10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pedrera Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Pedrera Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pedrera Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pedrera Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pedrera Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pedrera Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pedrera Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pedrera Andalucía:
Hotel Río Seco
Hotel Río Seco is located in Pedrera, a 5-minute walk to the city center. Seville and Cordoba are within an hour drive away. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The comfortable, simply furnished rooms feature classic décor. They are air conditioned and come with a private bathroom. Hotel Río Seco has a bar and restaurant serving local cuisine. It also offers a garden and terrace. Other cafes and shops are a 5-minute walk away.Pedrera Train Station is 1,000 feet away. Malaga Airport is 44 mi away.
- Ideal for a one night stop over. Bar/restaurant menu provided a good choice a value for money.
- Amazing customer service in the restaurant and bar, we were well looked after by diago and Jose, including all the family and other members of staff. Nothing is too much trouble for the team. The hotel are very good with children, extremely family orientated people. As an English family, the staff took time to communicate with us regardless of the language barrier, which was nice of them 🙂 Good selection of alcohol and food from the menu, the rose wine is particularly nice! 10/10 would recommend to anyone visiting the pedrera area.
El trato recibido por los empleados
- Lo amable y simpaticos que son todos y cada uno que trabaja allí.
- Habitación amplia, restaurante, sitio para aparcar
Don Polvorón Hotel is located next to the A92 Motorway, 0.9 mi from central Estepa. It offers free WiFi and a restaurant.The modern air-conditioned rooms feature wooden floors and a TV. They are heated and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available in the Don Polvorón’s restaurant which also offers special menus and packed lunches on prior request. There is also a bar.Seville, Cordoba and Malaga are all around 62 mi from the hotel. You can drive to Granada as well as to Granada in less than 2 hours by car.
- I felt very at ease, all I asked for, I got or was at least told where to go to find. Highly recommend Don Polvoron.
- Staff is very helpful and the food in the restaurant is great.
- Good quality for a reasonable price, free parking, reception open 24/24, good location.
- Good sized bed and even though the hotel is next to the highway, there is hardly any noise
- The staff were lovely as was breakfast and the room was very clean. The staff were also very understanding when I unexpectedly had to leave early.
Hotel Rural Andalucia
Hotel Rural Andalucia offers accommodations in Sierra de Yeguas.Every room at this japanese-style business hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Extras include bath robes and free toiletries.Ronda is 30 mi from Hotel Rural Andalucia, while Antequera is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 mi from Hotel Rural Andalucia.
Large room with sofa, coffee table, fridge and everything you could want. Nice courtyard outside. Breakfast provided in the room.
Very quiet village with a few restaurants. We used it as a base to see the area near Caminito Del Rey as other hotels were full but enjoyed our choice.
- Excellent welcome from staff, very helpful. Brought warm bread rolls to room very helpful and room was spotless
- Pretty courtyard, very nice and welcoming lady, large comfortable room, nice shower, quiet location
- The complementary mini bottles of cava and bowl of strawberries were a real surprise.
- The property had a lot of character. It was located away from the main cities we wanted to visit but, for the time we had, we reached all of them within one and a half hours to two hours of travel. Communicating in English was difficult as we found in most places in Andalusia. However, the owner tried everything, calling on other people even, to help us understand one another. It did have a certain charm. We were spoiled by the owner with little extras which made it a truly special experience.
- Large room with sofa, coffee table, fridge and everything you could want. Nice courtyard outside. Breakfast provided in the room.
Hotel Manantial de Roya
Surrounded by nature, Hotel Manantial de Roya is located in Estepa, on the north of the Sierra de Becerra Mountains. It offers a terrace with barbecue facilities.Manantial de Roya has a bar-cafeteria and a restaurant, as well as a lounge. All rooms have air conditioning and heating, and come with a TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The gardens feature picnic areas as well as viewpoints overlooking the countryside. Free parking is offered.With easy access to the A92 motorway, the hotel is 1.2 mi from the center of Estepa. Seville is an hour’s drive away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel El Molino
El Molino is located in the historic Andalusian town of Osuna. This restored mill has an outdoor pool and terrace, and offers free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Rooms at Hotel El Molino are air-conditioned and bright. They all have a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel is in a quiet area of Osuna, a short walk from the town center and hospital. The bus station is also nearby. Seville and Córdoba are less than 47 mi away.
- The room, the staff, the location (for an overnight stop en route) absolutely fine. The pool would have been great, but we didn’t have time to use it.
- We had a great, spacious, clean room. Our bed was very comfortable. We had a room overlooking the beautiful pool. Free parking and very short walk to the center. It was a quiet hotel and we slept great! We found the front desk to be friendly and helpful as well. Osuna is a beautiful town of historical heritage…and many lovely restaurants/bars! Well, in short, our stay was just perfect.
- A hotel in what seemed like an out of town industrial estate was a little concerning but we need not have worried. The room was big and airy with excellent air con. Balcony overlooking the pool was a bonus and the pool itself was wonderful on a hot Andalucían day. Osuna is a wonderful place and the walk into town via bars added to the experience. Stayed 6 nights and felt we had discovered Real Spain.
Free parking, easy location from motorway
Easy walk to town centre
Lovely kept gardens and a great swimming pool
Very good sized (superior) rooms excellent pool and country views
- Pleasant hotel somewhat out of centre. About 10 minutes walking. So a quiet location and very easy parking. Good breakfast possibilities just opposite the hotel. Nice room, quite spacious. We even found an electric kettle. We were at the back of the hotel, a nice view on the outskirts and hills. We had a balcony but the bad weather did not allow us to enjoy the views. From the balcony we saw the swimmingpool, must be nice in summer. Easy reachable from te A 92.
Boasting a great location by the University of Osuna, close to the main road to Sevilla, this elegant hotel is set around a traditional Sevillan patio and has free Wi-Fi.The air conditioned rooms at the Esmeralda are spacious and well-equipped, with their own balcony, from which you can soak up the traditional Andalusian atmosphere.Relax out on the lovely sun terrace in the morning.Wander out into the Osuna’s lovely center, where you can visit the church and university.The Esmeralada is perfectly placed for trips to Sevilla and Cordoba.The hotel offers a tour desk providing useful tourist information, as well as a convenient 24-hour front desk.You can also make use of free Wi-Fi to plan routes and check information.You can try lovingly-prepared Andalusian breakfasts in the morning, and enjoy a relaxing drink at night at the Esmeralda’s cafe-bar.
- Good place with free parking. Clean room and bathroom
Really friendly and helpful staff
Lovely traditional decor in a classic Spanish town-centre building
- The hotel is very close to the main plaza. Osuna is a small city so it is easy to walk everywhere. The coffee and tostada in the morning were good and convenient.
- Nice hotel in the center of the surprisingly interesting town. Friendly, good room.
- An excellent budget hotel. Good heating ng, bathroom and position in this charming little town.
Hospedería del Monasterio
Strategically located between the main church and the University of Osuna, this fine hotel is built in characteristic Andalusia style and has a beautiful pool and terrace. Enjoy meals in the elegant restaurant.Live the true Andalusia while staying at the Hospedería Monasterio. Carefully decorated throughout, you can admire the wonderful stoneware, attractive archways and deep, Mediterranean coloring which is so famous of this Spanish region.Soak up the sunshine enjoyed much of the year on the classically designed, poolside terrace. Here, enjoy a refreshment on the outdoor furniture or cool off with a dip in the Monasterio’s swimming pool.Dine in the Monasterio’s restaurants where, along with a traditional breakfast, you can enjoy delicious grilled meats, refreshing salads and tasty Italian cuisine.
- Beautiful, characterful room with all the mod cons. Very peaceful location even in the middle of the old town.
- A wonderful location next to the monastery and church in a pretty square overlooking the town. A pretty outdoor terrace where we had dinner. A small but delightful pool on the terrace to cool off. A spacious clean room (junior suite 501) with a large terrace overlooking the little square and town. Good tapas and dinner menu, all freshly cooked by the chef who is in full view!
The building is awesome. Reminded me of a parador. Stunning old building at the very top of the town.
You need a car to get there and its a very steep walk down to the main part of the town.
The room was cool and quiet and the pool area very nice. There was a minibar so I was able to get some cold drinks. I enjoyed a tasty big breakfast. Parking was just outside.
The town was interesting and i’d go back.
- just perfect being in this historical building . it felt like stepping back a few hundred years . view from the patio area over the town is exceptional . The olive oil served at breakfast is from the OSUNA area , worth a try
Spacious terrace with exceptional views
Excellent restaurant.high quality/value
Posada Ana Ponce
Featuring free WiFi, Posada Ana Ponce offers accommodations in Sierra de Yeguas, 18 mi from Antequera. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day.You can play tennis at the hotel. Écija is 30 mi from Posada Ana Ponce, while Rute is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 39 mi from Posada Ana Ponce.
- La amabilidad de los dueños y el trato recibido tanto en el hotel como en el desayuno que era abundante y muy sano ,casero y estaba buenisimo
- Además de la limpieza, un desayuno sencillo pero magnífico y, lo más importante, una atención humana y amabilísima.
- El diseño,la decoracion,la limpieza,la tranquilidad,el silencio.
La réactivité pour servir un petit déjeuner gratuitement car c était la fête de st isodore tout le week-end.
Très bon accueil de la patronne et du responsable du bar restaurant Ponce, qui nous a servi en soirée le plat du jour, plats régionaux de tripes de lapin dessert boissons pour 9 euros.
Situé à navahermanos 4 kms après Sierra de Yeguas, village tranquille, reposant.
- Hôtel familial , accueil très chaleureux, chambres correctes et très propres, bien lumineuses. Hyper calme. Petits déjeuners pas chers et corrects: les rillettes maison sont un vrai délice.
Hotel Las Casas del Duque
Casas del Duque offers wonderful patios, private parking and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is located in the historic center of Osuna, near the Town Hall and Archaeological Museum.Rooms at the Hotel Las Casas del Duque come with soundproofing, flat-screen TV and a work desk. They feature classic-style décor with marble floors. A hairdryer and bathroom amenities are provided.Guests can enjoy breakfast and a café service in the Casa’s bright dining area. A tour desk is offered at reception.Osuna is located in the province of Sevilla, in Andalucía, just off the A-92 Motorway. Córdoba and Seville are both around 53 mi away.
- Clean and comfortable rooms. Nice common seating areas in front of the rooms
- Very clean. Very comfortable. Great location. Would stay there again.
Great location to see the town.Great help from staff re places to eat etc.However it would take very little to improve breakfast And location is not convenient for older people to walk to get
breakfast particularly in bad weather.
- Remodel done lately, front desk helpful and informative, a lift if needed, central so car could be parked and walk everywhere. Great stay.
- Immaculately clean with good décor. throughout. We were given Room 101. Fortunately it exceeded all expectations
Hotel Villa Olivar
Hotel Villa Olivar in Casariche has a terrace and a shared lounge. Boasting a 24-hour front desk, Some units at the property have a balcony with a mountain view.The rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain units at Hotel Villa Olivar also have a seating area.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Antequera is 22 mi from the accommodations, while Écija is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 45 mi from the property.
-new and modern
-kitchen has everything you need
-roof terrance is stunning
-reception lady Maria is super friendly
- It was exactly as how it was on the photos. Immaculate condition
- el personal fue estupendo,el hotel es muy bonito, y cómodo
- Sorprende un hotel de esa calidad en un lugar como Casariche. Recomiendo 100%
- Limpio.se duerme bien super tranquilo una maravilla la verdas
- -new and modern
Top Hotels In Pedrera Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pedrera Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pedrera Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pedrera Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!