10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pauls de Flamisells Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pauls de Flamisells Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pauls de Flamisells Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pauls de Flamisells Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pauls de Flamisells Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pauls de Flamisells Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pauls de Flamisells Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pauls De Flamisells Catalonia:
Hotel Restaurant Pessets & SPA
Hotel Pessets is situated next to the Noguera Pallaresa River in Sort, in the Lleida Pyrenees. Its facilities include a spa, swimming pool and gym.Rooms all offer views of the Pessets’ swimming pool and garden or over the town. They each have free Wi-Fi, as well as satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub and shower.Hotel Pessets’ restaurant serves cuisine from the Pallars region using seasonal and local products. There is also a bar-cafe and an attractive terrace.The spa at Hotel Restaurant Pessets & SPA includes a steam room, sauna and heated swimming pool. A wide range of massage and beauty treatments is also available.Cheap public parking is available nearby. Sights in the local area include the Sant Maurici National Park and the Parc Natural de l’Alt Pirineu.Hotel Pessets is just 10 miles from the ski slopes of Port-Aine and Espot-Esquí.
- We had a great couple of days here. I enjoyed the garden with pool, the room with balcony overlooking the garden, the comfortable bed. It was more good luck than anything, but we managed to get a space in the very small car park. Very relaxing atmosphere generally with welcoming and helpful reception staff. We booked a massage and spa which was excellent!
I’ve stayed here before great welcome excellent bedroom, arrived by motorcycle cold 3 degrees in May! Straight into the spa sauna steam room then the indoor heated pool. Bike stored in their secure underground car park. Chilled out ready for dinner at 8.30.
Excellent selection for breakfast served until 10.00 a.m.
- The hotel is wonderfully kept up. It’s clean and the rooms are modern and comfortable. It’s location in the middle of town means you can walk to go out for dinner or drinks.
- Helpful staff, comfy bedroom, great quality breakfast full of local produce.
- Clean, located at city center, big rooms, nice view, nice breakfast,
Hotel Les Brases
One of our top picks in Sort.Surrounded by the stunning mountain scenery of the Spanish Pyrenees, this alpine-style hotel is set in the picturesque village of Sort.Les Brases offers the ideal setting for a healthy outdoor holiday in the mountains. It lies in the charming village of Sort, where you can try a range of adventure activities such as rafting, climbing and skiing. You can also enjoy the local culture with a visit to the nearby Aiguestortes National Park.After a day in the open air you can sit down to a hearty meal in the hotel restaurant or drink in the coffee bar. From here you can take in the fantastic views of the surrounding mountains and river. The property also features a seasonal swimming pool located 350 feet away.Free parking for motorbikes is available on request, subject to availability.
Excellent Hotel in beautiful Motorcycle Country. Safe garage parking at the rear of the hotel.
Good food in the restaurant for evening meal and first class choice at breakfast.
- Comfortable bed. Very clean room Good for short stay.
Secure garage for Motorcyclists riding Route 260 (that’s us)
Stunning local scenery.
Good breakfast, big selection.
Room overlooked river
Roadside seating outside bar
- The service, the vien of the river and the mou tains.
- Safe place to park your motorbike. Surrounding roads are outstanding.
- Excellent Hotel in beautiful Motorcycle Country. Safe garage parking at the rear of the hotel.
Offering a garden, free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Solé is a 10-minute walk from the village center of Pobla de Segur. This hotel features modern-style rooms with a flat-screen TV.Rooms here are air conditioned and have a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Suites include a spa bath and a hydromassage shower with aromatheraphy and chromotherapy function.At the Solé hotel you can relax in the shared lounge and sip a drink at the on-site bar. In summer, a free outdoor pool is available for guests.Lleida can be reached in 1 hour and 20 minutes by car.
- Great edge of town location secure parking for motorbike. Excellent value for money room clean and smelt fresh. Great Pizza in the bar
- The room was big, wifi worked well, the breakfast was good and there is an elevator. The pool is a nice addition. The reception stuff is helpful. Good value for mone. About 15 minutes walk to the town center and a nice brewery just next door.
- The hotel is at a convenient place near the train station. The rooms are very comfy and clean. Nice pool. And very good breakfast. Walk to the city center takes 10 minutes.
- Very clean bathroom. Room is suitable just to sleep overnight.
- A lovely hotel! Staff were so nice and helpful. Our room was comfortable and in just the part of the hotel that we had requested. Food in the restaurant was simply excellent and good value too. Nice little garden to sit in by the swimming pool. The hotel is right outside the railway station but only an easy ten minute walk to the town center.
One of our top picks in Taull.Located in Taüll in the Boi Valley, Hotel Rantiner conveniently offers free on-site parking and free Wi-Fi throughout. The café is open until midnight and the charming rooms feature a balcony.The rooms at Rantiner Hotel feature attractive wooden floors and exposed beams. They come with heating and a private bathroom.Ski storage and ski equipment hire is available at Rantiner. The ski station of Boí-Taüll is approximately 6.2 mi away and the entrance to the National Park of Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici is 3.1 mi away.The café serves a buffet breakfast. Guests can easily walk to nearby restaurants in the town of Taüll.
- Excellent location for visiting Aigüestortes park. The room was clean and well maintained.
The location can not be better for this type of vacation. The view from the hotel is properly the best possible. Easy to find and easy to park. Friendly and helpful staff. The bar serves the guest in the big guest-room well equipped for reading and relaxation.
Do not miss one of the daily projector shows in the S. Climente church.
- Excellent location. Clean and nice rom. Helpful and friendly staff. Vert good breakfast.
- Great locations, views, good breakfast. Staff very helpful. Great bathroom. Would recommend to all visiting the area
- My first contact at the hotel was with Paula, who was super sweet. Although they want their guests to arrive between 2 and 10pm, my arrival at 1030pm was no problem at all. They gave me a huge room, everyone was very nice and the breakfast was amazing. Also, late check out wouldn’t have been a problem. It’s a hotel in between the mountains, it’s calm and simply beautiful.
Els Encantats Hotel
One of our top picks in Espot.Located in the town of Espot, just 1.9 mi from the Aigüestores y Estani Sant Maurici Natural Park, this hotel offers free WiFi and mountain views. All of the rooms have satellite TV.The Els Encantats Hotel’s rooms have heating and mini-bar. They also have private bathrooms with shower, bath, flower arrangements and Indian mirrors. Many of the rooms have views of the countryside.This accommodations offers buffet breakfast.Els Encantats has a spa with a hot tub, sauna, Turkish baths, hydromassage shower, and sensations shower. It also offers ski storage and has a lounge. TVielha is about 33 mi away.
- Friendly welcome,easy parking over the weekend (even though we only stayed one night in the hotel), located in the middle of the village with easy access to the National Park – which is one of the finest areas in all of the Pyrenees. Perfect launch-pad for our walking weekend.
- The place was really cosy and the hoat really nice. The room was big with a great balcony.
- We had an enjoyable stay and found the breakfast to be filling. The coffee and service were particularly good.
- Clean, friendly, attentive, good location. Really recommended!
- Gentleman upon check in was very friendly, the room was amazing a the bed very comfortable! The location is right next to the river, and many restaurants around. Plus the option of taking a taxi into the natural park is very convenient!
El Xalet de Taüll Hotel Rural
El Xalet de Taüll Hotel Rural is located in Taüll, a charming town located in the Catalan Pyrenees. Set in gardens, this small guest house has rooms with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.El Xalet de Taüll Hotel Rural features traditional, country-style décor with wooden ceilings and stone features. Each bright room has a desk and heating. Some overlook the mountains.In summer, guests at El Xalet de Taüll Hotel Rural can relax on the garden terrace and admire the views of the village of Taüll. Breakfast, made from natural products, is served in the attic lounge, which has a fireplace and a small library.El Xalet de Taüll Hotel Rural is ideally located for skiing and is 4.3 mi from the Boí-Taüll Ski Resort. AigüesTortes & Sant Maurici National Park is 2.5 mi away. Other activities in the Boí Valley region include hiking, horse riding and cycling.
- Antonia was very kind and gave us great tips. The village is amazing and the house is very comfortable.
- we loved the quiet, the church bells, the view, the cleanliness, the comfort, the front deck on a sunny afternoon, the antiquity of the village and the friendly Antonia.
Accommodation is excellent.
Antonia the owner takes care of all the details.
House is beautiful, clean with amazing views.
Food is delicious I’m gluten intolerant better to advice in advance. I didn’t do it. However, she managed to cover our breakfast with gluten free cake and bread.
For sure I will go back soon and I do recommend the Xalet 100%
- Charming, superior mountain view, comfortable common living room, good brearkfast, friendly and civilized hostess
- Antonia was a great host, kind and accomodating she was also very helpful pointing out bars and restaurants to us and made some nice suggestions on what to do when we weren’t skiing
Hotel L’Aüt is located in the Medieval village of Erill la Vall, in the Boi Valley. It features public areas with free Wi-Fi, including a terrace and living room.All of the rooms at the L’Aüt have a private bathroom, satellite TV and work desk, and all are heated.Inside this charming stone building, guests will find a restaurant and a separate bar-café. All public and private spaces are smoke-free. Ski storage and a tour desk are both available on site.Hotel L’Aüt is a short drive from Aiguestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park. The Boi Taüll Ski Resort is also nearby, as are the area’s famous Romanesque churches.
Bathroom was kept very clean – a new towel available each day
Staff were excellent
Great views from the bedroom (church, mountains)
Food was excellent
Great value for money
Had an elevator
- The hotel was so well located with easy access to the national parks. The staff gave us great suggestions for some the most beautiful hikes. Also it was very easy to get to the lovely villages in the area with Romanesque churches. Not to mention, the village of Erill la Vall is so quaint with its own Romanesque church and museum center just a few steps from the hotel. Our room was spacious with a very comfortable bed and well appointed bathroom. Breakfast is well worth it and do not miss the delicious dinners. My favorite was the slow cooked pork shank. It was wonderful, slow cooked for ten hours with wonderful spices. The owner and Xiavi were so hospitable.
- The staff here was great, and it comes with a very good restaurant. We had a balcony which was a lot of fun, great views with young swallows perching around the area.
- The hotel location was amazing, and the hotel was very comfortable and clean. The staff was beyond my expectations. Our Spanish was not very good, and everyone was extremely accommodating and friendly. I plan to stay here again and recommend it to friends.
- Friendly and helpful staff, magnificent surroundings, delicious meals at the restaurant.
- Bathroom was kept very clean – a new towel available each day
One of our top picks in Espot.This hotel is in the center of Espot, 1.9 mi from the Aigüestortes and Estany de Sant Maurici National Park. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and free parking.Rooms at Hotel Saurat feature mountain or garden views and include a private balcony. All are heated. Also included are a 32-inch flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Hotel Saurat’s L’Avet de Sant Maurici restaurant serves homemade cuisine using local products. Guests can enjoy relaxing in the hotel’s garden and out on the terrace. There is also a lounge, library, café-bar, and children’s playroom.The Gran Pallars Espot Ski Resort is 1.2 mi from Saurat Hotel.
- The staff was very nice and cooperative and tried to answers our request as much as possible.
- Great team. Great location. Graet view and roims. Parking very close to the hotel. The stuff very kind.
- Second time is the same hotel; comfortable room for family at a good location.
The staff is very nice and friendly.
Breakfast is good with a variety of options even for vegetarians (not so much for vegans, though). The location is very good, very close to the natural park.
Wifi is very strong.
Bathroom is huge, toiletries provided and there’s good pressure for the hot water, which is what you need after a day on the mountains.
In the evening, next to reception they light the fireplace and it’s a wonderful atmosphere to relax.
- The evening restaurant facility was excellent value
Hotel Flor De Neu
Flor De Neu offers uniquely designed rooms with wooden floors, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Located in El Pont de Suert, it has a lounge with fireplace.Breakfast is served every morning at the Flor de Neu. Self-service snacks and drinks are also available 24 hours a day.Hotel Flor De Neu offers ski and bicycle storage, and has a garden with a terrace. It offers discounts for the entrance fee to a municipal pool located in front of the hotel.Some of the Vall de Boí’s famous Romanesque churches are a 10-minute drive away. Aigüestortes National Park is about 20 minutes’ drive away, as are the ski slopes of Boí-Taüll. The surrounding area is popular for mountain biking and rafting.
- This a small hotel but with excellent rooms and facilities. Breakfast was really good.
clean rooms, good beds, friendly personnel
good breakfast (toast, cheese, ham, juice, coffee, croissants)
possible to park car close to the hotel
- Nice simple clean hotel, location is near a sports center but wasn’t an issue. Secure parking for my motorcycle wasn’t available as they only had one key and someone else had got it, but no issue parking outside. They also own a local restausrant that was very good. The breakfast was excellent and the room had air-con.
- Everything it should be, great breakfast for 7 euros
- Excelent breakfast and interesting decor in the hotel. No air con but it was not needed since you can open the door to a patio which is shared. I was little aprehensive to leave the door open while sleeping but nothing happened. You can use the patio for relaxation after long day outside or use the tables to prepare something to eat.
Hotel Cotori is located in the historic town of Pont de Suert, in Lleida. Set in an 18th-century building, it features rooms with balconies and views and has free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Cotori have attractive, country-style décor and beamed ceilings. Each has a flat-screen TV and a desk.Guests can enjoy breakfast, drinks and snacks at the hotel’s Café Cotori. The restaurant is open for dinner.The Cotori is approximately 12 mi from Aigüestortes National Park and there are several cycling routes in the surrounding area, including the Pirinés Epic Trail. Other activities include hiking, skiing and climbing.Boí-Taüll Ski Resort is 25 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Pont de Suert is less than 2 hours’ drive from the city of Lleida.
- This was a great place to stay in El Pont de Suert. While our room was a bit cramped, it was very comfortable and had a great view over the river and the countryside. The staff were friendly and helpful and we enjoyed the breakfast. It was a short walk to the town’s main street.
- The hostess (who appeared to be in control of everything) did a great job of making us feel welcomed.
- Staff were friendly, food in the restaurant was excellent, location was excellent for riding motorcycle in the mountains.
- The location is perfect and the staff is very nice
- location for riding motorcycle in the mountains , right in the middle of town , breakfast was very good everything you could want. we ate in the restaurant and the food was lovely , and wine was good and cheap , we will stay here again sometime , ps riding the n260 in unbelievable .
Top Hotels In Pauls De Flamisells Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pauls de Flamisells Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pauls de Flamisells Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pauls de Flamisells Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!