10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pazos de Arenteiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pazos de Arenteiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pazos de Arenteiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pazos de Arenteiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pazos de Arenteiro Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pazos de Arenteiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pazos de Arenteiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pazos De Arenteiro Galicia:
Eurostars Monumento Monasterio de San Clodio Hotel & Spa
This beautifully renovated 12th-century Cistercian monastery is set in gardens and provides an historic setting for your visit to Galicia’s Ribeiro wine region.Eurostars Monumento Monasterio de San Clodio Hotel & Spa is set around two cloisters built in a Baroque and Renaissance style. Since its renovation, the interior combines the impressive original stonework with subtle modern design and state-of-the-art lighting.Spacious, air-conditioned rooms feature high ceilings, stone walls and views over the surrounding vineyards and woodland. They includes a flat-screen satellite TV, mini-bar and free WiFi. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The restaurant is open for lunch from Wednesday to Sunday. It offers characteristic Galician dishes complemented by fine regional wines. There are 5 banqueting halls for weddings, christenings, etc.
- The hotel was lovely. What a great use of the building if you can’t fill it with monks!
- El encanto del edificio y la tranquilidad del entorno
- Monastero trasformato in hotel tra i boschi della Galizia. Buona camera ottima la cena
- El lugar es muy bonito y se respira paz por los cuatro costados. Es un monumento histórico. Sus dos claustros son una delicia. La habitación es moderna y muy amplia. La zona es preciosa y hay múltiples bodegas de vinos exquisitos. Recientemente han incluido un spa de vino.
- El monasterio es muy bonito, se respira historia en cada uno de sus rincones. Un remanso de tranquilidad, en el que pareciera que no hay nadie mas. Junto a esto, lo mejor para mi, es la amabilidad y profesionalidad del personal, tanto de recepción como de restaurante. De nuevo agradecer las sugerencias culinarias del muchacho que me subió la cena. Todo buenísimo ( ensalada de langostinos y zamburillas y una rica tortilla de chorizo)
Hotel O´xardin in Carballino features 2-star accommodations with a terrace and a bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Both free WiFi and private parking are available on site.At Hotel O´xardin, each room comes with a desk. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hotel O´xardin.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hotel O´xardin, including fishing and hiking.Ourense is 13 miles from Hotel O´xardin, while Pontevedra is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was excellent and the lady there looked after us well
- Personal muy agradable, estancia más que placentera. Para volver sin duda.
Reservé 15 habitaciones para los invitados de mi boda y fue todo genial. Yo dormí allí el día antes de la boda y estuve muy agosto. Todo muy limpio, y con un entorno natural muy típico de galicia.
El personal muy muy amable. Y en la cafetería hacen unos bocadillos buenisimos!
- En general todo. Increíble esa calidad con ese precio
Limpieza, amplitud y situacion
Esta en las afueras pero al lado del rio y de un hermoso paseo
This charming hotel is set in a 19th-Century Galician manor house in the countryside of the beautiful Carballiño region. Pazo Almuzara has an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by 33 ft² of gardens.It has simple, attractive rooms with private bathrooms. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel.The Pazo’s public areas have an impressive art collection. There is a lounge, dining area and classic meeting rooms.Ribeiro DO wine is made in the nearby valleys. Trips to wine cellars, vineyards and wine-tasting can be organized.The local area is famous for its spas. These include the Termas da Chavasqueira and Caldas de Partovia. There are also many golf courses in the surroundings.Free parking is available onsite. The Oseira Monastery is only a short drive away. It is famous for its Gregorian Chanting.
- Interesting historic property, staff very helpful and courteous. Comfortable and restful stay
Habitación amplia y cómoda, a pesar de estar en el edificio adjunto (antiguas caballerizas). No tuvimos tiempo para disfrutar la piscina.
El encargado de recepción nos enseñó el pazo. Muy bonito!
- Siamo stati molto bene. Peccato che una persona del nostro gruppo ha dimenticato da voi il costume. 😢
- No podría decir que algo me gustó más otra cosa… Todo estaba perfecto
- El pazo es muy bonito. Fuimos a una boda allí y la comida muy buena
Hotel Pazo Carballo
Set in a country house with large gardens, 1.2 mi from Ribadavia and its medieval center, Hotel Pazo Carballo is a rustic-style hotel offering free Wi-Fi and a breakfast buffet.Each heated room features wooden floors and a TV. There is a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower and free toiletries. Some rooms also have a fireplace or separate seating area with a sofa.Hotel Pazo Carballo serves breakfast and other meals in its 2 cozy dining rooms, featuring exposed stone walls and wooden beams. The hotel also offers a spacious lounge area with a fireplace and TV.You can find various hiking trails in the area around Ribadavia. The Balneario de Prexigueiro Thermal Springs are within a 10-minute drive of the hotel and Ourense is 16 mi away.
The owner is a really nice person, always smiling and helping.
The room was really large and convenient with a small table; the bathroom was good too.
We were able to taste some wine with him, and even buy some.
Breakfast was excellent, with a lot of choice, fresh orange juice, coffee/tea, baked cakes, fruits, cereals, cheese, ham…
- The place itself is very beautiful. The breakfast also quite good.
- The breakfast wa amazing, the room was nice and large. If I come back to Galicia I will definitly stay here again.
- In an ideal situation for exploring the local area – we specifically wanted to visit the thermals which were only a few km away. We drove to the other side of the lake that the hotel stands near, and found a marina with cafe overlooking the lake which was delightful. The hotel is characterful, the room of a good size and breakfast was of an acceptable standard.
- We stayed in this attractive old house to visit Ribadavia. Our room was large and well-decorated and we had a good breakfast. It’s outside town – in fact it’s just off the motorway although not particularly noisy. We felt it was good value.
- The owner is a really nice person, always smiling and helping.
Offering a restaurant, Hotel Derby is located in Carballiño’s city center, a 20-minute drive from Ourense. It offers rooms with classic-style furnishings and free WiFi in public areas.All rooms come with a TV and heating. The private bathroom includes a bath tub and towels.The restaurant serves local cuisine at dinner. Guests can enjoy a snack in the bar.The Derby Hotel is 11 mi from Castrelo de Miño reservoir, on River Miño. The Santiago de Compostela Airport is 1-hour drive from the property
- La habitación era muy cómoda, con un balcón enorme y muy tranquila.
- La ubicación, fácil para entrar y salir de la ciudad.Mucho aparcamiento en la zona.
La situación, los colchones de las camas y el balcón.
Con los precios que hay, un bien raspado
- El hotel esta bien para un par de noches y esta mui bien ubicado y con facilidad para aparcar
- Podrian reformar el hotel, hay cosas que no se deberían tener en una habitación, como alfombras o cortinas de baño x la acumulación polvo! No dormimos nada agusto
The Laias Caldaria spa hotel is on the Miño River, surrounded by tranquil countryside. Just 9 miles from Ourense, it has free Wi-Fi in public areas.The rooms in Laias Caldaria are spacious and light, with hardwood floors. All have heating, air conditioning, telephone, safe and minibar. Many have views of the surrounding countryside.The spa and health club is modern and stylish. It offers a large range of treatments, including massage. The water comes from a private spring. There are 2 swimming pools, inside and outside. There is also a sauna.The restaurant at the Laias Caldaria offers a tempting mixture of Galician and international dishes.Laias Caldaria is located in the Ribeiro region of Galicia, close to highway A-52. The area is popular for walking, and the hotel can arrange bike rental. There is free on site parking.
- The thermal baths/spa are exceptional and very well integrated with the hotel. The indoor/outdoor pool and outdoor sundecks are a true bliss, with a wonderful location right next to the river. Very reasonable prices for the buffet and bar. Very relaxed and quiet.
- smart hotel, riverside location, heated swimming pool, clean rooms
- La terraza de la cafetería nos resultó muy agradable
La ubicación. El lugar es precioso a orillas del río. La habitación cuenta con balcón desde el que puedes observar las vistas.
A pesar de ser un fin de semana de agosto, no había demasiada gente en el balneario por lo que estuvimos bastante agusto.
Las piscinas de agua termal tienen diferentes temperaturas, lo que te permite elegir dependiendo el momento.
- La habitación era espaciosa y con muy buenas vistas
Arnoia Caldaria is a spa hotel, using natural thermal waters. It offers a spa center with an indoor swimming pool, a tennis court and free public Wi-Fi access.The hotel is set in the rural Ribeiro region of Galicia, next to the Arnoia and Miño Rivers. The city of Ourense is around 12 miles away. Just 2.5 miles from the hotel is the historic village of Ribadavia.The Arnois Caldaria is set on attractive grounds, and has views of the nearby mountains. Rooms are spacious and bright. They all have air conditioning, a minibar and a safe.The hotel’s hydrotherapy pool is free for all guests. At an extra cost, there is also a steam bath. Massages and other treatments are available.The Arnoia Caldaria has a restaurant and a cafe-bar. There is a gift shop and a 24-hour front desk. Free public parking is available on site.
- The facilities were clean, and the staff was very friendly, especially in the Cafeteria.
- La verdad es que nada me gusto en general, el personal que es muy amable y las instalaciones muy limpias.
- Es la segunda vez que nos quedamos en este hotel, y seguimos igual de contentos. El acceso a las piscinas libre y el desayuno siguen siendo maravillosos. Reservamos con muy poco tiempo y solo quedaban habitaciones superiores, cada euro merecido.
- El Entorno es precioso, muy tranquilo, un hotel para relajarse.
- La cama muy cómoda y el desayuno buffet muy variado
Surrounded by beautiful gardens, this rural house features a characteristic Galician architecture just 1,650 feet from Santiago Pilgrimage Route. It features an outdoor pool and a cafeteria.Casa Casarellos features a rustic design with wooden furniture, wooden floors and stone walls. There is a dining area with a fireplace and a lounge with board games, a TV and a mini-bar.The charming rooms at the Casarellos have a private entrance and feature mountain, pool or garden views. Each comes with parquet floors, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, as well as heating.Some services offered at this house include bike rental and tourist information. Hiking can be done on the surroundings.Restaurants and shops can be found in Carballino, 9.3 mi away, while Oseira Monastery is a 10-minute drive. Orense is 19 mi away.
What a great place. The setting was amazing- so peaceful and beautiful.
The room was lovely. The owners were so friendly. We were lucky that their daughter was there and her English was very good.
- We loved it! Exactly what you would expect from a warm comfortable country property. Perfect for those doing the Camino. Very friendly and helpful staff and the food was great too! Highly recommended.
- Tucked away with a feeling of being in the heart of the country and yet only 800m from the Camino. A charming converted farm house and outbuildings, beautiful.
- This is a delightful property with the added advantage of an outdoor pool. The accommodation is lovely, spacious, clean and comfortable. The owners could not do enough for us. There is no restaurant on site but we were driven to a typical Galician restaurant and collected when we had finished our meal. The communal salon has an honesty bar so were delighted to have a pre-dinner gin and tonic and a post-dinner gin and tonic. This experience was enhanced when the owners brought us ice and lemon to accompany our drinks. Breakfast was delicious, fresh and beautifully served. We used this accommodation as part of our camino trip and in the morning, the owner very kindly drove my daughter and I to the camino (with our rucksacks). Would love to return to this property again. The owners could not do enough for us. Delightful people and place. Such a happy place to be and what cute, well-behaved dogs who met us on our camino and showed us the way to the property!!
- Location location location OMG amazing! Fantastic walk in and out! Views do die for!
- What a great place. The setting was amazing- so peaceful and beautiful.
Hotel as Termas
One of our best sellers in Ourense! Featuring a terrace with views, Hotel As Termas is located close to Miño river and 5,600 feet from the thermal area of Ourense. Burgas Thermal Springs is 4.3 mi from the property.Hotel as Termas features 2 restaurants serving traditional dishes from the area. All rooms are air-conditioned and come with flat-screen TV, private bathroom and parquet floors. Free WiFi is available through the property.The hotel offers thermal activities in the area and guests can also enjoy several outdoor activities.There is free shuttle service at the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 51 mi from the property.
- There was very little to like–the mountain view is alright if you can overlook the highway, the noise from the highway and the train passing nearby.
- The staff were very helpful. The manager even came to the station to pick us up in his car and explained how to get to the hot springs. It was Christmas day so a lot of things were closed. He explained everything very carefully, all the options, and gave us the choice to cancel the reservation. He drove us twice to the hot springs.
- It’s very close to the place we planned to visit. It’s also close to thermal baths (by car). Late check out. Room service for breakfast if they’re not too busy.
- the owner/staff were very friendly and cooperative concerning any wishes problems or questions!
la cama no estaba mal
el restaurante pésimo
la relacion calidad precio del alojamiento vale, pero para comer hay que ir al restaurante de enfrente y desayunar a la gasolinera mas cercana,
fuimos a cenar una noche en su restaurante y fatal. lo desaconsejo totalmente
One of our top picks in Ourense.NH Ourense is located in the center of Ourense, on one of its main shopping streets. This hotel offers free WiFi, hot tub, sauna and gym access and elegant rooms with flat-screen satellite TV.The NH Ourense is located in a restored building from the early 20th century, in the center of Ourense. The air-conditioned rooms feature Italian furniture and modern design. All have a mini-bar and some have a private balcony.The hotel’s restaurant serves NH’s healthy breakfast. You can find a wide range of characteristic Galician restaurants and tapas bars within a 10-minute walk.Ourense Cathedral and the Puente Romano Bridge are both 2,950 feet from the hotel. Ourense Train Station is 0.9 mi away. Outariz Thermal Spa can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
- This is a nice comfortable place to stay with some very thoughtful details. As we found parking in the street (Saturday night – Sunday morning), we didn’t have to pay extra to use the garage.
- Tea making families were great. Bed extra comfy, English channels on TV and good quality shampoo etc.
- Amazing stuff, perfect location, comfortable bed and an amazing roof terrace.
- The hotel was very modern and clean, with multi-lingual staff.
Awesome staff, great like new hotel, beautiful and comfy – modern. Staff were extremely accommodating. We were provided with option to change rooms on our 2nd day as room type we had requested became available then (we are returning guests).
In addition – they were very attentive and assisted us when our 2yr old became ill during our stay. Thank you so much!!!!
Very accessible and walking distance to city center is great.
Room is very spacious and comfortable to hang out. Definitely returning!
Top Hotels In Pazos De Arenteiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pazos de Arenteiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pazos de Arenteiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pazos de Arenteiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!