10 Best Hotels To Stay In Peares Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Peares Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Peares Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peares Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peares Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Peares Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Peares Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Peares Galicia:
O Remanso Dos Patos
O Remanso Dos Patos is set in the heart of the Ribeira Sacra, by the River Miño. It offers free parking and unique rooms with free Wi-Fi and plasma-screen TVs.Each room at the O Remanso features heating and a work desk. The bathrooms come with a hairdryer and heated towel rack.Characteristic meals from Galicia, with French influences, are served at O Remanso’s restaurant. The menu uses local organic products and changes regularly.The hotel offers beautiful views of the river and guests can relax in the gardens and terrace. Central Ourense is just a 15-minute drive away. The Chavasqueira and Outariz Thermal Baths are also within a short drive.
- Lovely food, helpful host, great location. It was a wonderful place to stay
- It was really one of the best place. Very peacefull and beatifull view from the room, exellent breakfast, the owners were very helpfull and simpatic. Thank you! We enjoyed a lot and will come back!
- Excenlent location, peaceful and at the same time very close to Ourense. The staff is very polite and gives you a home feeling. The breakfast is gorgeous. I can dear to say that it is one of the best I have ever had in a hotel. The hotel is far above 2 stars!!
- Front desk and dining staff were very helpful, particularly considering the language gap.
- It was lovely to have the use of the spa pool .We didn’t use the swimming pool.There was a choice of sitting areas.Staff very helpful and friendly especially the lady who made the beautiful breakfasts.Decor was very nice and the whole property well maintained.Parking in front on the road.
Parador de Santo Estevo
Set within the Ribiera Sacra region and by the Miño and Sil Rivers, this converted monastery features a fabulous spa and beautiful central courtyard. Enjoy regional cuisine in the fine dining room and relax in the gardens.The listed Benedictine Monastery dates back to the 10th century and in true Parador fashion has been beautifully transformed into a chic and unique luxury hotel. Admire historic features such as stone archways, carved window frames, and the monastery’s 3 original Baroque, Romanesque and Renaissance cloisters.Rooms are uniquely and elegantly decorated and some enjoy views over the Sil River and surrounding countryside. They are distributed along the 3 different cloisters.Dine in true Spanish style on the terrace of the Parador de Santo Etevo’s restaurant while you try wonderfully prepared regional cuisine and enjoy views of the forest. Try ingredients caught straight from the river and the Galician coast.There is also a café in one of the cloisters, as well as a second terrace and lounges.Combine a Medieval setting with a modern approach to the ultimate in relaxation with a visit to the Santo Estevo’s wonderful spa. It provides a wide range of treatments, massages and thermal circuits.
- The location of the Parador, thr builthing, the Convent, all around the Convent and the views from the garden.
- Coming from the north it was quite an adventure to get to this place, over narrow and steep mountain roads. Once arrived, the place was amazing. A fantastic old monastery, high up in the mountains, high above the river. Our room was very spacious and comfortable, and we had lovely views of the area. The bed was wide and excellent and the bathroom had a good size too.
- The monastery-turned-hotel is beautiful and preserved. Staff is kind and you can wander the perimeter and enjoy a leisurely day in the countryside. They accommodated is for an early breakfast because we had to drive early to Santiago so we were appreciative of that.
The place , the building is amazing located and amazing renovated
Beautiful gardens and forest
- Location, location, location. Dinner in restaurant was excellent but a bit on the expensive side as with most Paradores. The Parador is a very special place along with the adjoining church. The Ribiera Sacra wine is a must.
Hotel O Casino da Rasa
Hotel O Casino da Rasa has a beautiful setting in Nogueira de Ramuin and outside Luintra. This eco-friendly property offers a restaurant and modern rooms with hydromassage showers.Each attractive room at Hotel O Casino da Rasa has colorful décor with wooden finishes. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.The surrounding Ribeira Sacra region is ideal for hiking and horse riding. The hotel is located in the Sil River Canyon, 1.6 mi from Santo Estevo Pier, from where you can take boat trips.Ourense is 17 mi away, while Vigo, the Atlantic coastline and Santiago de Compostela are within 90 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- Lovely views and great food. Location perfect for gorge visit
el trato personal es extraordinario.
la comida buena.
la limpieza es muy buena.
- La calidez y profesionalismo del personal desde Manolo Pardo y su esposa que son los dueños y están de la mañana a la noche cuidando cada detalle hasta el mozo del restaurante. El restaurante merece otro punto de destaque por su cuidada y deliciosa gastronomía gallega asi como muy interesantes vinos de la Riveira Sacra. También no quiero olvidar de destacar el viaje en catamaran de la misma empresa por el Cañon del Sil con un excelente guía , Sin duda lo recomiendo, no te dan los ojos para disfrutar el entorno.
- Bien situado. Buen restaurante. Habitaciones limpias,cómodas y modernas
- Sus instalaciones y que ofrezcan menú a mediodía y a un precio correcto.
Rectoral de Anllo
Surrounded by 15.000 m2 of land and vineyards, this converted 18th century noble building is located in the heart of the Ribeira Sacra. It features rustic décor rooms with pleasant views.Rectoral de Anllo offers Suites and double rooms with flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Each room has been carefully decorated and some of them have a balcony overlooking the vineyards.Rectoral de Anllo features a restaurant, which serves local cuisine. There is also a chapel and a library. The house contains original paintings by Bernardo Pérez Castinandi, a Galician painter of the time.The area is surrounded by numerous churches and monasteries. You can also visit the wine cellars located nearby the hotel.
- Fabulous location, stunning room with balcony and wonderful views, food was excellent and was a lovely warm evening for the meal in the garden, hosts friendly and attentive, home was stunning and very quirky and unique, if you are in the area I can’t recommend this wonderful place enough.
- Lovely hotel in a beautiful location. Quiet and peaceful. We enjoyed our stay thoroughly and would definitely go back
- Excellent experience. Starting from the management of the house up to the location and the food they prepare (something to try!).
- Lovely, friendly, chic hideaway run by Madrid escapees. Some beautiful original features in the house, with vineyard-lined gardens to relax in over delicious breakfast and dinner. It was a great way to discover the Sil Gorge – viewing points began a short drive away through peaceful countryside that had as many wineries as houses. The owner helped us put together an easy route, and would have fixed up a boat trip if we’d wanted. All the other guests were Spanish couples and young families but our pitiful language skills were treated kindly.
- The location was beautiful – in the middle of a vineyard, in an historic old rectory, but with all of the modern amenities – the perfect combination of old and new! Nacho could not have been more welcoming and friendly, and the meals (dinner and breakfast) were delicious! The rooms were very large, and bathrooms well equipped.
Casa Grande de Rosende
Located in the Ribeira Sacra area of Galicia, this 18th-century manor house combines beautiful rural surroundings with traditional grandeur. It has a large garden.The elegant rooms at the Casa Grande de Rosende feature antique furniture and wooden floors and beams. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom, a TV and free Wi-Fi.The Casa Grande has a library with board games, a chapel with a painted ceiling and a lounge with a large open fireplace. A home-made breakfast is served daily, and the restaurant serves traditional Galician food.The area surrounding Rosende is popular for canoeing and hiking, and you can hire bicycles from the Casa Grande’s reception. Aguas Santas Golf Course is around 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Very special place, with history, unique design, history, gardens, food, movie about the region at the hotel.
- Beautiful location with a very nice atmosphere. The personnel was amazing, as well as the food and wine (both the white and red wines are fantastic)
It was an amazing place, so historic and incredibly beautiful.
The staff were extremely helpful.
I would recommend it very highly
- The rural Manor House is absolutely amazing. Beautiful location and the breakfast and dinner are fabulous. A special thanks to Miguel for all his help and atention to detail. Great place to visit the Ribeira Sacra.
- Renovated historcal building with exceptional atmospere. Beautiful gardens. Very friendly and helpful staff. A well-marked walking route starts near the property. The evening meal and the red house wine was fantastic.
O Canto da Terra
O Canto da Terra is located in Pantón’s Follés district and within the Ribeira Sacra region. Set in lovely gardens with outdoor furniture, this charming country house offers rooms and apartments.The eco-friendly O Canto da Terra maintains original wood and stonework, handmade furnishings crafted on site and hand-painted tiles. All accommodations has pleasant, rustic décor. There is a seating area with a sofa and a bathroom.You can make use of a shared lounge, where there is a fireplace. Breakfast and dinner prepared with produce grown in the property’s orchard can be prepared upon request. There is also a terrace with a barbecue.The Canto da Terra is set along the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route and is 90 mi from Santiago. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and a spa center can be found less than 0.6 mi away. The Augas Santas Balneario & Golf Resort is also 0.6 mi away.Ferreira de Pantón is 2.2 mi away and you can reach Ourense in 35 minutes by car.
- Same apartment as last year everything just as good. The owner is very nice and helpful as always.
- Lovely apartment with full facilities which was perfect for us.
- Everything, the hospitality was amazing and the place was very cosy.
- Wonderfully quiet, rural location. Our hostess was lovely and took time to look for information on local archaeological sites for us. The room had so much character and the facilities were great. We had our own little terrace to sit on. The breakfast was very tasty with local produce and homemade pancakes. If you relish the countryside this is the place for you.
- Nos gustó todo,el trato,la comodidad,el desayuno,la forma de ser de Luisa ,la propietaria ,me quedo corta en decir un 11,sobre 10
Hotel Oca Golf Balneario Augas Santas
This 4-star modern tourist resort is located in an idyllic setting in Ribeira Sacra; a paradise of beauty and tranquility in the region of GaliciaIts ancient spa offers a great opportunity to forget the stresses of everyday life, with beauty treatments, hydrotherapy, relaxation sessions, and massages with curative mineral waters, all in a natural and peaceful environment.Alternatively you can enjoy the fresh air and take in the beautiful landscape of the Galicia region while taking advantage of the hotel’s private 18-hole golf course, complete with shop, equipment rental and golf classes.
- The spa was good, it could be better if the spa was connected to the swimming but good otherwise.
- Big rooms, comfortable overall. Food excellent when we got it and also had some gluten free bread for breakfast
- Overall good experience.We have been many times and keep returning as it is what we like.
- The spa waters and water jets, the sauna, and the massage treatments. The area is beautiful with many places to see. The Parador at San Estebo was particularly beautiful with a delicious menu. Also a local place Topic in Ferreira 5 minutes away had the best menu al dia ever!
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Especially the lady managing the bar made sure we had everything we needed. Seafood was very nice on the front terrace. Golf range made a nice change. The mineral pool was very good for our skin. Very clean and nice warm welcome.
Rectoral de Castillon
Set in the natural surroundings of the Ribeira Sacra, this former 17th-century rectory provides a charming setting for your stay in rural Galicia.The Rectoral de Castillón lies in among 46 ft² of peaceful gardens between the rivers Miño and Sil. All around the property you can enjoy the tranquil countryside of this beautiful, wine-producing region of northern Spain. Each of the hotel’s rooms overlooks these wonderful green surroundings.Stay within the ancient stone walls of this enchanting, historic building. The hotel is set around a characteristic courtyard and features a library, a lounge with welcoming fireplace, wine cellar and a traditional-style restaurant.
- Good location for vineyards and revers, well restored house like a castle, well kept garden, comfortable and large rooms, sophisticated dinner and breakfast, and manager in reception with the best hospitality.Everything is wonderful.
- Our hostess; a very good dinner with excellent local wines; an interesting well restored property.
- Hotel que podríamos calificar como de “con encanto”, en una casona bien restaurada, con jardines, salones, biblioteca y patios muy agradables para pasar unos días de descanso y turismo. Situado en un magnífico entorno, y cerca de lugares de mucho interés como parajes de La Ribeira Sacra, Monforte de Lemos, etc. Habitaciones y cuartos de baño amplios y cómodos. Personal de servicio muy amable y atento, dispuesto a dar cualquier información que se le solicite.
- Excelente habitación, muy comoda y espaciosa. Desayuno muy completo, con productos naturales. El hotel tiene uno de los mejores restaurantes de la zona, con cocina de gran calidad y platos originales
- La tranquilidad, la amplitud de las habitaciones y la amabilidad del personal.
One of our top picks in Ourense.NH Ourense is located in the center of Ourense, on one of its main shopping streets. This hotel offers free WiFi, hot tub, sauna and gym access and elegant rooms with flat-screen satellite TV.The NH Ourense is located in a restored building from the early 20th century, in the center of Ourense. The air-conditioned rooms feature Italian furniture and modern design. All have a mini-bar and some have a private balcony.The hotel’s restaurant serves NH’s healthy breakfast. You can find a wide range of characteristic Galician restaurants and tapas bars within a 10-minute walk.Ourense Cathedral and the Puente Romano Bridge are both 2,950 feet from the hotel. Ourense Train Station is 0.9 mi away. Outariz Thermal Spa can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
- This is a nice comfortable place to stay with some very thoughtful details. As we found parking in the street (Saturday night – Sunday morning), we didn’t have to pay extra to use the garage.
- Tea making families were great. Bed extra comfy, English channels on TV and good quality shampoo etc.
- Amazing stuff, perfect location, comfortable bed and an amazing roof terrace.
- The hotel was very modern and clean, with multi-lingual staff.
Awesome staff, great like new hotel, beautiful and comfy – modern. Staff were extremely accommodating. We were provided with option to change rooms on our 2nd day as room type we had requested became available then (we are returning guests).
In addition – they were very attentive and assisted us when our 2yr old became ill during our stay. Thank you so much!!!!
Very accessible and walking distance to city center is great.
Room is very spacious and comfortable to hang out. Definitely returning!
Hotel Severino is offering accommodations in Ourense. The property is located a 14-minute walk from As Burgas Thermal Springs. Auditorium – Exhibition Center is 0.6 miles away and Outariz Thermal Baths is 3.3 miles from the hotel.At the hotel, rooms come with a desk. Each room includes a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at Hotel Severino have a city view. Guest rooms feature a closet.The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 40 miles from the accommodation.
- It was a weekend with friends and we booked rooms for 10 persons. The staff was very friendly and everything was handled smoothly. The hotel is 15min walking from the city center which is not that bad and we did it severall times with no problem at all. For the price it has all the things you might need from an hotel room just to spend the night.
- The bed was comfy, good water pressure in the shower end everything clean. Also that you can park for free in front of the hotel, vending machine vailable for cold drinks inside the hotel
A poco más de 10 min andando de la zona vieja.
Hotel sencillo, funcional, acogedor y limpio.
- Porque NO admiten mascotas, lo primero, lo tengo en cuenta siempre, si admiten no voy. La limpieza. La habitación y el baño amplios. Y mucha luz.
- La atención del personal. Cama muy cómoda y cerca del centro.Gracias Sr Severino.
Top Hotels In Peares Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Peares Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Peares Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Peares Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!