10 Best Hotels To Stay In Passel Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Passel Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Passel Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Passel Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Passel Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Passel Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Passel Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Passel Picardy:
ibis budget Noyon
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, ibis budget Noyon offers accommodations in Noyon. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom.Compiègne is 13 miles from ibis budget Noyon, and Saint-Quentin is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 40 miles from ibis budget Noyon.
- Very comfortable bed. Helpful staff. Very clean. Good WiFi coverage. Good parking facilities. Discount for meal in the Buffalo restaurant next door.
- Good value for money. ‘Functional’ room. Adequate breakfast
- Friendly staff, close to restaurants and ample secure parking.
- Good position to restaurants,friendly staff,comfortable bed,would go again.
- Cheap, great for 1 night stopover. Close walk to good restaurants
Citotel – Hotel Le Cèdre
Citotel – Hotel Le Cèdre is located in Noyon, just 14 miles from Compiègne. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Saint-Quentin is 22 miles from Citotel – Hotel Le Cèdre, and Laon is 28 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 41 miles away.
- The reception was friendly and professional. The location (right opposite the old cathedral) was excellent. If I were near Noyon again, I would definitely reserve a room at Le Cedre.
- Great location: in middle of medium size town Noyon, in very nice typical French street with great view on cathedral. Hotel is reasonably comfortable. Breakfast is good. Excellent parking at hotel and for free. Room is reasonable: clean, not too small and quiet at night despite being in center of town. Personnel was OK.
We have stayed at this hotel before and obviously enjoyed it so we re booked.
Unfortunately the service was not so good and the evening we arrived all the local restaurants were closed so no evening meal and no bar. Will not keep this hotel on our tour list. ( We travel to France 3-4 times per year)
- Location was very easy to find. Staff very helpful as we were going to a festival in a tiny village and would never have found it without the manager printing us a nap and helping us. Comfortable and quiet room.
- Very Close to the cathedral and the center of Noyon. Nice room in good shape. Free Parking.
Manoir Saint Eloi
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Manoir Saint Eloi offers accommodations in Noyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Compiègne is 14 miles from Manoir Saint Eloi, and Saint-Quentin is 22 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 41 miles away.
- A superb dinner and the assistance provided when I had a problem with my car
- Excellent food. Comfortable room. Nice people. Would definitely return if in the area
- The rooms in the mansion are bigger and nicer then the side building, and cost a bit more. The restaurant is excellent and not expensive.
- It was OK, one part of the building looked a lot nicer than the other though.
- Excellent restaurant, spacious room, clean, friendly, quiet
Hôtel 2 Vallées
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hôtel 2 Vallées offers accommodations in Thourotte, just 5 miles from Compiègne.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.Chantilly is 27 miles from Hôtel 2 Vallées, and Senlis is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Hot drinks available in the reception for free! Great location just off the motorway, rooms nice and clean and great value for money.
- Very helpful staff. Pleasant surrounds for a functional motel. Good value.
- the bed was nice end comfortable and shower was powfull
- Rooms were clean and spacious. Parking easy and safe. Bed was comfortable (hard) but terrible pillows.
- Price was ok for what you could expect from the Hotel.
Hostellerie Le Griffon
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hostellerie Le Griffon offers pet-friendly accommodations in Blérancourt, just 16 miles from Compiègne. Free private parking is available on site.Saint-Quentin is 24 miles from Hostellerie Le Griffon, and Laon is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 44 miles from the property.
Lovely people. AMAZING setting, great location…
Most importantly, fabulous restaurant. Delicious food!
- Very welcoming reception. Clean and comfortable. First rate meal, in dining room overlooking the château de Blérancourt. Quality/price exceptional.
Beautiful setting overlooking the Château of Blérancourt (Museum of Franco-American cooperation) with direct access to the Chateau gardens.
Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. Evening meal and breakfast were excellent and good value for money. Bedroom was large and provided all that we needed.
Extremely pet friendly – even asking at what time our dog would like to ‘go out’ in the morning! Secure overnight parking.
Highly recommended and we would definitely stay again.
- Lovely, peaceful hotel, set in beautiful grounds, 5 mins from pretty town centre. We were very delayed at the coast and arrived at 9.45 pm, expecting kitchen to be closed but hoping for a sandwich or maybe a salad. Instead we were given a very warm welcome and sat down to an excellent 3-course dinner.
- Stayed overnight on a diverted journey back from Spain to visit Theipval Monument the following day. Beautiful location given the historical connection to the chateau which in now a WW1 art museum. Very quiet and peaceful with small open park area to the front. Rooms as expected in an older building but clean and comfortable. Dinner available at different cost levels, having the mid range provided an excellent meal complemented by reasonable priced quality wine. Continental breakfast was fresh and plentiful. Welcoming to our Border Collie with good open space for walks. Off street parking in courtyard of owners home 25 metres away. Hotel and area worthy of a longer stay. Recommended
- Lovely people. AMAZING setting, great location…
Hôtel Restaurant du Nord
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Restaurant du Nord offers accommodations in Compiègne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Chantilly is 23 miles from Hôtel Restaurant du Nord, and Senlis is 18 miles away. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- No assistance offered by the receptionist.. in fact really grumpy.. at bit of an inconvenience to stay there.. I will not again present them with the problem! I have a office nearby and frequently stay near here… first time in this Hotel and frankly very disappointing.
- Bed was comfortable. Staff were helpful. Good location by the river.
- Great location, just opposite to the train station. Nice room and beautiful bathroom.
- Location is perfect! Close to the train station and in the heart of the city centre. Nice breakfast.
- The staff were all cheerful and friendly – a real plus. We had a pleasant evening in the restaurant.
One of our top picks in Compiègne.Featuring free WiFi, armor hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Compiègne, just 22 miles from Chantilly.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the river or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Senlis is 18 miles from armor hotel, and Soissons is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Very nice Personal. Delicious croissants. Perfekt location. Comfortable bed.
Friendly staff in the morning.
- Very helpful staff, well situated in town centre and good continental breakfast. Good value for money.
- Location, friendliness of staff, breakfast. Room small but entirely adequate – bathroom very good.
- Croissants were excellent and coffee good. Everything was new after total renovation of the hotel. I liked the self service breakfast concept. Very good location at the centre ville close to the railway station. The staff was friendly and helpful.
ibis budget Compiègne Centre-Ville
Ibis budget Compiègne Centre-Ville is located in Compiègne, 23 miles from Chantilly and 18 miles from Senlis.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Soissons is 23 miles from ibis budget Compiègne Centre-Ville, and Clermont is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel de Flandre
Hôtel de Flandre is located in Compiègne, just 23 miles from Chantilly. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Senlis is 18 miles from Hôtel de Flandre, and Soissons is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The staff, the location especially the great view on the Oise river and the old City. Simply great.
- The room had a lot of space, great view on the river, very quiet at night, private parking for the car. The breakfast was really nice, friendly people, fast service, fresh baquettes. Beds are OK
- Old school hotel in the city center. Very good location in city center. Very friendly and helpful personal. Triple room was surprisingly spacious. Actually there was two chambers. Comfortable beds. Despite all shortcomings i liked this hotel because it was typical French old school hotel, like in films. If you not very choosy you maybe like it too.
Staff are really nice.
Location is pretty good, near bus station and train station.
Price is competitive.
- Central location near the train station was great, good breakfast
Best Western Les Beaux Arts
Fully renovated in 2008, the Best Western Les Beaux Arts is ideally located in the heart of imperial city of Compiègne, near the forest and the castle.The rooms and suites at the Best Western Les Beaux Arts blend original vintage charm with modern comforts. They present carefully decorated and comfortable spaces.With fully equipped seminar rooms and lounges, the business traveler has not been forgotten either.The city of Compiègne has managed to keep its amazing historical and cultural heritage and remains a privileged vacation destination while visiting the Picardie region.
Nice restaurant closeby.
Breakfast and especially the brioche
Rooms have a generous size.
Hotel is well located in the center of the city.
- Enjoyable stay in the two floor suite; would like to go back soon.
- Fairly good in-town location that is reasonably easy to get to. I’d recommend one of the parking lots opposite the hotel
- Hotel manager was very welcoming and extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend the family suite/apartment that sleeps 6 to any family looking for a great stay in Compiegne.
- Nice restaurant closeby.
Top Hotels In Passel Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Passel Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Passel Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Passel Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!