10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pedrola Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Pedrola Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pedrola Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pedrola Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pedrola Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pedrola Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pedrola Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pedrola Aragon:
Hotel Castillo Bonavía
Travel back to the Medieval age when you stay in this theatrical hotel – designed as a castle it has plenty of character with all the comfort of modern luxuries and attractive gardens.Feel like the king of your very own castle in the impressive surroundings of the Castillo Bonavia. Admire the building’s exterior which features fortress-style turrets and even an authentic drawbridge to cross when you go through the main entrance. Inside, enjoy elegant wooden floors under high, arched ceilings and impressive banquet halls.Enjoy meals in the impressive dining room where you can sample characteristic, Spanish cuisine from the à la carte, as well as a daily set menu. After dinner, head to the Castillo Bonavia’s bar where you can relax with friends or chat with other guests. Enjoy the fresh air and the green surroundings of the Bonavia’s gardens on the outdoor terrace with a morning cup of coffee from the Escalibur Cafe.
The traffic noise was horrendous, it was virtually impossible to sleep during the night, on our first stay on the 12th of October, we were right above the Air Conditioning units, and the second stay we overlooked the main road.
There was no cold milk (nor staff) at breakfast.
We will NOT, stay there again
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Restaurant served an excellent evening meal. Room was very nice and clean.
- Amazing hotel for the money, should be a higher star rated hotel than it is. Stayed before and will stay again. Would be great for a romantic weekend as a couple. Decor is in the castle theme and rooms are more like apartments. Thanks again.
- We liked the location of the hotel, we had two overnight stays at the hotel on our outward & return journey to our villa in Spain. Our family room was far superior on our outward stay than on our return & would request initial room if staying again.
It is easy to find being on the Route Nacional and being a faux Spanish castle. The grounds are quite extensive and unique.
The room was clean and functional although not large. The bathroom was separate and had the bonus of a bath and shower. There was access to a balcony with table and chairs. The deal we had included an evening meal and breakfast and was thus extremely good value. The food at both meals was extensive and good. A very good place for a one night stop when travelling in Spain and not far from Zaragoza. The staff spoke English and were very attentive.
- The traffic noise was horrendous, it was virtually impossible to sleep during the night, on our first stay on the 12th of October, we were right above the Air Conditioning units, and the second stay we overlooked the main road.
Finca Lebrel in Pedrola features a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is available.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Zaragoza is 20 miles from the inn, while Tudela is 28 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Imperial is located 5 minutes’ drive from Luceni, with easy access to the AP68 Motorway and 28 mi from Zaragoza. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Air-conditioned rooms feature a balcony or terrace. They are heated and have tiled floors, a desk and TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and toiletries.The hotel restaurant serves regional dishes and has set menu and à la carte options. There is a bar and snack bar, and packed lunches can be requested.A laundry and dry cleaning service is available and there is a tour desk. You can go wind surfing or kite surfing on the Lotera Reservoir, 10 minutes’ drive away.
Very comfy bed, good price.
Convenient for travellers.
- It was clean. Nothing else was acceptable really. Would not advise anyone to stay there.
- Hotel de carretera en una interesante zona de Aragón. Muy tranquilo y confortable.
- Muy buen trato personal , fácil acceso y gran relación calidad / precio
- La habitación era normal para un hotel de carretera, habitación sencilla, cama comoda, algo insonorizada la habitación y el baño decente. El desayuno no valia los 5 euros que pagamos cada uno.
- Very comfy bed, good price.
Hotel El Águila
Hotel El Águila is just off the AP-68 Motorway, 8.1 mi from central Zaragoza, the trade fair center and airport. It has a sauna, and offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.There is a bus stop outside the hotel. Busses connect with the city center, Alcampo Shopping Center and Zaragoza’s Bus and Train Stations.The Águila Hotel offers functional rooms with air conditioning and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Local and regional dishes are offered in the Águila’s restaurant, and the hotel serves a continental breakfast. There is a bar and lounge area, and the hotel has a small garden with a marquee.The hotel offers express check-in and check-out. Luggage storage is available.
- The room was big and had everything you needed.Bteakfast was available,in cafeteria
- This is a gem of a hotel, great for stop overs in Spain. Easy to find, plenty of parking, beautifully clean rooms and staff are friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant is good value and a little bit different .
- Basic but very clean and friendly. Great value for money. Food was lovely but restaurant opened quite late.
- Accommodation was fairly basic but clean and more than suitable for an overnight stay. Bar and restaurant were good quality food and good value for money. Staff very helpful.
- Very close to the motorway. Very handy stop as we were driving from Barcelona to Santander. Very comfortable bed.
Hotel Restaurante El Colono
Set in the center of Gallur, Hotel Restaurante El Colono offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and an on-site bar and restaurant. Located just off the AP-68 Motorway, the hotel is easily accessible.Rooms are decorated in brown tones and with wooden furnishings, and include air conditioning and heating. Each one has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.El Colono’s Restaurant serves home-cooked dishes made on a wood fire. Its bar includes a karaoke machine and table football.Zaragoza is 30 minutes’ drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
- A wonderful establishment with a great bar/tapas bar and excellent restaurant. The proprietor, Lucia, and Beatrice in the bar gave us a great reception and the service was perfect. The meal in the restaurant was excellent, but very different from normally expected restaurant fayre. The room was perfectly clean and very contemporary in decor and furnishings. Highly recommended.
- The Comidas was excellent and although it was Sunday Lucia cooked an evening meal for us as we were pilgrims on the Ignacio Camino. Fantastic Lady. Thank you.
- Parking for a trailer was vital and good parking . Evening dinner very good value . Enjoyed my stay
- The bar/restaurant was nice, very convenient for us, travelling with small children. It was nice to have the meals close to the hotel
- The whole property, bar, restaurant and hotel itself, is very well done. Restaurant is very good for the value. The Room was clean and bed comfortable. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. The bar is a local morning hangout.
Hotel Europa is located just off the AP-68 Motorway, 15 minutes’ drive from Zaragoza. It offers a fitness center with sauna and modern, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The elegant rooms at the Hotel Europa feature parquet floors. There is a welcome mini-bar in the room, and the private bathrooms include a hairdryer.The hotel’s Octava Milla restaurant features avant-garde design and Mediterranean food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Zaragoza and the surrounding area.Zaragoza Airport is just 5.6 mi away, and you can drive to the city’s Plaza Business Park in 15 minutes.
- All the staff were really friendly and helpful. The restaurant food was excellent and the service was brilliant
- Have used hotel before and knew what to expect. Staff very welcoming and helpful.
- The Staff were very friendly and very professional and willing to make your stay very comfortable
- Lovely room, up to date decor with air conditioning and comfortable bed.
- We were just travelling down to Spain to our house. A good place to overnight and easy the next morning to travel onwards. Good Bar/restaurant very near . Large very comfortable bed and quiet.
Las Ventas is located 7.5 mi outside Zaragoza, just off the AP-68 Motorway towards Logroño. It is surrounded by large gardens with a pool, and offers a tennis court. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available on siteThe modern rooms at Hotel Las Ventas are equipped with air conditioning, central heating, and a TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, and bath or shower.The hotel restaurant features European food. It serves a buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner.Las Ventas is just 4.3 mi from Zaragoza Airport and a 25-minute drive from Zaragoza’s Plaza Business Park. Both are easily accessible from the hotel.
- Good value, clean accommodation. Comfortable bed.
- Price, staff, location, food was excellent quality and well presented at a very competitive price.
- It was super friendly, spotless, each room had it’s own balcony and furniture. Excellent as a base to explore. Luxury fittings and very secure basement garage
- Great sound proofing, important given the location and a good restaurant which was nice. A lovely pool, nice after a long drive.
- Easy to get too, breakfast was nice, good value for money and beds are comfortable after a long drive
Hotel Villa de Zaragoza
Set in a residential suburb 6.2 mi from Zaragoza, this recently renovated hotel has smart and simple bedrooms and a cafeteria with bar service. Enjoy a calm atmosphere not far from the city center.The Villa de Zaragoza’s cafeteria is a lovely space to start the day with a Mediterranean breakfast, including coffee, juice and pastries. It is decorated with white-painted furniture and enjoys a bright and airy ambiance.Sleep soundly in The Villa de Zaragoza’s rooms which are modern and tastefully decorated. They have smart, parquet floors and a minimal color scheme. Relax in the luminous rooms while keeping up-to-date and emailing friends on the Villa de Zaragoza’s free Wi-Fi internet connection. All rooms have recently renovated private bathrooms.The hotel is located in a residential area with easy bus, road and train connections to the city center. The old town, basilica and Aljafería Palace can be reached in 10 minutes.The Villa de Zaragoza offers easy access to the city’s exhibition centers and industrial estates.
- Good central position in town. Very reasonably priced bar. Comfortable room. Close to motorway for travelling. Good hotel and stop off point to split a long drive. Easy to find somewhere to eat and drink.
Personal atento, para ir en coche a Zaragoza genial, a 10min. No tiene parking pero aparcamos sin problemas junto al hotel.
Por 4 euros desayunamos genial
La amabilidad del personal.
Mario creo que se llamaba es encantador
- Hilo musical en las habitaciones, almohadas viscoelásticas
- Atención de recepción y personal de cena de restaurante. Muy buena cena
Eurostars Rey Fernando
One of our top picks in Zaragoza.Just a 5-minute drive from Zaragoza Airport, the Eurostars Rey Fernando features free Wi-Fi, free parking, a restaurant and a spa with a steam bath and a sauna. Each stylish room has a flat-screen TV.Each air-conditioned room at the Eurostars Rey Fernando features elegant contemporary décor. All rooms have a microwave, a mini-fridge and a safe, and the modern bathrooms include a hairdryer.The Eurostars Rey Fernando is in the modern Plataforma Logistica Zaragoza district. The Plaza Imperial Shopping Center and the Zaragoza Exhibition Centre are 3 miles away, and the center of the city is 7.5 miles away.The hotel provides easy access to the major A-2 and AP-68 Motorways. The Zaragoza Delicias AVE Train Station is a 15-minute drive away.
- Excellent restaurant very good selection of food and competively priced. Would use this hotel again for overnight stay.
- The reception staff were extremely helpful and the room was superb. It had everything you needed to make your stay welcoming. We had a meal in the restaurant in the evening which was again excellent and the staff very attentive. The breakfast was really very good. Overall we could not find anything to complain about. The whole experience was excellent and have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.
- Excellent location, very friendly, helpful receptIon staff. The room was large and bed very comfortable. There was a kitchen area with fridge, sink and two electric hobs. Bathroom clean and large. Breakfast buffet was very very good. Would 100% recommend this hotel.
- Very comfortable bed and room excellent to rest when traveling with children or for business. Spacious and silent, great view to lake and well connected when traveling by car, not far from highway !
- Comfortable room of a nice size with secure parking garage.
Hotel El Patiaz de la Reina Rana
This small, attractive, brand new hotel, opened 2007, offers comfortable accommodations located in Tauste, a charming village with Mudejar architecture and surrounded by picturesque landscape.The hotel is an ideal setting for those looking for a relaxing retreat away from their everyday routine and the fast pace of city life. Here you can discover the captivating local villages and towns and admire the eye-catching architecture and historical heritage. The village forms part of the Cinco Villas region where the surrounding countryside offers walking enthusiasts superb walking terrain with numerous footpaths complemented by pine forests, fruit orchards and diverse wildlife. The Bardenas Reales national park is also close by.Zaragoza, a 40 minute drive away, is a well-communicated city with an airport and Ave (high speed train) connection.
- Las habitaciones, muy grandes y cuidadas. La limpieza genial. El trato del personal fantástico. En general merece la pena si has de pernoctar por la zona, lo recomiendo.
- L’accueil était chaleureux et formidable. On se sentait comme chez soit.Ambiance très familiale.
Prostorný pokoj č.3 s příslušenstvím a velká terasa, ostatní pokoje v dostačujícím provedení.
Vstřícnost majitele při řešení požadavků pro zajištění snídaní a parkování.
Snaha majitele předat maximální množství informací o okolí (obchody, pohostinství atd.).
- Tres agréable et responsable à l’écoute. Propre
- La gentilezza di Manolo il gestore dell’Hotel! Carinissimo!
Top Hotels In Pedrola Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pedrola Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pedrola Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pedrola Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!