10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pasajes Ancho Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Pasajes Ancho Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pasajes Ancho Basque Country:
Set in an old family house in San Sebastien, Hotel Donosti has been beautifully restored and offers free parking and chic rooms with a hydromassage shower. The colonial-style library features a flat-screen TV.Rooms include a CD and DVD player for guests’ entertainment. They are also equipped with heating and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The large furnished terrace at Donosti Hotel offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the homemade breakfast outside or to simply relax. Barbecue facilities are available during the summer months.Donosti has an elegant English-style bar and a cafeteria. The library features beautiful wooden walls and a traditional fireplaceZurriola Beach is 20 minutes’ walk away and the tour desk can provide information on other points of interest in the area. A free parking is available on site.
- The croissants were dreadful, and the bed was very small as was the room and the paint work was chipped and poorly done. A most disappointing experience at €148 + per night .
- Off road parking. Free coffee and pastry at breakfast. Friendly staff, decent wi fi. Long walk into town but a pleasant one, and I happen to like walking. Biker (motorcycle) friendly. Massive bathroom, bigger than the room! (but without soap…). Nice balcony.
Friendly staff, seemed a bit overwhelmed and uncoordinated but friendly.
We were given a bus plan at arrival and a map of the city centre with spots circled in that are worth visiting
- The shower had a variety of options and the water was warm. The hotel had free parking.
- The location was good as it was close to convenient bus stops into town and there is free parking on site.
Hotel Villa Soro
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Villa Soro occupies 2 classical buildings, one of which was built in 1898 and is a Historical Heritage Building of San Sebastian. Free WiFi is available.All rooms include free water from the mini-bar. They each have a separate shower and bath. Rooms have luxury individual design, some including artwork from Jorge Oteiza. Room service is available, offering local dishes.There is free private parking on site. Hotel Villa Soro is surrounded by trees and stately homes.The hotel has a gym and offers free bicycles and beach towels. There are spacious lounges and a fireplace.Zurriola Beach, the Kursaal Concert and Convention Center and the old town are within a short walk.
- The complimentary bicycles were a great way to explore San Sebastian.
- Villa Sora is a small outstanding hotel which caters to all needs. The gentlemen at the reception desk go out of their way to please.
- Beautiful elegant hotel, tastefully and comfortably furnished. A lot of care has clearly gone into the design. We were given a lovely welcome from someone who clearly loved the hotel and city. Lovely, clean bedroom, great bed, fantastic bathroom with quality goods. Little touches such as complimentary chocolates and a turn down service were great. Gorgeous breakfast served by friendly and helpful staff.
- Villa Soro is a fabulous hotel – an easy walk everywhere important. The facilities are wonderful as is the staff !
- Villa Soto is perfectly located as it enables you to have a bit of peace and quiet from the very busy centre but you are only a 10/15 minute walk away. The room was great and the bed very comfortable. Staff really helpful and cheerful and the breakfast was delicious.
Hotel Sagarlore in Astigarraga features 2-star accommodations with a garden and a terrace. With a shared lounge, the property also has a bar. The property provides free WiFi.At the hotel, every room includes a desk. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Sagarlore also feature a mountain view. Guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A continental or buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests at Hotel Sagarlore will be able to enjoy activities in and around Astigarraga, like hiking.Guests can also take advantage of the business center and a fax machine and photocopier.San Sebastian is 2.7 miles from the hotel, while Biarritz is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9 miles from Hotel Sagarlore.
- The hotel is 10 – 15 minutes drive out of San Sebastian in apple and cider country. The room was comfortable, the area was quiet, the breakfast was very good and the staff were friendly and helpful and there is a lift. But the highlight of our stay was the evening trip to the cider house, a 5 minute walk from the hotel. But be warned, you should take a good appetite with you!
- Almost everything, especially the quietness, the ideas of sustainability, the very kind and helpful staff and the fact that we received a picnic package as we had to leave early.
Quiet clean bright and great staff and food
- Friendly staff. Clean room. Very nice breakfast spread.
- This hotel was really a pleasure to stay. The design of the hotel was very tasteful. The rooms are very comfortable. The breakfast with local products was great. We’ll come back again.
Hotel Berri Versalles
Hotel Berri Versalles has free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Rentería. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a garden. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom and a shower, while certain rooms here will provide you with a balcony. All rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Hotel Berri Versalles has a terrace.Speaking English and Spanish, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical information on the area at the 24-hour front desk.San Sebastian is 3.8 miles from the accommodation, while Biarritz is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Very nice modern spacious room with light pouring in.
Staff very helpful indeed.
- Location good. Free parking. Comfortable bed. Clean. Helpful staff.
- Friendly welcome, helpful staff and yes, the croissants were extra tasty and went well with the coffee. I had some ice blocks that I needed re-freezing for my cooler on my road trip and the cafeteria staff were very nice about it. The hotel was on a bus route – the E5 – that took you to San Sebastian in about 15 minutes and returned you almost outside the hotel entrance door. The receptionist at the hotel was keen to help too if needed. There was parking and there was wi-fi – so what I needed for a one-night stay was all there. I could have also eaten at the hotel but chose to go in to San Sebastian.
- Rooms are clean and large. Good for families .staff so kind.
- Very friendly, family-owned hotel with a great restaurant. They even went out of their way to make something vegan for me. Comfortable, convenient, clean and quiet.
- Very nice modern spacious room with light pouring in.
Hotel Monte Ulia
Hotel Monte Ulia is located just outside San Sebastián, 20 minutes’ walk from Zurriola Beach. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.All rooms at the Monte Ulia Hotel have both air conditioning and heating. They have a private bathroom and LCD TV, and most have a private balcony.The Kursaal Congress Center is a 20-minute walk from the hotel, and it is a 10-minute walk to Otxoki Park.
Staff were incredibly helpful.
Rooms were clean, comfy, quiet.
Buses were handy for hotel.
- Free parking. Only a short bus ride from the city center (1.25 EUR)
- cheap, free parking, close to san sebastian, multi language staff, easy and fast check in/out. spacious rooms with balcony, lovely delicious breakfast, within a nice environment and calm neighborhood.
- Good location, within walking distance of center, on a bus route with frequent service.
- Reception clerk of this hotel is kind and friendly, and provide enough information about the facilitate and how to access to anywhere around Sansebastian.
- Staff were incredibly helpful.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in a tranquil area of San Sebastian, this charming boutique hotel offers a tranquil breakfast bar, free private parking and free wireless internet. It is walking distance to Zurriola Beach.The Hotel Record’s bedrooms are simple and smart with plenty of natural sunlight and well-fitted private bathrooms.If traveling on business, you are just 1,950 feet from the Kursaal Congress Center. Balance work with play thanks to the Hotel Record’s proximity to San Sebastian’s Monte Ulía and the beautiful coastline of the Basque Country.In the evening, head into the nearby town center for a stroll round the local bars and restaurants selling characteristic tapas of the region.
- Lady on reception was very friendly amd helpful. Offered us maps and recommended best places to eat, how to get around and best sights to see. We were well armed with plenty of info to make our short stay very interesting and insightful. Room was comfortable, shower great. Breakfast, which cost the grand sum of €4.50 was plentiful and sufficient. Very short walk to the beach and attractions. Great locatIon. The only thing that spoilt it (and not hotels fault) was the mongrel dog that barked continuously day and night.
- The friendliness of the staff and also the location being close to the beach and all amenities yet in a quiet residential area.
- Leire, the receptionist was excellent. She provided lots of information about what to see and do and where to eat and drink.
Nice staff and very helpful.
Free parking. Very nice walk to the center. San Sebastian is very beautiful.
- Very helpful and did all they could to make sure we had a good stay.
Hotel Arrizul Congress
One of our top picks in San Sebastian.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Set in the Gros district in San Sebastián, Hotel Arrizul Congress is only 1,000 feet away from Kursaal and La Zurriola beach.All soundproofed rooms feature a modern décor, flat-screen TV and private bathroom. The hotel also offers suites and duplex rooms including a seating area for your convenience. Bed linen and towels are provided. The room comes with a free mini-bar. Other facilities include a free coffee corner at the reception open from 12:00 until 20:00, meeting facilities and a gym. You will find a bike hire at the accommodations.The Arrizul Congress hotel is located within walking distance of many of the restaurant areas where you will find the local specialty, pintxos.The Old Town is within 8 minutes’ walk from the Hotel Arrizul Congress, while Victoria Eugenia Theater is 1,000 feet from Hotel Arrizul Congress. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9.3 mi from the property.
Gros is a great choice for travelers interested in gourmet food, food and bars.
- This hotel is a great boutique like style. Wonderful location and walkable to everything you need. Love the unlimited coffee and waters available. Also love the champagne welcome drink, nice touch!
Location. Parking. Breakfast. Reception
Unai is the best.
- Very helpful and friendly front desk staff. Located in a lovely quiet spot but easy walk into town. Had all amenities needed and a few extra nice touches such as the complimentary mini bar ( soft!) and bottled water/ cava in the lobby
The beds were heavenly, so comfortable, fresh and clean. The bathroom was very modern, of excellent design, places to put make up, razor, creams etc, a lovely mirror, towels lovely and soft. The reception staff are extremely friendly and helpful and the policy of “help-yourself” to coffee, bottles of water and Cava was so unexpected and a really lovely touch.
The lounge and breakfast room (and gym) are all beautifully appointed. You won’t be disappointed
- Clean, great location, free drinks and snack in fridge, good shower.
One Shot Tabakalera House
One of our top picks in San Sebastian.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, One Shot Tabakalera House offers accommodations in the new International Center for Contemporary Culture of San Sebastián.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guest can benefit from an exclusive sauna and fitness area. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kursaal is 2,950 feet from One Shot Tabakalera House, while Old Town is 2,950 feet away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9.3 mi from the property.
- Good location, walk across bridge to main centre. Car park just down road.
The bed and the whole room was very comfortable.
Good wifi and amenities.
Service was outstanding, always willing to help us on anything we need. Thank you so much !!
- Steam punk modern. Convenient location to the train station but still quiet
- Very friendly and helpful staff on arrival. The room was smallish but smartly decorated, the bathroom modern and spacious. The location is good – not in the old city but close by and a nice walk along the river to get there.
- Staff, cleanliness, beds, room design. Like everything
Maria Cristina, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Sebastian
One of our top picks in San Sebastian – and a guest favorite. This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This 5-star hotel is located opposite San Sebastian’s Victoria Eugenia Theater, with views over the Cantabrian Sea and Urumea River. Dating from 1912, María Cristina Hotel offers elegant rooms with free WiFi.The air-conditioned rooms include flat-screen satellite TV. Their marble bathroom comes with a separate bath and rain-effect shower, double sink, bathrobe and slippers.The hotel serves a daily buffet breakfast. The DRY Martini Bar serves local pintxos tapas and a range of drinks.Michelin Star French Chef Hélène Darroze will run a pop-up restaurant in the hotel from June to October. She will offer lunch and dinner menus, her vision of Basque pintxos, and her signature dishes.Hotel Maria Cristina has hosted movie stars including Woody Allen and Elizabeth Taylor during the San Sebastián Film Festival, held every September.The Kursaal Convention Center is around 1,000 feet away. San Sebastián’s Old Town is around 1,300 feet from María Cristina Hotel.
- Amazing view, exiting interior, comfort, style, everything was excellent! Room service was great
- Beautiful historic (and nevertheless fresh) property conveniently located next to beaches and the old town. Comfy and luxury rooms, great staff and cozy lobby. Try Michelin star restaurant pop up if you make it till it is there.
Huuuuge beds, fantastic sleep time there!
Very attentive and friendly staff! Great bar!
Close to everything! No doubt I’ll be back for my next San Sebastián trip
- It is absolutely a luxurious pleasure. Beautifully and carefully decorated property. Specifically the art and paintings were statement pieces. The terrace suite room was perfect inside. Excellent signature cocktails and virgin cocktails. Highly attentive and genuinely pleasant staff. In room massage options from La Perla. Fantastic in-room dining options. Good bathroom and excellent toiletries and features. Definitely recommend to stay. We will!
- We ate at the Saigon Restaurant twice and it was really good. The location is right on the canal and close to Old Town, beaches, etc. so it’s great for that. The staff were excellent and very patient with my daughter who loves to ask questions. 🙂
One of our top picks in San Sebastian.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring stylish décor and free Wi-Fi, Okako Hotel is set in central San Sebastian. This modern boutique hotel offers its furniture, sculptures and paintings for guests to buy.Each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms also offer a private balcony. All superior rooms at Okako Hotel are exterior-facing, standard rooms are interior-facing rooms.Okako Hotel features a Japanese-style garden with a fountain. There is a 24-hour breakfast corner, open 7 days a week, where guests can enjoy free coffee, fruit and pastries.Playa de la Concha Beach is a 10-minute walk from the hotel. You can find bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk of the property. Private parking is available at a location nearby.
Gros is a great choice for travelers interested in gourmet food, food and bars.
- Location was perfect and unlimited coffee was great too.
- The room was quite small but the bed was a good size and comfortable. The bathroom was again quite compact but clean and the shower worked very well. This is a boutique hotel situated in a very good location. It doesn’t have the facilities like the other big brand hotels but doesn’t make out that it does. All the staff were very helpful and gave very good recommendations for things to do. We would definitely use this hotel again.
- Very friendly staff, nice pieces of art everywhere, great shower, extra comfy bed, croissants, coffee and fruits à volonté.
- The location of this hotel is excellent at the edge of the Gros area less than 10 mins walk from the Old Town and the Centro shopping district and about 5 – 7 min walk from the bus and train station. The staff were very pleasant and helpful and the room was clean and comfortable. There is no restaurant or bar here but there is a 24 hr “coffee dock” with a selection of breads cakes etc.
- Comfy king sized bed, very clean room and bathroom, great location.
Top Hotels In Pasajes Ancho Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!