10 Best Hotels To Stay In Parla Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Parla Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Parla Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parla Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parla Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Parla Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Parla Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Parla Community Of Madrid:
NH Parla is conveniently located by the A-42 Motorway to Toledo, around 12 mi from Madrid. It offers free outdoor parking and bright, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The soundproof rooms at the NH Parla all come with a 32-inch TV, work desk and private bathroom with a bath, a set of toiletries and a hairdryer. Room service via Telepizza and vending machines are also available.Surrounded by extensive gardens, this NH lies in the modern town of Parla, less than 9.3 mi from the Warner Bros Theme Park. Parla Train Station offers access to Madrid’s Puerta del Sol in less than 30 minutes.
The hotel was conveniently situated for the train into Madrid. It was very clean and comfortable. Free above ground parking which was great and secure.
Breakfast was included in our very reasonable price and the choice was great. The waitress at breakfast was very friendly and efficient. We found a restaurant /bar about 10 mins walk away which offered good food and a friendly service ( the lady also spoke English)
- Reasonable location if you have business in the Parla area of Madrid. Not really suitable for tourists as to far away from central Madrid. No restaurant but there is a reasonable no frills Bar/Restaurant about a 10 minute walk away, if you don’t speak any Spanish you might struggle a little.
- Very clean, friendly staff . Excellent breakfast easy to find, though a little difficult to find entrance, as it’s on a very busy roundabout!!! But would recommend,
Very clean everywhere. Friendly staff. Air conditioning and WiFi great. Breakfast consistent. Lovely selection of teas at breakfast.
It’s easy to get to the hotel by public transport. Take the Metro from airport to N. Ministerios, then subterranean train direct to Parla. You can walk from Parla station to hotel in about 20 mins. We were visiting family so didn’t need restaurants but there’s a Macdonalds, a Burger King and a great supermarket directly opposite the hotel. Lots of cafés and restaurants in Parla by the station about 20 mins walk from NH Parla.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Room consistently very clean, serviced daily, toiletries replenished daily. Great selection of hot drinks, juices and pastries at breakfast. Option of later breakfast at weekends is welcome.
- The hotel was conveniently situated for the train into Madrid. It was very clean and comfortable. Free above ground parking which was great and secure.
Hotel Laguna Park
Hotel Laguna Park is located in Parla, 11 mi south of Madrid. The hotel features a restaurant, rooms with flat-screen TV´s and free Wi-Fi access throughout.The air-conditioned rooms at theHotel Laguna Park are bright and comfortable. Each has wooden flooring and a desk.The hotel serves a daily continental breakfast and the Ciudad’s Asador Castilla restaurant offers a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the hotel bar.Staff at the tour desk can provide information on Madrid and the surrounding area. Car rental can also be arranged at the hotel.The Laguna Park is ideally located for the Warner Brothers’ Theme Park, 6.2 mi away and is just 10 minutes’ drive from the Nassica Shopping Center. The A-4 and M-50 Motorways are a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- Habitación amplia. Aparcamiento dentro del recinto del hotel.
- Lo mejor del alojamiento fue el buen trato del personal junto con las prestaciones del hotel
- La ubicación muy buena para acceder a las autopistas, los colchones y almohadas de nuestra habitación se notaba que eran bastante nuevos, ambos de viscolastica. Garaje y wifi gratuito.
- Lo mejor su ubicación sobre todo si visitas el parque Warner, muy buena comunicación con prácticamente todas direcciones, zona muy tranquila y personal muy agradable.
- Personal muy atento y amable. el hotel está un poco retirado del centro de Parla pero no está mal. Creo que 4 estrellas es excesivo. He estado en 3 estrellas mejores. Lo mejor la amabilidad y el esfuerzo del personal por agradarte y ayudarte.
Located 9 miles from Madrid, H2 Fuenlabrada offers free Wi-Fi, free private parking and a 24-hour cafe-bar. Rooms come with a 32-inch plasma-screen TV and a free bottle of water.Each bright, spacious room at Hotel H2 Fuenlabrada includes air conditioning, central heating and a free safe large enough for a laptop. The modern bathrooms come with a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel’s cafe-bar serves varied set meals for lunch and dinner. The H2 also offers a 24-hour front desk with a tour desk.Situated just off the M506 Highway, the hotel has easy access to Getafe, Leganés and Parla, while the Warner Bros Theme Park is a 10-minute drive away. The nearby A42 Highway offers easy access to Toledo and central Madrid.
- For the price at night….Everything perfect, excellent!!!
- We liked the location and distance to attractions.
— good free parking
— one of the best wi-fi in hotels I’ve ever used
— nice breakfast
— if you have a car it’s really good place for discovering madrid
here the underground parking is not safe. the hotel staff don’t care the guess lived the hotel. out side is not clean.
in general sparking I will never come the hotel again.
- You need to rent a car to be able to go out from the the hotel because there is no transport out there.
B&B Hotel Madrid Fuenlabrada
B&B Hotel Madrid Fuenlabrada is located in Fuenlabrada, 9.3 mi south of central Madrid and 5 minutes’ walk from Parque de los Estados Metro Station. This hotel features free high-speed WiFi throughout.The bright and stylish rooms have plenty of natural light, and offer a large desk, flat-screen TV, safe and a spacious bathroom.Coffee and tea are available 24 hours a day in the spacious lounge area. The hotel also offers a meeting room, as well as outdoor parking and underground parking.B&B Hotel Madrid Fuenlabrada has easy access to the Warner Bros Theme Park and to the Xanadú Ski Center, which are both within 20 minutes’ drive. Madrid can be reached in approximately 40 minutes, by Metro. The Cobo Calleja Business Park is 3.1 mi away.
- Free private parking. Staff at the front desk was nice and friendly.
- Great room good size all your amenities great bathroom great bed lovely sleep
- Room was excellent, very clean and big. My only complaint is the toilet because there is not brush to clean it after using it, so if you have to wait for staff to clean your room and toilet.
- Nice and helpfull staff, nice rooms and bathrooms. Free coffe 24h.
- Staff was very helpful and polite, did even more than was needed. All perfect here!
LCB Hotel Fuenlabrada
This hotel offers stylish and contemporary rooms and free WiFi throughout in the center of Fuenlabrada. It has excellent transport links to Madrid.Each of the rooms in the LCB Hotel Fuenlabrada have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Free WiFi is available.LCB Hotel Fuenlabrada has a gym and there is a fitness center nearby. A Turkish bath service is offered to guests free of charge. The hotel also features extensive conference facilities.The hotel can be found in the heart of Fuenlabrada, close to the city’s shopping and recreational areas. Fuenlabrada train station and Fuenlabrada Central Metro station are 150 feet away. Madrid’s old town is 14 mi away. You can reach Atocha in central Madrid in 25 minutes by train.
- A nice stay worth the money spent. The view to the east is flabbergasting.
Beatriz, the staff who attends to us was very professional and good doing her job. She tried to do her best and I think she achieve it.
We had access to our room bit before the usual time and had the opportunity to leave the luggage in the booking out to be free to walk out before finish going out to the next point.
The room was very clean, with a big size and comfortable bed and fantastic views from the city.
Very grateful water bottles how welcoming detail.
Room was excellent. All modern fitments
Many tapas bars/restaurants nearby
Next to shopping center with large Carrefour supermarket.
- Close to train and subway station as well as a shopping center. Very clean and quiet.
- Next to shopping centre, Tapas bars & railway station 200m away
Eurostars Arenas de Pinto
Located in Pinto, this modern hotel is just off the A-4 Motorway, 10 minutes’ drive from the Warner Bros Theme Park. It offers free underground parking and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Arenas de Pinto is conveniently located just 11 mi south of Madrid. It is also 0.6 mi from Nassica y Factory Shopping Center.The chic rooms at the Arenas Hotel feature modern décor, a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The stylish Las Dunas restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes. There is also a cafeteria where guests can enjoy drinks and snacks.
- Smart modern facilities and rooms with private staircase directly to own locked underground garage.. Fantastic value
- Comfortable hotel, just as expected of a hotel of this type and place.
- Proximity to the motorway and the secure garage parking.
- Superb have stayed many times before. Ideal stop off on trip to Marbella by car
- Bed was big and solid so shame the customer service was as awful as it was.
Ibis Madrid Fuenlabrada
Located just 3.1 mi from the center of Fuenlabrada, this hotel offers functional rooms with air conditioning and satellite TV. An extensive breakfast buffet is served from 06.30.The Ibis Madrid Fuenlabrada features a 24-hour bar. Continental breakfast is available until 12:00 every day.Guests can enjoy free outdoor parking at the Ibis Madrid, subject to availability. Reception is open 24 hours a day allowing guests flexibility during their stay.The center of Madrid and its famous Puerta del Sol is 9.9 mi from the Ibis Fuenlabrada. Warner Bros Park is 15 minutes by car and The Prado Museum is 8.1 mi away. Loranca Shopping Center is a 10-minute drive and a major business center is located nearby.
- Staff went out of their way to facilitate our dog nothing was to much trouble they all spoke good English
- It was very good hotel. Very clean and modern room and comfortable bed. Good bathroom. Private parking.
- Breakfast is complete and I recommend not to miss it
- Room was good size and nice and quiet, the bar was nice and the bed was very comfortable.
- Good location. Travelling from Santander to Costa del Sol.Needed a stop over rest. Friendly staff. Clean hotel.My cat was allowed to stay which is a great service.
Posadas de España Pinto
One of our top picks in Pinto.Located in Pinto, just 20 minutes by car outside of Madrid, the hotel has direct access to the A4 and M50 Motorways. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Posadas de España Pinto serves a buffet breakfast. Guests can enjoy traditional cuisine from the hotel’s à la carte menu and there is also a bar.This value-for-money accommodations features rooms with air conditioning, wooden floors and a free safe. There is also a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Warner Theme Park is just 15 minutes’ drive from España Pinto, and the property offers a shuttle service directly to it for an additional cost. Nassica Entertainment and Shopping Center is just 3 minutes away. Free parking is available on-site.
A value for money hotel in a location just off the motorway. If travelling South a fantastic spot. If visiting Madrid not so good.
Good reception staff and clean room with all mod cons and quiet too. Close to Pinto centre for bars and eats about a mile away. Right next door to petrol station(s) so spoilt for choice for fuel and 5 minutes drive to a shopping outlet centre if you need kit.
- Perfect overnight stop when traveling through Spain.
- Location good as near to motorway network for travelling to Southern Spain
- Comfortable bed, clean, good location for a long journey south, exceptionally friendly, helpful and welcoming staff. Good breakfast.
- Convenient going north and south always stay there when doing so.
- A value for money hotel in a location just off the motorway. If travelling South a fantastic spot. If visiting Madrid not so good.
Hotel Ciudad de Fuenlabrada
The Hotel Ciudad de Fuenlabrada is a modern budget hotel, practically located close to the highway, just a 15 minute drive from central Madrid.Enjoy a restful stay at the Ciudad de Fuenlabrada, whose functional rooms include air conditioning, heating and double glazing for your comfort, as well as Satellite TV and piped music.Plan trips to Madrid and Toledo, or a visit to one of the many surrounding attractions, including Xanadu, the largest snow park in Europe, using the free Wi-Fi connection.At night, visit the Ciudad de Fuenlabradas restaurant, where traditional Spanish cuisine and a drink at the bar will ensure you have a perfect end to the day.
- Been able to get clean and hot water for my baby thermal at the restaurant.
- Everything is good, in this relax, clean and comfortable hotel, All kind of staff here are the very nice, servicial and atended people. Their bar-cafetería serves a variety of good food for a good price. I really recomend You this hotel and their cafeteria. THANK YOU GUYS!
- The survey is in Spanish so I didn’t understand it all. The rooms and service are great however and hotel is about 15-30 minutes from the heart of downtown. We liked the location.
- para dormir y estar con lo basico necesario esta biem; aunque un poco lejos del centro de Madrid
- La habitación, camas muy cómodas. El personal muy amable. Ubicación perfecta para ir a la Warner.
MC Villa De Pinto
MC Villa De Pinto is just 10 minutes’ walk from Pinto Train Station and you can get to Madrid in 25 minutes by train. The hotel offers spacious air-conditioned accommodations with free Wi-fi.All rooms at MC Villa De Pinto feature a smart decor and are equipped with a work desk, safe and satellite TV. Each has a private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer.MC Villa De Pinto is located in the center of Pinto, just 3 minutes’ walk from the Parque Egido de la Fuente Park. Parque Warner Madrid is just a 10-minute train journey from MC Villa De Pinto.Staff are happy to help you hire a car on site, and dry cleaning and ironing services are also available.
- Lovely location and very friendly staff, we are hoping to return for christmas
- Clean, near the center and Not far from Warner Brothers park (15 min by car)
- The friendliness of staff, location of the hotel, cleanliness and also the beds that were very comfortable. You have a convenience store just around the corner and supermarkets at 3-4 minutes walk. Also the hotel is situated in a very quiet area.
- Comfy bed and at least you could have a window open
- Food is good enough for the price we paid and the room was nice and confortable.
Top Hotels In Parla Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Parla Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Parla Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Parla Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!