10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pauma Valley California – Top Hotel Reviews
Pauma Valley California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pauma Valley California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pauma Valley California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pauma Valley California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pauma Valley California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pauma Valley California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pauma Valley California:
Quality Inn Fallbrook
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Quality Inn Fallbrook is located in Fallbrook in the region of California, just 11 miles from Temecula.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Clemente is 27 miles from Quality Inn Fallbrook, and Vista is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The property is beautiful and the staff were all wonderful. Breakfast was good.
- Very nice layout of the room, especially the sunken shower. Especially good for older people
- We looked forward to breakfast , we were told there was going to be eggs sausage , all there was is cold cereal , had to skip breakfast there and eat elsewhere . YOUR ad says breakfast, very disappointed.
- Super comfy beds… scenery was beautiful. Clean bathrooms.
- This place exceeded my expectations, especially for the reasonable price! Very clean! Safe. I would definitely go back.
Tuscany Hills Retreat
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Tuscany Hills Retreat is located in Escondido in the region of California, just 16 miles from Temecula.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You can play tennis at the hotel. San Clemente is 29 miles from Tuscany Hills Retreat, and La Jolla is 29 miles from the property. San Diego International Airport is 36 miles away.
- The location, privacy, 2 queen bed and a pull out sofa bed
- It was simply beautiful in everway. Especially for the price. Super relaxing and just peaceful
- Staff was very pleasant and accommodating, I believe I met the owners and they are very nice and welcoming and down to earth. I definitely will be a regular/returning customer.
- Location and grounds were very nice. Receptionists were very nice and helpful. They gave us a coffee maker for our room.
- Very nice personal and great services definitely 5☆☆☆☆ for sure I am come back to this beautiful and relaxing place
Best Western Escondido Hotel
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, this pet-friendly Escondido hotel is 10 miles from the San Diego Zoo Safari Park. Free Wi-Fi and a free continental breakfast is provided daily.With a 42-inch flat-screen cable TV, each suite includes a microwave, compact fridge, a sitting area and a private bathroom at the Best Western Escondido Hotel. Free toiletries and coffee-making facilities are also provided.After a day of activity, guests can enjoy a hot tub. Fresh waffles, pastries and bagels are just some of the free breakfast items provided at Escondido Hotel Best Western. An electric car-charging station is available on site.SeaWorld is just a 35-minute drive away. San Diego Children’s Discovery Museum and California Center for the Arts are within 2 miles of Best Western Escondido Hotel.
- Big, comfortable room; centrally located; friendly staff; good breakfast; excellent laundry facilities; nice parking.
- I liked the reading lights on the headboards. I also liked that there were several chairs in the room.
- The staff was really nice and the room were very clean. Also the room had a nice view to the pool area and there was a lot of parking which was very nice.
- I liked the rooms they were very clean. I always check the mattress, sheets and pillows and they were clean the floor was also clean the bathrooms had a lot of towels and was also clean. I like that the rooms were spacious.
- Has everything you need. Great price too. Love the sitting area in the rooms. Breakfast area was nice looking out on pool
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Diego-Escondido
Located just off Highway 15, this hotel features an outdoor pool and whirlpool and rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Escondido Children’s Museum is 1.4 miles away.All rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Diego Escondido are equipped with a work desk and a refrigerator. Spacious suites offer a kitchenette, microwave and a separate living area.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast and have free access to the hotel’s fitness room. A business center and meeting facilities are located on site.The Escondido Holiday Inn is 1.6 miles from the California Center for the Arts and Reidy Creek Golf Course is 4.6 miles away. McClellan-Palomar Airport and the San Diego Wild Animal Park are both within a 20-minute drive of the hotel.
- Comfortable bed and pillows. Clean bathrooms. Great shower and water pressure. Very accommodating staff. Arranged to have my husband’s suit pressed for a funeral we were attending.
- The room was a little small. I liked all of your stuff
- No hot breakfast although that info is still on the website.
- We were going to visit the San Diego Zoo’s Safari Park and this is the most convenient location for that. There were several places to grab a bite to eat close to the hotel. The mattress was good, the room was clean. It was fine for one night. The price was lass than some of the other hotels in the area.
- The room was by far the biggest most comfortable room. It was like a apartment. A separate bed room a living room with pullout couch bed two huge flat screen tvs a full kitchen clean nice bathroom.. I’m hooked
Motel 6 Escondido
Featuring an outdoor pool and terrace, this Escondido hotel has air-conditioned rooms with cable TV. Legoland and Harrahs Ricon Casino are both within a 20-minute drive away.A 24-hour front desk is available at Motel 6 Escondido. Before starting their day, guests can enjoy free morning coffee in the lobby. A laundromat is on site for added convenience.Family fun at the Wild Animal Park is just 7 miles from Escondido Motel 6. San Diego International – Lindbergh Field Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- Property is well taken care of, relative to others we visit.
- I like that this property is near several stores and restaurants. The location is okay. I heard stories about it being terrible (drugs, cops) , but had no problems and saw none of the sort.
- The staff at the front desk at the time of my check in was very helpful and friendly nice social skills
- I didn’t stay there at the motel y is it saying I did
- It was comfortable, clean, and staff was very courteous 😊
Rodeway Inn Escondido
Located in Escondido, 30 miles from San Diego, Rodeway Inn Escondido features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Temecula is 25 miles from Rodeway Inn Escondido, and La Jolla is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was awful, stale pastries and watered down coffee. The bed was awful hard as a board felt like you were sleeping on a box spring.
- Bed was very comfortable, housekeeping staff wasn’t intrusive, wifi connection was pretty good.
- Good coffee. Large flat screen tv. Room well lit and air conditioning worked fine. Ample parking spaces (not many shaded, though) Good cable tv menu.
- Bed was very comfortable. Missed having a small table. Bathroom shower didn’t work well but there was hot water for the tub & sink.
- Absolutely nothing there’s nothing to say nice about this place they don’t even have good breakfast coffee’s like water and the owners get mad at you if you leave leftovers in the room they complain after they go to your room and be nosey
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Escondido Downtown
One of our best sellers in Escondido! Located off of Interstate 15, this Escondido hotel features an outdoor pool and hot tub and serves a daily continental breakfast. All rooms include free Wi-Fi. San Diego Zoo Safari Park is a 15-minute drive away.A cable TV and a work desk are available in each traditionally decorated guest room at Howard Johnson Escondido. The air-conditioned rooms include tea and coffee-making facilities. Select rooms feature kitchenettes.A 24-hour front desk is available at Escondido Howard Johnson. Guests have access to the on-site business center with fax and photocopying services. Vending machines with drinks are available.With family-oriented amusements and rides, LEGOLAND California theme park is 20 miles away. Temecula Wine Tours are a 30-minute drive from this hotel.
- Very good surprise. It was clean and in good condition. The breakfast was very decent for the overall price. I would stay again.
- The room was spacious and was very clean! The entire location was, plus breakfast set up was amazing
- They had a waffle maker which my husband and i really enjoyed, they had a variety of cereals and it was really clean which made us happy.
- The rooms were very nice and the staff were friendly and professional. We had an issue with a room and they switched us to a new room quickly.
- I love how quiet it is, Clean and all the staff is awesome and nice they all are very hepful
Super 8 Escondido
This Escondido hotel is within walking distance of the California Performing Arts Center. The hotel offers an outdoor pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Super 8 Escondido feature a microwave and mini-refrigerator in each guest room. Rooms are also equipped with cable TV.A continental breakfast is served daily at the Escondido Super 8. Guests can also use the laundry facilities.The Valley View Casino is within a short drive of the Super 8 in Escondido. Companies including Sony and Hewlett Packard are also nearby.
- Breakfast was tasty. I love the idea of those delicious mini waffles. Also the coffee was excellent.
- staff was very nice. the place seemed well organized. i had no problems during my 2 night stay.
Only thing that was OK in this hotel was the beds.
Since we arrived early, we requested for early check in around 12:00 noon. After multiple requests they allowed us to check in at 1:30 PM. Not sure if it is good thing or bad :-(.
- The room was clean and reasonably updated. The bed was comfortable. TV was good. Bathroom was good.
- The cost was nice, but I left early to go to another hotel. The room was not bad.
Comfort Inn Escondido San Diego North County
Comfort Inn Escondido San Diego North County offers accommodations in Escondido. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.San Diego is 28 miles from Comfort Inn Escondido, and Temecula is 26 miles away. San Diego International Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- I absolutely loved this hotel. Everything was great! I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.
- Accommodations were beautiful. The food was amazing.
- The bed was soft and comfy, breakfast was very good my family enjoyed our stay at the comfort inn we will definitely recommend this to friends and family.
- Location, pricing, staff, continuous coffee and breakfast selections.
- Appropriately sized room with the expected furniture. Large mini-fridge and microwave.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Diego North/San Marcos
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Diego North/San Marcos is located in San Marcos.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Diego is 30 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott , and Temecula is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 28 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Diego North/San Marcos.
- Room was spacious. There was a heated pool, which my husband and daughter enjoyed immensely. The staff was courteous and friendly.
- Good, simple, breakfast selection. Interesting to meet Hubert, the robot who handles room service.
- Bed was comfortable, room was quiet and staff was welcoming.
- The staff was extremely friendly, the room was comfortable, the location was ideal with lots of food options nearby. I requested a tootbrush at the front desk, and in less than 5 minutes their ROBOT brought it to my room! I had a great experience and would definitely stay again.
- Staff friendly, breakfast buffet great, Parking easy, location perfect
Top Hotels In Pauma Valley California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pauma Valley California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pauma Valley California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pauma Valley California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!