10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pareid Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Pareid Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pareid Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pareid Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pareid Lorraine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pareid Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pareid Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pareid Lorraine:
Hotel Restaurant La Sirène
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Restaurant La Sirène offers accommodations in Étain, just 25 miles from Metz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Amnéville is 23 miles from Hotel La Sirène, Etain, and Thionville is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 32 miles from Hotel Restaurant La Sirène.
- Convenient location and friendly proprietor. Most rooms are away from the street. Breakfast is simple, yet complete choice available and at a reasonable price.
- Bed OK,Staff competent ,friendly ,outgoing,good command in English.
- The restaurant was a hidden gem. The food was unexpectedly delicious, well prepared, presented, and served. The veranda setting was a very pleasant setting. The hotel is an old property that has done a good job to keep a clean and well maintained facility. You could imagine a period piece from the 40’s being set there. It was comfortable, interesting, safe, and had all you needed to spend a night on the road for a reasonable price. I would choose it again.
- Excellent, welcoming place, staff made you feel really welcome, excellent food, lovley breakfast
Excellent food for dinner.
Very positive that the hotel accepted pets.
Hotel Des Cotes De Meuse
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Des Cotes De Meuse offers accommodations in Saint-Maurice-sous-les-Côtes. The hotel has a playground and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You can play darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Metz is 24 miles from Hotel Des Cotes De Meuse, and Amnéville is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 26 miles from the property.
Probably THE best hotel room I’ve ever stayed in as far as facilities for children are concerned. It had EVERYTHING for a toddler…and I mean EVERYTHING…toys, baby bath, cot, the whole sh-bang.
Restaurant food was SUPERB too.
- We could not check in before 18.30 allthough the hotelmanager was already present at 17.30
- J’ai aimé le plateau de café/thé/bouilloire dans la chambre
Hôteliers très sympathiques
Très bien mangé
- le lit confortable ,la gentillesse des responsables
- Probably THE best hotel room I’ve ever stayed in as far as facilities for children are concerned. It had EVERYTHING for a toddler…and I mean EVERYTHING…toys, baby bath, cot, the whole sh-bang.
Hattonchatel Chateau is located in France’s Lorraine region. It offers rooms and suites, grounds and a terrace. Free parking and free Internet access are available.The rooms and suites at Hattonchatel Chateau are equipped with a Victorian style private bathroom and views of the grounds.Hattonchatel Chateau can prepare traditional French cuisine that guests can enjoy in the dining room next to the open fireplace. Meals must be reserved in advance.Guests are invited to explore the expansive castle grounds with its ornate fountain and pond. There are a number of activities nearby including horseback riding, golf and fishing.
Breakfast was fantastic with eggs cooked to order, bacon, hot coffee, fresh croissants, and all the other continental staples.
Fabian, the owner, will do anything to make you comfortable.
- We liked everything about Hattonchatel Chateau and especially the dining experience
The Staff is great and the castle is really impressive for a construction of the 1930s.
The region is really beautiful. The hotel was clean.
- Beautiful historic property. Romantic. Wonderful dinner experience.
- Splendid location in a cute quiet, old town. What a beautiful building. With a bit of energy and Some adjustments, it could be easily a 4* hotel
- Breakfast was fantastic with eggs cooked to order, bacon, hot coffee, fresh croissants, and all the other continental staples.
Lodge Hôtel de Sommedieue Verdun
Located in Sommedieue, 7 miles from Verdun-sur-Meuse, Lodge Hôtel de Sommedieue Verdun features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Bar-le-Duc is 26 miles from Lodge Hôtel de Sommedieue Verdun, and Pont-à-Mousson is 29 miles away. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- The hosts of the lodge were very nice and they took great care of us — lodgement, food and overall hospitality.
- Le cadre en pleine nature, l’accueil chaleureux, la chambre moderne et confort
- Ce fût une jolie surprise à tous point de vue, hôtel, restauration, accueil et environnement.
- De mooie nieuwe ruime kamer en het domein van het hotel waar je een lekkere wandeling kunt maken rondom de forellenvijvers.
Die Zimmer sind groß und ganz neu. Sehr komfortables Bad. Wasserkocher mit Tee und Kaffee auf dem Zimmer.
Die Gastgeber sind umwerfend freundlich, das Essen rustikal und sehr gut. In der Gaststube sitzt man gemütlich am Kamin. Das Hotel ist umgeben von Angelteichen.
Verdun mit allen Sehenswürdigkeiten ist schnell erreichbar.
Logis Hôtel du Lac de la Madine
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Logis Hôtel du Lac de la Madine offers accommodations in Heudicourt-sous-les-Côtes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Nancy is 28 miles from Logis Lac la Madine, and Metz is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- We really enjoyed our stay, the hotel was beautifully designed, the food was delicious ( there were even vegetarian options) and the staff friendly, everything was perfect.
- The restaurant on site was fabulous! The food was creative and delicious, the atmosphere elegant but not stuffy, and the service attentive and friendly.
- Room was ok for stop over night but wouldn’t want to stay longer. Beds really comfy, lovely shower room. Restaurant excellent as was breakfast. We didn’t see much of the surroundings as we only stopped over to visit memorials in Verdun
- Fantastic restaurant and excellent breakfast buffet.
- It’s always a pleasure to come to this hotel! Service is great! They always open up the breakfast earlier for us as we need to leave early! Super restaurant! Well done ladies!
In need of a relaxing vacation? The modern Hôtel Aster offers a warm and friendly welcome and a range of comfortable rooms.Rooms at the Hôtel Aster all have private bathrooms and equipped with all of the necessary amenities.With on-site meeting/function rooms, the Hôtel Aster also offers a convenient setting for private events and business meetings.
- The rooms were very clean and the beds comfortable.
- The food in the restaurant was very good and good choices
- The position of the Astor is halfway between Dover and Berne and has an Aldi and cheap places to eat.
L’accueil et le personnel chaleureux. Nous étions loger pour un baptêmes.
Le calme et le bel environnement de l’hôtel nous a rendu notre séjour agréable
bien indiqué et parking sécurisé
le personnel est impliqué et agréable et souriant
One of our top picks in Verdun-sur-Meuse.Located in Verdun-sur-Meuse in the region of Lorraine, 29 miles from Bar-le-Duc, Les Orchidees features a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the hotel. Torgny is 24 miles from Les Orchidees, and Virton is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- I liked the location just out of Verdun, I liked that they had ample parking, a bar and an excellent restaurant. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
- Cheap compared to others in area friendly staff, free parking
- Really friendly staff, good dinner, good breakfast, easy to reach, nice and quite room, location close to city center.
- The quality of the food served as part of the half board option was excellent and better than many expensive meals we have had in restaurants.
- The staff were excellent and the evening meal set menu was first class. We o lynx stayed for one night but the hotel suited our needs. It is easy to find and has a large car park. Two bus tours were visiting at the same time but the staff coped with the volume of customers in a cheerful manner.
ibis budget Verdun
This ibis Budget is in Verdun, 1.5 miles from the center of town. It provides air-conditioned guest rooms, each with a private bathroom, elevator access, cable TV and free Wi-Fi.The Hotel Verdun serves a buffet breakfast in the hotel dining room. Guests can also enjoy express check-in and check-out, and free private parking.Guests at the ibis Budget Verdun can visit Verdun Cathedral and the Centre Mondial de la Paix, only 2 miles from the hotel. The hotel is easily accessible via the A4 and N4 highways.
excellent location, clean, good bed, good pillow and good value for money
the Poivre Rouge restaurant 5 minutes away was excellent too, with very friendly staff
Basic but comfortable enough overnight accommodation while travelling through France on the way to skiing.
Efficient computerised check-in.
- Good value room near Verdun centre. Great off street parking. Nice hot shower! Lovely lady on reception when we arrived. Very welcoming.
- Helpful staff providing great sightseeing maps. Price was a great value. Close to supermarket and medium priced restaurants.
Easy access to shops, fuel and dining
In your carpark section you should add “On site parking” with a tick from me.
- excellent location, clean, good bed, good pillow and good value for money
Located in Verdun-sur-Meuse, 28 miles from Bar-le-Duc, Hotel Privilège features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Torgny is 26 miles from Hotel Privilège, and Virton is 30 miles from the property. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 40 miles away.
- Ideal stopover. Restaurant is fabulous. Location is relatively close to hypermarket (ideal for fuel and provisions). This is the second time we have stayed at Hotel Privilege at will definitely stay there again.
- Location was good for our purposes but the signposting not so good!
- I was most impressed with the staff, always helpful with smiles . They were most attentive and so made our three day stay delightful.
- Easy access from motorway with parking. Had an evening meal which was better than expected and good value.
Very good restaurant 100 yards away.
Good parking out the back.
Reasonably close to WW1 monuments/cemeteries.
Close to Motorway
B&B Hôtel Verdun
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, B&B Hôtel Verdun offers accommodations in Verdun-sur-Meuse, just 28 miles from Bar-le-Duc. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Torgny is 25 miles from B&B Hôtel Verdun, and Virton is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 40 miles from B&B Hôtel Verdun.
- You need a code to get into this place and if you book through booking.com, check your account for the code or email the property otherwise, you’ll have to wait till the reception opens (5:30pm). We had our code and checked in around 3:30pm but at first it didn’t work, after 10 minutes, we had no problem. The room was okay in size. The shower had good pressure and hot water, the toilet paper is rough. The WIFI worked well. We asked for extra pillows and received them. The breakfast was okay. I liked being able to open the window.
- One must view this hotel in perspective for what it is: a very acceptable budget hotel in the city of Verdun with an intriguing semi-automated service system. Arriving late we discovered no staff after 20:00, but an automated ATM-like machine to process your CC and give out an entry code for the front door and room door. Hotel is only staffed for 4 hours in the morning and 4 hours in the evening. There is no lift – be forewarned. Rooms are tight with small compact bathroom. Beds were very comfortable, and rooms were clean and adequately equipped with small desk and chairs. Housekeeping service is adequate. Continental breakfast available for a reasonable fee. A good value, but quite anonymous-feeling. Interesting concept of minimal staffing. Gated parking was free, with late entry using your reservation code.
- staff location and consistant quality matched the B&B Model
- Very competent and polite but also unobtrusive personnel. Perfectly clean and well kept in every detail. A highly recommendable hotel for a business trip.
- The room was smallish and utilitarian but very clean. The shower was awesome. The bed was incredibly comfortable. We had a car, so location wasn’t an issue. It’s not in the city center. The price for what we got was pretty great. We recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Verdun with a car.
Top Hotels In Pareid Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pareid Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pareid Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pareid Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!