10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pedasí Town Los Santos – Top Hotel Reviews
Pedasí Town Los Santos is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pedasí Town Los Santos. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pedasí Town Los Santos. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pedasí Town Los Santos. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pedasí Town Los Santos right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pedasí Town Los Santos with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pedasí Town Los Santos:
Residencial Santa Catalina
One of our best sellers in Pedasí Town! Residencial Santa Catalina is located in Pedasí Town, just 24 miles from Las Tablas. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is room service at the property.
- Breakfast was good, location was good for walking around town to restaurants and stores. Good value for the money. Very helpful staff getting us set up with boat/Captain for snorkelling on Isla Iguana. Which was great! We would stay there again.
- Breakfast was great, large bowl of fruit, eggs and toast. Staff was very friendly. Good value for money and the location was great. Room was fine. AC was cold and property was quiet.
- Proximaty to restaurants, town square & transportation
- Delicious Breakfast, everything was clean, staff was absolutely friendly and welcoming. Loved the pool, we got our own portable speaker, put on some music and had a great time.
- Convenient parking. Very quiet facility. Air conditioned. Washing machine availability.
Pedasi Sports Club
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pedasi Sports Club offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pedasí Town, just 24 miles from Las Tablas. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.
- Breakfast, beds and the pool and whirlpool, excellent
- The toiletries were of good quality.The A.C. was comfortable and almost silent
- Italian Restaurant was excellent! Food, service was top notch. Recommend it highly.
- The breakfast was very good and fast served. The pool and the environment is cool. The location is very convenient because the hotel is just in front of Pedasi’s Police Station. The room was comfortable and spacious and included a kitchen with fridge and stove.
- Swimming pool right outside our door, yet not a noisy place. Apartment size was great. A/C worked properly. Walking ability to restaurants in this quiet town.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Selina Pedasi is located in Pedasí Town in the region of Los Santos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel.
- Lovely hostal with good vibes right in the center of Pedasi. Thank you again to Gabriel who very kindly drove us with his own car to a beautiful secluded beach. We enjoyed the carnival in Pedasi and the hostal location allows you to be right in the middle of it with nice breaks in the hostal small swimming pool and lovely garden.
- Right in the center of town. Easy going and fun. Mostly young folks, but we are in our 60’s and had fun acting young again.
- Location was very nice, everything was so close, plus staff was very polite and happy to see us. Facilties were just perfect.
$1 happy hour Balboa y abuelo
The pool was small but clean and refreshing
Staff is exceptional
Great hostel and staff, helping with plug, payments, information, etc.
Beautiful and quiet hostel.
La Casa de Pucha
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Casa de Pucha offers accommodations in Pedasí Town. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Residencial Pedasi
Hotel Residencial Pedasi offers accommodations in Pedasí Town. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.
No reviews yet.
Selina Playa Venao
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Selina Playa Venao offers accommodations in Playa Venao, just 24 miles from Las Tablas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hostel.
- the place is on the beach great beach small surf break. Very nice place
- Very friendly staff, beautiful beach! Good food, plus they have vegan and veggie options! Nice facilites to relax. All in all, a good place for the price.
- People I met there were great! Nice beachfront, amazing sunset views.
- Nice location on the beach with outdoor pool area, volley ball net and beach bar. Sunset DJ session on weekends. Good small weekend beach partys. Nice basic and comfortable dorms. Great for surf lessons out the front. Further up the beach there is a fast barreling almonds that work only on mid tide from 3-4 feet.
Great location, surf lessons.
parties and fun all day long.
El Sitio de Playa Venao
One of our top picks in Playa Venao.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Playa Venao, 24 miles from Las Tablas, El Sitio de Playa Venao features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.
- Very confortable staying, I defenitely would come back
Location in the middle of the beach.
Wi-Fi very efficient!
- The beach was awesome. Great waves y you like beach activities
- We loved the room’s large balcony overlooking the beach. with seating and a hammock. What is not to love about drifting off to sleep to the sound of breaking waves on the beach.
- Beach front beauty. Great ambiance with live music and high energy.
Beach Break Hotel & Surf Camp de Playa Venao
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Beach Break Hotel & Surf Camp de Playa Venao offers accommodations in Playa Venao, just 24 miles from Las Tablas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Amazingly perfect location for surfers! We woke up to the soothing sounds of the waves. The owners and staff were all very friendly and helpful. We were able to rent boards right next to our room and then walk out on to the beach and start surfing. I also really enjoyed having coffee and breakfast in the restaurant right on the beach.
The staff were incredible. Everyone says hello and shows interest in your day.
We took a 5 day surf package and had the best instruction that we’ve ever had anywhere in our travels. Alam was sensational. We actually feel that we learned something for a change other than just getting up on the board. Although the package was 2 hours of instruction a day, we particularly enjoyed that he did not watch the clock. That is the kind of service that gets people coming back or gives the best word of mouth advertising.
- Beatiful, simple and rustic place located on a perfect beach spot. We highly recommend arranging a day trip to Isla Iguana during the stay.
- Simple, clean and comfortable. Great staff and excellent food at the restaurant.
- The thing that sets this place apart from other places you may visit in Panama are the people, both within the lodge and within the town. Excellent spot, can’t recommend it enough.
Playa Venao Hotel Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Playa Venao Hotel Resort offers accommodations in Playa Venao. The hotel has a playground and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Views of the sea, pool or river are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Las Tablas is 24 miles from Playa Venao Hotel Resort, and Pedregal is 19 miles away.
- The staff at the hotel and restaurant were super nice and the service was excellent. The location is sensational and the swimming pool superb. We went with my parents, my father having a mobility problem and we had an excellent and relaxing weekend away from home. We were told the road to get to Playa Venao was bad, but even though it’s patched up, it’s ok; however, I wouldn’t recommend it to travel at night as it’s not marked.
- Comfortable beds, spacious rooms and bathrooms. Nice balcony outside to watch sunset, amazing pool and view over the beach.
- Facilities for babies, staff attitude, always willing to help, the place was amazing, beautiful surroundings
- Bed was great, AC worked quickly and got really cold, the area had a really laid back vibe.
- the room was comfortable and the location is nice. The beach and nature are beautiful but the food was expensive and the service at the restaurant wasn’t good. They need to manage the restaurant better. It seemed they didn’t have enough trained staff to service guests. The pool is beautiful but there is no one catering food and drinks to the quests by the pool… It would have been much nicer if the service was better.
Hotel Punta Franca
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Punta Franca is a hotel in Pedasi that features an outdoor swimming pool and garden. This 3-star hotel offers a bar. Each room comes with a terrace with a sea view.All units in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include air conditioning, and selected rooms come with a balcony.Guests at Hotel Punta Franca can enjoy a continental breakfast.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Las Tablas is 26.7 miles from Hotel Punta Franca.
- The views were spectacular. Rooms were small but clean. Bed was comfortable.
- No water for showers. We had to fill bottles with water
- Sus instalaciones, las vistas espectaculares me enamore del lugar.
- en pocas palabras, el ambiente agradable, sin bulla, gente sociable y tranquila. En la reserva hubo un error que decía 1 o 2 camas lo cual causaba confusión, pero resolvieron dándome una habitación de mayor precio por el precio que reserve lo cual se notó la responsabilidad de los dueños en ofrecer lo mejor a sus clientes
- Hermosa vista, limpias y cómodas habitaciones, excelente lugar… Muy recomendado, la vista del mar es espectacular.
Top Hotels In Pedasí Town Los Santos Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pedasí Town Los Santos to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pedasí Town Los Santos but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pedasí Town Los Santos. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!