10 Best Hotels To Stay In Parisot Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Parisot Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Parisot Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parisot Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parisot Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Parisot Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Parisot Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Parisot Midi-pyrénées:
Logis Belle Rive
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Logis Belle Rive offers pet-friendly accommodations in Najac, just 22 miles from Albi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Cahors is 31 miles from Logis Belle Rive, and Rodez is 31 miles from the property. Marcillac Airport is 28 miles away.
- Beautiful riverside location under the castle. Good restaurant with good service. Easy parking in front of hotel.
- The view of the Najac Fortress from our room was amazing.
This is the third time I have stayed here.
Good, solid, no nonsense family hotel in a beautiful location.
No lift, but very helpful staff. I had a bad back, and had no problems with finding someone to carry my luggage up and down the stairs.
Food is always good, and often very good. The breakfast is excellent.
Oh, and arriving by train really is wonderful.
- This is a traditional family run French hotel. Not luxury but comfortable and in a superb situation overlooking river and castle. Dinner in the restaurant was ample and tasty.
- They were amazing when we arrived really late. We enjoyed a lovely unrushed dinner.
Logis L’Oustal Del Barry
L’Oustal del Barry, located at the entrance to Najac, one of the finest villages in France, opens onto magnificent grounds and a fine kitchen garden.Several of the recently-renovated and air-conditioned rooms look onto the feudal fortress of Najac, while others offer a view of the Aveyron valley from their balcony or lounge.In the magnificent dining rooms you will enjoy refined, generous dishes accompanied by fine wines. The menu presents the very best of the traditional culinary delights.
- Excellent all round – position, room 23 VG, food and management and staff.
- Comfortable bed. Moderately large room with attached bath. Nice view of the mountains and valley. Najac itself is kind of a dump but is very centrally located for visits to many other places.
The position of the hotel right at the entrance to old Najac with a view across to the castle.
The meal in the hotel was of gourmet standard. Wonderful! The staff were efficient, very friendly and helpful.
- Great atmosphere & buzz dining outside. Staff so lovely-especially the lady running the front of house in the restaurant- so accommodating with all customers despite being so incredibly busy. Best value meal of the holiday.
- Al fresco dining was magnificent, the food delicious
Le Relais de Farrou
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Le Relais de Farrou is located in Villefranche-de-Rouergue in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, just 23 miles from Conques. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Cahors is 30 miles from Le Relais de Farrou, and Rodez is 26 miles away. Marcillac Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Convenient hotel booked last minute. Has on site restaurant although stops serving after 9:30. Staff are nice and the place is dog friendly. Good distance to Villefranche by car.
- The heart of this hotel is the restaurant, which we found excellent: fair-priced menus, delicious and interesting food and a good wine-list, including local wines on which the owner gave us good guidance. Helpful and enthusiastic advice on local visits. Rooms functional but clean, with wood flooring and good bath/shower. Balcony overlooking gardens. Pool smallish but pleasant.
- Nice hotel, comfy room, good facilities, and best of all, a fantastic restaurant dining experience!
- The restaurant was superb. The menu gourmand fantastic. Lovely pool, golf and children’s activities too.
- Gardens were very nice but we didn’t eat there only had drink.
Logis Hostellerie du Parc
Featuring free WiFi, Logis Hostellerie du Parc offers accommodations in Cordes Sur Ciel, just 14 miles from Albi. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Montauban is 29 miles from Logis Hostellerie du Parc, and Saint-Cirq-Lapopie is 31 miles away. Marcillac Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Stylish buildings and nice grounds around the hotel including a pool. Dinner outside on the veranda was very pleasant. The Gaillac wine was good.
The restaurant was Michelin star quality.
We ate there both nights outstanding.
- The breakfast was really nice with fresh fruit salad and nice bread.
- Dinner in garden was superb. Got the impression that the hotel was used by foodies from nearbye. View over garden from room was great. Easy to find and just outside the parking hassle of Cordes.
Lo más destacable es la prestancia del hotel, una construcción que invita a viajar en el tiempo, con muebles, un comedor maravilloso, y objetos que hablan de una época acorde al lugar en que esta inserta.
La habitación combinada para tres con la terraza con vistas a la ciudad, es sumamente cómoda. Discriminada en dos habitaciones, comunicadas.
En la mañana el aroma a pastelería recién hecha, vainilla, invita.
El personal amable.
Se nota que apuntan a mejorar y a que el huésped se sienta cómodo.
Hôtel Balladins Villefranche-de-Rouergue
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Balladins Villefranche-de-Rouergue offers accommodations in Villefranche-de-Rouergue, just 31 miles from Albi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Conques is 24 miles from Balladins Villefranche-de-Rouergue, and Cahors is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Spacious room and comfortable bed. Bathroom was huge mobility room very nicely tiled. Breakfast was very good. Staff were friendly and helpful and could speak some English. Great parking when we finally found the hotel.
- A clean budget hotel in a shopping area with easy access to a supermarket etc.
- excellent breakfast all round excellent thank you for a great stay
– perfect room
– big carrefour side by side
– swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Close to airfield, lady on reception when we arrived was extremely helpful.
Château de Longcol
Featuring an outdoor pool, a terrace and a tennis court, this hotel is set in La Fouillade in the Midi-Pyrénées region. It is set within a 22-hectares park and offers views of River Aveyron.The air-conditioned rooms at Château de Longcol have views of the pool or park and include free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen satellite TV. Each room also has an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer.Gourmet cuisine is served in the restaurant. Breakfast, including homemade cake and brioche, is proposed daily and the hotel has a lounge area with a fireplace and a library.Free private parking is possible on site and Château de Najac is 6.2 miles away. The hotel is 13 miles from Villefranche-de-Rouergue Train Station and 20.5 miles from Cordes-sur-Ciel.
- Bed room nice even though dark. Poorly supplied with no shampoo or conditioner or body cream. Not acceptable to have to use general show gel on hair in a hotel where claim to be 4 star!
- All meals were excellent. Sommelier’s advice on wines was greatly appreciated and always recommended good value. Breakfast was first class.
Perfect service that is rear in France.
Delicious food in a quiet and pretty place.
Breakfast and Diner were both excellent. Just happy when we tried their food : good presentation, fresh ingredient, really tasty and perfect service. All staffs are very professionals.
Hotel is gorgeous.
- Location spectacular and near towns worth visiting.
Wonderful location, lovely pool and surroundings – chairs to sit in, etc.
Fantastic food – lovely choice for breakfast and tasty, beautifully presented dishes at dinner.
Very friendly, helpful staff.
Logis Les Deux Rivières
Located in Laguépie, 17 miles from Albi, Logis Les Deux Rivières features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Cirq-Lapopie is 27 miles from Logis Les Deux Rivières, and Cordes Sur Ciel is 6 miles away. Marcillac Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Excellent restaurant – the best in town. Room appearance much better than exterior of hotel.
Breakfast was good.
Meal in the evening was excellent. The owner is a good chef.
- Sans la cuisine l établissement n a plus de valeur
grande chambre avec 2 grands lits; literie confortable
petit déjeuner très copieux
- La propreté des lieux, un rapport qualité/ prix tout à fait correct pour l’hôtellerie et le petit déjeuner
Les Fleurines Boutique Hôtel Centre Ville
This stylish hotel is located in Villefranche de Rouergue, opposite the Pénitents Noirs Chapel. It offers rooms with a modern décor with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi access.Each air-conditioned guest room at Les Fleurines is soundproofed and has a private bathroom with an Italian shower.
- Perfect location for travel and the town itself. Bed was just right and, as a bonus, it was round! The cosy room was warm even though it was bitter outside. Great shower. Breakfast fresh and tasty.
- We were warmly welcomed; there is an outside seating area by the bar, in between the hotel’s two buildings, which was in a very quiet part of town and gave us a splendid view of the venue for the concert we had come to hear.
- Comfy bed (round!) – cosy room but cleverly designed. Nice rain shower and a lovely little balcony with table and chairs overlooking the terrace outside the rear of the hotel. Nice breakfast including nice fruit salad and freshly-squeezed orange juice (straight from juicing machine). The location is excellent – 2 mins walk from the ancient town square and 5 mins from the river. Staff were friendly and helpful.
The building itself is beautiful, old stones, nice renovation with some modern touches to the ancient construction. I’m not sure about this mix which is sometimes a bit too extreme but the hotel is very cozy, which is the most important.
The bedroom was very bright, entrance through the bathroom which was weird but ok. The bed was flawless, very comfortable as well. Good wifi everywhere and for free. A/C was our savior as the temperature reached almost 35 degrees in that region. The outside terraces are quite amazing!
Very comfy bed. Great shower!
Spacious room. Nice breakfast.
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Riv’Hotel is located in Maleville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Conques is 21 miles from Riv’Hotel, and Rodez is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Nous avons retenu l’accueil des propriétaires qui a été excellent. Ces personnes très sympathiques nous ont tracé le meilleur itinéraire pour visiter Villefranche de Rouergue et surtout nous ont donné l’idée de visiter Najac qui est un merveilleux village à découvrir bien moins connu que Cordes sur Ciel et pourtant bien plus typique. Nous les en remercions. Par ailleurs l’hôtel est de propreté irréprochable et le petit déjeuner très copieux.
- l’agencement de la chambre et la literie. La sympathie du personnel
- L accueil très agréable et la bonne humeur autant le soir que le matin merci
- Bon accueil, chambre simple mais confortable. Bonne situation pour rayonner dans la région.
- très bon établissement les propriétaires très sympa bien reçu très bon restaurant a proximité. nous allons reprendre contact pour les grandes vacances. pour visite plus longue
Hotel Raymond VII
Hotel Raymond VII is located in Cordes Sur Ciel, just 13 miles from Albi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Montauban is 30 miles from Hotel Raymond VII, and Villefranche-de-Rouergue is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Good location at the summit of this lovely hilltop town. My wife’s favourite spot in France. Chose this town to celebrate her 70th birthday. Excellent views of the valley below from the bedroom window. Bath with shower over. Chairs for sitting. Heating (needed at this time of year!).
- Lovely authentic property, fantastic location and excellent hosts!
- Amazing old building in the heart of the old town.Astonishing views from our windows, literally “above the clouds”.We loved Cordes sur ciel.Magic!!
- Very cozy, great view and fantastic historical place to visit.
Fabulous views from room.
Really helpful proprietor
Excellent petite dejourner
Top Hotels In Parisot Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Parisot Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Parisot Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Parisot Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!