10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pechina Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Pechina Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pechina Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pechina Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pechina Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pechina Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pechina Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pechina Andalucía:
Hotel Balneario De Sierra Alhamilla
Hotel Balneario Sierra Alhamilla is a restored Moorish building, with a traditional central courtyard. The hotel has a spa, using natural thermal waters from the Sierra Alhamilla Mountains.Rooms at the hotel are bright and comfortable. They all have satellite TV. Rooms have an private bathroom, with a bathrobe included.The Sierra Alhamilla Spa Hotel is just 9.3 mi from Almería city center. Free public parking is possible nearby. There is good access to Almería Airport, via the E15 motorway.The hotel has its original spa facilities, featuring marble baths. There is a hydrotherapy circuit, using natural thermal springs. Massages and other treatments are available.The hotel has a restaurant, serving regional cuisine. There is also a garden and a terrace.
- the peace and quiet the fresh local food the baths
Layout of building
The Roman baths.. but a bit pricy
Waitress at dinner was lovely and very helpful
The tranquility, ease of parking and wonderful location in the mountains.
The historic architecture of the buildings all beautifully restored and maintained.
The opportunity to experience natural, thermal treatments for relaxation.
Friendly, professional service.
- The place itself and the thermal bath and treatment
- The hotel was beautiful, very Moorish in style, set around a central courtyard- clearly very old with a 58c water source from which the hotel took its name, the water is used to heat the hotel and used for the various treatments offered in the Balneario
Tryp Indalo Almería Hotel
Situated a 10 minute walk from Almeria’s Mediterraneo Shopping Center, Tryp Indalo Almeria Hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a snack bar. The bright, air-conditioned rooms include satellite TV and free wired internet.Each room at the Indalo Almeria has light, airy décor and hardwood floors. They come equipped with a safe, a minibar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy open view cooking each morning at the breakfast buffet. The hotel’s snack bar has a terrace and a large TV, ideal for watching sports matches.Tryp Indalo Almeria Hotel is just a 15 minute walk from Almería Train Station, and around one mile from the center of the city. Playa del Zapillo Beach and Almería Airport are both within a 10 minute drive. Private parking is available at the hotel.
- Delicious breakfast. Comfortable room. Good location.
- I was charged for an additional meal I didn’t have, the staff wouldn’t listen and said I had to pay or I couldn’t leave
- The location is great, green and quiet with parking.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Blanca in reception made us feel very welcome. Very comfortable and clean room. Breakfast buffet had very good selection and was great value for money.
The check-in lady (Ekaterina) was very friendly, polite and helpful.
Very comfortable bed. Plenty of space and very new with good bathroom amenities.
Elba Almeria Business & Convention Hotel
One of our top picks in Almería.Elba Almería is a modern hotel located right across the Mediterranean Shopping Center in Almería. It offers good value rooms with air conditioning, free WiFi and satellite TV.The hotel’s Entresabores bright restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food with some characteristic Almerian dishes. The hotel also has a varied wine selection.Elba Almería Business &Convention Hotel has a private car park, and the reception is open 24 hours a day, allowing you more flexibility during your stay.The property is a 10 minutes’ drive to Almería’s old town, where you can find Almería Cathedral. Zapillo Beach and Almería Airport are both 10 minutes’ drive away.
- big room with huge bathroom. private parking. nice stuff. very clean. mini bar in the room.
– Friendly staff
– good breakfast, even ppl who are on a diet will be satisfied
- Reception staff were pleasant and service generally was good. The lunch offer was good. Facilities were excellent. Also our complaint about dinner was heard and responded to very positively. Good breakfast.
- We stay here every year, the staff are excellent, always had a great stay and fully recommend it.
Staff at the reception and in the restaurant were super friendly and welcomed us with a cool drink. They also contacted us beforehand to confirm our reservation and above all, to ask if we wanted an upgrade to a suite free of extra cost, which we gladly accepted. Thank you!
Excellent coffee/tea making facilities in the room.
Buffet dinner was 15 euros per person and of high quality.
Breakfast buffet was delicious.
Balneario San Nicolas
Set in Alhama de Almeria, Balneario San Nicolas offers a thermal spa with hot springs, a sauna, Turkish bath and massage services. There is 24-hour reception and a free Wi-Fi zone.All rooms and suites have air conditioning and heating. They feature wooden floors, a mini-bar and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, bathrobes and free toiletries. Suites also have a terrace and seating area with a sofa.Breakfast is available in the buffet restaurant. The Balneario San Nicolas also has a bar. Parking is available nearby for a small charge. Almeria Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
Really lovely hotel, with historical charm. All staff very friendly, especially on reception.
Food was good value.
Beautifully decorated, and extremely clean.
- Rode in on bicycles. Easy to find. Big place. Charged extra for hot spring bath and made us pay for bathing caps. Good food buffet.
- The views of the mountains were amazing and the courtyard in the centre of the hotel was beautiful.
- The hotel was easy to find, if a little difficult to access.
- Nice building. Lovely room with views. Good breakfast.
- Really lovely hotel, with historical charm. All staff very friendly, especially on reception.
AC Hotel Almeria, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
One of our top picks in Almería.The AC Hotel Almeria is located in the cultural and commercial center of Almería, 6 minutes’ walk from the Alcazaba fortifications. It has a seasonal rooftop pool and offers spacious, air-conditioned rooms.Almería Cathedral is just 1,300 feet from the AC Hotel Almeria. The Port is about 15 minutes’ walk away.Guests can use the well-equipped on-site gym. A free WiFi hotspot can be found in the elegant lobby.The modern, stylish rooms in AC Hotel Almeria offer reading lamps and a choice of pillows. All have wooden floors and a mini-bar.El Asador restaurant offers a selection of tapas and full menus, including meats cooked in a traditional wood-burning oven. There is a large wine list for guests to choose from. Just 3 minutes’ walk from the hotel are several tapas bars.
Another great stay
Perfect location to shops and bars
- Had a beautiful large room overlooking the ancient castle and wall.
- Beds and pillows very comfortable. Access to city centre excellent
- Hotel was fab! A smaller hotel compared to those around it but in a nice and quiet way.. rooftop pool which isn’t huge but it never felt overcrowded in the week we were there. The staff were very nice and accommodating
- Excellent position. Swimming pool and surround very clean.
- Another great stay
Located just 1,000 feet from Mediterráneo Shopping Center, Avenida Hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from the center of Almería. It offers spacious, elegant rooms with free WiFi, flat-screen TV, parquet floor and private bathrooms.All rooms at this hotel are air conditioned and include a desk, mini-bar, safe, and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom includes a bath, free toiletries, and a hairdryer.The property offers an on-site restaurant and bar, as well as room service. A 24-hour reception and free luggage storage are available, and you can hire a car or get tickets for excursions around town.Almería Train Station is 1.2 mi from Avenida Hotel, and the nearest beach is 1.9 mi away. Almeria Airport is 15 minutes away by car.
- The restaurant Tony Garcia attached to the hotel. Not only the most amazing tapas but wine too. The whole experience was exceptional.
- Clean, quiet, large, double room with balcony. Perfectly functional for our one night stay and close to the airport. The staff were friendly and helpful. There were bars and restaurants nearby. Very good value when booked in advance.
- Very clean and easy to find. Bedroom Very Comfortable and spacious for family
- Nice clean modern hotel in a nice, if a little distant from the old town and beaches , area, wide roads and pleasant surroundings.
- I liked the ease of access to the hotel by car with booked parking on site. Friendly staff directed us to a good restaurant nearby
La Perla Hotel is set in the heart of Almeria, just 1,650 feet from the Cathedral. It features a restaurant, a café and comfortable, good-value accommodations with free Wi-Fi.Rooms have air conditioning and an private bathroom. They also have a TV and a safety deposit box.Hotel La Perla has a 24-hour reception with a tour desk. There are also many restaurants and tapas bars in the area around the hotel.The hotel is set in the historic city center, in the Puerta Purchena district and offering good access to the Alcazaba. Almeria Port and the city beaches are within 10 minutes’ walk. There are also regular bus connections.
- The aircon in the room was great. The hotel was really well finished, very modern. Reception staff very helpful and friendly. Fantastic location, close to town centre.
- Clean hotel,comfortable, Very convenient to main attractions and many bars,restaurants nearby
- She is very kind, helping with every possible thing!
- The staff were amazingly helpful, fixed any problems we had with our rooms. Hotel was clean, in a great location and quiet.
The staff were friendly, efficient and could speak a little English.(Rosaria on reception spoke good English and was very pleasant.) The breakfast was good, with a selection of cheese, meat, bread, pastries and fruit.There was no cooked breakfast, which some might miss.
All areas of the hotel were very clean.
The shower was good and the air conditioner was easy to control but noisy.
The hotel was positioned quite close to the centre with lots of restaurants and cafes. For evening tapas take the turning next to Carrefour market and you will see several streets of good value bars.
The family run restaurant adjacent to the hotel ( Rincon de Pepe) offered a good value menu del dia with local specialities.small clean place to stay
One of our top picks in Almería.Nuevo Torreluz is located in Plaza Flores, just 5 minutes’ walk from Almería Cathedral and the Alcazaba. It offers modern rooms with free WiFi, satellite TV and a private bathroom.There is also a bar with a terrace, the Taberna Nuevo Torreluz, where you can enjoy breakfast and tapas.A wellness center is available on site for an additional cost. Some room types include free spa access. A fitness center including treadmills, eliptical cross trainers, bicycle, multigyms and cable stations is also available.Located in the heart of Almería’s old quarter, near the town square, the Nuevo Torreluz is located between the town hall, the cathedral and Paseo de Almería. There are several shops, bars and restaurants nearby. The port is a 12-minute walk away, and you can walk to the beach in around 20 minutes.Paseo de Almeria Avenue is just 350 feet from the property, where guests will find a range of bus stops connecting with the beach and university. You can drive to Almería Airport in around 15 minutes.
- We like the friendliness and efficiency of the staff. We like the central location, the comfortable rooms and the whole ambience of the place. First rate.
- Great price for comforatble room with good air con in great location
- Everything. Location for cathedral, Alcazabar, main shopping area and lots of restaurants nearby. Very comfortable bed and large bathroom in Junior Suite.
- Good bed, excellent central location which was very convenient. Staff were friendly and very efficient – especially on check out and organising a taxi to the airport.
- A great hotel in an ideal spot for exploring the old town. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was extremely good value for money.
Sercotel Gran Fama
Modern 4-star hotel located in a retail and leisure area, just 25 minutes walking distance from the center and a great base to use when exploring this beautiful, diverse city and region.The Sercotel Gran Fama’s smart interior is simple, stylish and inviting. You can make the most of the free Wi-Fi internet connection to keep up-to-date and email your friends.In the evening, enjoy tasty meals in the Sercotel Gran Fama restaurant before heading to the bar for a relaxing drink with other guests of the hotel.Gran Fama hotel has easy access to a business center thanks to excellent road networks. It is a great choice for those traveling on business.
- the hotel room was a good size with a well equipped bathroom. the hotel had provided a bed for our dog and a water bowl which was a lovely touch. we only stayed one night so difficult to say more.
- The magnifying make up mirror. A good supply of toiletries. Complimentary bottle of drinking water every day.
The staff were all friendly and pleasant. The meal in the restaurant was good value.
We did get upgraded which was a lovely surprise.
Would definitely stay here again.
- Friendly staff, good location, underground parking, pet friendly, close to the mall.
- The room and staff were tremendous was a little shocked at charge for pet. Before most charged 10 euros ther 18 and no info on website about fee.
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Embajador is located just a 5-minute drive from Almería City Center and the Train Station. It offers a 24-hour reception and free WiFi throughout the hotel.Air-conditioned rooms include a TV, work desk and private bathroom.The Embajador serves a daily continental breakfast in the bright dining room. There are many restaurants and bars within a 10-minute walk.You can walk to Almería’s port in 12 minutes, and the beach is another 8 minutes’ walk away from there. Almería Airport is a 12-minute drive away.
- Toilet don’t have window, and wi fi on 7th floor is very poor
- great location, 10 minutes away from the beach and 15 mins from city center, comfortable bed, good wi fi
- Breakfast was good, the lobby and the location were also good, Parking was on the street by the hotel and free until 09:00 am in the morning.
In centro Near playa, station of bus, supermercado .. etc
Clean and Excellent service.
- I only stay there for 1 night but was really great!
Top Hotels In Pechina Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pechina Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pechina Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pechina Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!