10 Best Hotels To Stay In Partinello Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Partinello Corsica is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Partinello Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Partinello Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Partinello Corsica. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Partinello Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Partinello Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Partinello Corsica:
Auberge Aria Marina
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Auberge Aria Marina is located in Partinello in the region of Corse, just 27 miles from Ajaccio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Calvi is 18 miles from Auberge Aria Marina, and Corte is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Catherine Airport, 16 miles from Auberge Aria Marina.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Porto Ota! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Porto Ota, 24 miles from Ajaccio, Hotel Kalliste features an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find room service at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Calvi is 21 miles from Hotel Kalliste, and Corte is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Catherine Airport, 19 miles from Hotel Kalliste.
- Clean,exceptional view, top location,parking (essential in this town),helpful staff.
- Location is nice, view from the hotel is amazing, swimming pool has a view to mountains and the sea. Room is nicely designed, bed is comfortable, AC.
- The swimming pool views and the room cleaning and size.
- Good location, good pool with a view. I’d recommend a room with a sea view as the views from the balcony are amazing.
We stayed in a seaview room and the view from our terrace was truly amazing. The sunsets were unforgettable!
The hotel is very comfortable, it features a very nice swimming pool which can add an interesting variety to your regular Corsican holiday activities. 🙂 Although beware – to reach the pool, some walking is needed.
The town centre is a few meters away from the hotel entrance.
Logis Hotel Le Lonca
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Le Lonca is located in Porto-Ota, a short walk from the beach on the west coast of Corsica. It has an outdoor swimming pool, a sunbathing terrace and free Wi-Fi.Each of the Hotel Le Lonca’s guest accommodations is air-conditioned and has a private bathroom and TV. All rooms also have large windows and some have a balcony.A continental breakfast is available in the mornings and guests can enjoy a drink in the Lonca’s bar in the evenings.The Hotel Le Lonca is a one hour drive from Calvi and 50 miles north of Ajaccio. Guests can take a boat trip to the Scandola reserve (a UNESCO heritage site).
Out of all the good points from this Hotel, the one thing that stands out from everything is how pleasant and nice the staff are! Not speaking very good French and our hosts not speaking very good English, we used Google Translate and polite gestures. They were so pleased to see us, talk with us and help with restaurants, boat trips and places to visit.
They were excited for our holiday and that made it very special! Top marks to the owner and staff there!
- The room was a good size and nicely furnished, and the view from the balcony was fabulous. Appreciated the retractable canopy over the balcony and enjoyed the spa bath.
Local products provided at breakfast.
Large comfortable room with three beds suitable for our family group with grown up children. Hotel a pleasant walk to the sea.
Nice balcony with tree top views.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The hotel staff made us feel very welcome
- Breakfast was excellent and for once there was enough room in the bathroom for our things. The Internet was poor on the fourth floor and some staff were a bit grumpy. Nearly 1 km to the port and beach, but the hotel pool was well laid out.
- Out of all the good points from this Hotel, the one thing that stands out from everything is how pleasant and nice the staff are! Not speaking very good French and our hosts not speaking very good English, we used Google Translate and polite gestures. They were so pleased to see us, talk with us and help with restaurants, boat trips and places to visit.
Les Flots Bleus
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Les Flots Bleus is a hotel set on the seafront in Porto Ota. Free WiFi is available throughout.All rooms include a flat-screen TV, a mini fridge and a sea view. They are equipped with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hairdryer. All floors in the hotel are serviced by a lift.A continental breakfast is available on a morning, which can be enjoyed in the guest’s room upon request.You will find a shared lounge at this hotel, and the area is popular for snorkeling.Subject to availability, a free public parking is available in front of the property. The Creeks of Piana are 4.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Calvi Airport, 42.9 miles from Les Flots Bleus.
- Its all been said. The location is fantastic, the reception warm and friendly, the rooms very comfortable, the view sensational, the breakfast good, wifi good and close to a selection of restaurants, the beach and pleasant walks. Parking was good because the summer season is over and parking is free and plentiful.
- A lovely, clean hotel with a great seaview. Recently renovated and comfortable room. Good firm bed. We had a lovely time, lots of restaurants close by and walking distance from the beach. Would definitely stay here again!
- Very nice accomodation on the upper floor great view also
- Breakfast was good/fine. Staff fine too – the sea-view out of my room 104 I believe it was was out of this world stellar. The best thing about the hotel is the view and location.
- I am on a gluten free diet so it would have been great if there were gluten free bread for breakfast. However there was a toaster in the breakfast area so I could bring my own bread and toast it. 😊
Domaine de l’Oriu
Located in Serriera in the region of Corse, 25 miles from Ajaccio, Hotel Eden Park features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Calvi is 19 miles from Hotel Eden Park, and Corte is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Catherine Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The large pool with enough beds and a beautiful view was a nice place to be.
- The rudest receptionist/owner outside of Basil Fawlty we’ve ever encountered. The hissy fit when trying to check out because her card machine didn’t work(which she blamed on the 3 cards we had to try!) was the most buzzare behaviour ever encountered. The steep steps down do our room were unlit at night and had a 30ft blood trail on them. Wifi worked only within 10ft of reception and the table nearest to reception she reserved for herself and her dog. Breakfast (€9 each) was croissant and rolls with tea or coffee. No fruit etc. We escaped after 5 days and her first reaction (she initially refused to talk to me) was to say we would have to still pay the whole 7 days. A small price for freedom in our books. Corsica is one of the most beautiful Islands we’ve ever seen but this hotel is to be avoided at all cost.
- Comfortable rooms but that’s pretty much the only positive thing we can find to describe this hotel
Chambre confortable avec petite terrasse privative.
Extérieurs et piscine superbes.
- nous avons tout aimé,l’accueil,le petit dejeuner,l’hotel qui est tres beau ,la situation de l’hotel,le calme ,la securite qui regne .
Hotel et Résidence Cala di sole
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel et Résidence Cala di sole is located in Porto Ota in the region of Corse, just 23 miles from Ajaccio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Calvi is 21 miles from Cala di sole, and Corte is 23 miles away. Saint Catherine Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The location is great. Close to the beach ( 1,5km) and the restaurants, or to ther facilities of the city (Porto).
- Great location in a village restaurants nearby and a short walk to the beach, lovely views from balcony, parking, pool, very clean rooms.
- We got a room on the ground floor, even though I booked one with terrace on an upper floor. I decided not to change it. In the end it turned out ok. Although rather dark, the room was spacious with comfy beds and direct exit into shared garden and really nice pool with exquisite view on the surrounding mountain peaks. Hotel is located in a quiet place. There is parking in front of the hotel and Spar market nearby. It is a convenient starting point to explore beautiful les calachanes and even (although a bit farther) wonderful gulf of girolata. A convenient distance to the port and highly recommended the Tahiti restaurant on the beach.
- The hotel was in an excellent location. Walking distance to a beach and cafes/restaurants. Breakfast was good value for money.
- Bed was comfortable & breakfast was nice & copious
One of our best sellers in Porto Ota! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Le Marina offers accommodations in Porto Ota, just 24 miles from Ajaccio. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Calvi is 21 miles from Le Marina, and Corte is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Catherine Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- View from the balcony of mountains and stream was stunning.
- Excellent location 5 minutes walking from the port of Porto, but still very quiet. All rooms with terrace, swimming pool and large terrace where breakfast is served, have a stunning view on the surrounding mountains. The hotel is simple, but has everything you need during a hot summer vacation, including large swimming pool and good airco. The staff is very friendly.
- 10 minutes walk to the marina, and a car park at the hotel. Also, rooms have a balcony with a pretty nice view.
- Good breakfast on the terrace. Comfortable clean and tidy room with balcony.
There is a nice swimming pool!
The staff is attentive and very helpfull.
Rooms are big, there is free wifi but the connection is slow..
A big plus is the restaurant.
We ate there nice fish dishes and had a good white wine.
All the place is clean and modern.
Suggested if you have an early leave in the morning to take the boat fron Bastia and want to sleep over night close enough.
Trip to Bastia is around 20 mins
There is also private parking and a nice garden with benches
They also give spa treatment
Breakfast is a huge buffet! Expensive but worth it. There are no other place around here to get it..
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Le Méditerranée offers accommodations in Porto Ota. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, pool or river are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Ajaccio is 24 miles from Le Méditerranée, and Calvi is 21 miles away. Saint Catherine Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Great location near the port and all necessary facilities nearby. There is no lift but staff helped with the baggage. The rooms had a good view over the river and the gulf, with a nice terrace.
Location close to bay with direct view on harbour, beach , see and surrounding mountains was great. The balcony though small made it a joy to stay outside and feel the wind. Nice restaurants close and also the supermarket as close range. Watercooker in the room made life even nicer.
Good hikes possible nearby.
- Lovely view of the sea & mountains from the balcony.
- Amazing location, exceptional views, the pool was even better than it looked on the photos, really friendly and helpful staff who couldn’t do enough for us, good breakfast with excellent choice of local jams.
- Excellent location, rooms with sea view have an exceptional view. Full comfort in the rooms and lovely little balcony.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Just 1,650 feet from the beach in Porto, Hotel Corsica offers an outdoor swimming pool with views of Porto Tower. The rooms at this 2-star hotel all have a private balcony or terrace.The rooms at Hotel Corsica are decorated in a simple style and also feature an LCD TV. While each one is complete with air conditioning, some include views of the swimming pool or garden.A buffet breakfast is available every morning in the hotel’s dining room. You can also relax with a drink on the terrace before discovering the local restaurants, which can be found a 10-minute walk away.Free parking and storage for cars, bicycles and motorbikes is provided at this hotel. The Calanques de Piana is 2.5 miles away, and the boat that goes to the Scandola Natural Reserve is a 10-minute walk from the property.
- Large comfortable rooms. Large bathroom. Superb balcony area. Private parking with Motorcycle garage. Swimming pool. Excellent value for money.
- Quiet location, spacious modern bathroom, easy walk to the marina. Convenient parking. Very welcoming staff, gave many explanations and suggestions about what to do and to see around.
- Room was very spacious, pool was very good and location was great for walking around the marina. Staff was very helpful.
- Staff was really nice and helpful. Parking was easy, and we even left the car there while taking boat trip on departure date. Rooms are simple however very clean and furniture in good state. No frills but functional. Good value for money, and very close to marina and beach (walking)
- Nice pool, nice balcony in the room. Room was comfortable.
Hôtel et Résidence Costa Rossa
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel et Résidence Costa Rossa offers accommodations in Porto Ota. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Ajaccio is 24 miles from et Résidence Costa Rossa, and Calvi is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Catherine Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Excellent hotel near the main port, close to restaurants and all the amenities in the area. The room was really good, clean and confortable snd breakfast with many options was a plus.
- This is a good place. Great view. A few min walk to city center and beach. Bathtub was great after a long day of walk.
- Nice balcony with a very beautiful view. Apartment all ok.
The pool is nice and not crowded in september, the hotel is close to the marina and the Tower.
- The hotel looks a bit old on the frontside, but has wonderful views of the surrounding woods and the mountains on the backside, from the terrace of your room. The swimming pool was simply wonderful, large enough to really swim in and cold enough to be refreshing during summer. The private terrace was very nice, you feel at home quite soon.
Top Hotels In Partinello Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Partinello Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Partinello Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Partinello Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!