10 Best Hotels To Stay In Paw Paw Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Paw Paw Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paw Paw Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paw Paw Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paw Paw Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paw Paw Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paw Paw Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Paw Paw Michigan:
Travelodge Paw Paw
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Travelodge Paw Paw offers accommodations in Paw Paw.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gerald R Ford Airport, 50 miles from Travelodge Paw Paw.
- Nice room, beds were good, room was spotless, WiFi was almost 100 kbps!
- Shower was a decent spray. Bathroom had a nice long counter.
- Very clean and my wife felt comfortable staying alone. Beds was comfy and easy acess to all major fast food chains. Right off the major highway and onky 20 minutes to kalamazoo. We will be staying here everytime we visit.
- Regular coffee was out, so I just drank the decaf coffee.
- The manager who greeted me at the front desk during both stays is lovely, welcoming, and accommodating. The hotel is spotless, the rooms are spacious and very quiet, and there is ample parking. The breakfast nook is small with plenty of options, including fresh fruit, boiled eggs, and delicious, hot coffee (Agent Cooper would approve). Though I was just passing through, I noticed that the surrounding area has a variety of restaurants, grocers, shops, gas stations, etc. The hotel is just beyond the exit off a quiet stretch of highway, so it’s very convenient. I felt perfectly safe, welcome, comfortable, and accommodated, so much so that I’ll be using this as my go-to hotel when traveling through this part of the state.
Comfort Inn & Suites Paw Paw
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn & Suites Paw Paw offers accommodations in Paw Paw, just 17 miles from Kalamazoo. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Gerald R Ford Airport is 50 miles away.
- We had a very large wedding party staying for the weekend and the staff couldn’t have been more accommodating. Clean rooms and comfy bed and pillows. Will definitely stay here again!
- We liked that they added bacon and Greek yogurt this time…there is a nice variety of breakfast items to choose from. Our bed was comfortable and there were plenty of pillows to choose the right one.
- Comfortable clean room. Soft bed and towels. Staff was very pleasant.
- The beds are really comfortable. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The breakfast is really good. Very dog friendly
- Very clean and the staff was helpful and friendly.
Microtel Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Less than 7 miles from Western Michigan University and downtown Kalamazoo, this hotel features rooms with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. A continental breakfast is offered to guests each morning.Tea and coffee-making facilities are included in each room at Microtel Inn and Suites Kalamazoo. Ironing facilities and a work desk are also provided in every guest room.Guests can enjoy a workout in the on-site fitness center at Kalamazoo Microtel Inn and Suites. A laundromat and a business center are also available on the property.Located conveniently off of Interstate 94, this hotel is a 10-minute drive from Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport. Gourdneck State Game Area is less than 8 miles away.
- Friendly staff. Very clean. Good value. Free breakfast.
- Everything was super clean! The housekeeping staff leaves you a welcome note. I also really enjoyed the front desk staff as they were kind and extra helpful.
- I liked the location of the hotel. I thought the building itself was clean and well maintained. Staff member was friendly. Bathroom was nice
- We made a last minute decision to stop for the night. I made the reservation at 9pm and we rolled in about 3:30am. The staff was kind and courteous. Our room was clean and very comfortable. Exactly what we needed.
- The rooms are large and comfortable. They are clean and the bathroom had no issues. Cannot ask for more for a break from driving. Breakfast just ok, typical motel style
Best Western Plus Kalamazoo Suites
One of our best sellers in Kalamazoo! Best Western Plus Kalamazoo Suites is located in Kalamazoo, just 25 miles from Battle Creek.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gerald R Ford Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Kalamazoo Suites.
- Check in was fast. The young lady behind the desk was very nice and professional.
- room was spacious and bed was clean and comfortable. The fridge and microwave was a bonus. Breakfast was good. Plenty to choose from.
- Very big room, which made it really comfortable, friendly staff, a big and comfortable bed, breakfast was included, had an indoor swimming pool
- Beautiful room. Very comfortable bed and pillows. Good water pressure for shower. Quiet
- Nice large room. Pool was nice and hot tub. Enjoyed breakfast in the am also
Hampton Inn & Suites Kalamazoo-Oshtemo
Located 7.5 miles from Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport, the Hampton Inn & Suites Kalamazoo-Oshtemo features an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi service throughout the hotel.All rooms at the Kalamazoo-Oshtemo Hampton Inn have a TV with cable and on-demand movies. A work desk and ironing facilities are also available. Suites include a refrigerator, microwave and sofa bed.Guests may enjoy the whirlpool next to the indoor pool or rest at the poolside chairs or tables. A fitness center is also located on-site. A free beverage area is offered daily.The Hampton Inn is 6 miles from Western Michigan University. The Air Zoo, a museum and park celebrating flight and space travel, is 12 minutes away.
- Breakfast was a good selection juice,bagels, cream cheese,waffles, cereal, eggs, potatoes and fruit no meat though
- Breakfast variety was excellent, beds were comfortable. Once we adjusted the temperature the room was climate friendly.
- The bed was fantastic, honestly. And the air conditioning was great and not too loud.
- The bedding was very comfy. The breakfast staff was great, he even went the extra mile and fixed the eggs without cheese. Some people just can’t do cheese.
- We like the cleanliness, the staff, and the location.
Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baymont Inn and Suites Kalamazoo offers accommodations in Kalamazoo, just 25 miles from Battle Creek.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gerald R Ford Airport is 43 miles away.
- Staff was friendly. Check in was quick. Bed was pretty comfortable and I felt the room was fairly clean.
- Value and location to Western Michigan – quick trip to visit our daughter.
- The whole experience was very pleasant, the staff was beyond professional they made us feel at home.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful. The beds and pillows were excellent. The hotel was clean and comfortable.
- This was a very good value. Although the building is older it was well maintained and the room was cleaned well. We are fanatics about clean linens and a clean bathroom.
Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo
Staybridge Suites is 3 miles from downtown Kalamazoo and minutes from Western Michigan University. It offers a 24-hour fitness centre and indoor pool.All studios and suites at Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo come with flat-screen TVs. Full kitchens are also equipped with dishwashers and dining areas. Guests can watch movies on the in-room DVD player or work at the desk with free WiFi.The Kalamazoo Staybridge Suites is located 8.1 miles from Kalamazoo Air Zoo minutes from the Paw Paw Winery. The Gerald R. Ford International Airport is 52.8 miles away.
- We booked our room on booking.com and put a comment in about dog and husband just had knee replaced so asked for a 1st floor room but when we arrived, no one had read our comment and had us on 2nd floor. The reservation person didn’t skip a beat when I explained this to her and found us a perfect 1st floor room. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good and the customer service woman that was handling the breakfast was far more friendly than I have seen in a long time. She took the effort to ask everyone how they are doing and asked me about why I was visiting Kalamazoo. She was definitely a pleasure to have providing the breakfast experience. This was our 3rd year spending our night for an annual function we attend there in early March.
- Room was clean and comfortable upon chec-in. Location was close to downtown Kalamazoo.
- Clean, nice, good breakfast! Tiffany was fantastic. Stayed at many hotels in Kzo, BC area. You are the highlight. So nice to finally find a good place to stay. We actually look forward to our next trip.
- My elederly mother Le fat an expensive shawl at the property. The staff were Extremely helpful, located the lost item and mailed it back to me. Greatly appreciated!!!!
- Like the suit with two bedrooms I did not booked but look like we get instead of one bedroom I booked so this was little surprising at the good way even we don’t need two bedrooms . Bed was very comfortable .
TownePlace Suites Kalamazoo
This all-suite hotel in Kalamazoo, Michigan is located near the Interstate-94 and Highway US-131 interchange, and offers an indoor pool, hot tub and free WiFi.The Kalamazoo TownePlace Suites offers a free continental breakfast daily and a convenience center. Each suite is fitted with a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV and air conditioning.The Kalamazoo Battle Creek International Airport is 6.6 miles away from the TownPlace Suites Kalamazoo. Kalamazoo Valley Community College is a 2 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Bed was super comfy! Loved all the storage room and the closets!!! Breakfast was good and plenty of choices!! Wished that there were a few more tv channels but we loved having a kitchen and keeping snacks and being able to heat things up for ourselves. Front desk was always helpful and friendly!!!
- I really liked the city map by the registration desk highlighting attractions. The staff who worked breakfast were fantastic at keeping items full.
- Very clean & looked new. Staff very friendly & helpful.
- The room was large and well done. The shower facilities were extraordinary.
The staff was very helpful and friendly. They even supplied fresh coffee in the lobby at 8pm.
The continental breakfast was fresh and there was a nice variety. Our rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The shower was like standing under a waterfall. We would recommend this hotel to our friends and family.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Kalamazoo-Portage
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Homewood Suites by Hilton Kalamazoo-Portage is located in Portage in the region of Michigan, just 3.7 miles from Kalamazoo.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gerald R Ford Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was very good. Our puppies enjoyed their stay as well!
- Very quite. Good food. Size of the room was great.
- basketball court, pool and hot tub, location right off the highway and close to stores and restaurants, choices at breakfast, large suites
- The hotel was very clean and had all the amenities. The kids loved the Basketball Court and Pool. The teams were spacious and were equipped with full kitchens. We will definitely stay at more Homewood hotels!
- We really enjoyed our stay at this motel. We will definitely go back again.
Courtyard by Marriott Kalamazoo Portage
Located off Interstate 94, this Portage, Michigan hotel features an on-site restaurant and is a 10-minute drive from the Kalamazoo city center. Each guest room is provided with free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room at the Courtyard by Marriott Kalamazoo Portage. Along with a refrigerator, ironing facilities are also included.The Bistro serves American cuisine for breakfast and dinner. Starbucks coffee is also served.An indoor pool and a hot tub are featured at the Kalamazoo Portage Courtyard by Marriott. Guests can use the fitness center during their stay.Shopping at the Crossroads Mall is 2 miles away. The Western Michigan University can be reached in a 14-minute drive.
- The bed was super comfy and the bathroom was nice and clean…Breakfast was great!
- Unfortunately, the mattress had a huge dip in the center. I slee0p towards the outside of the bed, only to roll into the center of the bed which had been worn down and not very firm. I know this hotel is only a couple of years old, so I like its newness, proximity to my family and the highway, but It may be time to check the mattresses.
- I could hear the people in the next door room like they were in my room. It was late and they may have been loud but that was unacceptable for me.
- cleanliness , great shower, pleasant staff,convenience of elevator attractive room
free wifi and premium cable channels!
amazing view looking out into the trees on the back side of the building from the top floor.
Top Hotels In Paw Paw Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paw Paw Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paw Paw Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paw Paw Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!