10 Best Hotels To Stay In Patalavaca Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Patalavaca Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Patalavaca Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Patalavaca Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Patalavaca Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Patalavaca Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Patalavaca Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Patalavaca Gran Canaria:
One of our top picks in Playa del Cura.Featuring direct access to Playa del Cura Beach by elevator, Riviera Vista offers a rooftop terrace with a swimming pool and impressive views of the Atlantic Ocean. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.Each air-conditioned, spacious room at this property has a private balcony or terrace with outdoor furniture, and a seating area with a sofa bed. There is a fridge, coffee machine, safe (with a surcharge) and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom includes a shower and hairdryer.There are also junior suites available with a separate bedroom, as well as a fridge, coffee machine, and microwave.Riviera Vista has a restaurant where buffet breakfast is served, dinner can be served on buffet or a la carte.Other facilites available in Riviera Vista are 24-hour reception, and pool bar. Anfi Tauro Golf Resort is a 5-minute drive from the property.Maspalomas is 11 mi from the property and Gran Canaria Airport is 30 mi away.
- The balcony and the view from there was so amazing to the ocean. We spent all evening there! The hotel is also really nice and clean. Good location, many shops and restaurant nearby. I would give even 4stars!
- The hotel was super nice, the services were very good also. The views, the room
- Friendly staff, great and always freshly made breakfast, easy access to the nearest beach Playa del Cura and perfect swimming pool and sunbathing area for chilling. The hotel is located close to two beaches (Taurito & Playa del Cura), Amadores is also only 5-7 minutes away by car and Maspalomas is just 25-30 minutes, as well. Perfect location, if you want to discover the area.
- We had a HUGH apartment kitted out with basics, cups/plates etc. Beds comfy, all rooms had air con. Large balcony over looking the beach & sea. We didn’t eat there. Lovely pool area & lift down to the beach, which we used a quite a lot. Apartment was spotless & public areas have a very trendy feel. Would stay again!
- Clean,comfortable hotel with great staff.Delicious food.A quiet place to have a relaxing holiday.
Mogan Princess Hotels & Resorts and Beach Club
One of our top picks in Taurito.This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. Set in Taurito and featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools, Hotel Mogan Princess and Beach Club is located 2.5 mi from Puerto de Mogan. This hotel offers a restaurant and 3 bars.The property includes a beach club with a chill-out terrace in Taurito Beach, 2,650 feet away, and a free shuttle from the hotel to the beach during the day. There is a panoramic pool for adults and a childrenâs pool.All air-conditioned rooms at this hotel feature a terrace or balcony with sea views and satellite TV with international channels. A fridge is available in all rooms. The private bathroom includes a bath, shower, and hairdryer.The hotel has evening entertainment and a nightclub. There is also a 24-hour desk and concierge service. A snack bar and minimarket are available on site.WiFi is available in the lobby and the internet-corner for a surcharge.Gran Canaria Airport is located a 30-minute drive from Mogan Princess and Beach Club.
- The reception staff were very helpful, attentive and couldn’t be more helpful.
The food and drink were excellent, the bar staff also very good, were very polite.
The views are excellent, the beach bar brilliant with food and drinks available most of the day.
Mogan is a lovely area and Porta Mogan is very nice with the market on Tuesday.
– value for money
– great views
– great pool area
- the view from the hotel room and the hotel in general, the relaxing zone with the pool which was available only to adults. The food was superb, not monotonous, mexican, spanish etc. cuisines. The bus to the beach runs quite often and there is also bus that takes you to the city.
- Excellent standard of cleanliness. Fantastic views. Spacious property. Plenty of sun beds.
One of our top picks in Puerto Rico.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Rico, on Gran Canaria’s south coast, the Riosol apartments and rooms come with a furnished balcony and sea views. It has 1 swimming pool, a sports court and a gym.Apartments at the Riosol Puerto Rico have 1 or 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a spacious seating area with satellite TV. Kitchens come with a ceramic hob, microwave and toaster.The Riosol Hotel restaurant serves an international buffet for breakfast and dinner, where gluten-free menus are available on prior request. The hotel also contains its own supermarket, which is open 12 hours a day. Free WiFi is available in reception.The hotel has a games room with a pool table and video games. There is also a play area and a kids’ club for children. Other facilities available include a children’s pool and a sun terrace with sun loungers.Amadores Beach is a 20 minute walk just downhill from Hotel Riosol, there you can enjoy scuba diving, windsurfing and boat trips with a chance of seeing dolphins.
- The cleaner was lovely and the staff and management we very friendly
- When we arrived we had been given a room at the bottom of the hotel and my partner had issues with walking that far as the lifts are not working. Staff could not have been more accommodating ensuring we got a room close as possible to the pool and restaurant. I didn’t get the male receptionists name but he was absolutely fantastic.
The view Is amazing, good amenities shops and pubs nearby, the hotel is clean and spacious and the kitchen well equipped
The swimming pool is nice and clean and they provide activities from the hotel or activities to do around Puerto Rico which I advice to use that agency rather than local offers.
From all the beaches, Puerto Rico and playa de Amadores are between the best and the hotel one of the best choices as it s easy access to both.
- Hotel is perfect. Very friendly staff, rooms are clean, food delicious. We will definitely back to this hotel in future 🙂
- The pool but it was at the top and I was at the bottom no lift
Servatur Puerto Azul Amadores
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Set on a cliff top, Puerto Azul Amadores enjoys fantastic views of Puerto Rico Bay. It offers tennis courts and 2 outdoor swimming pools, one heated in winter. Free WiFi is available throughout.Hotel Puerto Azul offers a large sun terrace with panoramic views, including an adults-only chill-out area with sunbeds and hot tubs. There is also access via steps to the beautiful Puerto Rico Beach.The modern apartments include a kitchenette and a lounge with a plasma-screen TV and satellite channels. Most apartments open onto a balcony with views of the Atlantic Ocean.Staff at the aparthotel can provide information about the island of Gran Canaria. They also organize activities and daily entertainment for children and adults.The Puerto Azul Amadores has a buffet restaurant, café and poolside bar. The handy onsite supermarket means guests can also cook in their apartments, and Europa Shopping Center is just 350 feet away.
- What a fantastic hotel with fantastic staff!! Particularly the reception staff really amazing customer services. We had a fantastic holiday and views are spectacular. The food was amazing and loved that there loads of sun beds! Pool was brilliant and rooms where very nice.
Very friendly staff!
Not very modern, but clean pool. The jacuzzi area is fabulous!
- Some of staff , extremely friendly and helpful specially the reception and the guys from the pool bar …well trained / hard working and friendly in the busiest time.
- I appreciated the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff, from managers, receptionists, bartenders, waiters, chefs to housekeepers. The hotel has a nice view over the ocean and the rooms a cosy and homey. I would say it’s a good value for money.
– great breakfast
– a very spacious room(apartment), a big terrace
– beautiful views(from the terrace, jacuzzi, restaurants)
– relatively close to 2 beautiful beaches + close to Maspalomas, Puerto de Mogan
– free parking(had a problem to park there sometimes)
– a great explanation of what and where to find from a lady at the reception
– a really nice bartender with short red hair at the bar near the reception, always serving with a smile
Radisson Blu Resort Gran Canaria
One of our top picks in La Playa de Arguineguín.Offering accommodations with large balconies and ocean views, Radisson Blu Resort Gran Canaria features 2 outdoor swimming pools, one of which is a saltwater pool, and 2 children’s pools.Located just 150 feet from Aquamarina and Patalavaca Beaches, the resort offers a spa. The rooftop restaurant has spectacular ocean views and serves local and international cuisine. There is also a poolside bar and an outdoor lobby bar with great ocean views.The spa features a hot tub, sauna and Turkish bath, and it offers massages and a range of beauty treatments. There is also a gym, tennis courts and other sports courts on site.The on-site restaurant, La Canaria, serves buffet meals 4 times a week, while the other 3 days a set menu is offered. This menu includes 3 choices of starters, 4 options for main courses, and 3 choices for desserts.All spacious, air-conditioned rooms and suites at Radisson Blu Resort Gran Canaria have modern décor. There is a seating area with satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a bathroom with a bathrobe and slippers. The elegant suites include a kitchen with an induction hob, microwave, oven and Nespresso coffee maker.Located in Arguineguin, the hotel is less than 1.9 mi from Puerto Rico. Gran Canaria Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- Staff were extremely friendly and always helpful, especially the restaurant staff who were great with the kids and the cleaning staff. It is a very relaxing resort but a shame you have to pay extra for tennis/paddle tennis when you are a guest. The rooms were clean, spacious and perfect for a family with kids. Also very handy having a Spar supermarket inside the hotel for bits and pieces. This is a lovely resort and there isn’t much else to do except relax and enjoy the pools/sun!
Everything was very good in this resort.
This was my 3rd time over there and I would be more than happy to visit this place again.
Great kids area VIC, pools, personnel and amazing views make the difference.
- well everything about this Hotel Resort is 5 star all the way from food to pools and the beach’s both sides of hotel nice sand very clean. the food both morning and dinner super a lot to pick from and the taste just WOW the views to die for. all Sea views our suite was a great size everything you need to enjoy yourselves from home. I cook a few times again Great. the Spa market down stairs was good. but the pools gardens and gound’s perfect. the staff very happy and sunsets wonderful. this is a must stay place. so in out book 10 out 10.
- The view from the balcony, covering the bays to the left and right plus the ocean stretching out in front, is what makes this hotel extra special. The garden, with plenty of loungers and shaded areas was also really special. Being right next to the water there was a nice breeze in the garden a lot of the time. Having a Spar convenience store in the hotel, for water, ice creams and other snacks, was really useful.
- Staff were very friendly and caring. Always helpful and professional.
Mirador Maspalomas by Dunas
Dunas Mirador Maspalomas is located in the Sonnenland area of Maspalomas, in Gran Canaria. It offers 2 outdoor pools with loungers, a hot tub, and rooms with private balconies.All rooms at the Hotel Mirador Maspalomas feature tiled floors and light furniture. They are also equipped with ceiling fan, flat screen TV with international channels, and a balcony or a terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Pool towels are available for an additional cost.The Mirador Maspalomas’ restaurant serves a variety of Spanish and international food. There is also a poolside bar and a disco.Children can enjoy a separated pool and a club with an entertainment program.Guests can benefit from a pool table. Other facilities include a wellness center with beauty treatments and massages.Playa del Inglés Beach and Playa Meloneras Beach are 1.9 mi from the hotel, and there is a free bus service 4 times a day. Here you can find a range of watersports facilities, and there are 2 golf courses within 1.2 mi.
- The rooms were larger than many similar style hotels, which is always nice. Super helpful Reception staff, who helped us sort out a dental emergency on a Friday night. We were pleasantly surprised by the food, which was varied and always tasty, despite catering to such large numbers.
Comfortable beds and everything was clean. Staff was nice and friendly.
Variety of food was fantastic.
Pool was nice.
- I liked the swimming pool, the staff was very friendly and the whole athmosphere in the hotel was wonderful
- Large pool, large selection of drinks and nice bathrooms.
- Fantastic animation team especially ?Gema and Javier?,my boys were really happy.All staff really helpful,food choice and quality excellent.We had a great time!
Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Gran Canaria Mogan
One of our top picks in Puerto de Mogán.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. This property is 10 minutes far from the beach. Featuring an on-site fitness center and a spa, Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Mogan, Gran Canaria is located in Puerto de Mogan. This resort offers 2 swimming pools with a hot tub, as well as 1 pool for children.All spacious, air-conditioned rooms and suites at Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Gran Canaria Mogan have modern décor and large balconies or terraces. There is a seating area with satellite TV, free WiFi and a bathroom with a bathrobe and slippers.The spa features an indoor pool with water jets, a hot tub, sauna and a Turkish bath. Massages and a range of beauty treatments are also available.The main restaurant Larder offers themed buffet dinners and pre-show dining, while the à-la-carte Filini restaurant serves Italian cuisine. Guests can also enjoy a drink and snacks from the Pool Bar II Taglio, as well as from the Pool Lounge.Other facilities at the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Mogan, Gran Canaria include a rock climbing tower, a tennis and volleyball court, and a running track.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkeling, diving and cycling. Maspalomas is 11 mi from Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Mogan, Gran Canaria, while Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 24 mi from Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Mogan, Gran Canaria.
- Cloud like bed, spotless room, fab amenities! Stayed for 1 night & didn’t want to leave. Never have I slept in such a comfortable bed. The toiletries selection was lovely & fluffy robes to relax in. Pools are great and never feel crowded. I will defo stay again.
- Bed was ultra comfortable! Animation team was fantastic and my daughter loved the kids club. Great spa experience, I recommend the Jet Lag treatment. Excellent service from staff all around! Loved the location too!
- The room was excellent, light and spacious with all mode cons, a feel of luxury.
Lovely room overlooking small pool BUT HATED THE MOUNTAIN VIEW WHEREVER WE LOOKED
Liked the balcony and restaurant. comfy bed, and nice bathroom. Staff were kind and polite
Management were very helpful when I had my accident
- Food was amazing, bed was the comfiest I’ve slept in, room was spacious and dining room decor was fabulous.
Hotel Cordial Mogán Playa
One of our top picks in Puerto de Mogán.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Cordial Mogan Playa Hotel is a large complex built in the style of a Canarian village. Set in tropical gardens, it features 2 outdoor swimming pool, spa and rooms with balconies.The hotel offers bright, attractive décor. Its rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Los Guayres à-la-carte restaurant serves a range of traditional, Canarian dishes and buffet cuisine is on offer in the Tamarona restaurant. There are also 2 pool bars, a lounge bar and a terrace.The spa at the Cordial Playa Mogan has a hot tub and sauna. There are a range of treatments on offer, including wraps, massages and aromatherapy. The resort covers an area of 48 000 square yards.The property offers activities such as diving and cycling for an extra charge.
- The location, the pool, the food. The hotel is very nice.
Staff were very helpful
Breakfast buffet was very compete, very large breakfast room and ample choice
Pool area very nice and relaxing
Just a short work to the beach and the port with bars and restaurants
Small shopping centre nearby with bars etc
A car may be needed to visit other areas of interest, Maspalomas Beach and Dunes etc.
- The staff were very friendly and attentive. Any minor issues with dealt with immediately. The facilities were immaculate and the food (we stayed half board) was fantastic, with superb variety and quality of dishes. The pool area in particular was excellent with towels supplied to guests daily for the sun loungers. There was plenty to do in the hotel with evening shows and also a gym and spa available to guests
- The staff, whether at reception, at the bar, around the pool or during a meal, all were very pleasant and attentive – excellent. The Atrium as you entered – wonderful, and the lovely sound of the waterfalls throughout instilling peacefulness throughout the hotel.
- Welcome drink upon check in was an unexpected surprise but lovely. Pool was very well cared for and lounges very comfortable. Room was lovely and comfortable.
Servatur Casablanca – Only Adults
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Set overlooking the sea, the adults-only Servatur Casablanca is ideal accommodations for spending a relaxing break in the sun on the island of Gran Canaria.Lie back and soak up the sun on one of the loungers or hammocks surrounding the complex’s swimming pool. There is also a spa center and fitness suite onsite, where you can enjoy a range of treatments or a relaxing massage.Casablanca has a restaurant where you can have a buffet lunch, or a more formal sit-down meal in the evening. After dining, you can sit back with a drink in the poolside bar.The rooms in the Servatur Casablanca boast balconies or terraces with views of Puerto Rico and the sea. They have air conditioning and a kitchenette.
I very great hotel with great staff and great meals.
It’s is truely a fantastic hotel. They just attend to all your needs.
- breakfast fab.staff lovely room top class.view amzing all in all great hotel
- This is our second time in this hotel and still gave us Excellent Service. I love the privacy itself and safety of the place. Got spoiled by jacuzzi in our own big balcony plus aircon during sleeping time. Very relaxing room and good breakfast. Amazing that the housekeeper cleaned our room and changed our towels without requesting it. Friendly and smiley staff. A luxury hotel for affordable price. Highly recommended to stay here.
Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by the friendly and smiley reception staff ( two men) and gave us welcome free drinks. Gracias! Our room was so much bigger than we expected. Very comfortable. It was clean and nicely furnished with a jacuzzi in our own balcony with a breath-taking view. It has own sun bed, big umbrella and a
table set. Perfect to chill! The hotel itself is clean, safe and accessible to all establishments. The breakfast were amazing; there was a lot of variety. The housekeeping clean the room everyday and change towels. Gracias! They have Spa and Wellness as well. The hotel has own supermarket as well, so very convenient if you need something. No need to go further. And I was impressed how polite their taxi drivers and very affordable and convenient. We had an amazing vacation with my partner. Definetely wants to come back in the future.
- Everything about the place is perfect staff restaurant food beautiful chill out bar on roof with great nightly entertainment hot-tub on balcony with a fantastic view little shop on ground floor well worth a visit
- I very great hotel with great staff and great meals.
Labranda Riviera Marina
Hotel Riviera Marina has direct access to Playa del Cura Beach, in southern Gran Canaria. This modern hotel offers 2 whirlpools and a children’s pool.Each air-conditioned room at the Riviera Marina Hotel has a private balcony, with views of the sea, swimming pool or hotel entrance. Rooms feature stylish contemporary décor.The Riviera Marina’s restaurant serves international and regional dishes. Snacks are available and the hotel’s lounge bar offers evening entertainment. WiFi is available throughout the hotel at an additional cost.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about the region. Anfi Tauro Golf Course is only 2,650 feet away, while the fishing port of Puerto Rico is within a 10-minute drive. Regular bus services stop near the hotel.
- Our bedroom was spacious and provided very nice views, and was very clean. It was very easy to find, and we were able to park nearby for free. Food was provided at all times of the day. The 2 pools made it feel not too busy for our times lounging near water.
- Plenty of sun loungers without the stampede for them. Hotel had a nice feel about it. Room was spacious with an interesting layout. View from room across the small bay was lovely.
Value of money!
Beautiful places to visit only 10 minutes away!
Views amazing from room. Room and hotel very clean. Food good for all inclusive. No reserving of sun loungers adhered to by hotel. Could always find spare ones on the way to breakfast. Although no where to walk to around hotel, buses to everywhere on the island a few minutes from hotel and very cheap.
Recommend Lago Oasis water park, Taurito as only about 10 mins away on bus and our kids aged 11-14 loved it. Also lots of play for younger. Much cheaper and nearer than the main one on Gran Canaria.
The rooms was very quiet and with good comfort.
Staff was very polite – allways gretting us.
I recomend this hotel for a quiet and relaxing vaccation.
We had all inclusive and the food was excelent. Good variety.
Top Hotels In Patalavaca Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Patalavaca Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Patalavaca Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Patalavaca Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!