10 Best Hotels To Stay In Parnay Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Parnay Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Parnay Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parnay Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parnay Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Parnay Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Parnay Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Parnay Pays De La Loire:
Best Western Adagio Saumur
One of our best sellers in Saumur! This Best Western hotel is just a 5-minute walk from the historic center of Saumur in the Loire Valley. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.The soundproof guest rooms have private bathrooms and are equipped with satellite TV and facilities for making tea and coffee. Some rooms have views of the Loire River or the chateau.The Best Western Adagio Saumur serves a breakfast buffet every morning. The breakfast room features panoramic views of the Loire. There is a bar and a room service menu is also available.Free public parking is available across from the hotel, and there is a storage space for bikes. The hotel is just over a quarter mile from the Saumur Train Station and a 15-minute walk to the Chateau de Saumur.
- Beautifully clean and a very convenient location for walking into the centre of Saumur and to our favourite restaurant.
- We had one night and needed somewhere in saumur – it was available and had breakfast. Nice view and food for a quick easy breakfast. Good service.
- Excellent location, situated on the island in the middle of the Loire so very easy to find. Saumur main town is only a short walk over the bridge and there are lovely views from the bridge to the chateau. The secure parking is 7 euros so quite reasonable. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable and tea/coffee making facilities were welcome. We didn’t take breakfast so cannot comment on that. We ate in a restaurant over the bridge but there were several restaurants adjacent to the hotel which were probably okay.
- The room was well appointed and comfortable, the breakfasts excellent, the coffee was especially good. Parking was surprisingly easy and the centre of Saumur an easy walk away.
- Good location to walk across the bridge into Saumur for good choice of restaurants. Free on street parking. Good breakfast. Comfortable room.
Logis Hotel Du Parc
The hotel is situated in a peaceful environment, 5 minutes away from Saumur and the A85. It is an eco-friendly hotel with contemporary air-conditioned rooms.Logis Hotel Du Parc features 41 fully-equipped rooms including 12 family rooms and free bicycle storage. Secure private parking is available on site and the entire hotel is non-smoking.The buffet breakfast offers a wide selection of coffee, tea, chocolate, fruit juices, pastries, dairy products, fresh fruits, hard-boiled eggs and cold meats. There is also a restaurant serving meals in the evening except on Sundays.
- The staff were very friendly and provided excellent service.
- Good normal hotel, friendly helpful receptionist,very good breakfast
Continental breakfast had plenty of choice and was ample.
Evening meal very pleasant
- The hotel is modern with a nice clean feel. Staff were pleasant and helpful, the breakfast choices comprehensive. Of special note to my friends and I was the electronic security gate that was secured at 11pm thus giving us peace of mind regarding the safety of our motorcycles.
A really good stopover hotel – our 4th visit. Welcoming staff, comfortable, quiet rooms, excellent restaurant. Good breakfast. Easy, secure parking.
It is a short distance outside Saumur which makes it easy to access.
Mercure Bords de Loire Saumur
Mercure Bords de Loire Saumur offers accommodations in Saumur. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Angers is 27 miles from Mercure Bords de Loire Saumur, and Chinon is 16 miles from the property. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 39 miles away.
- The location offered great views across La Loire to the main town of Saumur. The reception staff were very helpful and the room was clean and comfortable.
Modern, smart with excellent facilities in the room. Friendly staff.
A good breakfast menu. A great location overlooking the Loire and the chateau, with a short, pleasant walk over the bridge to the centre of town.
- The view from the balcony across the river. Lovely location and excellent breakfast,
- Nice views, nice town, safe bet , not mega fancy, but very satisfactory
- very good breakfast, parking space, terrace where you can have your drinks, fantastic Loire river view, staff are helpful, attentive ( Raphael and Thibaut ) especially those who are on duty for breakfast
Le Domaine de Mestré
Featuring free WiFi, Le Domaine de Mestré offers accommodations in Fontevraud L’Abbaye, just 7 miles from Saumur. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge, luggage storage space, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Chinon is 9 miles from Le Domaine de Mestré, and Azay-le-Rideau is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Friendly and helpful staff, lovely rooms and good breakfast. There was a small problem but it was dealt with promptly
An appropriate place to take a rest when you have paid a visit to Fontevraud-l’Abbaye.
This hotel is lonely standing in a silent, totally natural atmosphere. It’s very nice for meditation.
There’s a hotel member dog, who is a male one, black hair, three years old, hahahahaha, very big body, weight 68 kg
The hotel is managed by a charming and considerate family.
Very quiet location.
- This is a splendid, family-run hotel located in an extensive old farm complex. The rooms are enormous, furnished with antique furniture. The restaurant is semi-buffet style – and excellent. The hotel has a secluded terrace, extensive gardens and is very quiet. It is about 4 km from Fontevraud – a pleasant walk or cycle ride. The staff were very helpful and this would form an ideal base for several days to tour the local sites.
- The lady on reception was very friendly and welcoming. She managed to fit us in for dinner on the first night as there had been a last minute cancellation. Eating in the cosy and elegant restaurant was a real highlight. The room was really spacious and beautifully decorated with a brand new bathroom, a very comfortable, huge bed with masses of soft pillow.
One of our top picks in Saumur.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Campanile Saumur offers accommodations in Saumur, just 26 miles from Angers. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Chinon is 17 miles from Campanile Saumur, and Azay-le-Rideau is 27 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Nice clean room and bathroom, warm (it was very cold outside), easy parking, and not far from the centre of Saumur.
The heating was turned off. Even in the morning the temperature in the room was below 18 °C
Not a good idea to stay there longer…
- Service from staff was excellent – very friendly and helpful. There was a problem with the heating in our first room and this was swiftly dealt with and an alternative room provided. Good choice of food in restaurant for evening meal and buffet breakfast.
- We always like the Campanile at Saumur. The bed is large and comfortable and there are extra pillows and blanket. The food in the restaurant is well cooked and hot – can’t stand tepid food!
- The bed is always comfortable. Breakfast good – plenty of fruit, croissants, etc. Help yourself as much as you like. Staff were kind. Food good and good value for money.
Hotel Le Bussy
Hotel Le Bussy is located in Montsoreau, just 8 miles from Saumur. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Chinon is 9 miles from Hotel Le Bussy, and Azay-le-Rideau is 19 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- perfect location; we had a lovely view of the chateau
- Lovely hotel & just across the road from one of our favourite restaurants. Beautiful troglodyte building & situated in a very pretty little town.
- andThe general atmosphere in this antique house is greate
- Staff were very friendly tho very little English spoken restaurant was very very good as was breakfast served in the Cave
- Restaurant across the road with view of the river and the chateau
One of our top picks in Saumur.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sohotel offers accommodations in Saumur, just 26 miles from Angers. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Chinon is 16 miles from Sohotel, and Azay-le-Rideau is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 39 miles from Sohotel.
- Lovely friendly staff. Left my shoes in the room and they posted them on to me after I e-mailed them.
- Friendly staff – John was great. Good value and cute little hotel with nice shower and cafe attached. Cafe was well decorated & comfy. All good – will def stay again when in Saumur.
Nice clean hotel but we had a very small room and very low bed especially as we are older so found it very difficult
To get in and out
- Exceptional welcome with helpful information. Great views overlooking the Loire. Good breakfast. Few minutes walk to centre of town with lots of restaurants. Very close to car parks.
- Our family room was very big, with three beds in one space and one behind a half-wall. There was a kettle in the room. The tourist office is located just a few hundred meters away.
Château De La Coutancière
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Château De La Coutancière is located in Brain-sur-Allonnes in the region of Pays de la Loire, just 30 miles from Tours. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saumur is 7 miles from Château De La Coutancière, and Chinon is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 32 miles from Château De La Coutancière.
Beautiful location and surrounding area,
We appreciated a lot being upgraded to a mastersuite,
- Location and property is fantastic. Rooms are small but comfortable.
- We could tailor our stay. No pressure to eat dinner in the Chateau or to breakfast. Easy and restful approach by staff.
Large bedroom, super comfy bed and lovely shower. The property is interesting and it’s grounds are lovely.
Friendly and welcoming hosts.
- Both our bedroom and bathroom were very large, the bed was super comfortable, we had pleasant views from the windows, the outdoor pool was beautifully warm and the proprietress was very pleasant and helpful. A bonus for us was that the hotel was a genuine chateau from the 16th century. Although it had received a makeover in the 19th, the rooms were still of generous proportions and some of the parquet flooring was from the 15th century.
- Beautiful location and surrounding area,
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Fontevraud L’Hôtel is located in Fontevraud L’Abbaye in the region of Pays de la Loire, just 8 miles from Saumur. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPad are provided. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Chinon is 9 miles from Fontevraud L’Hôtel, and Azay-le-Rideau is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- the hotel’s location within the old Abbey, being able to explore the grounds and buildings after the abbey closed to the public was fantastic! The room’s decor and bathroom were both excellent.
- Great place with a very kind staff. Very good location. One Michelin star restaurant.
- Wonderful breakfast. Stunning location. Incredible restaurant. Real privilege to be able to roam the Abbey at night. Highly highly recommended.
Beautiful location and renovation of incredible buildings. Restaurant and food were just wonderful. Chose the paired wines which were interesting and excellent. Ability to wander around the Abbaye at night in silence magical.
Staff very helpful.
- The hotel completely exceeded my expectations on many levels — Comfort, History, Beauty, Service, Accommodations, I could go on and on. I hope to be able to visit again, this time with my husband –VERY SOON!
Cristal Hôtel Restaurant
Located in Saumur, 27 miles from Angers, Cristal Hôtel Restaurant features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Chinon is 16 miles from Cristal Hôtel Restaurant, and Azay-le-Rideau is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Fabulous hotel, extremely helpful & friendly staff, room view to castle stunning. Parking in front was ideal and the town & castle were only a short walk. Breakfast & evening meal were superb
- The staff were exceptionally friendly and the food in the restaurant at dinner was superb. So good we did not go to any other place to eat while we were in Saumur.
- Lovely, friendly staff and a superb location for exploring Saumur. Excellent food at the hotel’s restaurant – well above our expectations.
- The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. Plenty of hot water for bath, shower.
- Beautiful hotel overlooking the river. Close proximity to everything
Top Hotels In Parnay Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Parnay Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Parnay Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Parnay Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!