10 Best Hotels To Stay In Paussac-et-Saint-Vivien Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Paussac-et-Saint-Vivien Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paussac-et-Saint-Vivien Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paussac-et-Saint-Vivien Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paussac-et-Saint-Vivien Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paussac-et-Saint-Vivien Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paussac-et-Saint-Vivien Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Paussac-et-saint-vivien Aquitaine:
Hostellerie Les Griffons
Located in Bourdeilles in the region of Aquitaine, 31 miles from Angoulême, Hostellerie Les Griffons features an outdoor pool and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, valet parking and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Périgueux is 11 miles from Hostellerie Les Griffons, and Brantôme is 4.2 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 35 miles away.
- Catherine has transformed this hotel into a truly lovely place to stay. The setting by the river is beautiful and is now enhanced by well chosen fixtures and fittings with comfy sofas by the fires. We stayed in room 2 with a wonderful double aspect with one window overlooking the water mill. The 2 restaurants recommended were excellent.
- The location is superb and the hotel grounds and rooms excellent.
- Lovely welcome, comfortable room, excellent breakfast with fresh fruit and croissants, and a superb location by the mediaeval bridge (no traffic). A great little town.
- This a beautifully romantic hotel overlooking the river . The hosts were kind and very welcoming . Local recommended restaurants great and breakfast delicious . There is a small pool in a lovely courtyard /garden .
- Wonderful setting. Fantastic service and care from the staff. Hotel is immaculate, rustic and intimate. Could not recommend more highly.
Hôtel Château de La Côte – Brantôme
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Hôtel Château de La Côte – Brantôme is located in Biras in the region of Aquitaine, just 9 miles from Périgueux. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Brantôme is 5 miles from Château de La Côte, and Saint-Sauveur is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Beautiful chateau. Very peaceful ,and convenient for our onward journey
We wanted an old world experience, old fashioned hospitality and amenities and we loved our stay.
The restaurant was lovely and the Château out of a fairy tale. The staff were lovely, friendly helpful but also respectful of space.
We were there with our three children who loved the experience and breakfast in the morning.
- turret suite on second floor fitted perfectly our requirements and request, facilities were excellent for a family – pool & table tennis, excellent wine selection, true chateau experience
Beautiful setting, well located close to Brantome, Bourdeille and other tourist attractions.
Well maintained and imposing building, comfortable room, charming dining room
- The building is beautiful, the gardens are beautiful. We stayed in the gate house which was nice enough. Photos make the rooms look far more modern than they are in reality! The staff were pleasant and there were good garden games (boules etc).
Hotel Restaurant Charbonnel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Restaurant Charbonnel offers accommodations in Brantôme. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Angoulême is 31 miles from Hotel Charbonnel, and Périgueux is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Beautiful view over the river. A very relaxing place to stay for a few days. The food at the restaurant was superb.
- Classic and a bit old hotel in a small and not very enlightening town. Nothing grand and nothing disappointing
- First impression was the location, fantastic right on the bridge/river and then the staff. Incredibly friendly and helpful. English spoken with ease (although we can speak some French). The food was amazing. The bedroom was a little small but had a balcony and was very comfortable and clean. Good shower over bath. Will be going back.
- didn’t stay for breakfast. The bathroom was a bit old fashioned and the shower head needed to be replaced, as it didn’t hang from the wall properly. Difficult to have a shower. Towels were thin. Bit neglected.
- We have stated st the charbonnel 3 times and always have a wonderful stay.
Logis Hostellerie du Perigord Vert
Located in Brantôme in the region of Aquitaine, 31 miles from Angoulême, Logis Hostellerie du Perigord Vert features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- There room was well lit andeasy to locate. View from window peasant.
- We had a great stay, in a comfortable room with really friendly, helpful staff. We don’t speak any French but they made us feel very welcome and helped arrange taxi’s to and from the wedding we attended. The breakfast was also a great addition with homemade croissants and jam.
- Friendly staff we never stayed for breakfast but everything looked good. the secure parking was a great bonus being we were on a motorcycle. Would go back at any time in the future.
- Management and staff were very friendly. Hotel is in central location in Brantome. Rooms adequate for our stay, we were there for a wedding in Chateau de la Cote.
- It is a great location for restaurants and strolls around Brantome and all its facilities. The room was very spacious with a generous sized bed and the double aspect meant more privacy than a normal family room. The hotel is clean and welcoming, it faces into its own courtyard so it felt peaceful and calm even though the centre of Brantome was just around the corner.
L’Orangerie du Château des Reynats
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, L’Orangerie du Château des Reynats offers accommodations in Chancelade, just 2.6 miles from Périgueux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is concierge services at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Bergerac is 26 miles from Orangerie Château Reynats, and Brantôme is 11 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- This hotel is an excellent hotel to stay with dogs. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant was wonderful (and our dogs were allowed in to the restaurant with us), as a consequence we spent a large sum of money wining and dining during our stay. Perfect stay.
- Just right for stop over on way South through France. Also ideal for travelling with dogs. Lovely setting in chateau grounds. Classic restaurant.Good quality food and gluten free catered for and gf bread provided. Would recommend.
- Great accomodation in converted orangery beside a beautiful chateaux. Michelin star dining. Fantastic!
- Fabulous dinner, ok breakfast, great staff, good WIFI – VERY good value for money
- Setting was beautiful. Restaurant on site was exceptional
Chateau de Lalande – Les Collectionneurs
The Chateau De Lalande is a traditional hotel in elegant surroundings, 7.5 miles from Périgueux. It offers an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and large, peaceful grounds.Guest rooms at the Chateau De Lalande are air conditioned. They include private bathrooms, a flat-screen TV, telephone and safe.The restaurant serves gourmet cuisine. This can be enjoyed on the covered terrace in nice weather. Additional facilities include a library, a comfortable lounge and bike rental.Chateau De Lalande is just 1 hour from the popular town of Sarlat and the wine region of Saint-Emilion. It is a good base to explore the beautiful Dordogne region.
Fantastic location, safe car parking and beautiful rooms.
Very nice hosts and fantastic breakfast. English well spoken.
- Amazing place! Very welcoming. Beautiful rooms and great decor. Very relaxing stay!
- Beautifully renovated chateau with so much attention to detail Our ground floor room was large, comfortable, impeccably clean and tastefully decorated. The common rooms were comfortable and lovely for a pre-dinner or after dinner drink. One afternoon we enjoyed a tea in the back garden. It was too cool to use the pool, but the site would a great place to spend a warm summer afternoon. We ate in the dining room both evenings. The owner is the chef with an inventive menu and worthy of a Michelin star.
- exceptional hotel, staff treated us like a king and queen, the food is the best we ever tasted and the bedroom was excellent, huge bed, slept like a baby and the decoration was so classy and everything absolutely top quality
- The attention to detail both in the accommodation and restaurant is excellent – nothing is too much trouble.
- Fantastic location, safe car parking and beautiful rooms.
Hôtel Etang des Reynats
Located in Chancelade, 2.4 miles from Périgueux, Hôtel Etang des Reynats features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. A TV is provided.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Bergerac is 26 miles from Hôtel Etang des Reynats, and Brantôme is 11 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The cleanliness of the room, The staff were lovely so pleasant & helpful.
Walk around lake after breakfast
Mattress was superb!
- Terrific number of plugs in the room. Useful for charging mobile devices
Extremely spacious swimming pool, with a smaller children’s next to it. All with beautiful lake views.
All staff, from reception, to waiters to chamber maids courteous and helpful at all times.
- Beautiful setting. Would be ideal if traffic wasn’t audible
Auberge de L’Étang Bleu
Located in Vieux-Mareuil, 22 miles from Angoulême, Auberge de L’Étang Bleu features a playground and views of the lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Périgueux is 20 miles from Auberge de L’Étang Bleu, and Brantôme is 9 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Lovely location. Have stayed before & love this quirky place with its abundant waterfowl & friendly dogs
- quiet. Superb lakeside setting. Excellent food although of a limited choice. Friendly staff.
- A wonderful atmospheric hotel set in beautiful grounds around a small lake. The rooms might not be the latest fashion, but they have real character. Mr & Mdme Colas, the owners, are extremely friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was excellent with fruit, hams, cheeses, and a choice of eggs, as well as the usual breads, juices and pastries. The evening meal was exceptional. All at great value. Bags of parking and all set in a very pretty area of France (close to the lovely town of Brantome). Our 4th time staying here and hopefully it wont be the last.
- Great dinners and breakfasts in lovely rustic restaurant. Rooms very quirky and clean. Slight problem with mosquitos but with a location near a lake that is to be expected.
- Breakfast and dinner were excellent. The setting is beautiful. The staff are very pleasant.
Hôtel de La Beauronne
Hôtel de La Beauronne is 2.5 miles from Périgueux and just five minutes’ drive from the centre of Chancelade, which is set on the Way of St. James, the famous pilgrimage to the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela.Hôtel de La Beauronne offers bedrooms boasting a classic style.The Italian-, German-, English- and Spanish-speaking staff will be happy to give any information required to discover the area.Set near a golf course, the exhibition centre and the city of Chancelade, Hôtel de La Beauronne is the ideal base for both leisure and business travellers.
- Located on a busy roundabout which gave easy access and egress in every direction.
- Super établissement, les chambres sont super , la salles de bain un peu petite mais ca suffit pour un petit couple.
- Accueil parfait un hôtel que je recommande sans problème…
- le pain et la vienoiserie etait excellent, trés bon service et bon acceuil.
- Très bon petit déjeuner. Literie agréable. Très propre. Très bon accueil
Ibis budget is located in Périgueux, 25 miles from Bergerac and 13 miles from Brantôme.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 27 miles from ibis budget.
- Location in the town centre that was ideal for our purposes.
Good location ( city center ). Room very comfy and clean. Very quiet zone.
The staff is very kind and nice.
- Basic but very good, just what we wanted for our very brief stay and a surprisingly good breakfast.
- Excellent location. Central to the the centre of town
- Clean but basic hotel. Beds were comfortable. Adequate for the price you pay. Decent enough breakfast.
Top Hotels In Paussac-et-saint-vivien Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paussac-et-Saint-Vivien Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paussac-et-Saint-Vivien Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paussac-et-Saint-Vivien Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!