10 Best Hotels To Stay In Peest Drenthe – Top Hotel Reviews
Peest Drenthe is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Peest Drenthe. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peest Drenthe. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peest Drenthe. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Peest Drenthe right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Peest Drenthe with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Peest Drenthe:
Bitter en Zoet
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Bitter en Zoet is located in Veenhuizen in the region of Drenthe, just 14 miles from Groningen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk and gift shop at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Leeuwarden is 27 miles from Bitter en Zoet, and Giethoorn is 25 miles from the property. Groningen Eelde Airport is 10 miles away.
Great breakfast with fresh bread baked in Hotel Restaurant, in general great food, tinctures, variety of tea.
Very comfortable bed, plenty of room in the room.
The peace and tranquility of the hotel and the area.
A great place to rest and regenerate the body.
- very good location, friendly people, excellent breakfast. If I go to this place, I always choose them.
- Beautiful and peaceful location. The hotel integrated old and new without losing the feeling of history. Well done. Friendly staff. Nice food in restaurant. Local and biological.
- The dinner was delicious, staff was professional, everything was clean, village interesting.
- The bed was very comfortable. The staff more than friendly. Good food and the location was perfect for us. Walking distance to the theater.
- Great breakfast with fresh bread baked in Hotel Restaurant, in general great food, tinctures, variety of tea.
Van der Valk Hotel Assen
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Van der Valk Hotel Assen offers accommodations in Assen, just 16 miles from Groningen. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a gift shop at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as golfing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Giethoorn is 25 miles from Van der Valk Hotel Assen, and Emmen is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 9 miles from Van der Valk Hotel Assen.
Breakfast was 3xcellent
Room suite as per expectations outlook less interesting
- I had a great room with a. Kew on the forest – the food in the restaurant is surprisingly good.
- Comfy beds, great bathrooms, huge balconies. The rooms here are very nice and I regularly stay here for work for 3-5 nights. Huge park next to the hotel that is great for going for a walk/run. You can also rent city bikes to get around Assen which is great.
- Breakfast is amazing. Rooms are superbly comfortable in this price range
- Very nice hotel, comfortable room, excellent restaurant and very good breakfast.
- Breakfast was 3xcellent
Fletcher Hotel – Restaurant de Zeegser Duinen
The Fletcher Hotel is in the Drentse Aa National Park in a tranquil woodland and a heather-field setting. It includes free Wi-Fi and free access to the indoor pool and the sauna.All rooms at the Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant de Zeegser Duinen include a balcony or a terrace, a flat-screen cable TV and a safe.The Fletcher Hotel–Restaurant de Zeegser Duinen is near highway A28 and is only a 10-minute drive from Groningen Airport Eelde. Groningen and Assen are both less than 20 minutes away by car. TT Circuit and TT Hal are 13 miles away.The Paviljoen Duinoord features an open kitchen where guests can see live-cooking from the chef as they prepare breakfast and dinner. La Lisiere offers lunch menus everyday and guests can enjoy their drinks on the terrace that overlooks the heath or in the lounge area with a fireplace.The Fletcher Hotel offers recreational facilities including a tennis court, a sauna and a tanning bed. There is also a children’s club and an bouncy castle. Guests can also use the bike rental and box lunch services.
- The value for money was good. Decent bed, Decent Room. The staff was friendly.
- Hotel is in a good location is good Truck show at Assen.
- Nice evening dinner. It was a buffet with enough choice. Relaxed and quiet stay.
- Plenty of birdsong, mornings and evenings, friendly staff, lovely area, easy to get into the swimming pool. Chess at one bar. Rooms were pretty good value. Near to National Forest.
- Nice room with balcony in the middle of nowhere. Free parking and real quiet.
Hotel Jachtlust lies in the northwest of the Drenthe province, in Steenbergen. In this family-run hotel you will wake up to an oasis of peace and quiet.Hotel Jachtlust is located in an old farmhouse in Drenthe. This location is the ideal environment for guests to relax and enjoy the surroundings. Guests will quickly feel at home, because of the friendly welcome and the staff’s personal and attentive service.The hotel has an cozy lounge with a fireplace. On sunny days guests can also enjoy the weather and the quiet surroundings of the hotel’s outdoor cafe or grounds.
- Easy to find, close to Assen race circuit, maybe 15 minutes away.
- Good price, comfy and simple. Nice continental breakfast
- Very friendly staff ,atmosphere excellent , beautiful place to stay , if we travel to the Netherlands again in future , we would for sure love to stay here again , thankyou for making us both feel welcome here
- Prima prijs kwaliteit verhouding. Rustig gelegen en met auto 5 minuten rijden van Roden, wat grotere plaats met horeca.
- rustige omgeving, vriendelijk personeel. Heerlijk gegeten sávonds en goed ontbijt.
De Bonte Wever
Located in Assen in the region of Drenthe, 16 miles from Groningen, De Bonte Wever features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Giethoorn is 26 miles from De Bonte Wever, and Emmen is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Just nice to get a good quality hotel with a decent sized room. After some very poor budget ones this seemed like luxury.
- Room was large and clean. Breakfast had a good selection of food.
- Large onsite carpark, use of sports centre included in room cost. Large breakfast restaurant with good selection of food. Rooms clean and comfortable and very well insulated against noise from adjacent rooms. Easy walk into town. Hotel design very good with plenty of space in public areas. Hotel was full but never felt overcrowded. Would definitely stay here again.
- The new dining area is much better than it was before, however the food still needs attention.
- STAFF ARE VERY HELPFUL , ALWAYS WILLING TOO ASSISIT AND HELP ONE .
Best Western City Hotel de Jonge
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Best Western City Hotel de Jonge offers accommodations in Assen, just 15 miles from Groningen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Giethoorn is 27 miles from Hotel de Jonge, and Emmen is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 9 miles from Best Western City Hotel de Jonge.
- Beautiful modern large clean room with great wheelchair accessibility in the center of the town near to the museum and shops. Very comfortable beds and a large bathroom with all the extra’s provided plus coffee and tea in the room.
Simple, nice, comfortable and large rooms.
I love this hotel!
- Large rooms in the middle of Assen . Cheap parking
- Breakfast in a cosy cafe was nice. Staff was lovely, bed was great.
- Staff were excellent and very friendly especially Bart. Rooms were great
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Norg offers accommodations in Norg, just 11 miles from Groningen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find room service and hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Leeuwarden is 29 miles from Hotel Norg, and Schiermonnikoog is 31 miles from the property. Groningen Eelde Airport is 7 miles away.
- Location was great , windmill literally just across the road , manager , was amazingly helpful. Hotel very clean and tidy . Restaurant attached to hotel , food very good. A lot of other restaurants nearby. All within walking distance.
- The hotel was spotlessly clean and welcoming. We were met by the owner who went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed. He made an early breakfast for me on one day and recommended local restaurants. They even noticed that we preferred tea rather than coffee so made sure we had plenty of tea bags in our room. Very very nice people and a great stay.
Super friendly helpful and welcoming host.
My room was at the back and so quiet slept very well
- The owner was really friendly and made us feel at home. The back garden is beautiful and quiet, the room was one of cleanest ones I’ve stayed at, very nicely decorated (simple but elegant) , so was the bathroom:) Will definitely come back, should we be in Drenthe!
- The owner was really helpful and accommodating as we were not arriving until mid night he made sure a key was left out for us to find, also they phoned me the day before to check our arrival times. We have never had this before.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Golf Lodge offers accommodations in Zeijerveen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Groningen is 14 miles from Golf Lodge, and Giethoorn is 27 miles from the property. Groningen Eelde Airport is 7 miles away.
- Nice clean modern room. Property good enough to change booking date as we had initially booked for the wrong weekend. Really good bus service to TT circuit from the train station.
- Really convenient if you have to work at Assen circuit. The venue is absolutely beautiful. Staff was very kind to help me to check-in outside the usual hours.
- Excellent place to stay if you like to golf as it is on the golfcourse. Staff is very friendly and helpfull. It is close to the TT circuit in Assen (10-15 min) so you can stay there as well if you want to visit the races. Rooms are modern and clean, and so is the clubhouse, with a neat bar and restaurant.
- The food in Restaurant was very good and the staff excellent. So helpful and friendly. We stayed there for Assen MotoGP.
- Very expensive. However, we were there on the Assen TT weekend so we were charged 159 euros per night.
Fletcher Familiehotel Paterswolde
Beautifully located alongside the Paterswoldse ponds, you can find the luxurious 4-star Fletcher Familiehotel Paterswolde.This hotel offers tasteful guest rooms which are warmly decorated and comfortable for your stay. The Health Club offers access to the beautiful swimming pool, sauna and fitness center without charge.Start your day in the pleasant breakfast room or sit out on the lovely terrace with your favorite drink. The hotel’s free on-site parking will add to your convenience.Fletcher Familiehotel Paterswolde has a tennis court available for sporty guests. You can also rent a bike at the hotel to explore the green surroundings of the Paterswoldsemeer, or go sightseeing in the lively city.Also for cultural trips the hotel is strategically located. You can visit various museums or go to the seal nursery in Pieterburen.Whatever you do, this pleasant Fletcher hotel will make you enjoy picturesque landscapes while also being near the bustling city of Groningen.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, all speaking excellent English. Very thoughtful in assigning rooms close together for all members of the travelling party. The photos on Booking.com do not do the place justice. Fletcher Paterswolde is much larger and more spacious than the photos let on. Definitely go for a Comfort Plus room. The extra space is worth it.
- We always enjoy staying in this hotel as the staff are so friendly and the hotel is so comfortable. We’ve stayed here three or four times now and this time took the opportunity to explore the Frieseland churches which are very pretty and set on man-made hills to save them from flooding.
This is a very well established hotel that takes great pride in its hospitality. Having spoken to some other guests, it’s a place that they come back to yearly.
Beds very comfortable. Hotel staff very friendly, speaking English, German and Dutch. Excellent environment, quiet, easily accessible by car, decent restaurant with a good selection of beers.
- Overall, this hotel is a good place to stay and convenient for us. Nice dining room for breakfast and dinner, comfortable rooms… Near to other locations we wanted to visit.
- My husband and I were happy with everything. Starting with the friendly reception desk greeting to our comfortable room, to all our delicious meals in the dining room especially including the spa/pool area.
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Langewold
The Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Langewold is in Drenthe, a short distance from the cities of Groningen, Assen and Drachten. Accessibility is optimal and there is plenty of parking available.
- It was convenient (for us), unpretensious, clean, and adequate for what we wanted. The breakfast was quite good: cereal, fruit juice, good choice of various bread and rolls, cheese, bacon, ham, and scrambled eggs. All self-service including the tea and coffee.
- good breakfast offering with enough choices. The service is very good and efficient.
- The Staff were very helpful and accommodating as we arrived late after the kitchen had closed, they very kindly offered to make us a sandwich , the Bed was very comfortable and the room was warm. Buffet Breakfast was very good with plenty of choice. We would not hesitate to stay here again.
- We stay here a good few times a year ~ staff always friendly ~ room comfortable and clean
The spacious room and bath room as well as the stable wifi.
The beds are good in dimensions and sleeping quality.
Also the breakfast is good and quality wise okay
There is enough parking available at site
Service is friendly
Top Hotels In Peest Drenthe Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Peest Drenthe to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Peest Drenthe but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Peest Drenthe. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!