10 Best Hotels To Stay In Payré-sur-Vendée Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Payré-sur-Vendée Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Payré-sur-Vendée Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Payré-sur-Vendée Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Payré-sur-Vendée Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Payré-sur-Vendée Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Payré-sur-Vendée Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Payré-sur-vendée Pays De La Loire:
Citôtel Les Eleis
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Citôtel Les Eleis offers accommodations in Saint-Martin-de-Fraigneau, just 27 miles from La Rochelle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Niort is 16 miles from Citôtel Les Eleis, and Châtelaillon-Plage is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Clean and friendly with good food and close to autoroute.
- The room was spacious but warm – there was no air conditioning. The staff were very friendly and the food – evening meal and breakfast – very good.
- had an excellent stay and the food is good and affordable. Enjoyed my stay.
- Staff extremely helpful and able to communicate in several languages. The food was great value and a nice selection was available
- Excellent evening meal, very good value for money; convenient stopping place for through travellers.
Logis Le Fontarabie
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Logis Le Fontarabie offers accommodations in Fontenay-le-Comte, just 27 miles from La Rochelle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Niort is 19 miles from Logis Le Fontarabie, and Châtelaillon-Plage is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 27 miles from Logis Le Fontarabie.
- Clean, comfortable room with excellent shower and wi-fi.Very efficient lift in operation. Friendly, efficient staff and very good restaurant. Secure parking was most welcome.
- Good location in the centre of town. Hotel excellent. Great breakfasts. Staff brilliant.
- Good reception. Excellent restaurant. Tea and coffee making facilities in room. Quiet rooms away from main road. Good location for exploring the area. Off street secure parking.
- Easy to find & enter to park the car. Very quiet modern room with great facilities. Great restaurant. Lovely room for a short or longer stay. Will rebook next year!
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel spotlessly clean. Food in restaurant excellent and good value.
LE RABELAIS Hotel – Restaurant – SPA
Located in Fontenay-le-Comte, 27 miles from La Rochelle, LE RABELAIS Hotel – Restaurant – SPA features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. The hotel has a spa center and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Niort is 18 miles from Le Rabelais Hotel, and Châtelaillon-Plage is 31 miles away. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Service good- rooms not huge but have great facilities. Excellent wifi – take your HDMI lead for use with TV!
- A comfortable room, very nice staff and most importantly for us, a very dog friendly place to stay.
- Lovely clean garden , bird song, great place to chill and enjoy a few drinks after long car journey. Excellent value for money and 100 percent better than compared to a UK hotel of similar price range.
- The restaurant was closed because they had a large party to cater for, but they arranged for us a table in the bar & the manager & the lady on reception waited table. We had an excellent lunch!
- O9verall, the hotel was excellent and I would not hesitate to use it again
Hôtel Le Lac
Set just 45 kilometres from the Puy du Fou theme park, near the Mervent forest, Hôtel Le Lac is a family hotel in Bourneau, just 3.7 miles from Serigne. Marais Poitevin is 7.5 miles away.The Hotel-Restaurant Le Lac features 21 guest rooms fitted with all the modern comfort, bathroom, telephone, satellite television and WiFi Internet access.The restaurant Le Lac serves homemade cuisine made with fresh local produce.Reception rooms are available on-site. Designed to welcome up to 150 persons, they are the perfect place to organize your private or business events.
- Clean & comfy room. Quiet with a good night’s sleep. Quite basic but there is nothing wrong with that! Dinner in the restaurant was very good & breakfast typical continental. Staff great.
L accueil de l équipe était agréable et souriante et tres réactive.
De bon conseil.
L’accueil a ete super
personnel hyper competent souriant et agréable
Le petit déjeuner était assez copieux et varie
Le personnel était accueillant et de bons conseils pour une table du soir
- Les repas au menu et le petit déjeuner étaient à mon goût
Contact Hôtel Fontenay le Comte
Located in Fontenay-le-Comte, 26 miles from La Rochelle, Contact Hôtel Fontenay le Comte features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.Niort is 19 miles from Contact Hôtel Fontenay le Comte, and Châtelaillon-Plage is 29 miles away. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- It’s great for a one-night stopover. Very basic but all you need.
- Close to the motorway, certainly not luxurious but it did what it needed to do. Would stay again in similar circumstances.
Easy to find so location is good. Room is large enough for one or few nights to sleep. Bathroom is large enough but toilet is separated and little. (I could close the door although I’m 195cm).
Right next to it is a good restaurant that is part of the hotel. Classical steak house with good selection of food. Didn’t drink a beer or wine so I can’t sayanything about it.
Owner or director is very kind and obliging,and only one who speaks English.
- A very basic ‘motel’ – the room/shower/loo were all crammed into a small space. not great value for money in my opinion.
- Nice friendly manager and staff , good restraint , good location.
Logis Auberge de la Terrasse
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Logis Auberge de la Terrasse is located in La Châtaigneraie, just 26 miles from Niort. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cholet is 29 miles from Logis Auberge de la Terrasse, and Les Herbiers is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 39 miles from Logis Auberge de la Terrasse.
No reviews yet.
Logis Auberge De La Riviere
This Logis hotel is located in Velluire, on the banks of the River Vendee. It is 30 miles north of La Rochelle and offers rooms with private bathrooms with TV and free Wi-Fi.The Logis Auberge De La Riviere has a restaurant that serves traditional French cuisine. Guests can enjoy their meal with a view of the grounds and the river.The Auberge De La Riviere offers a bike rental service and is close to local hiking trails. Guests can explore the nearby Poitou marshland and La Venise Verte countryside.
- The staff were all lovely and helpful. The location quiet and pretty by the riverside. The room was a good size leading out to the terrace and gardens again riverside. The dinner was exceptional, Michelin rated. An impressive spread for the buffet breakfast. Splendid place if travelling with dogs. We had a lovely three night stay here and would return.
- It had an excellent restaurant and it was based in a rural location by a river. The staff were professional and very friendly. Tres Tres Bon!
Excellent location alongside a small river,not far from the motorway for an overnight stop.Average size bedroom in an annex from the main hotel/restaurant.
Very friendly,helpful staff. Good choice of fresh food for breakfast.
- Room was compact but cosy with a French door opening out onto the veranda alongside the river – very relaxing after a long drive. Restaurant was super – lots of food and aperitifs and additions with the dessert. Very friendly, helpful waiter.
- Location is beautiful, restaurant was superb and food super delicious. The new bathroom was my favourite. Overall the place is amazing and staff were very friendly.
Domaine de Chantemerle
Located in Moutiers-sous-Chantemerle, 25 miles from Niort, Domaine de Chantemerle features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room comes with a TV.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Cholet is 30 miles from Domaine de Chantemerle, and Les Herbiers is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Ample space for parking, quiet location, exceptionally clean, friendly staff, large rooms with lovely furniture. Pictures show how nice it is. Breakfast room has fireplace and must be fabulous in the winter, with a glass of wine of cognac. Breakfast is continental only, but home-made jams are awesome (peach, rhubarb and strawberry). Plenty of books, colours and toys for toddlers or small children. In hot weather (30C+), the room was fresh thanks to the aircon.
Room, yard, forest, and dinner were wonderful.
Especially beautiful hospitality.
- Giant rooms. Clean. Comfortable and spacious. Host very welcoming and accommodating. Wonderful place.
Excellent accommodation in a period property.
Superb breakfast and very helpful family.
- Accueil chaleureux. Personnel très disponible et très agréable
Hotel Au Marais
Hotel Au Marais is located in Coulon, just 29 miles from La Rochelle.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Niort is 6 miles from Hotel Au Marais, and Châtelaillon-Plage is 30 miles away. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- This is family run hotel and the owners are very welcoming. In an older building in the village centre and by the river the room I had been refurbished so had modern walk in shower. Comfortable and quiet. I had cycled to the hotel (your questionnaire doesn’t have cycles listed as the form of transport to hotels) as Coulon is 2kms off RV43 La Velo Francette (Caen to La Rochelle). On request the hotel provided secure parking for my cycle. In the Parc Naturel du Marais Poitevin the village was very quiet (October) but in the main holiday season appears to be a centre for visiting the Marais (by river trips etc available on the river in the village centre).
- A very interesting and different hotel clearly the product of an artistic designer and all very tastefully done.
- Nice large, well-equipped room and comfortable bed. Good storage space and armchairs.
- Staff and ambience f hotel fantastic and really good breakfast
We were very fortunate that our hotel room overlooked a canal so we had the chance to watch all the activity that just coincidentally was happening on that day, which was a public holiday. The room itself was simple but very clean and freshly painted as was the rest of the hotel. There was also a lounge area that we could have relaxed in if we had chosen.
Breakfast was of a continental style (no hot food) but was very good and very reasonable at 8.90 euro each. This hotel offers excellent value. We did not expect such good accommodation for the price we paid.
The location of the hotel in Coulon couldn’t have been better as there were restaurants very close by, as well as the canal and the lovely natural environment in which to walk. We were able to park outside the hotel door. It was lovely to walk out of the hotel and be directly walking beside the canal.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Central offers accommodations in Coulon. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.La Rochelle is 29 miles from Le Central, and Niort is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Bedroom most convenient. Location charming. Staff most helpful. We woke up too late to catch breakfast. Evening meal very good.
- The room was quite large. The bathroom quaint, large and off a bit from the room which we liked. The decor was lovely and the view of the village rooftops fantastic. Also right near the accommodation was a small outdoor cafe. The staff was very helpful when we needed to make a phone call. Everyone was very friendly.
- Central location , nice decor liked courtyard garden, appreciated secure parking.
- Quaintness of village next to waterways of the area.
- Staff very efficient in the dining room the food was delicious and beautifully presented. Excellent breakfast with a good choice. Our room was bright and very tastefully decorated, we also liked the different sitting areas in the hotel. Well situated with all other facilities very close.
Top Hotels In Payré-sur-vendée Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Payré-sur-Vendée Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Payré-sur-Vendée Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Payré-sur-Vendée Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!