10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pedredo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Pedredo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pedredo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pedredo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pedredo Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pedredo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pedredo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pedredo Cantabria:
El Rincón de Doña Urraca
Set in extensive gardens, this charming rustic hotel is located in the village of Cotillo, in Cantabria’s Anievas Valley. It offers free Wi-Fi, free parking and a 24-hour reception.Heated rooms at Hotel-Posada El Rincón de Doña Urraca feature wooden floors and mountain view. Each has a TV and private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Some have a balcony and hydro-massage shower.Breakfast is available in the hotel’s country-style restaurant. There is also a bar and a lounge with a fireplace.Luggage storage is offered and the Rincón de Doña Urraca has a tour desk. The A67 motorway is a 10-minute drive away and Santander Airport is 31 mi away.
- We booked two nights but we stayed three nights at this charming little hotell. I hope to come back in the future, love it. If you want to relax from everything go here. We spent two weeks in Cantabria/Asturia and the best food we was served here.
- Gorgeous location in pretty hamlet, beautiful views from balcony, magnificent property, warm welcome, excellent food (evening meal and breakfast). Highly recommended.
I Spend 14 days with them. In every aspect was great. Every detail is very important for them. Attention can not be better is just a great experience.
A great concept done by a hard working couple.
Congratulations, see you soon.
- Beautiful spot near old attractive church. Very tastefully restored house with beams and stone floors. Lovely friendly host
- Easy to find from A68 and convenient for the Santander ferry. Room was comfortable and clean. Dinner was tremendous, as was breakfast, good wine too. Staff are very welcoming.
Palacio Garcia Quijano
This unique hotel is set within 2 emblematic buildings, El Palacio and La Casona, dating back to the 17th century. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.Palacio Garcia Quijano features classic rooms with original stone walls and wooden floors. Each room includes a balcony and private bathroom.Located in the heart of Cantabria, Garcia Quijano is only 11 mi from Cabarceno National Park and the Valle del Pas. Guests can rent bicycles to explore the surrounding area.The Garcia Quijano Palace can be found in the green meadows of the Buelna Valley and features beautiful gardens where guests can relax. There is also a lounge with a fireplace, a cafeteria and a library. Santander is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- The welcome was lovely and information for our stay was clear and concise. The room itself was unbelievably comfortable and spacious. The location was spectacular and although we only booked in for one night en route south, we will return and base ourselves at the hotel to explore further.
- The courtyard was pretty. Rooms were clean and well decorated
- The great and calm garden with swimming pool, fantastic staff
- Comfortable for stopover after arriving at Santander
- This is an ideal first night stopover if you have come into Santander by ferry. The Hotel is in a very peaceful rural village, staff are very helpful and speak good English if required.
La Casona de Somahoz
Offering a garden and a terrace La Casona de Somahoz hotel is set in an impressive 17th-century country house located in Somahoz. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.This charming hotel features traditional architecture like exposed wooden beams and stone walls, and combines it with classic and modern décor. The heated rooms offer mountain views and come with a wardrobe, desk, TV, telephone and a private bathroom with a bath and hairdryer.At La Casona de Somahoz you can find a shared lounge and a restaurant serving local traditional cuisine. They have some areas dedicated for wine and food tastings.A 30-minute drive will take you to Santander Airport and Santander city is 26 mi away. Santillana del Mar is 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Rural location just off motorway and very convenient for Santander port. Owners were charming and the lovely old hotel was spotless. €10 for a very comprehensive breakfast and a pub/restaurant across the street for dinner. We would wholeheatedly recommend.
- We were late arriving as the ferry was 4 hours late at Santander. The hotel was made aware of this. Arrived at 10.15 pm and the owner greeted us and offered us food. We declined as we ate on the ferry knowing we would be late. The accommodation was first class and the breakfast was excellent. Would definitely go back
- The staff were wonderful. The breakfast was above average, the hotel was in a building of interest, and it was very convenient for the Santander ferry port if driving.
- Very friendly and helpful owner who took the time to explain the things to see and do in Cantabria/Asturias. Good location from the Santander ferry. Great room and bathroom in a really interestingly restored old tax collector’s house. Good value restaurant across the road for the evening and a good breakfast to set us up for a day’s exploring.
- This is an amazing place, we loved it. The host is very helpful and there is a nice restaurant across the road, and more restaurants and shops in the next village a kilometre away. The hotel is stunning and the host did everything he could to make our stay comfortable and relaxing.
Gran Hotel Balneario De Puente Viesgo
Gran Hotel Puente Balneario Viesgo features a luxury spa, fitness center and free parking. It is set in attractive gardens by Cantabria’s River Pas and is 17 mi from Santander.All rooms at the Gran Hotel Puente Viesgo have free WiFi. Each includes cable TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom. Most rooms have air conditioning.The hotel spa offers a range of hydrotherapy treatments, a massage service and flotation pool. It also has a hydro-massage pool, hot tubs and saunas.The Balneario Viesgo is surrounded by hills and forests. The UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Caves of Monte Castillo is 5 minutes’ drive away and the Cabárceno Natural Park is just 9.3 mi away.The hotel has good access to major roads. These include the E70 and A67 motorways. The hotel has an airport transfer service, available on request.
- This is a really lovely hotel in a beautiful location. We chose it initially as it was the closest to two caves which we wanted to visit. The caves contain some of the world’s oldest cave art and are only a 10 minute drive from the hotel. This hotel is out in the countryside in a small village but is within very easy striking distance of Santander. Would make a great stop off point for those taking the ferry to/from the UK. The hotel had a variety of spa facilities but we didn’t partake of any of those.
- Very nice room. Comfy bed. Great beauty services and thermal facilities. inside and outside pools. Located in a marvelous valley. Great nature surroundings and just +/-20 km from Santander. To repeat for sure.
- Situated at a beautiful place for walking and biking and to enjoy the spa. The views from the hotel were amazing! The staff is really friendly!
- Situation. Comfort. Facilities all great. Beautiful location. Lovely pool.
- Stayed one night after arriving into Santander from the ferry – an easy drive. Lovely location. Fabulous walk in showe and a comfortable bed. Good breakfast, and food in restaurant for dinner was good too.
Posada Reserva Verde
Posada Reserva Verde offers accommodations in Bárcena Mayor’s Old Town. This recently renovated sixteenth century building has a large living room area with a fireplace and a shared lounge with a TV.The stylish rooms are decorated with a delicate palette and come with flat-screen TV.The property has a seasonal terrace and an à la carte restaurant where dinner is served. Home made breakfast is also available.Alto Campoo Ski Resort is 33 mi from the property. Santander is 44 mi from Posada Reserva Verde, while Potes is 57 mi away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 45 mi from the property.
- Amazing place, wish I could be there more. The hosting was great, the location, the room. everything.
This cozy posada, set in the sleepy historic village of Barcena Mayor is like a real home away from home with warm, comfortable interiors and lovely country style decor. The owners, Umberto and Charo are incredibly welcoming and nothing is ever too much trouble.
You can tell by how they explain where they have sourced their products from, that they really care about provenance. They have found a lot of local foods and items that will anyone’s stay with them even better. Don’t miss their food either, their menu, although simple, is of a very high quality, local and the flavours are wonderful.
The Posada Reserva Verde will definitely become a regular for us when we need to switch off and unwind from our city lives!
- Excelente el trato de los propietarios, Humberto y Charo, y lo principal, muy detallistas a nivel personal. Nos han hecho sentir como en nuestra casa. La casa muy acogedora y confortable. Limpieza. La ubicación del pueblo y de la casa. El desayuno estupendo, todo fresco y casero, todo preparado cuidadosamente igual que las cenas, con productos muy frescos y bien seleccionados.
- Humberto y Charo los dueños nos hicieron la estancia muy agradable, en un sitio inolvidable. Muchas gracias por vuestra hospitalidad. Posada muy recomendable.
- Ideal hotel rural para conocer su INCREÍBLE entorno que es Bárcena Mayor, la amabilidad de sus dueños sobrepasa lo normal y te hacen sentir muy cómodo. Habitaciones estilo rústico decoradas con gusto. Facilitan el poder aparcar junto al hotel ya que el acceso es restringido al pueblo. Preciosa plata baja donde hay una sala de estar/comedor muy acodedora.
Villa Arce Hotel
One of our top picks in Puente Viesgo.Villa Arce Hotel offers a shared garden, a terrace and free WiFi throughout in Puente Viesgo. Suances Beach is 30 minutes’ drive away and Santander is 25 mi away.All the modern rooms at this property come with a terrace, TV and mini-bar. Their private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some include a sofa and a spa bath. There is a shared library and TV area for guests to make use of.The hotel has a tour desk where you can arrange outdoor activities such as hiking, canoeing, cycling and fishing, or get tourist information of the area.Parque Natural Dunas de Liencres Nature Reserve is 17 mi from Villa Arce Hotel and a 30-minute drive will take you to Santander Airport.
- Charming hotel in lovely countryside. Very friendly staff. Superb breakfast.
- We arrived late due to the ferry, the lady then went out of her way to prepare us a meal. Good bed and toilet facilities. Breakfast was very nice and I must admit the staff were top notch. The views were superb and has a sitting room, balcony where you can relax.
- Very smart and modern design new hotel in the countryside with very pleasant people looking after us.
- Lovely rural location, very clean and comfortable. A 40 minutes walk to Puente Viesgo.
- A bit hard to find, off the road in an unlikely rural neighborhood. Lovely building with a rustic view of fields and farms. No English spoken at all, nor the humor to make a stab at communication… comfortable but not welcoming.
Posada Medieval El Manjon
Featuring a garden and a restaurant, Posada Medieval El Manjon is located in Barros. The property features a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. The property has room service and free WiFi.At the inn, every room is equipped with a desk. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet. All rooms feature a closet.Guests at Posada Medieval El Manjon can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a playground. Guests at Posada Medieval El Manjon will be able to enjoy activities in and around Barros, like skiing.Santander is 18 miles from the inn, while Potes is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 16 miles from the property.
Lovely little hotel ,great location just off the A67 1/2 hour from Santander. Perfect for us as a quick stop.over on route to/from the ferry. Lovely clean room and lovely welcoming staff. Parking on site. Restaurant on site and breakfast available for a small fee although we didn’t use so can’t comment.
Would have rated as excellent but for lukewarm hot water. Staff were lovely so sure it would have been sorted had we had more time but we were up early and off on our onward journey.
- Lovely staff, lovely dog! fabulous breakfast and coffee. great sized room and good shower!
- Ideally located off the motorway, beautifully done out
- Very comfortable and warm room. Spotlessly clean. Could not hear the road.
- Location. The hotel had was nice as was the staff.
- Lovely little hotel ,great location just off the A67 1/2 hour from Santander. Perfect for us as a quick stop.over on route to/from the ferry. Lovely clean room and lovely welcoming staff. Parking on site. Restaurant on site and breakfast available for a small fee although we didn’t use so can’t comment.
Hotel del Parque
Set 0.6 mi from Besaya River, Hotel del Parque is located in Los Corrales de Buelna. At the foothills of Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve, the charming hotel offers free Wi-Fi.Each bright room with heating features a TV and telephone. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub and bidet. Towels and bed linen are included.Hotel del Parque is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.The center of Torrelavega is 10 minutes’ drive and Santander is 19 mi from the property. Suances Beach is 25 minutes away by car and Santander Airport is within the same distance.
- It was central within easy walk of shops, bars food etc, room was fine and bed comfy along with good wi fi. A good stop off point out of Santander, if you are heading south Spain or like me Portugal.
- Easy reach of Santander. Very friendly welcome, easy walk to the main street and bars. Good wifi. Reasonably priced for what it is.
El alojamiento está en una zona ideal tanto en el pueblo como para visitar los mejores lugares de Cantabria y porque no también de Asturias.
El trato y la amabilidad de Ernesto (responsable del Hotel) hacen la estancia más agradable. La habitación es confortable y amplia y la pequeña cocina que tiene el hotel y la terraza vienen muy bien para desayunar o sacarte de un apuro en las comidas y cenas.
- Nos encarto la pequeña cocina y su terraza.Muy bien para desayunar y disponías de ella siempre que te apetecía,,el propietario muy agradable,simpatético,,,,recomendable,,,
- Muy buena atencion por parte del propietario. Muy atento.
Hotel Casona Los Caballeros
Housed in a former palace dating from the 18th century, this charming and tranquil hotel is the perfect accommodations for a relaxing rural getaway.Equipped with an expansive terrace area, in Casona Los Caballeros you can sit outside and enjoy a read in the sunshine, while breathing in the fresh air. Admire the sunsets from the grounds in the cool of the evening.Each of the 30 spacious rooms in Casona Los Caballeros is decorated in a rustic style, conserving the original stone walls and hardwood floors.This hotel also comes with 2 lounges, where you can relax in the evening and a bar, so you can have a drink with friends or family to finish the day.
Vispieres is a great choice for travelers interested in food, sightseeing and nature.
- Everything! A gorgeous rural property. A 20 minute walk to Santillana Del Mar. A 30 minute walk to Altamira archeological site. The owners were kind and gracious. Can’t wait for the opportunity to return.
I don’t usually leave reviews but honestly this is one of the best experiences I have ever had so I feel the need to share it. Since the moment you arrive the staff makes you feel like you’re at home, welcoming would be an understatement. The staff gives you a quick tour of the place, tells you about the history & then walks you up to your room. The room was not only cute and comfortable but also super clean!! The next morning I got to take advantage of their delicious breakfast. When it came time to checkout, once again the staff made sure to make me feel appreciated for my stay. There’s no doubt in my mind that if I ever return to Santillana Del Mar, this is where I want to stay.
The location is a bit far from the center, but it is def worth the trip. The view is incredible!! HIGHLY recommend.
- Host most charming gentleman I encountered in all of Spain
Large comfortable room, loads of parking, good wifi.
We arrived Saturday night and the hotel was full, Sunday night we were yhe only guests!
Rural location but close to Santillana and to some beautiful local scenery. Easy access to Santander some lovely beaches and mountaon drives.
The owners were extremely helpful and friendly.
- Cool airy and quiet Very friendly and helpful reception. Rooms comfortable Nice breakfast Easy parking and nice garden
Posada La Casona De Ucieda
Offering rustic-style rooms set in a renovated 17th century house, Posada La Casona De Ucieda is located in the Cantabrian town of Ucieda. The surrounding Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve offers a peaceful environment.Painted in bright colors, the rooms feature wooden finishes and ceiling beams. Each one is heated and has a private bathroom with a shower. The property also has a public lounge area and free Wi-Fi is available throughout.There are restaurants and shops within a 5-minute drive of the guest house. While in the area you will be able to try its famous Mountain Stew.Hiking and cycling are possible in the picturesque forests and mountains which surround Posada La Casona De Ucieda. It is also only a 30-minute drive to the coast, with Comillas and San Vicente de la Barquera both under 19 mi away. Santander Airport is a 45-minute drive.
- very friendly, very clean, lovely area, english speaking host who was most helpful, restaurant and small shop in the village
- Es una casa preciosa, muy acogedora, perfecta para pasar unos días de desconexión, ya que está rodeada de naturaleza. El personal es súper amable y el desayuno con tomates de su huerta es delicioso!!! Nosotros repetiremos sin duda alguna
- El sitio a las afueras de cabezon de la sal pero una ubicacion perfecta, lo limpio y lo muy buena gente que atiende el negocio
Las habitaciones, son muy bonitas
Las zonas comunes
La cama muy cómoda
- Muy bien el restaurante que tiene al lado, Restaurante Enrique. El desayuno en el alojamiento también estuvo muy bien. La familiaridad de Fermín, el propietario. Repetiré cuando viaje por la zona.
Top Hotels In Pedredo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pedredo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pedredo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pedredo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!