10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pedrafigueira Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pedrafigueira Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pedrafigueira Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pedrafigueira Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pedrafigueira Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pedrafigueira Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pedrafigueira Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pedrafigueira Galicia:
Hotel la Marina
One of our top picks in Cee.Hotel La Marina is just 1,000 feet from the beach in Cee, 20 minutes’ drive from Fisterra. This family-run hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The La Marina has a café-bar where you can have a drink. There are also many restaurants in town.Staff at reception can provide information about what Galicia has to offer. The beautiful town of Santiago de Compostela is 1 hour and 25 minutes’ drive away.
- Super comfortable bed and very big rooms. The bathroom had a bathtub!
- Large room and bathroom, very good bed. Nice restaurant
- The bed was so comfortable, especially after walking all day. Very friendly staff and great value!
- A really nice, modern hotel in an excellent location. The restaurant food was also delicious.
- Everything! Lovely little hotel, very central. Courteous and efficient staff. Very comfortable bed, powerful shower. Decor is bright and modern. The food in the hotel was excellent. I have only good things to say about this hotel. I would recommend it to everyone.
Hotel a Muradana
Hotel a Muradana is offering accommodations in Muros. This 2-star hotel offers a shared lounge and room service. Free WiFi is provided.At the hotel, each room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms have a closet.Hotel a Muradana has a terrace.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from the accommodation. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 34 miles away.
- Friendly Staff & good location. Nice little bar in the lobby of hotel.
- Nice enough hotel, nothing fancy but not bad. Basic Spanish needed to negotiate the check in – breakfast is free in adjoining restaurant. Nice room size. my room had nice view. Enough tv channels. Free car park on site, just pull up and park.
Friendly and very useful staff.
The concept of the hotel, no breakfast included in the room rate, but a good choice of customized options for breakfast, lunch or dinner at the bar/restaurant.
Perfect location, plenty of parking space nearby.
We felt like at home.
Excelente ubicación, situado en el paseo marítimo en pleno centro, a 2 minutos de la plaza del Ayuntamiento de este precioso pueblo.
Habitación pequeña pero bonita, limpia, correcta. Cama cómoda. Tranquilo. Nuestra habitación daba al callejón.
Personal amable. Buen precio.
- Situado en el mismo pueblo. Lo esperado en cuanto a la relación calidad-precio
Morada da Moa
One of our top picks in O Pindo.Morada da Moa in O Pindo has 2-star accommodations with a terrace and a bar. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk. Each room has a flat-screen TV, and some rooms will provide you with a sea view. At Morada da Moa, each room comes with a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property. At the accommodation you’ll find a restaurant serving Latin American, seafood and Spanish cuisine.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Morada da Moa.Santiago de Compostela is 30 miles from the hotel, while O Grove is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Very clean, nice staff, quiet and cute town with own beach. Breakfast was the usual but good coffee. Nice hotel restaurant! Newly furnished. Parking was easy.
- el trato del personal y la relación calidad – precio.
- Esta decorado moderno y con buen gusto. A la mañana siguiente al comentar el problema de los ruidos , nos dieron más pan y aceite en el desayuno y demostraron amabilidad y lamentaron el inconveniente.
Hostal muy nuevo y limpio. Personal amable. Desayuno bueno.
El Chico de recepción que nos recibió, buena gente…
Las habitaciones pequeñas pero cuidada al detalle, la cama bien….
Pension Porto Carral
Located in Louro, Pension Porto Carral offers a bar. Guests can enjoy sea views.All guest rooms in the inn are equipped with a TV. Guest rooms include a closet.Santiago de Compostela is 29 miles from Pension Porto Carral, while Sanxenxo is 29 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 35 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel de Naturaleza AV
This rural hotel features great facilities for a relaxing holiday, including free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and a library, in an outstanding natural setting surrounded by sea and mountains.A charming stone and wood building, the Hotel de Naturaleza AV is set overlooking the Cée-Corcubión estuary.Admire the views of Cape Finisterre, which occupies a key spot in the extension of the Camino de Santiago.Drive to the beautiful village of Ézaro, on the slopes of mount Pindo, with its fantastic waterfalls.The local area is perfect for activities such as fishing, hiking, horse and donkey riding, and surfing. You can also head to quiet, stunning beaches such as Caneliñas and Gures.Enjoy relaxing in your heated room, lounging by the pool, and strolling around the Naturaleza AV’s lovely gardens.You can read in peace in the library, keep warm by the fireplace, and savor Galician cuisine at the restaurant.
- The hotel is very charming, modern and well maintained. Views are spectacular. We stayed in the suite with the terrace (even though we could not use it). The breakfast was OK, nice area with natural light and views, although we missed more variety (i.e. no eggs) and coffee was cold…
- The hotel is lovely, an old house with its original stone walls incredibly converted into this charming hotel. I had the impression at times to be at someone’s home and I wish my home had those views!
- Beautifully renovated hotel with nice staff and a cosy bar to have a good wine or beer in the evening. We recommend to book a room with the stunning view on the sea. Breakfast is not your average hotel food with a wide range of different dishes to chose from.
- Beautiful view. Clean pool. Warm welcome from Candy.
- Personale accogliente e disponibile. Vista mozzafiato, struttura curata nei minimi dettagli. Colazione ottima. Vale la pena scoprirla.
Hotel As Brisas do Freixo
Located on the sea front promenade of O Freixo in Galicia, this modern and colorful hotel offers free Wi-Fi in public areas. Rooms feature a flat-screen TV and wooden floors.Hotel As Brisas do Freixo features a restaurant serving fresh seafood and other meat dishes. There is a snack bar where guests can enjoy breakfast and light refreshments throughout the day.Most rooms have views of the port, mountains or river. They also include a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer.As Brisas do Freixo is located in Outes next to the estuary that feeds into the Bay of Muros and Noia. Activities in this area include hiking, fishing and windsurfing.
- Everything…in a quiet picturesque village by the sea…away from the summer madness
- Nice location right on the small fishing harbour, some rooms with great sea-view. Very pleasant staff, easy parking and quiet location. Not that touristy (which I liked).
- I loved this hotel! We stayed on the first night of our driving holiday in Galicia, thinking we’d get a breezy port location, great seafood restaurants on our doorstep and an easy start to a drive along the Costa da Morte. It was a great decision. The bar downstairs was genial (dominoes and Estrella, nothing raucous) and our room with extremely comfy bed and huge window looking out to water, was a lovely place to wake up. Breakfast in the bar was free and nothing fancy, but after a huge dinner it was all we wanted. The staff were very kind about our terrible Spanish language skills, and English was spoken on reception. We had dinner at the seafood restaurant on the corner as you turn right out of the hotel which served fantastic seafood in a lovely, family-friendly atmosphere, and we were lucky enough to get a young, English-speaking waiter who talked us through all the local fish. Parking was right outside on the port – free.
- We had a stopover in Freixo on a cycle tour of Galicia. The management and staff were very helpful and obliging. We found a nice place to swim and enjoyed a small walk around the harbour.
- Very clean & spacious bedrooms. V.helpful staff.
Hotel O Noso
Set in the fishing village of Portosin, Hotel O Noso is 2 minutes’ walk from the harbor and 5 minutes’ walk from the beach. It offers a shared outdoor pool and a beautiful terrace.All air-conditioned rooms at this hotel offer fantastic views and feature plenty of natural light. Each room includes a TV, mini-bar, safe and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Hotel O Noso has a bar and a restaurant. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tourist information about the area.The towns of Noia and Ribeira can be reached in less than 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can also visit the Celtic ruins of Castro de Baroña, only 6.2 mi away.
- We were treated with care and kindness. Mr. Daniel Prieto, proprietor, personally assisted us when we needed to use his computer in order for my son to complete a job application. He came to our aid in this matter without hesitation and stayed by us until our task was completed. The attention from all staff (Natalia, Maria Isabel) was of the highest caliber. I would return in a heartbeat and give this little gem of a hotel the highest rating.
- The staff could not possibly be nicer. They were lovely. They even provided top quality chocolate each evening, and sent us off with sweets.
- Vistas espectaculares en un pueblo precioso de la costa gallega
The bed was probably the most uncomfortable I have ever slept in/on, there were no facilities to make or buy a drink in the hotel, I was a little confused when I arrived to find the hotel was across the road from where I thought it was and the restaurant named the same as the hotel was just a restaurant which closed by 10pm and did not open again until 9am.
The staff did not speak any English but were friendly and as helpful as they could be.
- Nos encanto todo volveremos sin duda mui atentos el personal y detalles ..mui limpio
Hotel Casa Jurjo
This boutique hotel is located in the Galician village of A Picota and close to the Santiago Pilgrimage Route. It features rooms with a TV, free WiFi and private bathroom.Explore Galicia’s wonderful beaches and make a visit to fine examples in the area such as Carnota, Finisterre and Rias Baixas. Alternatively, discover the beautiful landscapes of A Fervenza and the Beba River.In the Jurjo’s elegant restaurant try tasty fish and meat dishes from the area. Accompany local produce with delicious Spanish wines.The hotel offers a free pick-up service for guests taking part in the Finisterre to Muxia section of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Pick-up points are available between Lago (Mazaricos) and Olveiroa (Dumbria).
- The staff was terrific, the room was very nice and the breakfast was very good.
- Everything about this hotel was excellent, very plesent staff
- Staff very friendly and accommodating. We were given a great welcome by George on arrival ! Also we were given a lift back to the main Camino route the following morning.
- What care for peregrinas at this hotel. The breakfasts and lunches were delicious. The staff gladly picks up peregrinas from nearby points (3-4 km) along the camino.
- The owner and the entire team are very friendly and customer centric. For pilgrims, I recommend to reduce the distance of the 2d day from Negreira to Olveira . The hotel is on an alternative way of the Camino and The hotel offers to bring you by car in case you re tired. Very nice garden for those who want to relax outside.
Hotel Villa del Son
The Hotel Villa del Son can be found in the heart of the Barbanza region of Galicia, just yards from Suiglesias Beach.The hotel’s rooms are spacious, and all have private bathrooms. Some have sea views. It has free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in grilled meat and seafood and has a good range of wines. Several other cafeterias can be found nearby.Villa del Son is well placed for exploring both the north and south of Galicia. The small, quiet town of Porto do Son can be found in the province of A Coruña.The town of Noya is just 9.9 mi away, while the city of Santiago is 25 mi away. There are buses to both. Santiago Airport is about 31 mi away, while A Coruña Airport is 50 mi away.
- Fantastic value for money. It’s was what we want for that night.
- Great location, parking easy just a few minutes walk from the hotel just on the street, this was late May. Room great, clean. Breakfast was not included in our rate, but excellent with eggs toast etc, pretty small town.
- The staff were superb. I left my glasses in the bathroom when I departed and they sent me a message a few hours later saying they had my glasses so I could return immediately and pick them up before I left town.
- Friendly staff. Located centrally- just off the main square. Lovely beaches nearby. Nice seafood restaurant. Parking is about 100m away on main street but you can drive right up outside the hotel to drop luggage etc off so it really wasn’t a problem.
- Nuestra habitación era más o menos pequeñita, pero muy agradable. Daba a interior, así que era silenciosa y no llegaba el ruido de la calle. Todo estaba limpio y nos atendieron estupendamente. Muy recomentable.
Hotel As Hortensias
One of our top picks in Corcubión.Located right on Quenxe Beach in Corcubión, As Hortensias offers a bar-restaurant with a seafront terrace and bright rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV. Finisterre is just 7.5 mi away.Rooms at As Hortensias feature colorful modern décor and wooden floors. Each one includes a desk, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The complex’s restaurant serves fresh local food and offers wonderful views of the bay. The lively Cola de Rá bar offers music and dancing until late.As Hortensias is just a 5-minute walk from the center of Corcubión, while Cee is 1.2 mi away. Free parking can be found nearby, and Santiago de Compostela is a 90-minute drive away.
- The geographic location of Hotel As Hortensias was suitable for walkers to Fisterra.
- Superb location, right on the beautiful beach. Clean, modern and fairly spacious rooms. We treated ourselves to a nice hotel stop on the Camino before going to Finisterre. Wished we could’ve stayed longer but really enjoyed our stay.
- The staff saw to my needs in the best possible way and were really helpful.They also offered a room I had requested. The staff at Hortensias are equipped with the best service skills to offer guests a most pleasurable stay.
Upgraded to ocean view…fantastic
All was first class
- Nice bathroom, clean room, sitting over the beach in restaurant
Top Hotels In Pedrafigueira Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pedrafigueira Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pedrafigueira Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pedrafigueira Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!