10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pazos Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pazos Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pazos Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pazos Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pazos Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pazos Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pazos Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pazos Galicia:
Hotel Celanova is set in Celanova, 14 mi from Ourense.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. This hotel features both free WiFi and private parking.You will find a 18-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also offers car hire. Allariz is 8.1 mi from Hotel Celanova, while Montalegre (Portugal) is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 35 mi from Hotel Celanova.
- Can confirm the good reviews for this hotel. Especially for Spain this is a superb little hotel, newly renovated and very clean and they do serve great coffee. Can only recommend.
The bed was a good size and extremely comfortable with nice quality bedding. We liked the fact that you could open the window.
The Hotel had a very nice and relaxed atmosphere, not stuffy at all.
Location was great, right in the heart of Celanova, but still nice & quiet.
We have to mention the staff as they were all genuinely nice people, and very helpful, and particularly good to meet the owner who again was a lovely person and very helpful.
Would visit again and highly recommend it.
- This hotel was recetly re-opened by new management. It’s run by an extremely kind family. Good food, excellent value.
- Personal amable, habitaciones modernas y confortables, ubicación.
- Todo bien, muy limpio. El baño nuevo. Ubicación excelente.
Featuring a sun terrace with a swimming pool, as well as a garden, Alcázar Milmanda is located in Milmanda. The property has a shared lounge, as well as a bar. Spanish, steakhouse and Portuguese dishes are served at the on-site restaurant.All rooms in Alcázar Milmanda are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a kitchen with a fridge. Guest rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff are ready to help around the clock.Ourense is 16 miles from Alcázar Milmanda, while Geres is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 32 miles from Alcázar Milmanda.
The bed was comfortable, the space outside in geral was really nice, theres a pool even though small its still nice :). The owner makes the food there, unfortunately i didn’t have time to taste it cause i stayed for a really short time.
The air there is so good, its clean, better than the city! I hope to come back one day, to relax more and with more time!!
Owner really nice, helps out with anything you need and questions too.
- La casa esta ubicada en un entorno muy bonito, las habitaciones decoradas con buen gusto y el jardin muy agradable para jugar un rato con los niños y leer un rato.
- El trato cercano y familiar de Manuel, el entorno prefecto, la tranquilidad, el silencio, todo perfecto.
- La localización, el personal, el servicio, todo fue único
El reacondicionamiento hecho de una fortaleza a un hotel.
La amabilidad del responsable en intentar que el huésped esté bien.
- The bed was comfortable, the space outside in geral was really nice, theres a pool even though small its still nice :). The owner makes the food there, unfortunately i didn’t have time to taste it cause i stayed for a really short time.
Hotel A Palleira
Surrounded by gardens, this restored country house has a seasonal outdoor pool. Rooms offer free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and views of the Galician countryside. Ourense is just 12 mi away.Hotel A Palleira is located in Outeiro de Orraca, a 2-minute drive from the A-52 Motorway. Vigo and Santiago de Compostela are both around 75 mi away. Free parking is offered on site.Breakfast is served in A Palleira’s cozy lounge, which offers an open fireplace and a selection of board games. You can also relax on the poolside sun terrace in summer.Each bright room has charming rustic-style décor and wooden floors. Toiletries are provided in the modern bathroom.
El trato recibido por los dueños.
La comodidad y limpieza de la habitación.
- El lugar es hermoso, la atencion de Juani su dueña muy amable y predispuesta…un lugar para recomendar y volver.
- La amabilidad de la gerente. La limpieza de la habitación y la tranquilidad del lugar.
- Limpieza, instalaciones y comodidad. Mucha tranquilidad y amabilidad de los dueños.
- La habitación era amplia y la piscina estaba muy bien, aunque solo podías usarla de 15:00 a 22:00.
- El trato recibido por los dueños.
Rock Star is located by the N525 Motorway, 5 minutes’ drive from the pretty town of Allariz, declared a historic artistic site. Within 12 mi of the hotel you can enjoy natural thermal spas such as Outariz or A Chavasqueira.Surrounded by trees, the hotel offers free WiFi and air-conditioned rooms decorated with photos of rock and pop stars, past and present. They include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. A drinks and snacks menu is available from 08:00 until 23:30.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Some rooms come with private parking.Other nearby sites include the Balconies of Madrid and catamaran trips on along the Sil Canyon. Rock Star is 9.9 mi from Ourense, while Santiago de Compostela Airport is 55 mi away.
- A huge and very comfortable bed and lovely breakfast!
- Drive in garage, clean comfortable accommodation. We stayed to visit Ourense, but not impressed and much preferred the small town of Allariz close to the hotel and well worth a visit.
- Pretty owner)) – and she tells you everything you ask about, rock star atmosphere in the room, very special breakfast delivery, garage, the true big bad))
- The room was spacious and very cool. We had a space outside to sit and relax. The staff were very friendly.
- Cada habitación esta ambientada en un cantante de rock. Increíble, coqueto, habitación y cama amplia. En plena naturaleza, pero a la vez cerca de Allariz. El personal encantador
Hotel Oca Vila de Allariz
Hotel Oca Vila de Allariz is a modern hotel located in the picturesque Galician village of Allariz, 12 mi from Ourense. It has a fitness center and a spa with thermal circuit.All rooms come with an private bathroom complete with amenities. There is also a work desk, mini-bar and satellite TV.The hotel’s spa offers individual treatments and communal services, both for a fee. It features active pools and experience showers. There are also saunas, steam rooms, Turkish baths and ice cabins. Meanwhile, individual treatments include massages, facials, thermal baths and Niagara bathroom.The hotel has its own restaurant which serves a blend of Galician and other Mediterranean dishes and offers views over the River Arnoia and Vilanova’s medieval bridge.The Hotel Oca Vila de Allariz is just off the A-52 Motorway, and is an hour’s drive from Vigo’s Peinador Airport.
- Very friendly helpful staff, spa facilities excellent.
- Good breakfast, Very fitness center, Very confortable room
- Very nice surroundings, staff is very very friendly and helpful everywhere in the hotel and spa.
Incroyablement surpris du site
Quartier historique et sa rivière
Grande chambre avec balcon
- la chambre est spacieuse , le buffet du petit déjeuner est copieux
Hotel O Portelo Rural
Located in Allariz’s old town, Hotel O Portelo Rural is a restored town house with a shared lounge, a library and garden. It offers charming rooms with free Wi-Fi.Offering views of the old town, each of the spacious, classically decorated rooms at Hotel O Portelo Rural features beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. All rooms have heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The town of Allariz is famous for its historic quarter’s restoration. The hotel is within 5 minutes’ walk of the park and the banks of the Arnoia River.Ourense is 11 mi from the O Portelo. Vigo, Santiago de Compostela and the border with Portugal can be reached in approximately 1 hour by car.
- Charming room in a friendly hotel and the town itself is lovely.
- The hotel is place in the town center, walking to everything.
- Excellent location, beautiful little hotel with very nice staff.
- This is our fourth stay at this hotel, so that pretty much says it all!
- The location is first class, right in the wonderful old town, everything within an easy walk. The hotel is beautifully decorated and designed, lovely use of wooden beams, old granite walls and steps. Our room had private access to the small back garden with tables & chairs. Breakfast was very good, nice choices and all fresh. The staff were always ready with a friendly greeting and helpfulness. If you haven’t been to Allariz, go, and use this hotel.
This hotel is located on the A-52 Motorway, 8.1 mi south of Ourense, in the Rante Service Station. Its air-conditioned rooms have a private bathroom and there is free Wi-Fi.All heated rooms at the Miravalle have a wooden floor, safe, mini-bar and TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer. The hotel’s suites also feature a spa bath.The hotel has a restaurant which is specialized in Galician cuisine. There is also a cafeteria on site.Hotel Miravalle has a 24-hour front desk and a spacious meeting and events room.It is set 12 minutes’ drive from Allariz and from Expourense. Ourense Thermal Baths are a 15-minute drive away.Hotel Miravalle offers free, covered parking, and there is also plenty of parking space on the street.
- La excelente atención de la directora Monsa y de la recepcionista Rosa, en especial y sin olvidar a todos los demás empleados. La tranquilidad que permite dormir genial… su ubicación al lado de la autovía… horario amplio de desayunos… el parking… y por supuesto la habitación, muy confortable!!!
- La amabilidad de Rosa, la empleada de recepción por la noche. Ejemplo a seguir. La habitación está francamente bien para su categoría. El parking interior, aunque no es de mucha capacidad, está muy bien planteado y es espacioso y de fácil maniobra.
- La bañera de hidromasaje y la cama de tamaño muy grande.
- El sitio perfecto cerca de la ciudad aparcamiento muy bien,el personal de repcecion muy atentos y amables la cafetería rápidos y serviciales.Para repetir pero NO en la 2 planta
- Hôtel situé à proximité d’une autoroute et d’une station service mais parfaitement bien isolé acoustiquement. Chambre très spacieuse et confortable. Salle de bains bien agencée et très propre. Personnel attentif et faisant beaucoup d’effort pour communiquer en français. Très bon petit déjeuner accompagné de jus d’oranges pressées. A recommander
Just 6.2 mi from the center of Ourense, Hotel Conde offers rooms overlooking its gardens. It features a restaurant and a terrace.Each room at Hotel Conde has simple décor. There is a TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy Spanish cuisine in the Conde’s restaurant. There is also a café bar.The hotel offers easy access to the Ruta del Plata, or Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Santiago de Compostela can be reached in just over an hour by car, while Vigo and the Galician coastline are approximately 62 mi away.
- It was acceptable for our use but more suited to reps and commercial drivers.
- We spoke little Spanish yet the staff was very patient and accommodating in helping us settle in, and securely stowing our three bicycles. They kept us well fed and we slept soundly in a clean room. The decor was simple and the hotel was located in a quiet, country location. For the price it was an exceptional deal.
- La comida era excelente y a muy buen precio. El personal siempre dispuesto a ayudar.
- El desayuno correcto. Reservé el hotel porque estaba de ruta por Galicia y está a unos 8 km de la ciudad de Orense.
Lo mejor que tiene es el restaurante ya que la comida es buena, con buenas raciones y precio más bien económico.
En recepción nos atendieron bien aunque me desconcertó que se quedaron con mi DNI durante unas horas – no me había pasado nunca. Fuera de esto, la limpieza es buena y las habitaciones cómodas. Para mi gusto, las camas son cómodas. El desayuno es justo tirando a pobre en cuanto relación precio/calidad ya que me sirvieron una cafe con leche con una sola tostada con mantequilla y mermelada.
The Eurostars Auriense is located 4.3 mi from the Galician city of Ourense. It has a seasonal outdoor pool, a gym, private parking and a garden, and offers free Wi-Fi throughout.All rooms at the Hotel Auriense have air conditioning and heating. There is a safe, mini-bar and satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with amenities and a hairdryer.Dinner is served throughout the week in the hotel café.There is a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car from the tour desk.The Expourense Exhibition Center is 2.5 mi from the hotel, while the golf club is 1.9 mi away. Buses to the center stop 650 feet away.
The bed was very very comfortable, after nearly two weeks of travelling had the best nights sleep.
Had a very enjoyable meal and the breakfast was the usual continental offering.
- Nice hotel for trip in this region.Located in a quiet location.
- The pool, the bar staff and the food which was quite good.
- The room was very clean and modern as are all Eurostars. We love to stay in them because they are a wonderful value and predictably clean and nice. The breakfast was one of the best we experienced in Spain and whoever makes their pastries needs to move to America. They were fabulous.
- The hotel and facilities were great. We had a junior room which was suite. Due to car problems we arrived late and could not use the outdoor pool which was large and lovely. Did not go into auriense itself.
- The bed was very very comfortable, after nearly two weeks of travelling had the best nights sleep.
Hotel San Cibrao
Set in San Cibrao’s Business Park and only 10 minutes’ drive from Ourense, this hotel features air-conditioned rooms, a 24-hour café bar and free WiFi throughout.Hotel San Cibrao offers rooms with wooden floors and simple décor furniture. Each of them includes a flat-screen TV, desk and a private bathroom. Rooms are suitable for people with reduced mobility.Hotel San Cibrao has a 24-hour reception, a restaurant and an outdoor terrace. Meeting rooms are also available and free public parking is possible on site.
- The hotel have a good room size. They have 24h service
- It was a place to stop and sleep which was on the road to where I wanted to go. Nothing fancy but good value for what I paid.
You will get a good and clean stay for not that much money.
Restaurant directly in the same building and cheap and good food.
- Es interesante para conocer la comarca, tranquilo y limpio. Recomendable para familias. Nos pusieron cama adicional sin coste.
Zimmer zur Rückseite hatte noch den harmloseren Ausblick.
Hotelpersonal freundlich, Aufzug im Haus, WLAN ok.
Café hat 24h geöffnet.
Klimaanlage/Heizung auf dem Zimmer
Top Hotels In Pazos Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pazos Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pazos Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pazos Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!