10 Best Hotels To Stay In Park of Edgewater New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Park of Edgewater New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Park of Edgewater New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Park of Edgewater New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Park of Edgewater New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Park of Edgewater New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Park of Edgewater New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Park Of Edgewater New York State:
Residence Inn by Marriott The Bronx at Metro Center Atrium
Located in Bronx, 2.2 miles from New York Botanical Garden, Residence Inn by Marriott The Bronx at Metro Center Atrium features a barbecue and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.LaGuardia Airport is 6 miles away.
- It was conveniently close to everything, felt safe, great breakfast choices, and very friendly staff!
- The room was very spacious and the complimentary breakfast was the best I’ve ever had.
- Rachel was amazing at the front desk when I checked in -she went above and beyond to put together a birthday basket for my Son, as it was his birthday!
- Breakfast was good ….bed and all was good .My daughter was supposed to be in hospital during our stay but it didn’t happen and the accommodation was great for the 3 of us .Felt very homely ,also the meals and staff at Abblebees was very good too .
- Breakfast amazing. Betsy at breakfast bar is super helpful
Hotel de Point
One of our top picks in Queens.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel de Point offers accommodations in Queens, just 2.4 miles from Flushing Meadows.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, concierge services and a shops at the property.LaGuardia Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Breskfasf was great 6:30 am to 10:00 am. Staff was nice. Double room cute and comfortable. It’s a nice boutique hotel.
- Very different style, unique hotel. It located in the heart of Chinatown in Flushing, New York. Asian style sliding doors in bathroom. Clean and simple. Great if you just want a place to sleep. Comfortable and quiet.
- Very spacious, clean and comfortable rooms. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Large parking. Very good connectivity for public transport and easy access to Manhattan via 7 train express.
- I stayed at this location every time I visit a friend who lives in Flushing, Queens. She is from Shanghai, China and really appreciates the Chinese Buffet on the top floor whose Chinese Cuisine that she approves of.
- The room was spacious, the shower was great, the bed was fantastic, the staff was accommodating.
The One Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Queens! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The One Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Queens. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The bed was amazing and the shower/tub were great
- The staff was really nice. We booked for two nights but because of a snow storm we couldn’t make it to the hotel on the first night. The staff decided to not charge us for that night. Very kind of them to do so.
- The hotel is contemporary, the rooms are clean and overall was okay. The lobby was very nice.
- Inexpensive. Cool modern interior decor. free shuttle & Half price & discount to a day spa.
- Would not book again. I booked the essentials room for $100.00 knowing I’d only be 1 night and didn’t need a whole big suite. I hated it. You can’t really controle the lights in the room because its key sensor activated so if you want to go to sleep you have to wait 40 min until after you stop moving. The bathroom is a sink and a toilet in the shower. Yes. In the shower. All the toilet paper gets wet and nothing says clean like pooping in your shower right? The staff had no idea about the area and what was around or open and the upstairs lounge had old cigarette butt containers everywhere on the floor for water damage.
One of our top picks in Bronx.Located just off Interstate 95 in the Bronx, this hotel is just 7 miles from the Bronx Zoo and the New York Botanical Garden. It provides guests free Wi-Fi access.Each room features a 32-inch flat-screen TV with HBO. A refrigerator and work desk are also provided at the Ramada Bronx.A hot continental breakfast is served in the mornings at this Bronx hotel. A business center and dry cleaning services are also available.Ramada Bronx is just under 1 miles from the Baychester Avenue subway station, making it less than a 1-hour train ride from both Yankee Stadium and Central Park. The hotel is a 25-minute drive from Fordham University and a 20-minute drive from seafood restaurants on City Island.
- The manager was awesome he extended time 2 leave and was very sweet thanks 4 the gift bag raj and for making mines and my sisters birthday unforgettable thank u..
- There was not one thing about this hotel that I liked. There was no parking, we found a bedb bug in our room, The carpets were wet when we entered our room, but it was dirty.
- Staff was pleasant, helpful.. Very relaxing environment, clean, comfortable… Breakfast is included in the price and I think that’s great. I will be coming again!
- The room was clean and comfortable. The front desk staff were very pleasant and accommodating.
- Had a coffee machine right in my room! Along with a ac/fan/heater, amazing.
Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington is located in the Flushing Chinatown neighborhood in Queens. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 2.5 miles from Marco LaGuardia Hotel by Lexington.
- They staff were very friendly and helpful. Also the room was very clean. Our stay was very comfortable and I️ will definitely be back when I️ visit NY again.
- I was really taken by everything at this beautiful place, from the moment that I walked in the door! The staff was friendly and very helpful, the rates was ABSOLUTELY mind blowing, for the sizes of these super clean and spacious rooms. The fact that they offer a microwave, fridge AND recliner is a major plus. The fact that we was given a courtesy hour past check out, due to the weather, was AWESOME!!My fiance and I have explored MANY hotels, motels and inns in New York for fun, but this is DEFINITELY our new favorite pick easily! 5 of 5 stars!!!
- Nice and friendly staff, nice room, comfortable bed
- Very accommodating staff, nice and clean room, excellent location
- Very friendly staff, nice room, excellent location, would stay here again
One of our best sellers in Queens! Located in the Flushing Chinatown neighborhood in Queens, 1.3 miles from Flushing Meadows, Flushing Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 2.5 miles from Flushing Hotel.
- It is jear subway station so you can easily reach Manhattan.
- Great location. Staff very helpful and great warmth and hot water during one of the coldest days in NYC.
- It was simple, had enough towels. It had parking for our car. It allowed my family and baby daughter stay in one room!!
- FREE PARKING…ICE MACHINE AVAILABLE…..FREE WI-FI…CLOSE TO EVERYTHING I NEED…..
- Great location, close to trains, great food, and shuttles to LaGuardia.
This hotel features free Wi-Fi and rooms with plush bedding and dark wood accents. Yankee Stadium is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. The Whitlock Ave subway station is a 7-minute walk away.A flat-screen TV, microwave, and refrigerator are featured in each warmly-decorated room. A work desk and coffee maker are also provided.Continental breakfast is served daily at the Sheridan, featuring hot waffles, coffee, and fruit.Sheridan Hotel has a business center. Guests can also enjoy a workout in the gym.The Bronx Zoo is 3 miles from the property. The New York Botanical Gardens is a 7-minute drive away. Times Square is 11 miles from the hotel.
- The 2 Indian staff in the reception were nice . The bath tub was clean compared to the state of the room
I didn’t like anything thing. This place was so disgusting rented
room by the hour. It was more like a whore house. There was cockroaches
in our room the front desk person stated they would not refund me my
money after I brought a dead roach to him in a tissue. All he did was
give me keys to other rooms to look at which were worse and had bed
bugs. This was the worst experience my children ever had to endure in a
hotel and we go to hotels often. Its sad that this is the facility has
not been shut down by the bbb as it is disgusting. There were holes in
the walls rugs were disgusting and room smelled so horrible that my kids
instantly got asthma from the filth. Do not waste your money on this
- Microwave was clean and mini fridge was cold.Parking on site.
- The hotel is dirty, I was supposed to stay 4 days, And I stay only couple of hours Because I couldn’t stand it
- I like nothing about it. I came from out of town so I didn’t the area. It was the worst experience I ever had as far as staying at a hotel. I asked for non smoking but got a smoking room. They claim they didn’t have one even thou I had a reservation. Music was loud people cruising all night. People in and out the building. It was horrible.
Grandview Hotel New York
One of our best sellers in Queens! Located 1.7 miles from Flushing Meadows in Queens, Grandview Hotel New York features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.LaGuardia Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Rooms are beautiful, beds are very comfortable, staff was excellent
The staff was really friendly and helpful!! So the stay was very nice.
I enjoyed the bathtub. The bed was really comfy and I slept really well.
The location is very convenient, near lots of good asian restaurants, and the metro to Manhattan. The price was good for NYC
- Staff was nice and friendly the room was clean I’ve stayed in other places like including best wester and this have been the cleanest place I’ve stayed in queens
- Rooms are small but have good storage and modern bathrooms and linens. The parking is a wonderful additions especially since they don’t charge a ridiculous fee like other properties. Ive stayed many times here and highly recommend it
- Place was clean but the area is noisy even at night due to traffic.
Howard Johnson Express Inn Bronx
Located in the West Bronx neighborhood in Bronx, 1.5 miles from New York Botanical Garden, Howard Johnson Express Inn Bronx features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shops at the property.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The staff at the front desk the first night was the only positive thing about this hotel also the bathroom was renovated.
- The room was nice,clean and nice size and the free breakfast was plus
- Staff at reception were friendly and accommodating.
The rooms are spacious and they are air conditioned.
Free wifi and fast.
- That it was accessible to where I would want to go
Flushing Regent Hotel
Flushing Regent Hotel offers accommodations in Queens.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The place was clean staff was nice not in a bad neighborhood
- Beds were reasonably comfortable but not big enough. WiFi worked after some problens but only on the floor not in small lobby.
- Nothing fits the description except the address. There is indeed a breakfast, but my! How meager and the place is so dirty – just check the microwave oven- that you just feel like not having your breakfast there.
- They helped me with my medical emergency and provided for my daughter to get better.
- The good thing about it is it is near to the shopping center.
Top Hotels In Park Of Edgewater New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Park of Edgewater New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Park of Edgewater New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Park of Edgewater New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!