10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pechón Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Pechón Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pechón Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pechón Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pechón Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pechón Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pechón Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pechón Cantabria:
Tinas de Pechon
Tinas de Pechon is a stylish, modern hotel in the Cantabrian village of Pechón, 10 minutes’ drive from San Vicente de la Barquera and its beach. It offers free WiFi and spacious rooms or apartments.All air-conditioned rooms and apartments feature wooden floors. There is a living room with a sofa bed, TV and mini-bar.Each room and apartment has a kitchenette with a fridge and microwave. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities, and some feature a hydro-massage bath.A varied buffet breakfast is available and there is a pretty terrace with a café-bar and restaurant.The hotel has a tour desk. It offers easy access to the A8 Motorway, just 5 minutes’ drive away. San Vicente de la Barquera is 7.5 mi away.
- The room was spacious and yet cozy, divided in two floors. Very well designed toilet, shower giving us privacy enough. Comfy bed, great location, superb environment, right at the centre of the village, 10 minutes walking to the beach
- Beautiful hotel with really nicely decorated rooms, an AMAZING restaurant and bar, where you can have an apperitivo, staff was kind. Location was great, Northern Spain is beautiful and a small hidden gem with not too many tourists!
- Hotel with a very pleasant and relaxed atmosphere, very friendly personnel and very clean. Breakfast and dinner were very good.
- Very clean, nice location, short walk to beautiful beaches. Nice atmosphere in the village. Few bars and restaurants around the corner
Staff were excellent. Prices a bit high but really nice rooms.
Lovely little village.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Don Pablo is located a short walk from the beach and the sea in Pechón, Cantabria. It offers free private parking and heated rooms.Rooms at this charming hotel have classic design and a spacious bathroom with bathtub. They have lots of natural light and make good use of wood on the floor and ceilings. Bathroom amenities, heating and a hairdryer are included. Some rooms include a balcony.Hotel Don Pablo is set in a traditional house, surrounded by gardens.Hotel Don Pablo is set just 6.2 mi from San Vincente de la Barquera and 14 mi from Llanes. The Cantabrian capital of Santander is only 42 mi away.
- Great hotel in a quite village about 1km from the beach.free parking and lovely breakfast would recommend for a weekend break
- The room was very comfortable and clean and the breakfasts were good.
- 6th time in Don pablo and look forward to returning absolutely love it ! Great location pet friendly great staff and all round superb
We stayed here after crossing from the uk to Santander. It’s not too far from the ferry but miles away from the city.
The hotel looks out over the sea. We had one sea view room and one facing the back of the hotel. Obviously the sea view rooms are nicer! The rooms are lovely with wooden floors and nice furnishings.
It’s about 10 minutes to walk (you can drive there) to a great beach. Access is down a steep path at the bottom of which is a gorgeous white sand beach.
We arrived in time for a swim (warm water) and a quick round of baseball on the beach. There was a terrific sunset and we walked back to the hotel via a small bar where we sat until it was really dark.
Breakfast cost extra but was really good.
- Great location an easy short stroll to 2 beautiful beaches and restaurants , nicely designed rooms and very clean
Offering a snack bar and a 24-hour front desk, Hotel Canal is located in Unquera, in the province of Cantabria. It offers accommodations with free WiFi.All rooms are heated and come with a TV and telephone. The bathrooms also come with a bath. Bed linen and towels are provided.Other facilities offered at the hotel include shared lounge with TV and luggage storage.Hotel Canal is located in the center of Unquera town where various shops and restaurants are just a short walk away. Tina Menor River is a 5-minute drive from the property. Santander Airport in Cantabria is at a distance of 35 mi.
- Excellent value while walking the Camino. Unquera is a good spot to spend the night as there are lots of good restaurants around. We didn’t have breakfast at the hotel as they didn’t open until 7:30.
Large twin room
Breakfast bar available, good coffee
Nice 2 night respite from Camino
- Very convenient location on the Camino . Rooms were comfortable and clean . Convenient location for local bars and restaurants.
- Easy walk to Colombres to the Indianos Archive museum, many eating establishments walks along the Rio Devastated and on the Camino Santiago. Comfortable and very clean.
- Great location for the Camino del Norte – very friendly & helpful on arrival – the hotel is spacious & clean with a large bar/cafe. There are a good selection of shops and restaurants close by.
Valle De Arco
Located in Prellezo, a charming village in the Cantabrian coast, 1.9 miles away from San Vicente de la Barquera, Valle de Arco hotel enjoys a privileged natural location, overlooking the sea and Picos de Europa mountains.Find the peace and quietness you need in this new-built, nature-friendly country-style house.
It offers 23 individually designed rooms.Easy and quick access to the main attractions of Cantabria: S. Vicente de la Barquera, Comillas, Santillana del Mar, Santander.
- Nice family hotel pretty close to beaches in calm location. The garden was beautiful and there was a plenty room for parking.
- Very friendly staff in the Hotel – in special the owner and his family. Big and very clean bathroom. Breakfast was continental and good (if you like, you can have in addition also cheese and hams, etc. – extra cost). Good location to go to the nearby city of San Vincente and the very beautifull beaches – or to go for the mountains.
- Location was perfect- great views all around the valley
Family run hotel, extra helpful and the nicest people you will ever meet.
Great location near prellezo beach, and a central point to see the peaks
Of Europe. The town of st Vicente is a 5 min drive.
- Very friendly traditionally Spanish run family hotel. They were always very help full and wanting to please. The wifi was very hit and miss but they allowed us to use their computer to book a return flight for my wife. The beaches and coves in and around the area are stunning and well worth exploring.
Hotel Rincón de Antón
Rincon de Anton is a family-run hotel located between the Picos de Europa National Park and the beaches of Cantabria. It has a garden terrace and offers free parking and Wi-fi.All rooms at Hotel Rincon de Anton are heated and equipped with satellite TV and a telephone. The private bathroom includes amenities.There is a café and guests can also relax in the hotel lounge or garden.Guests can explore the El Soplao caves, 8.1 mi from Rincon de Anton, or visit the Cabárceno Nature Reserve 37 mi away. There are also several beaches within 10-15 minutes’ drive of the hotel, including Playa de la Franca Beach and Vicente de la Barquera.The seaside town of Comillas is 12 mi away and Santander is about 50-minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- The staff are fantastic, friendly and with great attitude towards kids. The hotel is nicely located in a quiet area, with easy access to the points of interests. The hotel has a nice lobby with sofas.
- Quiet, rural location with lovely views of the countryside and mountains. Staff very friendly and helpful. Dinner was excellent and service very good. Good buffet breakfast. Great value for money. Would definitely stay here again.
- Great staff, even helped us book up another hotel that had no online presence
- Staff was amazingly friendly and helpful and the hotel itself is amazing value for money
- Excellent service from every member of staff. Spotlessly clean. Very good home cooked food and overall excellent value for money. We would recommend unreservedly and would definitely stay again.
Hotel Faro de San Vicente
One of our best sellers in San Vicente de la Barquera! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. This hotel, beside San Vicente de la Barquera Port, offers stunning views over the Old Town and estuary. There is a terrace bar, and all heated rooms have private bathrooms.Hotel Faro de San Vicente is 1,000 feet from the town center, and the beach is 1.2 mi away. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and in the rooms.Rooms at the Faro de San Vicente have wooden floors and a TV. Some have sea views. All private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.San Vicente de la Barquera is well-located for exploring the Picos de Europa Mountains. Other places of interest nearby are Cabárceno, Oyambre and Comillas.
- Good location looking over sea and mountains. Lively cafe downstairs- good terrace area.
- Fabulous location overlooking the estuary. Very clean and modern hotel with a great terrace and the best ice cream ever. San Vincente is a lovely seaside town with good restaurants. A good stop on the Camino. The buffet breakfast was good value. Would stay here again.
- The supplied floor fan in the room was very welcome
- Helpful staff. Great views. Walking distance from center.
- Decorated in a seaside style. Nice ambience good view across the river Good sized g&t
Casona del Nansa
This characteristic Cantabrian stone and wood house has a beautiful rural setting by the River Nansa, a 10-minute drive from the El Soplao Cave. The property has free Wi-Fi.Each of the rooms at the Casona del Nansa has a unique design and is heated. All make good use of natural materials. They come with a TV, a work desk and a bathroom with bathrobe.The Casona has a bar, and a restaurant serving traditional dishes for lunch and dinner, upon prior reservation. Guests can also enjoy a variety of drinks on the terrace and the cafeteria.The Casona del Nansa offers free private parking and is a short drive from the beach and the Picos de Europa. Santander is 31 mi away. San Vicente de la Barquera can be reached in 15 minutes’ drive.
- Very friendly staff who spoke numerous languages – food was very good too.
- The bed was very comfy albeit too narrow for our requirements. The scenery around the location is lovely and its conveniently situated for travelling to the coast or the mountains.
- Quirky decor, cleanliness , neatness to Camino, Fabulous choice for breakfast
- Location of the property is near the camino de lebaniego road is so it is convenient for us.
- The food was fantastic and the service too. Very friendly staff. Room was really comfortable and pretty.
Posada de Muño
Posada de Muño is a characteristic Cantabrian-style house with free Wi-Fi and a garden with barbecue facilities. Set in Muñorrodero, it is 5 minutes’ drive from Val de San Vicente Beach.All rustic heated rooms feature tiled floors and have a wardrobe and TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.Breakfast is available and there is a lounge with a fireplace. Luggage storage is offered and the tour desk offers a ticket service.Located in the town center, Posada de Muño is set next to the main road. San Vicente de la Barquera is a 10-minute drive away, while El Soplao Cave is 15 minutes’ drive.
- It was a very nice house with a beautiful garden where we could relax after a long hike. Anjelica was very attentive and went out of her way to please us. She drove us to a restaurant in a nearby town, drove us to the store and cooked us a delicious breakfast. The place was spotless and very well appointed.
- Everything was perfect. The breakfast was excellent and changed daily. Angelica made us most welcome and the say was most enjoyable.
- Absolutely everything. The owner was so lovely and so helpful. .Nothing was too much trouble and she lelped out with our Spanish. The room was so clean and comfortable and the breakfast delicious. The garden was a treat to relax in. We will be going back for sure .
The whole idea of the rural hotel mixed with the comfort of the modern. Perfect place to accommodate my requirements. We were 2 families sharing 4 rooms and 2 bathrooms. We also benefict from the outdoors kitchen, were we were free to buy our own food, keep it there and cook it ourselves.
The owner became more like a lifetime friend.
We would love to go back.
This was a great place to stay, it was like being invited into someones home rather than a hotel.
NB. Please note that there is no evening meal at this hotel.
Quinta de Villanueva
Surrounded by gardens, Quinta de Villanueva is an attractive building dating back to 1908. It is set in Villanueva de Colombres, located between the mountains and the coast in the beautiful Asturias region.The hotel is listed as part of the architectural heritage of Asturias, and features charming period décor. It has facilities to cater for events such as wedding receptions, business meetings and seminars.The Picos de Europa National Park and the coastal towns of Llanes and San Vicente de la Barquera are within a 20-minute drive of Quinta de Villanueva. El Soplao y Tito Bustillo caves are a 45-minute drive away; and you can reach Colombres in 7 minutes by car.
- We love the peacefulness of your property. Your country is beautiful. Your staff made us feel like we were at home. Muchas gracias. Dan and Donna from Canada.
- A real delight to stay in such a beautiful property. Loved our room with terrace where we could sit and enjoy views of the mountains.
- I liked everything about this hotel. The building is a magnificent rich man’s house, meticulously converted into a hotel. The staff/owners are extremely helpful. Beautiful grounds. All in all a great experience.
- Warm greeting by manager Paula even though she was in pain from sciatica. Interesting old house. Our room had large balcony with lovely view.
- The rooms are perfectly clean, beautifully designed and cozy. The view on the mountains! The house has an amazing garden, in bedded in this incredible nature and landscape. The breakfast is the best I ever had, all self made and obviously with lots of love.
Hotel Mirador de La Franca
Hotel Mirador de La Franca is a charming, secluded hotel that overlooks the beautiful bay and beach of La Franca – one of the largest, sandy beaches along the Asturian coastline. This beachfront hotel offers free WiFi.Enjoy the fresh, sea air with a game of tennis on the Mirador de La Franca’s own courts. Meanwhile, children can have fun in the football court or playground.Use the hotel as a base to visit the stunning scenery of Green Spain, including the majestic Picos de Europa mountains and the Cantabrian coastline. Hotel staff are on hand to offer advice on a wide range of activities available in the region.After a day spent enjoying the pleasant surroundings, return to the hotel to try the fine local cuisine served in the hotel restaurant.
- Location & view from the hotel. Beach & bay are quiet & stunning
- The food, the view, the value for money, the friendliness of all the staff, the breakfast choice and the towels they gave us for our swim.
- The location, the ambiance, and the restaurant was excellent and very reasonable prices.
- Lovely quiet location spectacular scenery. Hotel very clean and excellent facilities.
- it has a superb sea view – it really is on the beach – looking and listening to the sea, and the beach is soft sand so ideal for children. The room was very comfortable and the “superior” room accommodated 2 adults and 2 children without any difficulty.
Top Hotels In Pechón Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pechón Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pechón Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pechón Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!