10 Best Hotels To Stay In Paredes Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Paredes Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paredes Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paredes Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paredes Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paredes Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paredes Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Paredes Galicia:
Balneario de Mondariz
Set next to the River Tea, Hotel Balneario de Mondariz is one of Spain’s most well-known spas. It features an 18-hole golf course with impressive views of the picturesque Galician countryside. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.All rooms are soundproofed and come with a flat-screen TV, heating, and air conditioning. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bathrobe and slippers, bath, and hairdryerThe Water Palace has waterbeds, geysers and hydromassage jets. There is also a river area, a cascade and dry and steam saunas.There is a large garden area and a children’s playground where activities for children are arranged. You can also find good hiking in the nearby countryside.Hotel Balneario de Mondariz is 30 minutes’ drive from Vigo Airport. The Portuguese border is 12 mi away.
- I went there off-season (March), which was perfect. Stunning location, wonderful historic buildings updated with all modern conveniences, fantastic warm-water huge thermal swimming pool (indoors for all weathers), traditional mineral water for health, beneficial spa treatments (at excellent prices). The scenic countryside around Mondariz has well-maintained walking paths along crystal-clear running streams (Rio Tea). The food at Mondariz Spa was excellent – fresh, tasty, beautifully-presented breakfast buffet. Plus a snack/salad bar open all day if lighter fare than full dining-room lunch and/or dinner is desired. Super retreat for health, diet, and exercise!
- This facility is a true Spa. The service was excellent and the ambiance was top drawer.
The Water Palace beats by far any thermal pool I know in other spas- it is enormous with lots of “attractions” which I won’t tell you about so as not to spoil the surprise. This was low season and I was there with less than 30 other guests. But at high season it may eventually be overpopulated.
Breakfast excellent; dinner excellent and makes me feel sorry for the restaurants around because we did not feel like missing dinner at hotel. At 25 euro it was cheap. Also the restaurant personnel were tops and it is always enticing to address the personnel in Portuguese and be understood and answered in Galician.
Receptionists helpful and efficient. Nice too.
Car garage acceptable.
- The food was amazing, and the swimming pool is really nice but if you don’t have kids I think that you might have a hard time!
- We have visited before about 18 months ago and decided to spend Christmas Day there. We booked half-board and we were very impressed with the set menu for the evening meal. We have lived in Spain for 15 years and had many meals out, this was in my top 5, really tasty and good value for money. We will definitely consider repeating this Christmas Day treat.
Hotel Mondariz Adventure
Located in Mondariz, Hotel Mondariz Adventure provides free WiFi. This 1-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space.At the hotel, all rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV.Vigo is 14 miles from Hotel Mondariz Adventure. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Situated within Vigo’s exhibition site and near the airport, this hotel boasts accommodations that are characterized by a warm and cozy atmosphere.All rooms are exterior facing, and the hotel also has a restaurant service with homemade Galician cuisine and typical tapas dishes available in the cafeteria.With a pleasant family atmosphere, and only 10 minutes from the center of Vigo, the hotel has easy access to the main highways and beaches. The hotel has parking facilities.
- Staff arranged lift to airport at no charge. Excellent customer service.
The beds were very comfortable ,hairdryer was
a welcome addition, very spacious rooms
- It’s was modern, well laid out. The bedroom was very comfortable to stay in.
Very gracious and accommodating hosts. Free shuttle to airport. Proximity to airport for early morning flight.
Good value for money evening meal.
- Quite place, beautiful nature, parking lot and walking distance to airport.
Hotel Santo Apóstol
Overlooking the Vigo estuary, Hotel Santo Apóstol (antes Hotel Anton) is close to the Playa de Cesantes Beach. Offering a picturesque setting, this charming hotel features rooms with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Santo Apóstol has a bar and an à la carte restaurant, which specializes in seafood and fish dishes. You can also taste a wide selection of Galician and Portuguese white wines.You can visit the castle of Sotomayor or the Vilaboa salt mines, only 15 minutes’ drive from Hotel Santo Apóstol. Vigo and Pontevendra are less than 12 mi of the hotel.
- Very clean and comfortable hotel. It is on the outskirts of town so there are no restaurants easily accessed close by. This was not an issue as the hotel has a restaurant with great food and reasonable prices. The hotel is right on a lake which is quite scenic. The owner of the hotel went above and beyond to help us as we lost our phone on the day of our arrival. We really appreciated her kindness.
- We arrived late at this hotel from the airport but the staff were terrific towards us. Booking in was seamless and they produced food at that late hour to a hungry crew! Very pleased with how generous and helpful they were to us.
- Bed was very comfortable . Nice, slightly old-fashioned hotel with a lovely view of the sea. A very nice breakfast was included.
- There is a view of the ocean. Not too far out of the way for Camino walkers.
- Would have stayed in Arcade had I better idea of the location – which is directly on highly-trafficked 550 and not near any other possibility for a meal (that was walk-able). Place was clean. Staff was friendly. Just wouldn’t stay here again because of location.
Hotel Internacional Porriño
Hotel Internacional Porriño in Porriño features 2-star accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. Offering a bar, the property is located within 3.7 miles of University of Vigo. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and room service for guests.Guest rooms in Hotel Internacional Porriño are equipped with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries. All guest rooms include a desk.The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The hotel property is dated for sure but everything was clean. There was some mold around the caulking in the bathroom but other than that it was acceptable. There seemed to be newer flooring in the room and bathroom. Its about a 10-15 minute walk to the center of town which was really nice. The internet was super strong and the TV did work.
- Right in the centre of town, friendly staff and good room. What more do you want?
- Near city square, terrific restaurants nearby, decent bathroom.
- Very good night’s rest in our “camino portugues”.
- Comfortable bed and well fitted out bathroom. The lift is quite good.
Hotel Restaurante Isape
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Restaurante Isape offers accommodations in Arcade Estrada De Soutomaior, 9.3 mi from Vigo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath and bath or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pontevedra is 6.8 mi from Hotel Restaurante Isape, while Sanxenxo is 11 mi away. Peinador Airport is 7.5 mi from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I loved the hotels locations and the views from our balcony.
- It was very clean which we really appreciated. Good views from balcony.
- The staff were kind and quite helpful. Quiet room, good rest. The food in the adjoining restaurant was delicious, the best meal during our four weeks in Spain & Portugal.
- Authentic hotel along the Camino. Room with balcony and water view. Fantastic evening meal served by the owners.
- The location was very convenient for the Camino and we enjoyed the evening meal.
Overlooking the enchanting Vigo Estuary, San Luis occupies a privileged position by the sea in the small fishing village of Arcade, on San Simon’s inlet. This pet-friendly property offers a restaurant and free WiFi.Bright room have views of Vigo Estuary or the mountains. They come with a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony.Located within the Portuguese Route of the Camino de Santiago, San Luis offers free WiFi in all areas and free on site parking, as well bike storage for pilgrims.In an area well known for its oysters, the town also presents itself as the ideal base for exploring a number of local tourist towns. Its surrounding area is ideal to practice a variety of water-sports, such as water-skiing, windsurfing, and sailing, or adventure sports, like hiking and rafting. Alternatively you can enjoy an exciting boat trip along the river.
- This was a roadside hotel, used by pilgrims and other travellers. The food was simple but more than adequate, although some items ran out occasionally. However, the overall impression was quite good.
- Basic hotel, closer to Camino than we thought it would be. (Go over Ponte Romano, follow track, then take left fork at distribution depot, path eventually onto tarmac road and turn right, go under railway, follow your nose. Around 10mins in total)
- One person (staff member) made this very good experience exceptional – Angel, a wonderfully pleasant lady who went the extra mile in everything she did.
- Just good hotel on the road. If you are walking the Camino route, it is perfect stop. Good restaurant for a dinner.
- Felt like more than a two star hotel. I have stayed at three stars that were not as good. 30 euros for a single, would recommend.
Las Islas is 6.2 mi from Pontevedra, on Galicia’s Rías Baixas. With an outdoor pool, it offers panoramic views over Vigo Estuary, as well as free Wi-Fi and free parking.The Islas is set in gardens, and has a jetty. The hotel interior is rustic in style, and features antique furniture.All heated rooms have a private bathroom and cable TV. All rooms have a private balcony with mountain or sea views.The Islas Hotel has a cafeteria, which opens into the garden. There is a bar and barbecue facilities.There is a tour desk, and you can easily make a day trip to Pontevedra, Vigo, Santiago de Compostela, and Portugal.
- Pool and garden were a welcome relief from our long walk.
- Comfy beds with nice linens, friendly team at the reception area. Well maintained grounds with a refreshing swimming pool and plenty of seating outside including lounge chairs. Also a bar / cafe and vending machine for beers and snacks.
- The staff was very kind and helpful. The room was very clean!
Nice place to stay for a night or two. Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms. Hotel is reasonable comfortable for a price. There is a pool in the hotel, but, unfortunately we couldn’t use it, because right at that day there were construction works and lots of dust in the pool.
Nice and romantic view from the window in the night.
Moreover, it was the first place in Spain this week, where the hotel staff at least tried to speak English and could understand us.
Nice naked girl on the wall 🙂
Rectoral de Cobres 1729
Built in 1729, on a hill that offers breathtaking views over the Vigo estuary and the strait of Rande, this small country hotel offers you the ideal location for a relaxing break. Redondela is 11 mi away.At only ten minutes by car from the center of Vigo, the golf club and the international airport, the hotel also offers easy access to beautiful, white sandy beaches and excellent fish and seafood restaurants.This exceptional historic environment is enhanced by the architecture and art of the old stone building, with its spectacular 150 square yard granary, which today does not house grain but exhibitions and festivities.
- Excellent location, facilities as I never seen before in Spain
- Great environment and waking up to the rising sun is what everyone should see…
- Owner very welcoming and helpful. Lovely House. Great accommodation. Seems like it provides a wedding/party venue, so maybe check if you want quiet at a weekend? Great covered patio room for a wet day ..
- Simply wonderful – beautiful building and very sophisticated style throughout. Only wish we could have stayed longer than one night.
- Fabulous place to relax and enjoy the view of the inlet. The staff were excellent and made us feel at home. Would definately come back if we are in the area again.
Hotel del Mar Vigo
One of our top picks in Vigo.Hotel del Mar is 800 feet from La Piedra Market and Vigo’s Old Town, and just 150 feet from the transatlantic port. Its air-conditioned rooms come with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.The soundproofed rooms in the Hotel del Mar are modern and large. They have air conditioning, heating and direct telephone. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and bath tub.The café serves a varied daily breakfast. There is a set lunch menu on weekdays.Hotel del Mar is 150 feet away from the seafront, where you can get a ferry to the Cies Islands. The Auditorio Mar de Vigo Convention Center is 8 minutes’ walk away.Guests at the Hotel del Mar enjoy discounted rates in the nearby public car park. There is a bus stop 150 feet away and the train station is 1,650 feet from the hotel.
- Basic accommodation but spotlessly clean excellent location so near to the port good restaurants and the old town. Very quiet street we were on the third floor with a tiny balcony. No street noise. We arrived by train and short taxi ride from the station.
- Very good location. Friendly staff and a decent bar area. Breakfast decent. Car park was very close by.
- It is a classic, perfectly located hotel in Vigo with wonderful beds and great hotel staff! The rooms are so co fotsnle snd the location is the ultimate.
- This is an excellent hotel; a great location in Vigo right down at the port. The staff were excellent; very friendly and very helpful. The small cafe was wonderful; lots of fresh food. Very easy to check in too.
- Simple accommodation, very well located on the centre of Vigo. The room was simple but clean. The bed was quite big and comfortable. Very good price/quality relation.
Top Hotels In Paredes Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paredes Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paredes Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paredes Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!