10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pasacaballos Bolivar – Top Hotel Reviews
Pasacaballos Bolivar is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pasacaballos Bolivar. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pasacaballos Bolivar. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pasacaballos Bolivar. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pasacaballos Bolivar right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pasacaballos Bolivar with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pasacaballos Bolivar:
Hotel Dos Oceanos
Located in Pasacaballos, 10 miles from Cartagena, Hotel Dos Oceanos features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.Barú is 15 miles from Hotel Dos Oceanos, and Isla del Rosario is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 11 miles from Hotel Dos Oceanos.
No reviews yet.
Blue Apple Beach House
Located in Tierra Bomba in the region of Bolívar, 8 miles from Cartagena, Blue Apple Beach House features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and canoeing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Barú is 14 miles from Blue Apple Beach House, and Isla del Rosario is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Room was excellent. And when all the day pass visitors had left and the music was turned down it was lovely.
- Music was great, vibe was awesome. Staff very friendly, welcoming and helpful.
- We loved it!! The team is very nice and friendly, the beach is beautiful, they upgraded us with their new room with private pool, it was amazing. The food and cocktails were good, they offered choice for every meal including the breakfast. The hotel welcomes some guests for the day but as a hotel guest the team always favored you. Music around the pool between 11am and 4pm. Nice atmosphere, not far by boat from Cartagena and they help you with luggages. We definitely recommend it!!!
- Blue Apple was our favourite in Colombia. The setting is absolutely beautiful and the place is immaculately maintained. Staff are friendly and attentive, food was amazing and rooms were comfortable and beautifully decorated. Such a lovely and relaxing spot to spend a few days!
- The food was great, service was excellent, and the venue is like paradise.
Hyatt Regency Cartagena
One of our top picks in Cartagena – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Hyatt Regency Cartagena is located in the Bocagrande neighborhood in Cartagena. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- We received a coupon from booking so we decided to go all out for this trip! The rooms were a great price for a five star hotel. The hotel is in a fantastic location in Bocagrande right next to the mall, beaches, and a short taxi ride from the historic center of Cartagena. The building is brand new with amazing rooftop pools, breathtaking views of the city and sea, delicious food, and the friendliest staff. This might be the best hotel I have ever stayed at!
- Great views. The service was EXCELLENT. Shout out to Victor and Tatiyana in the pool bar/coffee station area. Victor spoke English and was always willing to assist with translations, suggestions, etc. He went above and beyond to accommodate my friend with vegetarian options. The food in general was DELICIOUS! I would definitely return to this location and recommend it to others.
- Amazing views, staff was great (many greeted me by name and wanted to ensure my stay in Cartagena was perfect) and the buffet breakfast is exceptional.
- Best pool you can find in Cartagena! Nice view and very comfy bed too.
- Can not fault anything… from porters, concierge to all the behind scene staff that kept the hotel in top condition, reception, dining room, chambermaids… everyone was friendly courteous and did a fantastic job…
Bastión Luxury Hotel
In the heart of Cartagena’s walled city, this modern hotel is a 16th-century remodelled building and features a rooftop terrace with a swimming pool and shared lounge. It also features an on-site gourmet restaurant, as well as free Wi-Fi.The property has luxury rooms and suites with a contemporary décor that evokes it’s colonial past. They feature a flat-screen TV, a large wardrobe and a private bathroom with L’Occitane toiletries.The on-site restaurant is categorized under the kitchen by Rausch program of the well-known Rausch brothers. Other options are available within just over a quarter mile of the property.Santo Toribio church is located next to the hotel, and Rafael Núñez International Airport can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
Centro is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, food and history.
- Our room was beautifully appointed overlooking the indoor courtyard at the end of the hall on the third floor. It was private and quiet. The WiFi was fast and never failed. And our bathroom was divine. It had a rainfall shower head and a handheld spray in a very spacious all-granite bath. The breakfast had a good variety of delicious items. The service at the restaurant and the pool bar was great. I booked a massage and that was very relaxing. The staff were so friendly and seemed always willing to help. They went above and beyond in helping us celebrate my birthday. It was truly a wonderful stay.
- The breakfast was wonderful with a full buffet of local foods complementing with a menu of egg dishes. Roof top bar had a nice menu and fun range of drinks. Rooms were spacious and nicely decorated. We will be back. Also, concierge team helped us with great advice, recommendations, ticket purchases and getting an excellent guide.
- Excellent room… very comfortable! The best is the view from the roof top pool
- Everything!! The place and staff are amazing. Make sure you get breakfast included, everything about the resturant is perfect from food to the staff.
- Everything is super. Inernet, beds, rooms, service, facitilitys and the breakfast is awesome. Enjoy 🙂
Hotel Don Pedro De Heredia
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Don Pedro De Heredia is situated in the historic center of the city of Cartagena. It has an outdoor pool, and offers air-conditioned rooms with marble floors and flat-screen TVs.Rooms at Hotel Don Pedro boast rustic décor. They include antique wood furnishings and traditional beamed ceilings. Each room comes equipped with satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, and a minibar.In the morning the hotel serves an American-style breakfast. There is also a roof-top terrace where guests can relax in a lounge chair, and enjoy panoramic views of colonial architecture and the city.Hotel Don Pedro De Heredia is located less than 2 miles from Cartagena Harbour and La Popa. The staff at the tour desk can provide information on museums and other local attractions.
San Diego is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, food and history.
- Great location, reasonable breakfast and generally helpful staff.
- The hotel was very central, giving easy access to the main areas of Cartagena. The roof top terrace was very pleasant for breakfast.
- Great location, great breakfast, nice staff, clean room, no window. Good wifi! Great roof terrace!
- The hotel is right in the heart of the walled city, easy to get to all the local attractions. Very friendly staff, who also spoke English, which was great since my Spanish isn’t. They had a superb complimentary breakfast. Views from the top floors were spectacular! Even allowed me to leave luggage there while I went out to the Rosario Islands for a few days.
- This hotel sits in the old city, so the location is perfect for wandering around. I loved sitting on the rooftop and watching the fireworks or listening to the horses’ hooves clip-clopping along the cobblestone streets. Our room had a fridge and room to put our luggage.
One of our best sellers in Cartagena! This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Centro Hotel is located in Cartagena, just 21 miles from Barú.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Isla del Rosario is 24 miles from Centro Hotel, and Isla Barú is 12 miles from the property. Rafael Núñez International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
Centro is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, food and history.
- The staff was exceptionally helpful and immediately recognized every guest.
- The location was perfect. The balcony allowed us to relax inside the hotel and watch Christmas movies without feeling like we were missing out. We took a Christmas Eve Carriage ride and had an amazing meal at Porton de San Sebastien and it was phenomenal. The only negative was the bed comfort as an American, but it was average for another country. I would definitely stay in this hotel over any other in Cartagena. The AC was amazingly cold also.
- Excellent location, clean facilities, helpful staff
- Room size, amenities, inner patio and architecture in general. Super quiet and relaxed. Perfect location.
- difficult to find a better location in the Centro. Staff were really helpful. Lovely cafe downstairs with great espresso. This is a simply furnished older style place in a very old building, whic I found quite charming.
Holiday Inn Cartagena Morros
One of our top picks in Cartagena.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. With an outdoor swimming pool and private beach access, this luxurious hotel in the Morros area provides free Wi-Fi. Rafael Núñez International Airport is a 10-minute drive away.The Holiday Inn Cartagena Morros has elegant rooms with air conditioning, flat-screen cable TVs and work desks. All of them have safes, coffee makers and private bathrooms with toiletries.Guests wake up to a full breakfast buffet with tropical fruits and world-famous Colombian coffee. Mediterranean and International dishes can be enjoyed at Blue Restaurant. Bar lounge 992 serves tropical cocktails and fine wines with light snacks.The Cartagena Morros is in upscale northern Cartagena, right in front of the finest beaches. Car rental is available and the tour desk is always ready to provide tips.
- I like this chain and I like to visit it on our journey around the world that has lasted for two years. I appreciate this hotel as the worst of all visited. The priority of the hotel? A great nightmare and never more.
Breakfast very good.
Staff very kind and professional
- Hotel equipment and decoration, cleanliness, comfortable bed, good wifi, friendly, helpful staff, the music, and the seafood rice. The location (which should improve further as the construction in the area finishes, including the bike lane – provided the new raised highway doesn’t lead to noise when put into service).
- Breakfast is really good. The beach access is perfect. The pool is great.
- The bar was right next to the pool and the beach. Also if you wanted a massage it was right down stairs along with the water sports information desk.
Hotel Las Americas Casa de Playa
One of our top picks in Cartagena.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and sauna, Hotel Las Americas Casa de Playa is located in Cartagena in the region of Bolívar, just 25 miles from Barú. The hotel has a playground and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, business center and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and mini-golf at the hotel. Isla del Rosario is 28 miles from Hotel Americas Casa Playa, and Isla Barú is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 1.2 miles from Hotel Las Americas Casa de Playa.
- I absolutely loved this hotel! Its perfect for relaxation, not too far away from the sights but not close enough to hear any commotion. The staff is very nice, always willing to figure out what we have to say (I know some Spanish from high school). I work for a Ritz-Carlton back home and the way this hotel is operated is excellent. My only wish is that the pools were open past 8 pm but that is it. The security is taken seriously and the food is delicious. Next time I will pay to have breakfast included. Already planning my next stay and to possibly stay with my friends for a birthday.
- We had a fab time at Las Americas, Casa de Playa. The facilities were great. Our children loved the pools, the one with the slide and the toddlers waterpark. Sauna was a bonus. The restaurants serve good food, including some local stuff – try Patacones! the room service was affordable and also good enough. The staff is very friendly and goes the extra mile to make you feel special. Our children loved seeing an iguana, two parrots hanging around, and some turtles. Our 3 yr old also loved the playground, and the mini golf. We also loved Juan Valdes coffee near the reception of Torre del Mar. Internet was great all throughout the property. Torre del Mar and Casa de Playa share the facilities (pools, restaurants etc.). We stayed few days at Torre del Mar as well and by far I preferred Torre del Mar. However the view from our room at Casa de playa are much better and there is a hammock on each balcony, which we loved.
- You get to use the amenities of the other hotel (Torre Del Mar- the hotels are connected). All of the staff were extremely friendly and the food at all of the restaurants was pretty good.
- This may have been the third or fourth time I’ve stayed at this hotel either with my kids on a full family trip or with my wife on a couple getaway. The rooms are really comfortable and clean. There’s a wide variety of pools and places to be and things to do.
- BIGGER PLACE TO STAY IN CARTAGENA, AMAZING ROOM AND POOLS
Las Americas Torre Del Mar
One of our top picks in Cartagena.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Las Americas Torre Del Mar offers accommodations in Cartagena. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Barú is 25 miles from Las Americas Del Mar, and Isla del Rosario is 28 miles from the property. Rafael Núñez International Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- It is a beautiful hotel, nice pools, and restaurants, food is excellent.
- We had a fab time at Las Americas Torre del Mar. The room was clean and nice, and the facilities were great. Our children loved the pools, the one with the slide and the toddlers waterpark. Sauna was a bonus. The restaurants serve good food, including some local stuff – try Patacones! the room service was affordable and also good enough. The staff is very friendly and goes the extra mile to make you feel special. Our children loved seeing an iguana, two parrots hanging around, and some turtles. Our 3 yr old also loved the playground, and the mini golf. We also loved Juan Valdes serving great Colombian coffee near the reception. Internet was great all throughout the property. Torre del Mar and Casa de Playa share the facilities (pools, restaurants etc.). We stayed one night at Casa de Playa and by far I preferred Torre del Mar. However the view from our room wasn’t great as it overlooked the back road were they were works going on, so dusty and noisy.
- The lunch and dinner buffet was delicious and elaborate. The mattress, pillows, room size and bathroom were excellent. Great staff and concierge. Many of them speak English which is a value add.
- Room was comfortable and big. Really good breakfast buffet. Excellent gym
- everything about this hotel was excellent. Plenty of breakfast selections, fresh fruits and veggie juices made, same for omelettes, very accommodating. Friendly staff and excellent security.
Casa La Fe
One of our top picks in Cartagena.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Set in a charming republican house decorated with flowering plants, Casa La Fe is in Cartagena’s historic centre. Its rooftop pool and sun terrace overlooks the scenic city skyline.Guests at Casa La Fe can enjoy its central location or make a trip to Bocagrande Beach, only a 5-minute drive away. They can also visit the renowned San Felipe Castle, a 20-minute walk from the hotel.The classical rooms at Casa La Fe have restored republican tiled floors and hand-crafted furniture. All rooms feature air conditioning, Wi-Fi, and satellite TV.An a la carte breakfast is served daily, and may be enjoyed in the pretty central courtyard featuring a vertical garden and ornamental furniture. Coffee is available 24-hours a day.Casa La Fe is a 10-minute drive from Cartagena Airport.
Centro is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, food and history.
- Excellent location in the heart of the old city. Great restaurants nearby. Staff very helpful – even speak some English.
- Beautiful set-up with, very much Carribean atmosphere with lots of flowers and colour. Nice little pool on the roof.
- Friendliness of staff. Good breakfast. size and cleanliness of room
- We stayed at this beautiful hotel for 4 nights & loved every minute. The rooms are very clean & spacious for 2 people with comfy beds & a good bathroom. The roof top pool is great after a hot day out in the city. The location excellent & safe. This beautiful hotel netball our needs & the staff are all very friendly & went above & beyond there call of duty to help us even with further bookings for our next destination. Nothing was a problem for them & always smiling made us feel like we were in a welcoming family home. We loved our stay & would thoroughly recommend it. They even have a computer in reception you can use. Thank you to all the staff for a truly happy & enjoable stay. See photo of view from roof top pool. Jo-ann & Regina
- Very cute hotel with a great location. The room was clean and well kept. The staff were friendly, helpful, and accommodating. I will be returning
Top Hotels In Pasacaballos Bolivar Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pasacaballos Bolivar to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pasacaballos Bolivar but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pasacaballos Bolivar. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!