10 Best Hotels To Stay In Parigné Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Parigné Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Parigné Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parigné Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parigné Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Parigné Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Parigné Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Parigné Brittany:
Relais du Silence Château Du Bois Guy
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, Chateau Du Bois Guy is located in Parigné. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.There are lots of activities in the area, such as golfing, biking and fishing. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Le Mont Saint Michel is 19 miles from Chateau Du Bois Guy, and Avranches is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Staff are amazing. Food is fantastic. Great environment.
The comfort, cleanliness and the attitude of the staff was excellent. They were very caring towards our two dogs.
The outside, ground level, converted building we were given as a bedroom was comfortable and appropriate for our needs.
A beautiful place where it’s ideal to relax, enjoy the surroundings and be spoiled by the staff at the château.
The restaurant is an extraordinary culinary experience.
Friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
An extra is that the owners are big animal lovers and that dogs (pets) are welcome.
We hope to be back soon!
- Staff is excellent, we stayed for dinner – it was good. We paid for basic room, it was basic, but clean.
- The property and the owners are amazing. It was a fabulous experience and a wonderful place to spend my 50th birthday with my family. Would love to come back again
Best Western Hôtel Des Voyageurs
This hotel is in Fougères, right in the heart of the ancient citadel of Duché de Bretagne. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi internet access and a mixture of traditional stone walls and modern décor.The rooms in the stone building are individually-decorated and feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They are complete with a private bathroom and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast with regional specialties is served every morning at the Best Western Hôtel Des Voyageurs. After breakfast, you can use the computer in the lobby.The hotel is in close proximity to the castle, the belfry, restaurants and free parking facilities, 20 minutes from Mont St. Michel and one hour from both the beaches of Saint-Malo and the World War II landing beaches.
Central location with a large parking lot nearby (place de la Grande Douve)
Friendly staff and fast check-in
Room recently renovated, comfortable, and clean
Very quiet thanks two windows in the bedroom
- The evening meal in restaurant – best breton cochon in the west – well worth a try!!
- the hotel was fine for an overnight stop passing through the area
- Excellent location. Friendly young man at reception.
- Staff were extremely friendly & helpful, central location to historic city facilities with exceptional castle and other mediaeval buildings. Ideal area to visit. Access by motorway to other historic cities in Brittany.
- Central location with a large parking lot nearby (place de la Grande Douve)
Brit Hotel Du Parc – Fougères
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Brit Hotel Du Parc – Fougères offers accommodations in Fougères, just 23 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rennes is 27 miles from Brit Hotel Parc Fougères, and Laval is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 30 miles from Brit Hotel Du Parc – Fougères.
- Beds were extremely comfortable and the room/hotel was very clean. The staff were exceptional, very helpful, cheerful and informative. Could not have asked for better staff.
- Could walk to McDonalds & a great Chinese Buffet place
- Easy to get to. Picked because it was at the edge of town.
- Hotel somewhat outside Fougères center. Need car to get to hotel and then to Fougères center. Big, clean room. Friendly staff. Good breakfast.
- Very clean and comfortable. Very friendly staff. Good breakfast.
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Campanile Fougères offers accommodations in Fougères, just 25 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.Rennes is 28 miles from Campanile Fougères, and Laval is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- We liked the breakfast buffet, and the evening meals were excellent.
- The room opens on to the outside like a motel type which I like, there were tea and coffee making facilities which is quite unusual in France but very nice first thing in the morning, especially if you don’t plan on having breakfast. The bathroom had a small bath, again this is fairly unusual in France especially in a budget hotel and the water pressure was SUPER and HOT. The on-site restaurant is fairly un-inspiring decor wise but the food was perfectly good and comparable if not better to any of the chain restaurants nearby.
Location very good
Receptionist Orphelia, very informative and helpful, spoke excellent English
The staff were courteous and very helpful
The food was both varied, plentiful and delicious.
- Individual rooms with own front door and the food which was great and just what was required after a long journey.
Hotel de Bretagne
Hotel de Bretagne offers accommodations in Fougères.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Le Mont Saint Michel is 24 miles from Hotel de Bretagne, and Rennes is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- After struggling to find somewhere to stay on a business trip this hotel was available at very short notice. Friendly staff and in the centre of Fougeres
- Suited us great restaurant of the same name up town second time I have used this hotel and I would use it again
- Parking area for motorcycles was very convenient. The price of room very good. Great location for all amenities ?
- The location is good to visit Fougeres and also Mont Saint Michelle.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Light airy room with free wifi and a good sized bathroom and shower.
Large free car park just across the road.
Sheet and blanket on the bed, not just one thick (and hot) duvet.
Inter-Hotel Fougères Ouest Le Lion D’or
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Inter-Hotel Le Lion D’or is located in Saint-Brice-en-Coglès, just 17 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rennes is 25 miles from Inter-Hotel Le Lion D’or, and Cancale is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Good location , lovely village, and secure car park. Spotlessly clean room.
- Excellent people, room quality and food. We stayed on a Saturday evening en-route across the top of France. The quality of the evening meal was exceptional. The room was clean and VERY comfortable. It’s just a really good hotel.
Good for our purposes – Overnight stay whilst visiting Mont Saint Michel (40 mins drive away – would have liked to have stayed closer but not many options as we only booked a day or two in advance).
Clean, spacious room. Heated towel rack.
Outdoor parking – gate closes at night but accessible by code.
Bakery across the road was great
- Very clean and well organised hotel, with friendly staff. Would book again when in the area.
- Evening meal was excellent. A good choice on the menu, service very good, children’s meals were very good
Hôtel Le Flaubert
Located in Fougères, just a 5-minute drive from Fougères Castle, Hôtel Le Flaubert offers a bar and daily maid service. Rennes is a 40-minute drive away.All rooms feature a TV, wardrobe and heating. Some have a private bathroom with a shower, while other rooms have access to shared bathroom and toilet facilities.A breakfast is served each morning at Hôtel Le Flaubert.Additional features include free WiFi access in the public areas and free public parking in the area. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 31.7 miles from the property.
- The accommodation and facility was very basic for 2018.
- The owners were helpful in providing directions to the city center to visit the castle. The hotel was clean and great value. We were visiting Mont Saint Michel the next day and wanted a hotel that was near enough to get to the site in the morning, but not so near that we paid a lot for the room. This hotel met the requirements, plus it is in a town with a charming old town center and a fabulous ruin of a castle.
- This is a very comfortable and super clean hotel. Our hosts were delightful and we enjoyed the excellent coffe and croissant in the cafe run by our hosts. Everything about our stay was good.
- The proprietors were super helpful and very accomodating, plus one of them spoke good English.
- Location, lovely town. Much to explore. Well within walking distance.
The Normandie Hotel is located at Saint James, on the border between Normandy and Brittany. It is offers accommodations with private bathrooms free Wi-Fi internet access and a TV.Breakfast is served daily and the Normandie’s restaurant offers traditional cuisine with seafood dishes. Guests are also invited to relax in the bar.The Hotel Normandie is next to the Beuvron River and a 5-minute drive from highway A84/ E03.
very friendly staff
very good location near Mont Saint-Michel Isle
very good restaurant as separate module, we have got delisious dinner in the night
comfort room is better as standard double
- Friendly staff, good location. Pets accepted. PArking very close to property. Great for visiting Mt St Michel
Rien de spécial
L’endroit est triste car il n’y a plus beaucoup de commerces et d’arrêt
Nous étions les seules dans cet hôtel mais la propriétaire n’y est pour rien. Nous comprenons qu’elle n’engage pas amélioration
- l’accueil , le lit , le petit déjeuner simple mais correct , parking a proximité
les petits déjeuners
le plat du jour
c’est un hôtel à conseiller
- very friendly staff
Hotel Restaurant Le Lion d’Or
Located in Saint-Hilaire-du-Harcouët, 19 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel, Hotel Restaurant Le Lion d’Or features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Granville is 29 miles from Hotel Le Lion d’Or, and Bagnoles de l’Orne is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 45 miles from Hotel Restaurant Le Lion d’Or.
- Well situated at entry of Saint-Hilaire-du-Harcouët. Nice restaurant with creative cooking.
- The food in the restaurant on the first night was excellent.
- It was an unexpected surprise to taste a very refined cuisine in the restaurant of the hotel, well presented dishes and nice wines. Very useful the parking area in front of the hotel without extra charging. After a not very friendly impact with the Lady at reception after we have to say she was nice with us.
- Great breakfast, good service, relaxed and friendly
We had a lovely warm welcome, shown where to park our bikes which were locked up safely and taken to our very comfortable rooms. The restaurant food was excellent, nothing too much trouble catering for the two vegetarians amongst us. It was a short walk to look round the town and very convenient for the cycle route next day. Breakfast was very good.
Can highly recommend this hotel and restaurant as, without exception, all the staff made us feel at home.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Le Cygne is located in Saint-Hilaire-du-Harcouët. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Le Mont Saint Michel is 20 miles from Le Cygne, and Granville is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Breakfast OK, functional hotel. Garage convenient for bike storage.
- Excellent restaurant and a good position for travelling from Channel ports etc
Bed very firm and comfortable
Excellent bathroom size
- Friendly staff, comfortable bed, great breakfast, excellent value for money
- the swimming pool and the hotel had wifi and free parking
Top Hotels In Parigné Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Parigné Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Parigné Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Parigné Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!