10 Best Hotels To Stay In Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Paredes De Nava Castile And Leon:
H & R Estrella del Bajo Carrión
Offering attractive rooms with balconies and views of its gardens, H & R Estrella del Bajo Carrión features an à la carte restaurant and a terrace. This stylish, family-run hotel is set in the center of Villoldo.The hotel’s chic restaurant serves a range of creative Palencian cuisine. There is also an informal snack bar and a lounge with a fireplace. Breakfast at the Bajo Carrión includes homemade jams, fresh bread, pastries and cured meats.Each spacious room at H & R Estrella del Bajo Carrión has elegant décor and cotton bed linen. There is free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with a bathrobe, slippers and designer toiletries.The hotel is located in Castilla y León’s Tierra de Campos Region. La Olmeda Roman Villa is 35 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The center of Palencia is a 40-minute drive away, and León and Burgos can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- Camas, cómodas. Desayuno, espléndido..y la cena, un revuelto de setas? Con foie, para recordar
- El desayuno excepcional. y la tranquilidad del entorno también nos gustó
- Excelente restaurante y exquisita atención por parte del personal.
- El desayuno es de lis mejores q he comido.Equilubrado y de una caludad altisima.
- Schönes Hotel, auch wenn es von aussen nicht unbedingt so aussieht. Sehr gute Küche mit tollem Service.
Hotel Rural la Concordia
Offering charming rooms, Hotel Rural la Concordia is located in the small town of Monzón de Campos. It features a restaurant, and a garden with a barbecue and a wood-burning oven.Each bright room at Hotel Rural la Concordia has attractive décor. There is heating, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy Palencian cuisine in the Concordia’s restaurant. There is also a terrace, a bar and a library.Palencia is just 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel, which offers easy access to the A67 Motorway. Burgos is approximately 56 mi away.
- Hotel Rural la Concordia was just what we wanted located in a quiet Spanish village. The room with a view at the top was clean and comfortable with a good shower. The host served us breakfast and offered us a wide selection to choose from which was very good. We booked a table at the family restaurant just across the road, the food and service was excellent.
- The hotel surpassed our expectations – clean , comfortable, wonderfully warm atmosphere. Our hostess was a lovely lady who did not seem to be at all phased when there was a possibility of our arriving late due to our ferry delay. Our only disappointment was the restaurant across the road which we felt was a bit expensive.
- The owner had given a lot of thought to the comfort of guests. We were very happy with the accommodation.
- We have stayed here before & really like the Hotel for it’s convenience for the Ferry in Santander. We are always made welcome & it has a real family atmosphere. The restaurants across the road is also very nice
Lifts provided to/from Canal de Castilla.
Hotel Don Rodrigo
Hotel Don Rodrigo is situated in the historic center of Palencia next to the Cathedral. Private parking is available on site and free Wi-Fi is offered throughout the hotel.The rooms at Don Rodrigo are spacious and feature a flat-screen TV. A child under 10 is able to stay for free if using existing bedding.There is a continental breakfast available in the restaurant at the hotel. Due to the hotel’s central location it is also possible to find other restaurants, bars and cafes nearby.The Museum of Palencia and Mayor Bridge over the Carrión River are within walking distance of the Don Rodrigo hotel.
Didn’t speak the language but the staff were very good at communication. Very friendly.
Would seriously use this hotel again.
- Clean, spacious room, good facilities, air-con worked (!) (very important with temperature over 30C). Very close to attractive central square with cathedral and the river is also nearby. Convenient location.
- The staff were SO helpful! They were very kind and changed my room so that it was easier for me, and helped me to carry my heavy animal cage up and down to the room. The room was very large and comfortable. Good central location
- Hotel Don Rodrigo more than satisfied my hotel requirements in Palencia.
The hotel was basic but great value for money. Was close to the centre (a 3 minute walk).
car parking is available (at additional small cost) – but is so handy to have as the public car parks were a 10 minute walk away.
- Didn’t speak the language but the staff were very good at communication. Very friendly.
Eurostars Diana Palace
One of our top picks in Palencia – and a guest favorite. Eurostars Diana Palace is in the center of Palencia, next to Palencia Train and Bus Stations. Its elegant, soundproofed rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi and air conditioning.Rooms at the Diana Palace are equipped with satellite TV and a work desk. The bathrooms contain a hairdryer.The Diana Palace serves a varied buffet breakfast. The restaurant offers homemade dishes served à la carte and room service from Monday to Thursday, except holidays.In the lobby there is a café, which is open 24 hours. There is also a reading area, large-screen TV and a computer with free internet access.The San Francisco Church and Palencia Cathedral are within a 10-minutes’ walk of the hotel. Valladolid Airport is 25 mi away and there are good train connections to Madrid from the station opposite.
- Cleanliness good.Nice reception area and friendly reception. Good location.
Underground car park which was secure
General ambience of hotel was good
- Basic facilities, but quite good central location in this very pleasant town. Helpful staff: rather tight underground car park with vehicle lift.
- Excellent staff particularly the reception and restaurant waitress
Reception staff is very friendly
Location is 5 min walk from the train station
Hotel Palacio Congresos
Close to Palencia’s main street, Hotel Palacio Congresos is near the center of Palencia, less than 8 minutes’ walk from the city’s train and bus stations. This modern hotel offers free WiFi, and air-conditioned rooms with a TV, hairdryer and safe.The bright spacious rooms also include a desk and an ergonomic chair. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Some rooms also offer views of Palencia’s well-known Cristo del Otero statue.Palacio Congresos has an on-site garage and 24-hour reception. A buffet breakfast is served daily in the restaurant and the restaurant is open for dinner too. The hotel also has a cafeteria and a comfortable lounge with a large flat-screen TV. Laundry and room service are also available.There are squash and paddle tennis courts 150 feet away and the hotel can reserve courts for you. The Palacio Congresos offers easy road access to Santander, Bilbao, León, Burgos and Valladolid.
- Air con in high August temperatures. Extremely good value, maybe because it was the weekend. Nice lady on reception. Lovely “social room”
- Position of Hotel in quiet area but convenient to stroll into town for restaurants, sightseeing and shopping. Excellent underground onsite private car parking.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Bar closed during the day but reception staff made coffee for us. Room was clean and comfortable.
- Nice location near the city center, comfortable rooms
- The reception and breakfast staff were very nice, breakfast was lovely.
Hotel Alda Centro Palencia
Centrally located, 1,000 feet from Palencia Cathedral and from Palencia train station, Hotel Alda Centro Palencia offers spacious, stylish room. There is free WiFi available throughout.All rooms are heated and come with a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries.The hotel has a TV lounge and vending machines for drinks and snacks. There is also a free communal kitchen for all guests.Tourist information is available and luggage storage is offered. Set on a quiet street, the hotel is within a 5-minute walk of the Diocesan Art Museum and the main square, Plaza Mayor.
Ideal for travellers without car ( next to train and bus on the way to the old
citycentre). Small room with all you need.
- The staff was excellent and I had the use of the kitchen like all the guests.
- Great value for money, very clean and comfortable.
- Great value. Very helpful reception staff. Central location.
Freely available air conditioning in room — very useful, since the weather was hot.
My bicycle was securely locked in a storeroom on the ground floor.
- Ideal for travellers without car ( next to train and bus on the way to the old
The Hotel is located right in the center of Palencia. It is an ideal hotel for business stays and vacations. It is next to the Mayor Street, Plaza Mayor, the Cathedral and the cultural and commercial areas of Palencia.
- Very friendly staff. The hotel is austere but great value for money.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful. The bedroom and bathroom were clean. The shower was a good surprise. The breakfast was good and they made sure we had enough coffee and kids had a lovely chocolate milk. If I could recommend some improvement I would suggest some ceiling fan.
- I really like the excellent city centre location and the friendly staff – both at reception and the cleaning. Thank you so much. Although one can hear plumbing and any noises from guests in adjacent rooms, generally very quiet and was able to get in good sleeps and siestas when I needed them!
- pedestrian quarter is definitely worth a visit and is excellent for dining out.
- Great location, cheapest hotel room in the city at that time, really good wifi, comfortable bed, excellent hot water pressure (that’s important to me), spacious room , good linen, and nice room temperature (it was cold outside)
Hotel Castilla Vieja
Set in Palencia’s historic town, close to the cathedral and the city’s main square, this hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.After a day’s work or sightseeing, relax with a drink in the hotel’s traditional Spanish cafe. You can also choose between 2 on-site restaurants offering delicious authentic specialties from Castile and the rest of Spain.As a guest of the Castilla Vieja you can make free use of the gym located 50 feet from the hotel. Private parking is available on site at the Castilla Vieja.
- Good location on route through Spain from port. Helpful staff on late check in
- Secure garage, clean rooms with no carpets. Excellent location.
- The location was easy to find and secure underground parking was what just what we needed. No hassle taking our dog and a handy snack bar on site.
- Very convenient to town. Parking on site for 10 euros. Bar on site was reasonably priced. Friendly staff.
Excellent value for money and pets stay free.
Very good location
Hotel Colón 27
Hotel Colón 27 is located in central Palencia, just 8 minutes’ walk from the city’s cathedral. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.The hotel has vending machines for snacks and drinks, and room service is available. There are also many bars and restaurants in the streets surrounding Colón 27 Hotel.Salón Isabel II Park is just 800 feet from the hotel. With good access to the A-67 and A-62 Motorways, Hotel Colón 27 is 40 minutes’ drive from Valladolid and 1 hour from Burgos.
- The location was ideal, the staff very professional and the room just right.
- Loved the very kind and helpful staff and the great location. The price was very reasonable, also!!
- What a lovely hotel. Very clean and very pleasant staff (we left our charger there by accident and they kept it for us very nicely.
- Cumplió las expectativas para un hotel de dos estrellas, con una buena relación calidad precio. El mobiliario es antiguo, pero las habitaciones están limpias. La ubicación es perfecta.
- Me gustó todo la ubicación el trato el hotel en general
AC Hotel Palencia, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
Located near Palencia’s center, AC Hotel Palencia gives you easy access to the neighboring cities of Valladolid, Burgos and Santander. Enjoy the sauna and Turkish bath after a workout in the gym.Relax with friends or colleagues in the comfortable AC Lounge.AC Hotel Palencia is located 1.2 mi from the bus station and the train station. Valladolid airport is just 35 mi away from the hotel.
- Very clean, modern and comfortable in every aspect
This hotel is another of our “homes away from home”.
Palencia, Spain is an annual “must” for us, and this hotel makes it complete. A/C knows how to run a hotel the way a hotel should be run!
We will be back!
Excellent reception, especiaaly Ms Raquel, and restaurant service under the outstanding management of Ms Carman, director of the hotel, who even helped us to change a new TV for us to have Englush channels.
Free parking outside the hotel.
- Everything as it should be in a modern clean hotel
- Convenient for overnight stay en route to Portugal central city location
Top Hotels In Paredes De Nava Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!