10 Best Hotels To Stay In Paris Kentucky – Top Hotel Reviews
Paris Kentucky is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paris Kentucky. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paris Kentucky. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paris Kentucky. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paris Kentucky right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paris Kentucky with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Paris Kentucky:
Best Western Paris Inn
The Paris Best Western Inn is 20 miles from the Kentucky Horse Park and the Hopewell Museum is less than a 10 minute drive away. Guests staying at the hotel can swim in the outdoor pool.Each room features a sitting area with a cable TV. There is also a refrigerator and private bathroom with a hair dryer.Best Western Paris Inn serves a breakfast with waffles, coffee and other options each morning. Guests can also find assistance anytime at the 24-hour front desk.Lexington is less than 20 miles from the hotel and Houston Oaks Golf Course is a 5 minute drive away.
- king size bed was great. nice variety for breakfast. close to the people I was visiting.
- Location parking and cleanliness staff was very friendly
- Staff was nice and friendly. Hotel was clean and comfortable.
- Very friendly, heled with the breakfast area on how to operate, fresh coffee was a plus. Gave me a room so I didn’t have to stairs.
- Courtesy of staff, accomodation by staff. When I arrived, my reservation was for a smoking room which was an error. The front desk clerk immediately changed us to a non-smoking room. Thank you!
Microtel Inn by Wyndham Lexington
This hotel is located 15 minutes east of downtown Lexington and the University of Kentucky. It features free Wi-Fi and parking, a continental breakfast and 24-hour front desk.All rooms at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Lexington offer a cozy window seat, cable TV with extended channels, and a hairdryer. Select rooms offer a work desk.A public computer station and free newspapers are available in the lobby.Lexington Microtel Inn by Wyndham is a 10 minute drive from Ashland Henry Clay Estate, the Lexington Convention Center and Rupp Arena.
- The property was in a great location and, although the room was small, it was perfect for an overnight stay. The room was clean and the free breakfast was actually better than what some bigger hotels offer.
- Excellent for price no completes about room or services
- Cozy, last minute booking, with a low price. Nice front counter staff!
- Location was perfect. Rooms are dark and need serious updates. Floors and window seats were stained and worn. Bathroom was spotless. I stay here because of location and price.
- The staff was really nice. The location was really close to KY University. The bed was really comfortable.
Ramada Conference Center of Lexington
One of our best sellers in Lexington! Just 5 miles away from downtown Lexington, this hotel features an indoor and outdoor pool, complimentary breakfast and free WiFi. Free airport shuttle services are also available.Every room at Ramanda Conference Center of Lexington provides a flat-screen TV with cable channels, along with a microwave and a small refrigerator. Complimentary bath amentiies are also included.Sigee’s Restaurant and Lounge is located on-site and offers authentic southern dishes for lunch and dinner. In-room dining services are also offered for guest convenience.A 24-hour front desk, fitness centre, business centre and meeting facilities are all vailable at the property. Guest laundry facilities are also available on-site.University of Kentucky’s Rupp Arena is a 10-minute drive away from the hotel. Blue Grass Airport and Kentucky Horse Park are both a 15-minute drive away.
- Rooms where clean, bed was comfy, good room for price.
- Everything was awesome staff was very friendly and kind .thank you for making us feel at home when we was away from our home ..
- Our stay was wonderful, the staff was friendly and helpful. The beds were super comfortable and I loved the fact that it was really quiet. The best breakfast I have had at a hotel. Great value!
- Nice big room, large property, right off the highway.
- Tamika at the front desk is wonderful, went to extra trouble to accommodate my wife’s disability all while training a new employee.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lexington, KY
Country Inn and Suites Lexington is located in Lexington, just 22 miles from Richmond.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Frankfort is 27 miles from Country Inn Lexington, and Versailles is 16 miles away. Blue Grass Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Staff was nice room was clean and very comfortable would for sure stay again or recommend to family
- Ashley at the front desk and head housekeeper Suzie. Went above and beyond with a situation we had. Took care of it like caring professionals. I was truly impressed with them both. We will stay again.
- The staff was extremely nice. The pool fine. The value was excellent.
- It was within walking distance of a Walmart, and other convenient stores. Simple outside aesthetics, beautiful interior design.
- Friendly staff. Clean rooms and the morning breakfast was a nice perk.
Four Points Sheraton – Lexington
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Four Points Sheraton – Lexington is located in Lexington in the region of Kentucky, just 26 miles from Richmond. The hotel has a sun terrace and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Frankfort is 22 miles from Four Points Sheraton – Lexington, and Versailles is 14 miles from the property. Blue Grass Airport is 8 miles away.
- The room was spacious and very clean. Also provided many complimentary toiletries and water. Did not charge for my pet, which I really appreciate.
- The lobby was nice, guest services was courteous and the chief manager was helpful. Also housekeeping was friendly and the manager at check-in and check-out were polite.
- Comfortable room. Decent breakfast. Least expensive place for the area we wanted.
- Powder eggs, I was told booking included breakfast , then was charged at breakfast? I didn’t say anything to gal at breakfast , I just paid it . She was super hospitable. Very friendly and eager to help . No the bed was firm . The property needs updating. The pool was very dirty ! Sand all over . My granddaughters came to swim and I was a little concerned about cleanliness! There wasn’t towels both days . Had to go get. Room had no seating to eat . We had our kids over for pizza had to go to pool area to sit !
- Very little to actually like. There was a pool that appeared to be nice, didn’t get a chance to use it.
Days Inn & Suites Lexington
Located in Lexington, 24 miles from Richmond, Days Inn & Suites Lexington features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Frankfort is 24 miles from Days Inn & Suites Lexington, and Versailles is 15 miles from the property. Blue Grass Airport is 9 miles away.
- Check-in was really easy and the room was clean and stocked with everything that I would need.
- The breakfast could have been better but the over all experience was good I wold give it a 9 out of 10
- Bed was so comfortable. Front desk staff was wonderful
- Very disappointing. We did not stay for the breakfast
- Staff was nice. The outside of the building looked nice.
Red Roof Inn Lexington
This hotel is located 3 miles from central Lexington and features rooms with a flat-screen TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. The Kentucky Horse Park is a 15 minute drive away.Each room at the Red Roof Inn Lexington has a work desk and private bathroom. They have HBO channels and free toiletries.Free parking is available at the Lexington Red Roof Inn. Fax and copy services are offered at the 24-hour front desk. Daily newspapers are available for guests to read.The University of Kentucky is 4 miles from the hotel. The historic Mary Todd Lincoln House is a 10 minute drive away.
- The place is clean and the rooms comfortable. Plus great location near the expressway.
- The people were very nice the room was very awesome.
- I’ve gone to my high prices hotels before but for the money paid at Red Roof I was a bit scared, didn’t know what to expect. The room was exceptionally clean. Hard wood floor I love that. The bathroom which is my most fear was perfect very clean. The king size bed awesome. Give this hotel not a 10 but a 20. I would definitely stay there again n recommend it to anyone. Thank Red Roof for such a beautiful weekend.
- Convenient and the cleanliness of pictures on there website site matched upon our visit.
- I was thoroughly impressed by the cleanliness of this building.
Best Western Winchester Hotel
One of our best sellers in Winchester! Best Western Winchester Hotel is located in Winchester, just 16 miles from Lexington.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Richmond is 18 miles from Best Western Winchester Hotel , and Berea is 30 miles away. Blue Grass Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and the beds comfortable. The hotel is centrally located in Winchester and has easy access to interstate to Lexington. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent and included fresh fruit, waffles and pastries. It also had the regulars of eggs, fried potatoes and sausage.
- OK breakfast Very BEST clean Hot neat, At 78 rear young the VERY BEST YOU will never find a better Breakfast not just you cheep stale roll and coffee 8 kinds of cereal yes THIS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST Thank you
- The room was extremely clean. The lobby is clean,breakfast outstanding. The employees couldn’t be any nicer.
- The hotel was clean, excellent breakfast, price very good. Newly upgraded, very well done.was as nice in room or dining area as ANY hotel or motel we have ever been in.
- The breakfast was tasty and the extras (several types of milk, condiments, etc) was like no other motel I’ve seen.
Motel 6 Lexington East
One of our best sellers in Lexington! Motel 6 Lexington East is located in Lexington, just 22 miles from Richmond.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Frankfort is 27 miles from Motel 6 Lexington East, and Versailles is 17 miles away. Blue Grass Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Bed and pillows are comfy. I like that the room has acces from outside and not all inside the building.
- I loved the style of the rooms. It’s a very contemporary, new feel. The floors in the rooms are laminate, which I think is an excellent idea for a pet friendly facility. Check in and out was a breeze. The heater/AC unit was very quiet and worked really well. The room itself was very quiet, which I definitely appreciated.
- Beds were exceptionally comfortable. Had to pay for WiFi and then only 1 person could use the code at a time, need to upgrade their technology to the new millennium!
- great value for the money! staff very friendly,this is the second time we stayed there & will go back next year.
- This is good value for the price when you are traveling with a pet. Definitely only basic accommodation but convenient and inexpensive. Bed was comfortable.
Hampton Inn Winchester KY
Just off I-64, this hotel is a 5-minute drive from downtown Winchester. It serves a hot breakfast every morning and features an outdoor pool, hot tub, and putting green.Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV are included in every room at Hampton Inn Winchester KY. They come with a microwave and a refrigerator and are furnished with a work desk.Guests can work out in the fitness center or use the business center at the Winchester Hampton Inn. The hotel’s front desk is staffed 24 hours a day.Fort Boonesboro State Park is 10.4 miles from the hotel. The Bluegrass Heritage Museum is a 6-minute drive away.
- We stay here regularly when visiting our grandchildren in Winchester. The staff is so friendly and the whole hotel has a warm family feeling. They always have a nice breakfast and snacks for on the go available. It is clean and comfortable.
- The hotel staff is extremely courteous and the hotel itself is in excellent condition
- Staff were so helpful and friendly! We have stayed here several times while visiting Winchester and this was our best stay!
- Location and cleanliness and friendly staff. They let us stay extra two hours to meet with our son.
- Nice hotel, very friendly staff stayed there previously.
Top Hotels In Paris Kentucky Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paris Kentucky to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paris Kentucky but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paris Kentucky. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!