10 Best Hotels To Stay In Paúls Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Paúls Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paúls Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paúls Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paúls Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paúls Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paúls Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Paúls Catalonia:
Hotel Can Josep
Can Josep is set in the mountain village of Bot, in the Terra Alta region, 50 mi from Tarragona. Offering panoramic mountain views, it offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Rooms are air conditioned and heated. Each has a flat-screen TV, tiled floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Continental breakfast is available at Can Josep. The restaurant uses quality local produce and has 2 dining rooms, one with superb mountain views. There is a bar and snack bar, and room service is available.You can hire a bicycle at the tour desk. There are many hiking routes in the surrounding area and the Ebro Delta is an hour’s drive away.
- The hotel is stylish, clean and comfortable and in a great location. It’s peaceful at night and the owners couldn’t be more friendly and helpful.
- Spectacular view from the restaurant and delicious lunch. The hotel is also located only 50 m away from Cal Menestral – a wonderful place to visit and taste local wines. The area around Bot looks great for hiking or mountain biking.
- Great location with fantastic views, nothing fancy, but family run business where people do care about your experience, great breakfast and evening meal – traditional and simple, but very good food. The whole place is spotless clean. Josep is a great host, helped with cycling trip giving tips for trips.
- Great breakfast stunning views from the dining room, the hotel owner was very friendly and helpful, the lounge area and bar are a nice feature.
Friendly Staff, nice meal; good value too.
Parking was good.
Hotel Casa Ceremines
Hotel Restaurant Casa Ceremines is set in a 16th-century building in Xerta, 15 minutes’ drive from Tortosa. It features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and impressive Modernist entrance hall.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms overlook the garden, pool or mountains. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a seating area with a sofa and chaise longue.A buffet breakfast is available at Casa Ceremines. This can be enjoyed in your room or in the charming restaurant.The hotel is 800 feet from the River Ebro, and the Ebro Delta Nature Reserve is a 40-minute drive away. You can reach Dels Ports Nature Reserve within 30 minutes, and PortAventura Theme Park is around an hour’s drive away.
- welcome very friendly and pleasant and the swimming pool very good
Good value for money
Classic modernista building design – worth a visit for that alone
- beautiful building, perfect host, very firendly and welcoming. Will use again for sure.
- Lovely building, loads of atmosphere and the staff were very friendly.
- The hotel was so peaceful and relaxed. An oasis of calm
Hotel Rural – Panxampla
The Hotel Rural Jaloa – Panxampla is a converted 18th-century olive mill. It is 6.2 mi from Tortosa next to Dels Ports Nature Reserve. There is free WiFi and free parking.All of the air-conditioned rooms have mountain views and hydromassage bath. They also have flat-screen TVs, DVD players and mini-bars. Stone walls and wooden beams characterize this charming rural hotel.Local activities include fishing, hiking, horse-riding and cycling. Guests can hire bicycles and request packed lunches at the hotel. The beautiful Ebro Delta is only a 20 minute drive away.
- Beautiful old house,set in remote surroundings. Lovely countryside. Very kind hosts.
- Very comfy and clean room. Friendly hosts. Good breakfast. Comfy baby cot.
- We loved the breakfast, the costumer service, the location, the room, nothing to complain about. We enjoyed the horseback riding with my 6 year old daughter, a great activity for the area. We look forward to returning.
- The warm welcome by the host. Made to feel special. Outstanding restaurant meal,very fine dining, could be Michelin starred and very reasonably priced
Surprise five star evening meal. Not much choice but loads of little courses with 5 star service.
All quite surprising and very interesting. We enjoyed it thoroughly.
This modern hotel with free Wi-Fi is in the heart of Tortosa, just 5 minutes from the stunning historic quarter.Wake up to a diverse, tasty buffet breakfast, before heading out to explore this charming, ancient city, on the banks of the Ebro River.Here you can admire fine examples of Medieval, Gothic, Baroque and Modernist architecture, including the Zuda castle, the cathedral and the Episcopal Palace.Help yourself to complementary coffee from 11 am until 11 pm, or use the Berenguer IV’s free Wi-Fi. The tour desk can help plan excursions in the surrounding area, including the Ebro Delta National Park, the mountainous area of Puertos de Tortosa-Beseit, and the famous Benifallet caves.You can also enjoy fantastic settings for hiking, kayaking and climbing, as well as cycling along the famous Green Road, running along a former train track.
- Fairly convenient location with convenient secure car-parking. Pleasant, friendly helpful staff.
- Good location, clean and friendly though sometimes difficult to find a member of staff, when available they were friendly and efficient. Secure parking was excellent especially for motorbikes.
- The staff were absolutely fantastic. Some of the best we’ve ever stayed with. They went above and beyond to make sure we had a good stay.
- Spacious room, clean, very nice and helpful staff, located close to the train station, but very quiet.
- A cozy hotel is located very close to a historic centre, a parking is just around the corner, 9 € per 24h ?? the reception girls are very friendly and nice, helped us when we needed, tea and coffee for free all day long, few people in the hotel, very clean, and quiet ??
Tortosa Parc is next to Teodor González Park, 2 minutes’ walk from Tortosa Cathedral and the center. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, and air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom.There is a TV room, where you can watch the 42-inch plasma TV. A buffet breakfast is served on the first floor of the hotel.For a small charge, private on-site parking is available, with direct access to the hotel. You can hire a car, and the Delta del Ebro Nature Reserve is a 25-minute drive away.
Very good value for the price you pay for. The staff was excellent and they even kept my bike in a safe place overnight during my stay.
Also, the breakfast buffet was having plenty options and they even had healthy options (fruits, yogurts, etc and they even had soya milk!). I would recommend it for sure.
- Bed is comfortable. Staff very friendly. Parking at affordable price.
- I stayed 4 nights. Two members of the staff didn’t speak English and one did. The first 2 were very nice and helpful with my bad Spainsh. The pillows are nice, not too fluffy and long. I loved the shelves. It’s a 2 minute walk to a great park. It’s just the right amount of distance from the tourist spots. The air conditioning works well but you won’t need it with the room facing street because it’s good ventilation. One night, the guys at the kebab restaurant were having a party in the street, so I closed the window and window door and I could sleep fine.
Excellent price/quality rate
- Staff friendly, very clean. Good choice for breakfast. Booked car parking- it was in a secure garage next to the hotel very good value for money
- Very good value for the price you pay for. The staff was excellent and they even kept my bike in a safe place overnight during my stay.
Hotel SB Corona Tortosa
One of our top picks in Tortosa.This hotel is conveniently located in the modern area of Tortosa, with excellent connections it is very close to the commercial and cultural center of this beautiful city.Offering all of the necessary services for a comfortable stay, this chic and stylish hotel houses functionally furnished, cozy and contemporary accommodation that consists of rooms and apartments equipped with modern conveniences and everything you may need.If you are looking for a quiet place to hold a meeting, conference or event, there are rooms perfect for your requirements, which include direct outside access. The hotel also features a tranquil garden, an outdoor swimming pool and a children’s play area. Do not forget to take advantage of the restaurant which serves traditional cuisine.
Excellent comfortable room.
Very clean and tastefully decorated.
- Very nice and comfy 4* hotel not far from Tortosa old centre, but also close to main road, so good for travellers by car. You can find parking spots in surrounding area, big Alcampo mall is nearby.
- Could not fault the facilities and staff at this hotel.
- Everything was great. Just the breakfast is poor and they don’t serve vegetables
- Staff was very kind. The pool was perfect to play a little bit. Breakfast was good and you just need to take a lift from your car to your room… with all the suitcases it makes very comfortable. A great choice!
- Excellent comfortable room.
Hotel Hort De Fortunyo
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and garden, Hotel Hort De Fortunyo is located in Arnes, just 5 minutes’ drive from Els Ports Nature Reserve. Free WiFi access is available throughout.Each air-conditioned room features a view of the pool or garden. The private bathroom has a shower and bidet and a suites also offer a hot tub.Hotel Hort De Fortunyo offers a games room and luggage storage. There is also a tour desk and a buffet restaurant.Reus Airport is 49 mi from the property and 35 minutes’ from Motorland Aragón.
The most awesomely historic and tranquil country hotel ever. The entire property amazing: classy, inviting, historic. The hostess is fantastic, and will help with anything you might need. Excellent, varied breakfast and dinner from local products available at the location. The rooms and bathrooms are classy and beautiful. Wake up each morning to birdsong and wind through the trees.
Nature and countryside within easy distance, with the atmospheric and cozy village of Arnés within a short walk.
- El recinto expectacular,la Casa tiene unos acavados de aprovechamiento y utilidad hecho por personas con vista a comodidad ,tranquilidad ,relex y vista para el dia de mañana,se estaba muy comodo
- El trato por parte de Juanjo y de su mujer fue estupendo. Si te alojas debes probar la cena en buffet libre casero que cocinan, todo productos de una calidad exquisita que el propietario te explicará encantado. Genial piscina, es un sitio estupendo para desconectar unos días en medio de la naturaleza. El desayuno también es de alta calidad. Genial el bar donde tu mismo te sirves y anotas tu consumición en una libretita. Aparcamiento gratis en el mismo establecimiento.
- Todo!! El trato recibido,la habitación muy confortable,la super limpieza de toda la casa,el desayuno bueno, estuvimos el año pasado y hemos vuelto a repetir y volveremos.
- El lugar, la tranquilidad, la piscina, el personal, la cena, el entorno, la terraza, el chill-out de dentro, la decoración. La cena exquisita. Deseando repetir.
- The most awesomely historic and tranquil country hotel ever. The entire property amazing: classy, inviting, historic. The hostess is fantastic, and will help with anything you might need. Excellent, varied breakfast and dinner from local products available at the location. The rooms and bathrooms are classy and beautiful. Wake up each morning to birdsong and wind through the trees.
Hotel Pepo is set at the foot of the Cardó Mountains in Benifallet, 650 feet from the River Ebro. Surrounded by fruit trees, it offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and parking.The hotel’s rooms feature bold, bright décor and marble floors. All come with satellite TV and private bathroom. Some rooms also feature a balcony.A continental and full English breakfast are both served, and the Pepo Restaurant offers traditional Mediterranean cuisine and grilled meats. There is also a bar.The surrounding area offers a number of activities and the hotel provides tourist information. The Benifallet Caves are within 10 minutes’ drive and there is a public swimming pool next to the hotel.Hotel Pepo is 9.3 mi from the Ports Nature Reserve and 16 mi from Tortosa. Reus Airport and Tarragona are both around 1 hours’ drive away.
- Consuelo and Pepo have hospitality down to a science.It is a lovely place with great food, great service, spotless cleanliness.I will tell my friends about it.
- Bed was very comfy. Entrecôte stake was excellent 🙂
- Room was tidy and clean. Staff were fab, very friendly lady who spoke English on reception. Breakfast was great. Lovely little place with fantastic views and river Ebro. Fishermen’s delight
Friendly welcome and wonderful food
Super restaurant food, exceptional breakfast.
Very pleasant staff
Vilar Rural de Arnes
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and children’s playground, Vilar Rural de Arnes is located in Arnés in the Catalonia Region, 27 mi from Morella. There is a games room on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 26 mi from the property.Vilar Rural de Arnes is a family-friendly hotel that offers many activities for children and the whole family.The accommodations is fitted with a TV. Every unit features a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.Vilar Rural de Arnes also includes a hot tub and terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for hiking. L’Ametlla de Mar is 29 mi from Vilar Rural de Arnes, while Tortosa is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 50 mi from the property.
- Las actividades para los niños son excelentes. El self service del restaurante buenísimo. El entorno precioso.
El trato del personal, el confort de la habitación.
El entorno del hotel y la tranquilidad.
Las actividades de la granja para los niños.
La ubicación, los servicios e instalaciones, Todo fue perfecto
Habiamos estado aquí en 2007 despues de la inauguración y ha sido muy especial volver
- Buffets du soir et du petit déjeuner très copieux et variés. Chambre spacieuse avec petite terrasse ou balcon bien agréable.
- Todas las actividades para los niños. Es ideal para ellos!!!!
Parador de Tortosa
Enjoy a historic setting and magnificent views from this 10th-century castle, carefully restored as a luxury hotel but still retaining much of its original charm.The Parador de Tortosa’s setting in the Beceite Mountains allow to look out over the green Ebro Valley and the ancient city of Tortosa. It was originally built by the Moorish King Abderramán III, but over the centuries has been updated in a Gothic style. The interior is traditionally Christian, with vaulted ceilings, wood beams and antique-style, wooden furniture.Take in the stunning views from the spacious sun terrace or the outdoor seasonal swimming pool. You can then try some of the characteristic Catalan cuisine served in the hotel restaurant – a charming venue with exquisite stained-glass windows.
- Exterior of the building excellent. Room size was good.
Situation high above historical town, safe parking under a roof, good breakfast early at 7.30 h,
served by smiling ladies, clean and appetising pool with enough space to avoid screaming children,
very clean and nice bedding in my suite
- It’s a Parador, you expect the best and you get the best.
- Lovely views, friendly staff, good value for its class
Very comfortable room and spotlessly clean.
Top Hotels In Paúls Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paúls Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paúls Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paúls Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!