10 Best Hotels To Stay In Parramos – Top Hotel Reviews
Parramos is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Parramos. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parramos. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parramos. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Parramos right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Parramos with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Parramos.
10 Best Hotels In Parramos:
Posada de San Carlos
One of our top picks in Antigua Guatemala.Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Posada de San Carlos offers pet-friendly accommodations in Antigua Guatemala. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Guatemala is 15 miles from Posada de San Carlos, and Panajachel is 31 miles away. La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- It is important to specify that breakfast and airport shuttle are not included because on the site looked like they were included.
- The hotel was central and had a pleasant courtyard area. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Loved the downstairs patio and the roof terrace. Helpful staff too.
- I liked the location it was very close to the park and several good restaurants. The breakfast that was included in the prices was good. They also had some board games so guest could use. The staff was also friendly and willing to help with questions.
- Great location, pretty nice staff, comfortable bed, nice tall ceiling in my room. Good internet.
Hotel Posada Santa Teresita
Located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala, Hotel Posada Santa Teresita features free WiFi access and private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Posada Santa Teresita.
- I think it’s an excellent budget accommodation. Me and my friend both took single rooms with bathroom en suite and were quite happy with them. Rooms are simple, but very clean, which is always the most important factor for me. The hotel is very peaceful and has a homey feeling. It’s a family business and all the ladies working there are very nice, especially Hilda, who I think might be the owner. It’s located outside the most touristy are, but within a few minutes walk to the main square and all other touristy streets. I definitely recommend it as a simple, yet pleasant stay.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. Would use them again!
- Extremely clean, lovely staff, wi-fi in foyer. Extremely good value for money
- Friendly staff. 1km away from plaza central. Nice breakfast.
- Right outside of touristy zone, so within a easy walk to everything, but cheaper due to location. Access to kitchen and always wonderful staff (albeit very little English)
San Rafael Hotel
One of our top picks in Antigua Guatemala – and a guest favorite.
San Rafael Hotel is located in Antigua Guatemala, just 14 miles from Guatemala. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from San Rafael Hotel.
- all great, did not know there would be a charge for breakfast, thought breakfast was included
- Bed was a little too soft, but the linen was beyond anything.
- Everything about this boutique hotel exceeded expectations . . . room was exceptional
- chimney in the suite, cleanliness, decor, food, staff, location, amenities, bedding.
- The gardens are immaculate, and a great place for breakfast. The food and service are amazing and the rooms are among the best I’ve ever stayed in. You have to see it to believe it! So romantic. Great for couples.
Hotel Casa del Cerro
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Hotel Casa del Cerro is located in Antigua Guatemala, 14 miles from Guatemala and 31 miles from Panajachel. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles away.
- The only thing i didn’t like about this hotel was the noise in the room coming from outside through the windows and door
- A wonderful budget option in Antigua. Very secure including parking for several motorcycles and/or cars. Quiet, clean with optional breakfast at small extra cost. The people running the hotel are the friendliest. 5/6 block walk to central square. Lovely place!
- We really liked the location as it is easy to find, near La merced, but also on a quiet street so it’s quiet in the evenings. Also the breakfast was super affordable! Wish we knew about it earlier!
- The room was huge, we had two very comfortable single beds, with lots of blankets as it gets cold at night. The staff were lovely, very helpful. I liked it having a garden too, so that I could sit out in the sun while my husband worked in the room. The bathroom was very clean. I also liked that before we got there, the property messaged me, asking if I needed a taxi from the airport, and giving directions to ensure we didnt get lost.
- Our best stay in Guatemala! ❤️ Quiet, super clean, nice design, garden, good wifi and amazingly helpful staff.
Casa Florencia Hotel
Located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala, Casa Florencia Hotel features a terrace and views of the mountains.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Casa Florencia Hotel.
- Pretty balcony. Very good location. Clean and secure. Friendly, responsive staff. Lovely flowers.
Very clean rooms!
The location is perfect, not too close to or too far away from Parque Central. From the second floor you have a great view on volcano Agua.
- Location. Staff. Bed. Cleanliness. Helpfulness.no complaints whatsoever.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful.My room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is well located.
- The staff were very helpful when we asked what places we should visit. They wrote by hand a list of 6 places to visit and indicated them on a map. Also they made excellent recommendations for eating places.They made two phones for us. They asked if we wanted a room with a view. Yes, we said.
Hotel Las Camelias Inn
Hotel Las Camelias Inn offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guatemala is 14 miles from Hotel Las Camelias Inn, and Panajachel is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Las Camelias Inn.
I have been using this hotel for the past 10 years or so, actually it has become very expensive and with very little anenities: even the battle of water cost you a dollar ! In the past the breakfast was included in the rate, now every thing is charged separated.
The place is very clean.
Enjoyed our stay very much, it was one of our favourite stays in Guatemala. Rooms are clean, nicely decorated and the beds are very comfortable. Also the coffee that’s available all day is of good quality.
The staff is friendly and helpful and the view from the balcony is lovely. Would definitely recommend it.
- The atmosphere was wonderful and the accommodations were excellent. We love the wood sauna. The breakfast was perfect and the owner a delight to chat with.
- I do not remember getting info about restaurants. The hotel has lovely seating outside rooms that are comfortable to hang out. The patio area has the best view of the volcanoes.
- The location was quite convenient. Staff very pleasant. Free tea and coffee. And breakfast available on the terrace was nice.
- I have been using this hotel for the past 10 years or so, actually it has become very expensive and with very little anenities: even the battle of water cost you a dollar ! In the past the breakfast was included in the rate, now every thing is charged separated.
Hotel Paseo de la Merced
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Hotel Paseo de la Merced is located in Antigua Guatemala, just 14 miles from Guatemala.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Excellent location. Very clean. Staff extremely accommodating. Comfortable bed, quiet room.
- I loved the whole “traditional” style of the place. Staff was always cleaning during the day. Nice kitchen. There are 3 shared bathrooms with showers which is a lot for only 5 rooms.
Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Basic rooms, but they were cleaned every day. Coffee and water for free. Good location on a quiet end of town but within walking distance of everything you need.
Due to illness we had to change our itinerary and book an extra night, but there were no rooms available anymore. They arranged a free upgrade and transport to a hotel they work with a couple of blocks down the road.
- Good wifi, hot showers with good water pressure, spacious rooms and comfy beds. The staff were super friendly and it seemed like they cleaned the bathroom every time you used it
- The room and bed was super comfortable and warm on a chilly night. The staff member went out of his way as I arrived late and left very early; he was there waiting for me and stayed until my transport arrived, and he was very helpful! The WiFi was good and there was free water. The shower was warm and powerful.
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! This restored mansion offers charming colonial-style rooms with free Wi-Fi and views of the central courtyard and lush tropical gardens. La Antigua Cathedral and Central Park are just a 5 minute walk away.Hotel Aurora’s elegant rooms include traditional tile floors and antique wood furniture. Each room has cable TV, a desk, a sofa and a private bathroom with free toiletries.A varied continental breakfast can be enjoyed daily in the colorful garden courtyard. The staff at the Aurora’s 24-hour front desk can recommend nearby restaurants serving Guatemalan or international cuisine.Hotel Aurora is in the historic heart of Antigua Guatemala, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Guatemala City and La Aurora International Airport are around an hour’s drive away. Free private parking is available at the hotel, and airport shuttle service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Beautiful flowers in the courtyard. Very helpful staff. Comfortable beds. Delicious eggs and beans.
- Atmosphere of the hotel is great, the beds are super comfortable,staff are super welcoming and helpful
- Room is comfortable. New bathrooms. Great location, near central park and restaurants
- Second time at this hotel. As always , the staff was friendly . I got sick from food poisoning and they were extremely helpful finding a doctor and buying some medicines for me. You feel at home.
- Beautiful place to stay in Antigua. few steps from all tourist attractions in Antigua. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious and beautiful decorated. Breakfast included.
Posada Don Valentino
Posada Don Valentino is located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala and 31 miles from Panajachel.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles away.
- It is located very near the supermarket which is a big plus, They staff is very friendly and nice.
- Good location: in the centre at a quick walk to the central square and close to the public bus station. Calm area.
- Friendly Staff, very central and close to everything.
- Central location and helpful staff. Lovely roof terrace.
- The bathroom is very small, the property is expensive and doesn’t even include water. The other guests are very loud and the noise carries all the way down the hall. It’s cold and they offer flimsy blankets.
Located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala, Casa Linda features a terrace and views of the mountains.Each room includes a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Nice people, Awesome property. Clean and private bathroom. The garden was nice
Friendly and helpful staff and perfect location!
Our double room on the 2nd floor was spacious
Needed lodging for 5 at the last minute on the friday of nye weekend and
they made it happen
- Very nice staff, good location, clean and comfortable rooms.
- Excellent atmosphere in the garden and the courtyard.
Top Hotels In Parramos Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Parramos to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Parramos but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Parramos. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!