10 Best Hotels To Stay In Parrita Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Parrita Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Parrita Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parrita Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parrita Puntarenas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Parrita Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Parrita Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Parrita Puntarenas:
Clandestino Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Parrita.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Parrita, 25 miles from Jacó, Clandestino Beach Resort features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk and gift shop at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and car rental is available. Manuel Antonio is 11 miles from Clandestino Beach Resort, and Quepos is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 34 miles from Clandestino Beach Resort.
the location close to the beach
the decoration of the room
- Nice beach & pool, option of sport equipment rental( boards, ski jet, ball, ..), calm place, not too many people
pretty much deserted beach
big waves and warm water
nice pool and sunbeds
massage on the beach was great
- Playa paradisiaca y pileta espectacular!!! jardines selvaticos, todo muy lindo. Super recomendado.
- Loved being right on the beach and kids loved the pool. Lots of chairs and hammocks around to relax in. The food at the restaurant was delicious and the mojitos were made perfectly. We’ll be back again!
- the location close to the beach
Hotel La Isla
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hotel La Isla offers accommodations in Parrita, just 25 miles from Jacó. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Manuel Antonio is 11 miles from Hotel La Isla, and Quepos is 9 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- I liked the hammocks on the front lawn, and being just a minute from the ocean. It was a relaxing atmosphere and great for our teenage kids to spend time in a ‘resort’ type area where we felt they were safe.
The place is ful of groups of children very noisy! They has a party with loud mesic until late. Location is far from everything and manger not nice and don’t try to help.
don’t go their !!!!!
When we arrived to the hotel, was at night, but the attention for their personal were very friendly. They called us only to know if we had some issue on our check-in.
The bedrooms, are simply.
It’s beachfront, you only have to walk 2 minutes and you can feel the sun on your skin.
You can carry your cooler to the beach without problem.
The breakfast starts at 6 a.m. till 10 a.m., at least.
The pool is clean all the time.
- The staff was super nice and accommodating, food was great although a bit eclectic of a menu. If you want a place to totally unwind, this is it! Went on the mangrove tour which was relaxing and interesting. We loved the hammocks and of course the beach was absolutely gorgeous. The staff arranged taxi pickup too. We took the bus to Manuel Antonio from Parrita and that was fun too.
- Great breakfast, friendly people. Pool looked nice.
Hotel Grosseto Palma Real
Located in Loma in the region of Puntarenas, 17 miles from Jacó, Hotel Grosseto Palma Real features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manuel Antonio is 18 miles from Hotel Grosseto Palma Real, and Quepos is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 34 miles from Hotel Grosseto Palma Real.
- Excellent hotel with very clean room and pool. Pool is big , very warm and sparkly clean. You can use it any time and it’s very beautiful at the sunset or at night. I loved everything so much that I have extended my stay there. Excellent value for money and you can drive everywhere ( Jaco to Manuel Antonio for day trips ). Short driving to surrounding beaches.
- Beautiful property. Manager accommodating. Food was ok.
- The room was comfortable with a nice bathroom and The restaurant has a Different types of food and the value is ok
large beautiful outdoor pool. Private location away from the hustle and bustle of the nearby highway.
mini fridge in rooms
- Everything was perfect. The pool is great and you can stay at night inside, and even drink your cocktail in the warm water 🙂
Hotel Playa Bejuco
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Playa Bejuco offers accommodations in Esterillos Este. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and car rental is available. Jacó is 15 miles from Hotel Playa Bejuco, and Manuel Antonio is 21 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Great location. Lots of birds and other animals. Can hear the ocean at all times. Relaxed atmosphere.
The food quality was excellent. The staff / service very good.
We particuliar enjoyed the beautiful pool with the children.
- The Home made bread is terrible. Get someone that can make a better bread and the fruit you serve is of poor quality for overseas tourists.
- I liked how close it is to the beach. I liked the restaurant. I enjoyed the pool. Very clean.
- Staff were exceptional, wait staff, front desk. The beach and ocean, about 50 meters walk is the best I have experienced, clean water, steady wave action. Food was very good.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the river, Kayak Lodge is located in Damas. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and car rental is available. Jacó is 30 miles from Kayak Lodge, and Manuel Antonio is 7 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Location was exactly what we look for while on holiday, little off the beaten path and in a neighborhood. Kayaking was fabulous right outside your door. The kitchen was well supplied, staff very attentive, breakfast was wonderful.
- nice bed and breakfast with spacious room. The lobby gives you a resort feeling. Clean and comfortable beds. Close to an estuary for mangrove tour. Breakfast had our favorite fruits, cereals, toast etc.
- Very nice owner, very nice and interesting Kayak Tour with a reasonable price compared to other Tours. Mangroves are next to the accomodation with is located in the middle of not much else.
- possibilities of mangrove tour and kayaking. room had enough space to settle 4 people.
- The property was very pretty and the rooms were comfortable. There was a little bit of a language barrier. When we checked in, no-one spoke English and we needed help renting a car.
Hotel Plaza Yara
One of our best sellers in Manuel Antonio! Hotel Plaza Yara is located in Manuel Antonio, 0.9 miles from Quepos and 23 miles from Dominical. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Esterillos is 25 miles from Hotel Plaza Yara, and Santa María is 21 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 37 miles from the property.
Nice hotel but a little pricey.
Staff was wonderful and accommodating.
Loved resident cat.
- Beautiful facility with friendly staff. Rooms were large and well-decorated, with a walk-in shower. Patio and pool area open up to the forest. All rooms have a patio/terrace-we saw monkeys and an iguana from ours! They allowed us to take the pool towels to the beach. Breakfast was delicious – large made-to-order portions! They also stored our bags while we went to the park on our last day. A little pricier than some other options, but the great facilities were worth it!
Clean, well équiped. Everything seems recent according to European standards.
Perfect guide for PArc Manual Antonio visit.
All are customer oriented.
Road is not a Problem if your room is on backside.
We three seasoned travelers were unprepared for the beauty, efficiency, comfort and friendly service of this most happy of accommodations.
The spacious suites are comfortable, and the room design is breathtaking.
All of the above is set against a background of lush tropical jungle filled with exotic vegetation with enough wildlife to provide constant entertainment in the many sheltered areas from dawn to dusk and from sofa to pool!
Unexpected, however, were the superb amenities and the cheerful care with which the efficient staff administers them. Rodger, Sandro, Nelson and every other person who cared for us are what makes this place magical. This staff outshines The Four Seasons and The Ritz.
This absolutely lovely hotel will NOT disappoint.
- Very large room. Management friendly. Great breakfast.
- Nice hotel but a little pricey.
Hotel Villas Lirio
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, Hotel Villas Lirio is located in Manuel Antonio in the region of Puntarenas, just 1.5 miles from Quepos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Dominical is 23 miles from Hotel Villas Lirio, and Esterillos is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 38 miles from Hotel Villas Lirio.
- Hotel setting and layout unique and appropriate for a jungle adventure. Staff friendly, helpful.
- big room, huge terrace, ocean view, small staircase directly from the terrace to the small pool, very comfortable beds, 2 pools
- Lovely rooms, pleasant staff. Happy hour 5 until 7pm, buy one get one free. Great pool and adequate breakfast.
- Room 207 is the only room with a balcony and breathtaking view of the ocean.
- The central location of the hotel. Friendly staff. Helped us book tours. Brought an extra bed to the room promptly. Took care of a clogged toilet immediately. Excellent dinner at restaurant. Basic breakfast.
Shana Hotel, Residence & Spa
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This stylish boutique hotel is set upon the hills of Quepos Point, just a 5-minute walk from Biesanz Beach and a 10-minutes from Manuel Antonio National Park Beach. It has free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool with terrace, and a luxurious spa with hot tub.The elegantly decorated air-conditioned rooms at Shana Hotel & Spa feature a furnished balcony with garden or ocean views. Plasma cable TV, a minibar and safe are all included, and the luxurious bathrooms have a Turkish bath and rain shower, bathrobes and slippers.The hotel features a free daily breakfast at the on-site Gusto Restaurant, which serves both regional and international cuisine throughout the day, and the Living Bar and Lounge offers the perfect setting for relaxing.Hiking, cycling and fishing are all popular nearby. The Manuel Antonio National Park and the village of Quepos are two of the most amazing tourist attractions in Costa Rica. both just a 15-minute drive away.The Shana Hotel & Spa provides car rental and free private parking. San Jose and Juan Santamaría International Airport are a 2-hour drive away.
This place is perfect.
Nice location, few minutes walk to the beach.
Friendly staff, they helped in everything.
Beautiful and clean rooms with a nice balcony.
Tasty breakfast, and nice variety of lunch and dinner options.
Nice swimming pool.
Beautiful surroundings, with nature around, monkey and toucans on the trees.
I loved that place.
- Great location, near a nice beach and a $10 taxi ride to Manuel Antonio park. Superficially, the hotel looked nice from the outside. Beds were comfortable. Bathrooms were large and spacious. Breakfast included, was pretty good with several decent choices. We had to leave very early one of the mornings, before the restaurant opened, and they were able to accommodate us with an early breakfast (we arranged it and pre-ordered the day before)
- Very frequently staff, love the room, bed is very comfortable, beach is near bye. Very very nice! Wish to come back again
- The hotel is nice, but the food is overpriced and distasteful, we both had pasta and regret it (the plate presentation looked like takeaway food, it was wraped in aluminium paper and had no flavor at all), basically ruining the experience of a romantic getaway. Having Dinner here was a mistake. We would’t stay here again for that reason…
- Room was spacious. Proximity to beach was excellent.
- This place is perfect.
Hotel Tres Banderas
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, Hotel Tres Banderas is located in Manuel Antonio in the region of Puntarenas, just 1.2 miles from Quepos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Dominical is 23 miles from Hotel Tres Banderas, and Esterillos is 25 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- We loved the swimming pool it was clean and beautiful.
The owner was great! He accommodated our last-minute booking and helped with every portion of our stay, and even booked tours for us while we were there.
The polish specialties at the restaurant were amazing!
- Very quaint and loved how it was set in the hills of Manuel Antonio.
- How it was set with lots of outdoor space and beautiful plants
- The room was very comfortable, the location is great. Extremely cosy and beautiful. The swimming pool is awesome, warm and clean, allows for lap swimming and just hanging out watching the kids. The food is better and cheaper than any food you would eat down the street at the fancy restaurants, however the restaurants are located right on the coast and the view is phenomenal. Well priced and very charming. Would stay again there in a heartbeat !!
El Faro Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Manuel Antonio.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Manuel Antonio in the region of Puntarenas, 2.9 miles from Quepos, El Faro Beach Hotel features an outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Dominical is 21 miles from El Faro Beach Hotel, and Esterillos is 26 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 39 miles away.
- Location was right around the corner from the Manuel Antonio park and it had a great view plus the rooms were nice enough with the restaurant and pool right next to us.
- The included breakfast is made to order from the menu. While the breakfast menu isn’t extensive, all of the options were fairly hearty and tasty. The views of the ocean from the restaurant and pool are phenomenal (but note that you won’t have a great view of sunset due to an impeding tree line!). Being right next to Manuel Antonio makes getting an early start in the park very easy and convenient, especially with the included parking spot at the hotel.
- Staff was friendly, location was perfect, close the national park and the center. The pool is the best
- The views were spectacular, staff was great in excellentlocation
- The infinity pool was lovely. From the bar some evenings there was a man playing a guitar and singing which was nice to hear. Happy hour 3pm till 6pm. All the staff were friendly. The guys on the carts always rushed to give you a lift up or down the very steep hill.
Top Hotels In Parrita Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Parrita Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Parrita Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Parrita Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!