10 Best Hotels To Stay In Paulhiet Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Paulhiet Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paulhiet Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paulhiet Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paulhiet Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paulhiet Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paulhiet Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Paulhiet Rhône-alps:
Le Relais du Serre
Le Relais du Serre is located in Dieulefit, just 29 miles from Orange. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Valence is 31 miles from Le Relais du Serre, and Montélimar is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 43 miles from Le Relais du Serre.
- La nourriture était excellente, l’accueil également.
- Chambre bien, le plus :la douche balneo, le petit déjeuner qualité du prix bien (manquait yaourt et fruits )repas excellent. …
- Établissement atypique de par sa localisation géographique. Accueil chaleureux et personnel serviable. Le petit déjeuner parfait et le diner la veille excellent.
- Die Zimmer waren einfach, aber sauber, die Aussicht phänomenal.
l’accueil chaleureux du patron , literie excellente, douche à l’italienne spacieuse
et des repas à 15€ qui défient toute concurrence, rapport qualité/prix difficile à battre.
Auberge de l’Escargot d’Or
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Auberge de l’Escargot d’Or offers accommodations in Dieulefit, just 30 miles from Orange. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Valence is 30 miles from Auberge de lEscargot dOr, and Montélimar is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Free parking, restaurant, nice settings, nice terrace
- La gentillesse des patrons l emplacemenr le style de la chambre
- Literie très confortable. Couette confortable. Très bon accueil.
- L’emplacement et l’accueil ainsi que la restauration
- Ambiance chaleureuse et familiale. Trespropreet de bon gout
Located in Dieulefit in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 29 miles from Orange, La Cachette features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Valence is 30 miles from La Cachette, and Montélimar is 16 miles away. Caumont Airport is 43 miles from the property.
Chambre très propre et confortable. Lit king size. Tout est neuf et de très bon goût. Le spa est très agréable.
Personnel souriant et disponible.
- Un endroit accueillant alliant confort et bon goût. Un bel endroit pour se ressourcer.
– L’emplacement au plein cœur du village mais cependant caché dans un bel écrin de verdure
– Le personnel au petits soins
– La propreté du lieu
– Le salon de repos avec feu de bois dans la cheminée
– Le petit déjeuner très copieux
– La piscine chauffée parfaite
– Le jacuzzi parfait
- Un établissement neuf et agencé avec goût, un personnel avenant mais discret prêt à perdre 1/2 heure pour répondre a vos questions (le tout avec le sourire !, une insonorisation PARFAITE des chambres … sans parler de la piscine, du petit salon avec son immense cheminée qui crépite ou de la douche immense … assez de superlatifs, simplement un hôtel que je recommanderais a des amis !
- Parking, accueil, piscine, petit déjeuner, hôtel familial avec 7 chambres à ce jour
- Chambre très propre et confortable. Lit king size. Tout est neuf et de très bon goût. Le spa est très agréable.
Auberge Les Sibourgs
Located in Bourdeaux in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 28 miles from Valence, Auberge Les Sibourgs features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Montélimar is 20 miles from Auberge Les Sibourgs, and Die is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 48 miles from Auberge Les Sibourgs.
- The pizza restaurant by the pool was full both evenings – we did not see anyone using the Auberge restaurant other than for breakfast. Superb view while dining – over the pool and to the hills across the valley.
- The staff were fantastic- always so helpful and accommodating with our very large group!
- Super location, fantastic staff – particularly the way they coped with 40 people in the pizzeria! Really relaxing, loved it 🙂
- Beautiful location, lovely staff, lovely swimming pool. Pizzeria chef was very accommodating and couldn’t have worked harder to provide excellent service. Beds were comfy. I’m allergic to garlic and the chef was extremely helpful. It has a lovely family feeling and was very relaxed. We were made to feel very welcome.
- Lovely gardens with outdoor pool and surroundings like you are in a jungle! The food is good but the portions are small. The pizza restaurant by the pool serves other than pizza so you have a better choice. Mr Jungle the dog was adorable!
Set in the hills of Provence, this hotel is located at the foot of the Malte Command Post. It offers a mosaic-lined outdoor pool with panoramic views of the village.The Hotel Les Hospitaliers offers comfortable and luxuriously decorated guest rooms. All rooms are equipped with a TV and telephone, and feature a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy gourmet cuisine made with fresh, seasonal produce in the hotel restaurant or on the flowered terrace during summer.
- beautiful views historic building food was very good
- The room was lovely as was the excellent breakfast. Dinner was a delight in the open courtyard. The pool is very clean but quite deep if you are not a confident swimmer.
- Les Hospitaliers is set within a 12th Century fortress. The views are absolutely stunning and the village of Poet Laval exquisite.
A beautiful building in the old ruined village of Le Poët-Laval. The hotel has fantastic views over the Drôme and is very quiet. The comfort rooms have their own terraces with table and chairs.
Good wifi access.
Very good restaurant with a terrace and views over the countryside.
Good buffet breakfast but a little on the expensive side. Breakfast and checkout supervised by a very friendly lady.
Secure storage for bicycles.
Auberge de Trente Pas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Auberge de Trente Pas offers accommodations in Saint-Ferréol-Trente-Pas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Orange is 29 miles from Auberge de Trente Pas, and Montélimar is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 39 miles from the property.
La chambre parfaitement refaite et avec goût
Le repas très bon quoiqu’un peu cher
- Accueil chaleureux, chambres parfaitement propres et confortables. Petit déjeuner complet et peu coûteux.
- Le lieu, la maison et l’accueil très chaleureux
- Nicht nur ein tolles Haus, sondern auch nette, zuvorkommende Gastgeber, die auch Sonderwünschen gegenüber aufgeschlossen sind: Unterstellplatz fürs Motorrad, zusätzlichen Schinken fürs Frühstück, …
- la qualité de l’accueil ( +++). Un lieu de séjour (chambre, salle à manger) très agréable. Le petit déjeuner “nature” (yaourt, jus d’orange, confiture maison, beurre et pain à volonté) excellent et peu cher (5E.)
- L’accueil chaleureux
Château Les Oliviers de Salettes
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Château Les Oliviers de Salettes is located in Charols, just 24 miles from Valence. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Montélimar is 11 miles from Château Les Oliviers de Salettes , and Die is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 47 miles from Château Les Oliviers de Salettes.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious. The scenery breathtaking! There is an infinity pool overlooking the mountains. There was a garage full of all sorts of very nice sports cars (the owners collection no doubt). There are several outdoor areas where you can sit and relax amid the beautiful scenery.
- The staff is wonderful, the owners are very nice and hospitable. Room is large, beautifully decorated, great attention to detail. Grounds are beautiful and clean. Good coffee! Bed is super comfortable. Bathroom is large and very clean. We absolutely loved it.
- Comfy beds, amazing view, friendly staff… loved everything about the place!
The view from the terrace and the garden is stunning.
The staff is very helpful.
The food is excellent
- Swimming pool and whole place is stunning considering getting married there although not sure we can afford it ha ha. The car museum is nice as well
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Le Jabron is located in La Bégude-de-Mazenc in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 29 miles from Orange. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Valence is 27 miles from Le Jabron, and Montélimar is 9 miles from the property. Caumont Airport is 44 miles away.
- Lovely view from our room at the back of the hotel and very quiet. The meal in the restaurant was excellent.
- The owners are lovely and everything about our stay was amazing. The restaurant was fantastic and breakfast was excellent
- Excellent value for money and would recommend the evening meal. There is a lovely outside bar area and if not too breezy a terrace to enjoy dinner. Rooms whilst not large are clean and comfortable.
- Restauration exceptionnelle. Même les confitures pour le petit-déjeuner sont faites maison !
Bon accueil – Personnel sympa et disponible
L’hôtel correspond bien à la description
Nous avons bien apprecié le restaurant en particulier bien le menu avec accord mets et vins
Bon petit déjeuner
La Picholine offers accommodations in Nyons. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Orange is 23 miles from La Picholine, and Montélimar is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 34 miles from La Picholine.
- The location and the terrace. Ideal for families, since there are playgrounds and lots of little guest houses. I can imagine that this would be ideal for families with children or for friends who want to travel in a group. Die is a very small town, however nice place to buy the cremant of the region. Strongly recommended if you have some space in your car. Furthermore the restaurant Le Mazel was delicious, despite the fact, that it was not rated as very good in the restaurant guide on internet. I also recommend to drive through this region – for example direction to Nyons.
Accueil chaleureux – propriétaires très aimables et à l’écoute de la clientèle – Bonne restauration –
Etablissement refait à neuf et très propre. Piscine chauffée – Cadre très beau et très calme at à proximité du centre ville. A recommander ++
- quartier calme ,cadre très agréable , jolie vue de la chambre (au sud).Rénovation récente de l’hôtel.lits corrects, petit déjeuner avec croissant et pain frais,jus de fruits ,céréales ,gâteau, fruits. Sous forme de buffet en pleine saison.
- L’accueil, la situation, un bel hôtel avec le confort et un petit déjeuner agréable malgré la pluie. Un endroit bienvenu pour une halte à Nyons, très bine placé et calme
- SITUATION HORS VILLE MAIS QUAND MÊME PRÈS DU CENTRE À PIED
Le Champ De Mars
Located in Puy-Saint-Martin, 21 miles from Valence, Le Champ De Mars features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Montélimar is 12 miles from Le Champ De Mars, and Die is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Welcoming host, clean and modern room wth AC. Restaurant downstairs serves tasty food.
- A very tranquil setting and the manager was very friendly and helpful
- Beautiful place, nice rooms and facilities, very good value for money.
Well decorated cosy modern hotel.
Very good restaurant as well.
Lots of local people come to eat and hang out.
Very friendly staff.
- The hotel is a very nice old building refurbished with a lot of good taste. The heating system did not disappoint on an unusually cold February weather either. The owner and cook, at the same time, was very friendly and cooked an excellent dinner on our arrival. We would gladly return to this quiet, clean and charming hotel.
Top Hotels In Paulhiet Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paulhiet Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paulhiet Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paulhiet Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!