10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pedro Álvarez Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Pedro Álvarez Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pedro Álvarez Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pedro Álvarez Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pedro Álvarez Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pedro Álvarez Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pedro Álvarez Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pedro ÁLvarez Tenerife:
La Laguna Gran Hotel
1,500 feet from Leal Theatre, La Laguna Gran Hotel is located in La Laguna and provides free WiFi, express check-in and check-out and a tour desk. Among the various facilities of this property are a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and a garden. The property has a terrace and a 24-hour front desk.The hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast. The in-house restaurant specializes in Spanish, international and local cuisine.Catedral San Cristobal de La Laguna is 1,200 feet from La Laguna Gran Hotel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- It was amazing hotel!!!! Hope to come back one day.
- This is a hidden gem, incredible hidden spot, amazing restaurant, unreal value for money, well worth the trip north
- Very clean, smart, and quiet. All staff polite and friendly. Close to airport and right in the middle of old town. Impressive for one night stay.
Great location, ideal to explore La Laguna very central but quiet location. Very good sized accommodation lovely hotel with modern bedrooms & facilities.
Stunning entrance area / lounge which is Very relaxing.
- Excellent hotel, fantastic location, staff very helpful and friendly, room very comfortable and very clean. Defiantly returning to this hotel.
Laguna Nivaria Hotel & Spa
Housed in a charming 16th-century mansion, Hotel Laguna Nivaria offers an à la carte restaurant and stylish accommodations. It is located in San Cristóbal de la Laguna’s old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.All accommodations at Hotel Laguna Nivaria has smart, colonial-style décor with wooden-framed windows and French doors. Fitted with parquet flooring, each bright room includes free fiber optic WiFi, air conditioning, heating, cable TV, a dining area and a kitchenette with a fridge.The hotel consists of 2 buildings; the historic Laguna building which houses the reception, restaurant, meeting rooms, suites and upper category rooms. The modern building houses a free gym, the comfort rooms and a spa, which is available for a surcharge.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotels’s Plaza Restaurant or on its terrace. A range of Canarian and international cuisine is offered for lunch and dinner. The restaurant uses organic food grown in their own garden. The hotel also has a café-bar.Santa Cruz, its port and the nearest beaches can be reached in approximately 15 minutes by car. Tenerife Norte Airport is 2.2 mi from the hotel. Free internet is available at a computer in the reception area and there is free cable internet in rooms.
- Very nice structure, perfect position, good breakfast
- Almost everything about the stay at this hotel is superior. When I have to travel through Tenerife, I stay at this hotel if there is a room available.
Dinner In restaurant was excellent, superb food nicely cooked.
Receptionist and waiting staff very pleasant.
- Fantastic, friendly staff. Excellent food. Good location. Not far from the Tramway. Excellent parking facilities.
- Very well placed, comfortable room, excellent bed, good breakfast.
OCEANO Hotel Health Spa
Just 0.6 mi from the center of the peaceful fishing village of Punta del Hidalgo, OCEANO Hotel Health Spa features an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and a medical spa.The hotel is surrounded by a garden with palm trees, and the Anaga Mountains. You can enjoy fantastic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Mount Teide from the balconies of the studios and apartments. All have a fully-equipped kitchen.The hotel’s spa and F.X.Mayr Center offer a professional team of doctors and therapists to help you relax and rejuvenate. Treatments include osteopathy, massages, shiatsu and natural cosmetics, with many taking advantage of the natural healing powers of seawater (in the heated saltwater swimming pools). There is also a gym designed for low-stress workouts.You will find shops and restaurants in Punta del Hidalgo, and staff are happy to give you more information about sights and activities in the surrounding area, including guided visits and historic walks.Santa Cruz de Tenerife Ferry Terminal is about 19 mi away.
- the cozyness off the hotel is great, great quality overall
- The guys at the reception were very friendly. The view was simply amazing!!! Looks like to have the sound of the Ocean in the room!
Airy, clean rooms – lovely view to the sea
- The view was the best I’ve ever seen. We lived at 9th floor and spent all time at the balcony enjoying waves and ocean breeze.
The spacious room and the amazing views from the balcony. The reception staff in particular were delightful and really helpful eg. with bus timetables.
The garden was beautiful and it was lovely to sit looking at it with the sea in the background when having breakfast every day.
Iberostar Grand Mencey
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.This stylish, urban hotel with a spa is located in a colonial-style building. Grand hotel Mencey offers spacious rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV. Free high speed WiFi is available throughout.Iberostar’s smart rooms feature hardwood floors and a modern décor. In-room amenities include satellite TV and a mini bar. Some rooms have a balcony with city views and a private bathroom including a bathrobe, slippers and a hairdryer.Los Menceyes restaurant at Iberostar Grand Hotel Mencey serves a variety of local dishes. It is open for breakfast and dinner. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s Bar Casino or in the lobby bar.A free shuttle service from the hotel to Teresitas Beach is available to guests.The hotel is located in a quiet residential area, just 150 feet from García Sanabria Park. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from the ferry port with regular crossings to the other islands. Tenerife North Airport is 8.7 mi away. There are several bus stops within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel. Private parking is available at a location nearby for an additional cost.
- Beautiful hotel, wonderfully decorated and a very nice luxurious feel without being imposing or over the top. The staff can’t seem to do enough for you, they are always on hand to help and no job was too much trouble. Facilities are great and very clean as was the entire hotel. We fell in love with the hotel immediately.
- Amazing staff and building. There was a very helpful guy at the reception called Edoardo I think, he could speak Italian as well.
- We liked the food, good location close to a wonderful park, nice swimming pool, helpful and friendly staff
- Amazing breakfast, great location, beautiful decor, lovely and quiet so no sun bed wars!
- Kind staff, good accomodation and related environment, food. Free ride to the beach.
Hotel Colon Rambla
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.In the heart of Tenerife’s Santa Cruz, this elegant hotel features free Wi-Fi and has an outdoor pool and charming gardens.The Colon Rambla is fronted by an impressive glass wall which continues around to the garden and outdoor terrace. From the spacious interiors, you can enjoy the pleasant views of the Ramblas, which the hotel faces.Air-conditioned rooms have a plasma satellite TV, a minibar and a pillow menu. Non-smoking rooms and a laundry service are available.You can enjoy the hotel’s outdoor pool, terrace and pretty gardens, as well as the restaurant and bar with terrace. There are also several function rooms for meetings and celebrations. the 24-hour front desk can also organize car rental and parking.Conveniently located next to the García Sanabria Park and the Patos Square, guests can browse the surroundings and enjoy these lovely areas of Santa Cruz. In addition, the Colon Rambla is only 2 minutes from the port and under 10 minutes to the fabulous Teresitas Beach.
- Excellent room and helpful staff – would recommend.
- The room was large and aircon was available on the hot summer night we were there. The pool was a nice surprise too. The private parking also was reasonable. All in all a great stay. Infact I’m about to book again for this following weekend for two nights with friends.
- The room was lovely, the staff were very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble for them. Ideal location to see the city
- Great staff. We ate in every night and enjoyed the meals. The location was perfect for access to tram, town and parks. Beautiful area of the city with tree lined streets and lovely houses in the area. Clean. The pool was great to relax in and around to cool off from the very warm days. We loved our stay here and would recommend.
- Nice swimming pool, we just stayed one night because we left to La Palma then
Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace, Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo (formerly Barceló Santa Cruz Contemporáneo) is located in central Santa Cruz. This modern hotel offers free WiFi and an on-site restaurant.Air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s Alfredo Restaurant offers a selection of Mediterranean and local dishes. There is also a lounge bar serving cocktails. You will find many dining options and shops in the surrounding area.There are also event rooms suitable for meetings and conferences at Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo.Tenerife North Airport can be reached in a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
– Receptionists and waiters were very helpful and nice.
– The food for breakfast and dinner was tasty, there were many things to chose from. I recommend chosing half-board service. On our last day we had lunch as we missed our first dinner – there were three courses, with two options to chose from for each course.
– The location of the hotel is excellent, there is a gorgeous park right on the corner, probably the most beautiful in the whole city. Great for evening walks. Also several buses depart from the area if you do not want to rent a car (in this case I recommend to purchase a ten+ card, you can have huge discounts while travelling – unfortunately buses are 5-10 minutes late generally, but there is motorway all around Tenerife, which makes bus travels very easy).
- Great location, wonderful view from the 7th floor room terase , close to the nice park and supermarket. Very good breakfast!
- Location, breakfast, the people at the desk are extremely kind and helpful
- We liked some of the staff in the Bistro. Walter and Cristan were excellent, very attentive always smiling and helpful. We remembered Walter from our last visit. Reception staff on Sunday afternoon were very nice and quick to sign us in when we arrived. The housekeeper quickly brought us an extra pillow when we asked for one.
- We have stayed here on numerous occasions. It is situated in a great location 15 minutes walk from city centre. Like the fact the hotel offers free parking subject to availability. Free water in the room is also a nice touch. Staff are very helpful.
- – Receptionists and waiters were very helpful and nice.
Hotel Taburiente S.C.Tenerife
This chic urban hotel is next to García Sanabria Park, in the center of Tenerife’s Santa Cruz. It offers a gym, and rooftop pool with park and Atlantic Ocean views.The Taburiente Hotel’s stylish, air-conditioned rooms have a TV and a safe. They feature wooden floors and have a private bathroom and free WiFi.Hotel Taburiente has 2 smart restaurants, serving Spanish dishes. There is a fashionable lounge bar with a glass-walled terrace.The property offers facilities for cyclists, such as bicycle storage, massages, personal trainers, and special menus, available on request.There is a 24-hour front desk, and you can hire a car from the tour desk. On-site parking is available for an extra charge.It is a 15-minute walk to the city center, and you can take a bus to the city’s beaches, 4.3 mi away.
- Loveed how clean the hotel was and very comfy beds great air con
- Friendly staff, clean, comfortable with modern decor. Spacious air conditioned rooms. A wonderful roof terrace pool and jacuzzi.
- Lovely hotel, location very convenient… Swimming pool and Jacuzzi on the roof was spectacular!!
- It was very well run & the pool on the roof was fantastic!
- Nice hotel, next to park, with small rooftop pool, within walking distance of city centre.
Hotel Adonis Pelinor
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.With a convenient central location and comfortable, clean, air conditioned accommodations available at great rates, the hotel is an excellent base whatever your reason for visiting Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Whether you want to relax, shop or do business in the city, the hotel’s convenient location makes it a great base. Situated in the heart of Santa Cruz, in the business center but just 10 minutes away from the beach of Las Teresitas, all that the city has to offer is within easy reach. The central location means the hotel has excellent transportation connections; there are bus stops and taxi stands just 150 feet away, as well as a large public parking lot. Both the island’s North and South airports are just 10 minutes and 40 minutes away respectively and Santa Cruz’s harbor is only 5 minutes away.
- The hotel was located right in the city centre and everything we needed was in a walkable distance. The staff was pleasant and helpful 🙂 I also liked the fact they cleaned the rooms daily. Breakfast included fruits, sandwiches, bakery, unlimited coffee/tea/juice. There is an opportunity to print out something on the reception if you need and it’s free of charge. Overall, it was a nice experience, thank you!
- The hotel is very conveniently located in the heart of the city, with a number of restaurants and places to visit just a stone throw away. Good breakfast and very helpful staff. The (superior) room interior was rather outdated but overall comfortable.
- The hotel can give you rare combination – central location and quiet but it’s necessary to ask a room with inside window.
- Santa Cruz is nice. The hotel is virtually in the centre of town. Everywhere is walkable.
- The key/lock for my bedroom didn’t work properly and the place was understaffed, meaning breakfast worked slowly. The telephone in my room did not work.
Hotel Principe Paz
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Hotel Príncipe Paz is located in central Santa Cruz de Tenerife, in the city’s historic and commercial center. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with satellite TV and a mini-bar.The hotel’s restaurant offers breakfast with great views over Príncipe Square. The café serves tapas, sandwiches and salads.The Príncipe Paz is close to Santa Cruz’s city hall, and you can drive to the Tenerife Auditorium and Congress Center in 8 minutes. Teresitas Beach and Tenerife Norte Airport are just 15 minutes’ drive away.
– it was 2 min walk from the main shopping street (a lot of restaurants in the area)
– the stuff was great (we got our bed made every day)
– great park view (we could also see the see)
– very clean
Kind staff, ready to help if you need.
Reception 24h, great position in the center of Santa Cruz, also near touristic harbour zone, Sanabria Park, Plaza de Espana. Pedestrian zone but easy to reach with public transports (We travel without car).
In front of the hotel there is a small nice park with a kiosk where one can drink a coffee or eat something.
Some cafetarias/restaurants nearby.
- I try to stay at Principe Paz every time I visit Santa Cruz, and everytime it is a nice and satisfying experience.
The stay in the hotel itself was okay and the service really friendly. The main man in the dining room that took care of us during the breakfasts was a great chap – friendly, helpful and talkative.
Cleaniness was up to the par and cleaners friendly. Breakfast was so so – was exactly the same everyday and products were not of a very good quality – mostly fresh except for bacon but almost everything had this cheap taste (on the 6th days we were thinking of giving it a miss) but it was not tragic.
- Great location, would not hesitate to stay there again, highly recommended….
- – it was 2 min walk from the main shopping street (a lot of restaurants in the area)
Hotel Adonis Plaza
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Set in the center of Santa Cruz and 5 minutes’ walk from the city’s port, Hotel Adonis Plaza features a 24-hour reception and a restaurant. Its simple rooms have free wired internet access.All air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Adonis Plaza have a TV and a mini-bar. There is a fully equipped bathroom with a hairdryer.Shops, bars and cafés can be found around Plaza de España, 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. The nearest beaches are less than 1.2 mi away.Ferries to neighboring Canary Islands leave from the nearby port. San Cristóbal de La Laguna and Tenerife Norte Airport can be reached in 20 minutes’ by car.
- Nice places for sunbathing, good breakfast and very cheap and comfy with beautiful views.
- On a positive note the hotel is located within easy reach to the whole area and the staff were pleasant.
- Bathroom facilities and although the breakfast was in an alternate building across the road and on the top floor, the food and choices were very good
I have to say that I came specially for the Carnaval…. if you like Carnaval it’s the best place to stay.
If not, change your dates !
I was very happy to be in a nice room, with a balcony facing a place , plenty of music during the night between 8 PM to 5, AM. Just ideal for me ! Thank you
I like this central location, in the Pedestrian center, not really far away from the bus station, plenty of shops and restaurants.
It’s also easy to visit Santa Cruz by foot.
In General, I think it’s a good and nice place for visiting Santa Cruz
The bar, and the safe in room was useful
- That it was central to the city which is perfect for the carnival. The staff were friendly and tried to be as helpful as they could be.
Top Hotels In Pedro ÁLvarez Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pedro Álvarez Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pedro Álvarez Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pedro Álvarez Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!