10 Best Hotels To Stay In Peacock Village Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Peacock Village Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Peacock Village Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peacock Village Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peacock Village Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Peacock Village Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Peacock Village Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Peacock Village Arizona:
Offering an outdoor pool, this hotel is 10 minutes’ drive from University of Phoenix Stadium. Free Wi-Fi access is available. A continental breakfast is served to guests each morning.All air-conditioned rooms feature a seating area with a work desk, a cable TV and an en suite bathroom equipped with a hairdryer at Ramada Inn Arrowhead Towne Center. A microwave, a small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are also included.Guests can take advantage of a business centre at Ramada Inn Arrowhead Towne Center Glendale. A 24-hour reception and laundry facilities are available. Free parking is provided.Arrowhead Towne Center is 600 feet from the hotel. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 30 minutes’ drive from Glendale Ramada Inn Arrowhead Towne Center.
- Clean cozy rooms. Very stressful day staff made it much better
- It is being remodeled and the door would not lock toilet was fastened to floor lights did not work. However bed was new and excellent. And very clean. Needed to be near hospital and location was perfect.
- The beds were good and all the staff was exceptional
- Great staff, great accomodations…excellent location.
- The bed was very comfortable. The staff was very nice, but limited and had to deal with all the unhappy people.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix West Peoria
One of our best sellers in Peoria! Featuring free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast, this Phoenix hotel is located across the street from Peoria Sports Complex, home of the San Diego Padres and Seattle Mariners spring training.A flat-screen HD cable TV with premium channels is featured in all rooms at La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix West Peoria. A small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are provided for convenience. A hairdryer is included in the private bathroom.An outdoor pool, hot tub and fitness center are provided. Free parking is available at the pet-friendly Phoenix West Peoria La Quinta Inn & Suites. A guest laundromat is on site.The Challenger Space Center is 3 miles away. Cardinals Stadium and Phoenix Coyotes Ice Arena are within 5 miles of the Phoenix West Peoria La Quinta Inn & Suites.
- The staff was very friendly, hotel was clean. Good breakfast
- Very convenient to everything. Quiet, comfortable. Ease of parking and access to my room.
- The TV needs to have close caption on since no one can hear it. The staff was excellent. We like the pool and hot tub. The location was really good with many restaurants near by. Nice big bathroom.
- Great pool, wonderful location! Will definitely stay here again.
The location to the fwy
And the continental breakfast
Comfort Suites Peoria Sports Complex
Comfort Suites Peoria Sports Complex is located in Peoria, just 16 miles from Phoenix. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels.Scottsdale is 20 miles from Comfort Suites Peoria Sports, and Mesa is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The location for spring training is excellent right in the middle of everything
- The area, convenience of shopping, the cheerfulness of the entire staff, the instant service to any of our request and the overall feeling of friendliness. The rooms are kept clean. It’s very economical.
- Front desk clerk, Paige, was very bright and cheerful at check in as my group joked about the front door security. We had to be buzzed through as we had arrived later in the evening.
- Beds were comfortable. Towels were fluffy. Room was nice and spacious.
- There was free breakfast that was delish! Everyday was different. The bed was super comfy. The staff was very accommodating. They let us check in a little early. The location was in the middle of everything. Every kind of food, a great mall, 2 hours to Sedona, 1.5 hours to Tuscon, 30 min to airport. Will be staying here again!
Hampton Inn Glendale-Peoria
Directly across from the Arrowhead Shopping Mall and within driving distance of downtown Phoenix, this Peoria, Arizona hotel offers a free daily hot breakfast along with in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators.The Hampton Inn Glendale-Peoria provides all the amenities needed for an enjoyable stay, including free high-speed internet access and in-room coffeemakers. Guests can also enjoy relaxing by the outdoor pool and Jacuzzi.Coyote Lakes Golf Course, the Peoria Sports Complex and Water World water park are only minutes from the Glendale-Peoria Hampton Inn. The Jobbing.com Arena as well as Canyon Raceway is also easily accessible.
- Great staff, very accommodating. Nice proximity to the Peoria Sports Complex.
- The breakfasts were fine, and the staff were also fine.
- Beds were comfortable. Room was spacious. Breakfast had ample choices.
- Room was a perfect size & clean. Staff were very friendly.
Worst Hampton stay ever! They are in the middle of a total rehab and the
contractor couldn’t have done a worse job of allowing for the Normal
Hampton experience!! The project was spread all over, parking was
horrific, had to enter building or an “un-marked” side door through
interior construction.. I will stay here again, as the room was a normal
Hampton, but the cost should have been reduced to match the
SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria
SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria is located in Peoria, just 16 miles from Phoenix.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scottsdale is 20 miles from SpringHill Glendale, and Mesa is 28 miles away. Scottsdale Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast every morning and staff is beyond nice
- the breakfast was great and the employees were very helpful and nice!
- FIBROMYALGIA – If you like a hotel that is quiet, has great beds and includes breakfast for a reasonable price, THIS one is for you! We normally stay at another hotel, but decided to try this one because it included the breakfast. I was happily surprised by how QUIET it was – no noise was heard from above or beside us. And the beds – I have fibromyalgia and normally hotel beds are very uncomfortable for me to sleep on – NOT THEIR beds! Slept very well all 4 nights we were there. Staff is excellent. Breakfast is the standard with eggs, bacon, potatoes, waffles, cereals, and an assortment of bagels & rolls. We will definitely stay here again.
- The room was clean and laid out nice. Quite did not hear other guess walking in the hallways or the rooms next to us. Felt safe staying there with my daughter. Will stay there again.
- Good breakfast – better buffet than most, more than I expected. Room was utilitarian but comfortable and bed was one of the more comfortable ones I’ve slept in.
Holiday Inn Express Peoria North – Glendale
This hotel is in northern Peoria and is 15 miles from Luke Air Force Base. The hotel has rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator.The guest rooms include a flat-screen TV and access to free Wi-Fi at Holiday Inn Express Peoria. The rooms also include a small sitting area and large windows.Guests are served a daily breakfast buffet and the hotel also has newspapers available in the lobby. The Peoria Holiday Inn Express has an outdoor pool and hot tub.The hotel is a 5-minute drive from the Arrowhead Towne Center, with shopping and dining. Peoria Sports Complex is 1 miles from the hotel.
- The room was large and comfortable. The bed was comfortable although a bit high for me. The hotel’s convenient location to Peoria Stadium was great!
- The room was clean and comfortable. Parking was good. There was no traffic noise. I didn’t use the breakfasf meal, was ina hurry. Next time I will be sure to have breakfast and coffee. The bed was excellent bathroom and shower was fine.
- We needed breakfast a bit earlier than it was supposed to be ready because of an early morning surgery and when we got there is was all up. Thank you
- The beds were super comfy since they just bought new ones. Slept like a million bucks!!!
- Lots of breakfast options! Omelettes, pancakes, fresh fruit, cereal, cinnamon buns . . . and great coffee! They have a friendly staff who make check-in seamless. They supplied me with a complimentary toothbrush and toothpaste when I told them I’d forgotten mine. We will definitely return.
Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale/ Peoria
This hotel is located off Highway 101 and 4 miles from downtown Peoria. The hotel features a heated outdoor pool and fully equipped kitchen in every suite.Residence Inn by Marriott Phoenix Glendale/ Peoria suites features a dining and seating area. The suites also include cable TV and free Wi-Fi.The Residence Inn by Marriott Peoria offers a daily breakfast buffet and coffee. Guest can work out in the gym or use the laundry facilities.Phoenix Residence Inn is 15 miles from the World Wildlife Zoo. Phoenix International Raceway is within a 30-minute drive of the hotel.
- Our suite was comfortable and had two televisions so that I could enjoy my shows and my son could watch his.
- The staff is friendly, the facilities are excellent. The breakfast was good and healthy. The overall experience marvelous. Thanks
- Friendly staff. Great kitchen with necessary supplies. Fantastic shower. Very roomy. Also very clean. Breakfast was pretty good, too. Close to freeway & restaurants.
- Rooms are nice, beds are awesome! Breakfast is great..like the room setup with kitchenette
Friendly, helpful staff
Room size, cleanliness
Thunderbird Executive Inn & Conference Center
One of our top picks in Glendale.Situated on the campus of the historic Thunderbird School of Global Management in Glendale, Arizona, this hotel and conference center features state-of-the-art amenities and facilities and is near area attractions.The Thunderbird Executive Inn and Conference Center is only a few minutes drive from Interstate 17 as well as Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Guests at the hotel can also easily discover antique stores, local restaurants and recreational activities, including hot air balloon rides nearby.Modern accommodations at the Thunderbird Executive Inn feature coffeemakers, mini-refrigerators and free internet access. Guests can also enjoy the on-site swimming pool, fitness facilities, sand volleyball court and basketball court.
- We went for White Sox ballgames and it was located just where we needed it. There were stores nearby as well as shopping and restaurants. There even had a walking distance bar on the complex.
- Food was gone one morning by the time I got there.but I liked the on cam pas grille . Loved the history . Very quiet spot in middle of busy city.
- Because the location of the hotel is tucked away inside the grounds of a management school, I love the fact when one of the employees offered to escort my vehicle (via a golf cart) to where I needed to check in.
- The Pub was great!! This is a unique place to stay since it’s on a campus.
- It’s quiet. Open food pantry is nice. Was super clean and the bed was great.
Comfort Inn & Suites at Talavi
Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Comfort Inn & Suites at Talavi is located in Glendale in the region of Arizona, just 14 miles from Phoenix.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scottsdale is 17 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites at Talavi, and Mesa is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The young lady working the front desk went above and beyond. More people need to be like her.
- the room was clean and the front desk personnel great.
- Clean room, A/C and heater worked very well, nice size bathroom.
- Nice location, business center, golf course’s, lots of restaurants in walking distances
- Not only did the staff act as f they were better then us. We had a Mico wave catch on fire cooking a corn dog. They moved us from a nice room to a tore back room with damages and would not give us an option of another room then they proceed to charge my credit card for existing damages this was a horrible annaverssry I will never book with booking or stay at another comfort suits ever again what a night mare a one night trip has became .
Days Inn Hotel Peoria Glendale
One of our top picks in Peoria.Days Inn Hotel Peoria Glendale offers accommodations in Peoria. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Phoenix is 14 miles from Peoria/Glendale, and Scottsdale is 20 miles away. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- The cleaning staff were amazing. Love chatting with them each morning on the way to breakfast.
- Comfortable beds, clean room, good location, price was right.
- This place is perfect for all spring training vacationers. It is a great price for a comfortable stay. Always feel safe and very close to the Peoria Sports Complex, go Mariners!
- The beds were comfortable and the rooms were spacious! The staff overall was friendly
- The stay was great, I’m always leary about hotels especially bed bugs, but this hotel is clean, the staff is so helpful and friendly!
Top Hotels In Peacock Village Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Peacock Village Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Peacock Village Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Peacock Village Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!