10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pavas San José – Top Hotel Reviews
Pavas San José is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pavas San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pavas San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pavas San José. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pavas San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pavas San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pavas San José:
Isla Verde Hotel
This luxurious hotel is in the heart of San Jose and features an on-site restaurant. Isla Verde Hotel also provides guests with a fitness center, free Wi-Fi and a free shuttle service to Tobías Bolaños Airport.The rooms include air conditioning, cable TV, a safe and a wardrobe. The deluxe rooms also feature orthopedic mattresses, modern flat-screen TVs and coffee makers with free gourmet coffee.Local and international cuisine is served at the restaurant. Guests can explore other dining options within a quarter mile of the hotel. The property also features a 24-hour front desk and free parking.San Jose’s Main Square is 2.5 miles from Isla Verde Hotel. The US Embassy is only 650 feet away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 6 miles away.
- Breakfast was delightful !! Different each morning. The eggs were delicious and different meats each day !!!!!
The room was modern and very clean
The part of hotel where reception and rooms are very modern and nicely designed however the part where breakfast is served is old and outdated, like two different worlds
Staff at reception very nice, polite, professional
- Sooo helpful and courteous staff!! Printed off an important document and replied to my queries at lightning speed. Went above and beyond and breakfast is fantastic.
- The hotel atmosphere, tv, wifi, staff! If I hadn’t forgotten something they had what I needed or could show me a place close by that hadn’t it. Everything was uniquely close. Specifically the USA embassy
Special thanks to Adriana on reception who could not have been more helpful and friendly, she went out of her way to assist me.
Breakfast is OK and this hotel is very handy for the US embassy. Uber to town is about 6 dollars. Great wifi and clean room.
One of our best sellers in San José! Located in San José, 9 miles from Alajuela, Hostel Columbus features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.Escazú is 2.7 miles from Hostel Columbus, and Heredia is 4.3 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The help from staff (owner of the hostel) with bottle of water after daily return and arrange for Uber from the hostel to the airport, the buffet breakfast is good as well
- Friendly and helpful staff, delicious breakfast (the best during our trip in CR)
- The place was really nice! The location, the room, the staff, the buffet breakfast, and everything else! Thanks for the hospitality!
- Delicious breakfast with gallo pinto, fruit, toast, cereal, green beans, and more. The Bada room had a nice design, with bamboo accents and a sturdy bed with a very comfortable mattress. The location next to a busy street was not as loud as expected due to double-paned windows- we hardly noticed the cars goin by.
- We only stayed for the night to spend the afternoon in San Jose before leaving Costa Rica. This was the cleanest, largest and the bed the most comfortable of all the places we stayed. The staff was wonderful, they held our bags until check in so we could leave and go explore. We were worried about getting the Uber at 4am and they made sure to be there at the front desk by 4 that morning. They were wonderful and the place is clean and quiet.
Hotel Plaza Real Suites & Apartments San Jose
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Plaza Real Suites & Apartments San Jose offers accommodations in San José, just 9 miles from Alajuela. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 3.1 miles from Plaza Real Apart S Jose, and Heredia is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Comfortable rooms and staff very kind, it’s 15 mins from airport hence strategic for those in transit.
- The staff were wonderful–very helpful and friendly. The included breakfast was excellent. We booked the master suite and it was very spacious.
- Staff went above and beyond in helpfulness and politeness. I have some new friends. The room was very comfortable. The breakfasts are made to order – not continental style. Will book again if possible
- Personal is very nice and frendly. The hotel is OK, the room is big.
- Lovely staff.
Casa Roland San Jose
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Roland San Jose offers accommodations in San José, just 7 miles from Alajuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is business center at the property.Escazú is 2 miles from Casa Roland San Jose, and Heredia is 3.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The art work and the front sitting room. Breakfast included. The quiet area. The staff.
- Staff was really nice. It was quiet except in my room 😉 hahaha, but it was nice and across the street was the restaurant and the bar. Nice place. I’ll be back.
- Art is hanging everywhere; fun! The room was large and had everything we needed. Very clean and with good lighting. Cosy, unusual building.
- It is a very beautiful hotel with hundreds of incredible original Costa Rican paintings throughout the hotel.
- Location to get in and out of SanJose A great atmosphere relaxing The art work of the hotel is fantastic
Best Western Irazu Hotel & Casino
One of our top picks in San José.Located in San José in the region of San José, 9 miles from Alajuela, Best Western Irazu Hotel & Casino features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 3.1 miles from Best Western Irazu Hotel & Casino, and Heredia is 3.4 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- i just booked this Hotel because of the position as i had a meeting there nearby.
Comfortable beds to sleep alone, but uncomfortable to sleep two.
Denny’s and casino in the hotel, making the stay very comfortable.
WiFi had a powerful power, we saw a football game on the computer without problems.
- The staff was very friendly, it was nice to have a safe in the room. Bathroom was ok
- I was only here for one night and it was the perfect place to stay before heading to the airport the next morning. Room was clean and comfortable. Had a lovely view of the pool. Reception staff was wonderfully helpful in assisting me with printing out the receipt for my web check in for my flight.
- Strategically close to SJ centre and airport, a fanèe” but seventies style structure and perfectly arranged with lot of services and facilities including a little casino and surveillance parking.
Hilton Garden Inn San Jose La Sabana, Costa Rica
One of our top picks in San José – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hilton Garden Inn San Jose La Sabana, Costa Rica offers accommodations in San José, just 9 miles from Alajuela. The hotel has a terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 2.5 miles from Hilton Garden Inn San Jose, and Heredia is 4.2 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- The gym saved me, the room and bed were comfy and we had a great corner room with balcony and view.
- great hotel, good location, free cookies, very nice beds, great breakfast, very nice staff, worth every penny 🙂
- location, rooftop pool, views from room, breakfast, gym, comfy bed, size of room
- The hotel was clean, everyone was very friendly. The breakfast was good, their fruits taste delightful.
- The room and view of San Jose were great! Starbucks was in walking distance and so was McDonalds. This was convenient for early morning lattes and late night snacks.
Hotel Portal Colonial
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hotel Portal Colonial offers accommodations in San José. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 8 miles from Hotel Portal Colonial, and Escazú is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Great value close to shopping and CIMA Hospital. Pool very clean, staff friendly
- It’s a wonderful place ,with excellent staff. Honest, and respectful personal. I would recommend this place to anyone.
- The friendly staff that made you feel at home. Also the cleanliness of the facilities and of the room. Excelent location.
- Quiet and comfortable. Very friendly helpful staff.
– Good neighbourhood
– Good shower
– Staff was nice
Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Escazu
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Escazu is located in San José in the region of San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a gift shop at the property.Alajuela is 7 miles from Courtyard San Jose Escazu, and Escazú is 1.6 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Front desk staff spoke English, were beyond , got us in the room early! The room was big and the beds comfy. Loved the room service food and delivery was fast. I have already recommended it to a friend who will use it in 2 months. I will also return.
- The location is good ، there a mall restaurant coffee shops around , the view was nice .
- This lovely property is both authentic and familiar. Great food outlets and fantastic customer service: Jimmy at the front desk was outstanding.
- The property is well maintained and located in a very vibrant part of town. I liked that the beds were very comfortable, the bathroom was quite good. I like having the coffee expresso machine in the room. I like that I could open the balcony door and get fresh air. The pool was clean and well-maintained. The adjacent shopping center Ikstaksu had several very good restaurants and the multi-plaza mall was less than a mile away. The internet seemed to have sufficient bandwidth.
- Excelent bed super comfy, attentive staff, very helpful. We’re looking foward to stay there again!
One of our best sellers in San José! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Auténtico Hotel offers accommodations in San José, just 10 miles from Alajuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 3.3 miles from Auténtico Hotel, and Heredia is 4.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.1 miles from Auténtico Hotel.
- The breakfast buffet was very good. Good selection of foods. Had the family suite which was very nice and modern.
- Very helpful staff, delicious food (we had breakfast and dinner there), great service.
- Great staff very very helpful and tried to meet all of my needs
- Very cozy, quaint little place! Also, Katherine & Anna awesome at front desk!!!
- Convenient parking, beautiful pool area, good food, friendly staff, good location.
Barceló San José
One of our top picks in San José.Located in San José, 9 miles from Alajuela, Barceló San José features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Escazú is 3 miles from Barceló San José, and Heredia is 3.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- good variety of food at meals, staff mostly very courteous, helpful. Location quiet. Rooms good size, well maintained.
- The art on the walls of the lobby and the bedrooms. Also that it feels Grand
Breakfast amazing lots of choice
Rooms very comfortable
Pool area well maintained
We stayed in another hotel the next day in San Jose as we were starting a tour and this one was 100percent better
- I liked the suite I stayed at. But I which I would have gotten an upper floor.
- Beautiful facility – gardens were lovely. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were large, clean, and comfortable.
Top Hotels In Pavas San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pavas San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pavas San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pavas San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!