10 Best Hotels To Stay In Paulhac Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Paulhac Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paulhac Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paulhac Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paulhac Auvergne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paulhac Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paulhac Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Paulhac Auvergne:
Le Relais De La Poste
Located in Neuvéglise, 27 miles from Aurillac, Le Relais De La Poste features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service and gift shop at the property.Blesle is 28 miles from Le Relais De La Poste, and Saint-Flour is 9 miles from the property. Aurillac Airport is 29 miles away.
- Staff friendly despite their lack of English and our lack of French. Food excellent and good value for money.
- We where delayed because of a flat tyre. The owner told us to call just before arriving at 1 am so that he could let us in. The only thing we did not like was missing the dinner, since we know th food is really good here!!
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again
- grand literie superbe ,personnels et patrons super sympas, très bonne qualité cuisine
- l’amabilité de la chef d’établissement qui est la seule a proposer par exemple des œufs pour le petit dejeuné
Auberge Les Fontilles
Auberge Les Fontilles is located in Coltines, 30 miles from Super Besse and 29 miles from Aurillac. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Blesle is 18 miles from Auberge Les Fontilles, and Saint-Flour is 7 miles from the property. Aurillac Airport is 31 miles away.
- The friendliness and warm welcome. The auberge is a calm, nice play to stay with a cosy bar and big restaurant. Drinks and food are good. Internet works in all places inside the hotel (not as fast as in big metropolitan areas, but fast for the campagne).
- Lovely hotel, we had a delicious dinner and breakfast was great!
This Auberge is a little off the beaten track in a village where there is just one shop. However, its very clean. and it was lovely getting into a comfortable bed with clean white sheets.
The hosts were laid back and approachable and the meal we ate at the Auberge was delicious.
St Flour is a short drive away and is a beautiful hilltop town with many bars and restaurants.
I would happily stay here again and recommend to friends.
- The hotel is in a lovely mountain village setting. The couple who own it are charming. The room was very nicely decorated. Breakfast was delicious with homemade bread, cakes and jams. All together a very good experience. The hotel is closed now for one month but will reopen in December for the skiing season. The food in the restaurant uses local ingredients and regional dishes. This hotel would be a good base for a walking holiday.
- In a pretty country village. Beautiful comfortable room with lovely ensuite shower in well converted old farm building. Evening meal excellent…very imaginative, looked great, and service was good.
Citotel Grand Hotel L’Etape
Located in Saint-Flour, 20 miles from Blesle, Citotel Grand Hotel L’Etape features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Chaudes-Aigues is 13 miles from Grand Hotel L’Etape, and Laguiole is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 35 miles from Citotel Grand Hotel L’Etape.
- Classy place in a handy position, fabulous disabled provision, staff were so welcoming, dinner was expensive but worth it. Would definitely go back
- Extremely kind owner, Roux Dominique, and staff. I was penniless when I arrived because I was mugged earlier in the morning. The lady told me to pay when I am back in France next time. God bless her.
- Nothing… There was nothing outstanding or even above average.
- Secure parking for my motorcycle, good staff and excellent meals.
- Excellent restaurant, fantastic evening meal with great choice of food and wine. The restaurant real made our visit worth while.
P’tit Déj-Hotel Saint-Flour
One of our best sellers in Saint-Flour! P’tit Déj-Hotel Saint-Flour is located near the Auvergne Volcanoes regional park, just 6.5 kilometres from the A75 motorway. It offers free Wi-Fi internet access and free public parking.Rooms at P’tit Déj-Hotel Saint-Flour are soundproof and equipped with air conditioning and satellite TV. A daily buffet breakfast is served in the breakfast room.The historic village of Saint-Flour is 3 kilometres away and the Super Lioran ski station is 30 minutes from the hotel.
- As an overnight stay, we found the hotel to be ‘spot on’. The village was nice to visit on our short stay. We enjoyed the experience.
- easy to find and easy to park. good restaurang nearby.
- Clean, friendly staff, a much better than average place to stopover if you just want a budget level hotel
- Le lit était très spacieux et très confortable. L accueil était excellent et le petit déjeuner était tout à fait en adéquation avec le prix
- Ontbijt is okay, verdere verwachtingen voldoen voor dit type hotel.
Aux Globe Trotters
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Aux Globe Trotters offers accommodations in Murat, just 28 miles from Super Besse. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Aurillac is 24 miles from Aux Globe Trotters, and Blesle is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 27 miles from Aux Globe Trotters.
- They were pretty friendly at checkout. Everything was pretty ok at this place, nothing special though. We arrived after check-in times, and called them about it. They gave us all the information to get to our room, which was very nice.
- The owner are really friendly and gave us some good information about food and the region
- The hosts were extremely helpful and accommodating as well as friendly. The room was clean and spacious. A good value
- Very friendly and clean and always willing to help…
- Great welcome. Excellent budget hotel. Good breakfast. Good value.
Deltour Hôtel St Flour
Deltour Hôtel St Flour is located in Saint-Flour, 20 miles from Blesle and 14 miles from Chaudes-Aigues.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Laguiole is 27 miles from Deltour Hôtel St Flour, and Salers is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 35 miles from Deltour Hôtel St Flour.
Facilities were basic and perfect for our over night stay, room was warm, bed was comfy shower was powerful and hot, perfectly located next to the motorway easy to find.
We arrived late, and they went out of there way to check us in and leave our keys safly outside.
- Location, easy to find off motorway. Short walking distance into town with choice of restaurants and bars. Great view of old town. Secure parking.
- Room was like a prison cell, but quite a good view from the very small window
- we phoned to say we would be late. the lady told us how to get in and we could not, so we had to sleep in the van. we have staved their alot of times befor and it was very good but this time it was very bad .
- we enjoyed our stay have stayed their a few times and will stay again.
- Facilities were basic and perfect for our over night stay, room was warm, bed was comfy shower was powerful and hot, perfectly located next to the motorway easy to find.
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Les volcans is set in Murat in the Auvergne Region, 8.1 miles from Super Lioran. The accommodation is located in Faubourg Notre Dame neighbourhood in the old town. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a walk-in shower and a toilet.Guests can enjoy home made and local cuisine at the on site restaurant Table des Volcans.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Aurillac is 30.4 miles from Les volcans, while Salers is 27.3 miles from the property. Les Volcans is located 1,000 feet from the train station in Murat and Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is 65.9 miles from the property.
- All good – town better than expected – will stop again if in area
- We enjoyed our overnight stay at les Volcans. The very spacious room and bathroom facilities were well-appointed, with excellent double-glaying, given that the room overlooks the street. The hotel is centrally located and it is easy to walk around the town. We arrived quite late in what was a miserable day, but we were able to explore and see some of the local architectural heritage.
- Beautiful bedroom with very comfy bed and bathroom.
- Very comfortable room, tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean.
- 2-start hotel in a restored building in the centre of town. 5 minutes walk from the town square. Very nice staff. Ultra-modern bathroom (but not very well organised).
Hôtel-Restaurant les Planchettes
Hôtel-Restaurant les Planchettes offers accommodations in Saint-Flour. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Blesle is 20 miles from Hotel les Planchettes, and Chaudes-Aigues is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The location and atmosphere were amazing – a truly unique experience.
- The view outside the hotel and the staff is easy to talk with.
- Not a five star hotel but building with massive character, simple basic accommodation and food in restaurant was fine. Far more interesting than a chain hotel and well priced.
- It was previously a monastery and the dining room still had beautiful murals and woodwork.
- Staff were friendly. Nice restaurant for evening meal on site. Extremely large bedroom with good sized shower room off. Well kept and interesting location – building previously used as a seminary. Worth looking round the various public spaces within the hotel as they tell of a former age. Good value accommodation. Would definitely use again if travelling in area. Very convenient for the motorway.
Hôtel Restaurant du Plomb du Cantal
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Restaurant du Plomb du Cantal offers accommodations in Murat. The hotel has a terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Super Besse is 30 miles from Hôtel Restaurant du Plomb du Cantal, and Aurillac is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Dinners were excellent. I came to the area for cycling. The owner suggested some wonderful routes. This was my first trip to the area, and I was delightfully surprised. I highly recommend Hôtel Restaurant du Plomb du Cantal.
- Host was very helpful and friendly. Food was good.
- The food at this hotel was superb. The owners were friendly and very efficient. It was lovely.
- Great place. Great food. Made special meal for fussy vegetarian. Ha ha
- Very friendly people, excellent dinner, comfortable rooms in splendid surrounding
Hôtel Restaurant du Pont-Vieux
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Restaurant du Pont-Vieux offers accommodations in Saint-Flour, just 20 miles from Blesle. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Chaudes-Aigues is 13 miles from Hôtel du Pont Vieux, and Laguiole is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 35 miles from Hôtel Restaurant du Pont-Vieux.
- All good – no problems. Right in centre of town. Sunday night Restaurant closed. Park at the multi-storey opposite. Cost is half the Hotel park price.
- I liked that we would be in the south of france the next day, but not the hotel
- Very happy host, extremely helpful, large room, basic but clean and cosy. Historic building
- Room no 3 ..spacious with comfortable bed and good size shower/wc room. Heating from radiators good. Returning from Canet on the Med the temperature difference was noticed. Breakfast good value.
- great little hotel in a lovely little town just off the motorway on route to south.
Top Hotels In Paulhac Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paulhac Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paulhac Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paulhac Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!