10 Best Hotels To Stay In Paroy-sur-Tholon Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Paroy-sur-Tholon Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paroy-sur-Tholon Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paroy-sur-Tholon Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paroy-sur-Tholon Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paroy-sur-Tholon Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paroy-sur-Tholon Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Paroy-sur-tholon Burgundy:
La Côte Saint Jacques
Showcasing a playground and spa center, La Côte Saint Jacques is located in Joigny in the region of Bourgogne, just 16 miles from Auxerre. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Sens is 16 miles from La Côte Saint Jacques, and Montargis is 30 miles away.
- Wonderful restaurant, excellent spa facilities, very helpful staff
- Joigny is a delightful town on the Yonne. Cote St Jacques is destination restaurant and hotel. It is also a delightful restful experience very professionally run.
- the ** Michelin Restaurant met our expectations; quality and originality of food; wine selection to go with dishes. The breakfast. The room (with a view over across the river)
- Fantastic in room breakfast, Excellent service, World Class French restaurant
We were given an upgraded room which was both lovely and a real treat.
The restaurant is off the scale, don’t miss it!
Hôtel Restaurant Le Rive Gauche
The Rive Gauche Hotel is situated alongside the Yonne river, set on 5-acre grounds. The hotel offers 42 quiet rooms with all the amenities you would expect from a three-star hotel.All rooms have a bathroom, TV, direct dial telephone and mini bar, and are available with double or twin beds. There is a free 60-space enclosed parking lot available so that you can park easily and safely.Hospitality is the hotel’s top priority, and with their original, regional menu, you can dine in a pleasant, friendly atmosphere, with large picture windows overlooking the garden and the river. As soon as good weather arrives, you can make the most of the sunshine on the terrace.
- Accommodated our request for a quiet room with few steps to entry for person with recent surgery.
- Lovely meal in the evening although clearly very popular with the locals so booking essential.
- The ground were great, opened a bottle of eine and some cheese out by the garden
- Enjoyed the hotel but be aware that English is not really spoken by staff. You will struggle if you do not speak basic french.
- Great overnight stay in Joigny before our canal trip. Very clean and comfortable room with great bathroom facilities and a bonus was the view over the river.
Sofratel is located in Joigny, just 15 miles from Auxerre.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Sens is 16 miles from Sofratel, and Chablis is 22 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Le Saint Julien
Hotel Le Saint Julien is located in Saint-Julien-du-Sault, just 21 miles from Auxerre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Sens is 12 miles from Hotel Le Saint Julien, and Montargis is 26 miles away.
Lovely little hotel with bar and restaurant. Basic but very clean with friendly staff.
The trains are noisy but can’t be heard when the windows are closed.
Perfect for business trip or short stay.
- Chambre propre et mobilier récent. Bonne isolation sonore.
- Belle chambre très belle salle de bain Très bonne pizza
- le rhum “Captain Morgan au bar! les repas rapides du soir avec 1 plat + 1 désert,, le personnel masculin comme féminin, très sympathique!
C’est une étape idéale…. Les chambres sont rénovées avec goût et malgré le fait qu’elles ne soient pas très grandes, bien équipées….
Accès aux chambres par escalier…
Il y a un restaurant sur place: c’est très pratique quand on est en déplacement…
- Lovely little hotel with bar and restaurant. Basic but very clean with friendly staff.
Domaine Du Roncemay – Les Collectionneurs
This hotel is located in the middle of a nearly 100-acre park, which includes an 18-hole golf course. It offers a heated outdoor pool with terrace, a tennis court and a hammam.Each guest room and suite at the Domaine Du Roncemay has a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi internet access.Guests can enjoy gourmet regional cuisine at the Domain’s restaurant, which opens onto an outdoor terrace overlooking the golf course. Alternatively, the Golf Bistro offers buffet-style cuisine. The hotel’s bar is open all day, where guests are invited to try local Burgundy wines.Additional facilities at the Domaine Du Roncemay include a fitness room and free private parking.
- large spacious room (6) very good save for the air conditioning, dinner/breakfast v. pleasant, staff friendly, but you stay in the modern golf club – this is not a hotel for the chateau experience
- The reception staff were very friendly and helpful. The view of the golf course from the room was very nice. Lunch was a buffet and good value for money and very tasty.
Je connais l’endroit et j’apprécié particulièrement la déco.
De plus la cuisine est bonne et la vue du restaurant c’est sympa.
Certaines chambres sont très plus agréables que d’autres!
Le feu de cheminée est super (un vrai)
- Le confort de l’hôtel et la qualité du repas et du petit déjeuner
- La chambre charmante, la piscine et les transats parfaits pour une dernière baignade de l été, la table de bon niveau….
Hôtel Le Pressoir – Auxerre Appoigny
Located in Appoigny, 5 miles from Auxerre, Hôtel Le Pressoir – Auxerre Appoigny features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Sens is 26 miles from Hotel Le Pressoir, and Chablis is 13 miles away.
- I liked the management calling me to let me know the entry code before we got there
- Staff was very friendly and helpful, breakfast was fresh. We could fill our travel cups up with coffee and our flask with hot water, that was very nice.
- This was an overnight stop on a long journey. The hotel is basic, but the price was very good and I have no complaints. The manager went out of his way to be helpful. The only food available from the restaurants was pizza on this occasion, but my companion and I each had an excellent pizza, and several beers. What more could one want!
- l’accueil ! Le petit déjeuner ! Le repas du soir ! La sympathie du patron .
- Patron très accueillant , sympa …repas convenable , petit déjeuner très bien …endroit calme , bon couchage …. Chambre que nous voulions en Rez de chaussée , avec une décoration un peu vieillotte
Kyriad Auxerre Appoigny
Located in Appoigny, 4.5 miles from Auxerre, Kyriad Auxerre Appoigny features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Avallon is 31 miles from Kyriad Auxerre Appoigny, and Sens is 27 miles away.
- Convenient location, close to the autoroute, but far enough away to be reasonably quiet. No nonsense and good value. Reasonably priced and OK restaurant on site. Kettle and coffee in the room is welcome and unusual in France at this price level Parking right outside the door to the room.
The room was about right for my night stop over, the food in the attached restaurant was good.
I was some what tired from my journey so slept well. Having a kettle and coffee making available is 10 out 10 to me.
- Easy access from A6 autoroute (junction 19). Just three minutes from large shopping centre with petrol station. Pleasant and welcoming staff. Warm room (January stay), comfortable bed, full bath with overhead shower, TV, tea/coffee-making facilities in room.
- Nice hotel close to the highway and easy to find….room was clean and bed was comfortable….wi-fi work great….unfortunately no fridge in the room which is always disapointing….overall good place to spend one night.
- Location was good and the cost was excellent value for money.
Hôtel Cerise Auxerre
Hôtel Cerise Auxerre is located in Monéteau, 4 miles from Auxerre and 30 miles from Avallon. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sens is 27 miles from Hôtel Cerise Auxerre, and Chablis is 12 miles from the property.
- The welcome at reception. The comfort of the beds.
- I believe it is a one-star motel, so if you set your expectations for that you will not be disappointed. For a motel, it is good, I found the room clean, the bathroom is a bit small but that too can only be expected. It was very nice to find a person at the 24-hour reception desk instead of a machine like in most other motels. And the receptionist was very helpful, my room was on the 2nd floor, and he helped me carry my bags upstairs. The parking lot on site is big, and wifi works great.
- It was a typical ‘airport’ style hotel where you stay for the night just wanting a bed. However this was better in that the room was bigger than usual, plenty of room for a couple of suitcases but a shelf would have improved it. The bathroom was small but functional. Staff were very helpful. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was normal but plentiful but cost extra.
- The price was cheaper than other hotels and it was right off the highway.
- the room and bed were fantastic have stayed before and hope to visit again first class and excellent value for money
B&B Hôtel Auxerre Bourgogne
Located in Monéteau, 4 miles from Auxerre, B&B Hôtel Auxerre Bourgogne features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.Avallon is 30 miles from B&B Hôtel Auxerre Bourgogne, and Sens is 27 miles away.
Excellent location,2 rooms booked earlier in the week for the Saturday night..Excellent reception and very good recommendations for a restaurant,plus a vouchers for discount for the Plat du Jour at the local restaurant.Excellent meal in the Campanile restaurant.
Great location for an overnight traveling up from the South of France..
- This was a great location, quiet and great room. The man who checked us in did a great job!!
Good location if driving. Auxerre is 10 mins drive, a decent Chinese buffet nearby.
Very helpful and nice staff. Reasonable price/quality (see don’t likes though).
Room was comfortable, Good shower in room, Air conditioning was old but worked well.
Hotel was on outer edges of town with a good Chinese restaurant next to it.
Had time to look around Auxerre very nice next to the river its worth spending some time looking around the old parts of the town.
- Good location close to the main road and was comfortable , I would stay again was clean and the bed was comfortable .
- Excellent location,2 rooms booked earlier in the week for the Saturday night..Excellent reception and very good recommendations for a restaurant,plus a vouchers for discount for the Plat du Jour at the local restaurant.Excellent meal in the Campanile restaurant.
B&B Hôtel Auxerre Monéteau
B&B Hôtel Auxerre Monéteau offers accommodations in Monéteau. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Auxerre is 4 miles from B&B Hôtel Auxerre Monéteau, and Avallon is 30 miles away.
- Breakfast tasty, good and qiet location, easy to find.
- back to basics, which is all we really needed for this stop over.
La literie très bien
petite salle de bain
pas de grande glace.
Chambre standard ,propre et assez spacieuse .Literie de bonne qualité, l hôtel est bien entretenu et pas vieillissant.
Petit déjeuné sans surprise , suffisant ..
bonne isolation phonique , pas de bruit malgré le parking au pied de l hôtel, bien pratique.Serrure a code , évite de chercher la carte ou la clef
- Très propre, calme salle de bain rénovée, personnel disponible
Top Hotels In Paroy-sur-tholon Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paroy-sur-Tholon Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paroy-sur-Tholon Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paroy-sur-Tholon Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!