10 Best Hotels To Stay In Paredes de Buitrago Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Paredes de Buitrago Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paredes de Buitrago Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paredes de Buitrago Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paredes de Buitrago Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paredes de Buitrago Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paredes de Buitrago Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Paredes De Buitrago Community Of Madrid:
Hospedería El Arco
Offering free Wi-Fi and air conditioning, Hospederia El Arco in Villavieja de Lozoya is settled in a peaceful countryside location 43 mi from Madrid. The hotel features a bar and a traditional restaurant.Spacious accommodations at El Arco comes with a hot tub and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the restaurant, as well as Spanish seasonal dishes at lunch and dinner. The shared lounge features exposed-brick walls and landscape views.Pinilla Reservoir is 15 minutes’ drive from Hospederia El Arco and Hayedo de Montejo Nature Reserve is 30 minutes’ drive away.
Habitación con encanto
José Luis y Sonia encantadores
- Casa preciosa. José Luis más que atento a cualquier necesidad de los huéspedes
- Habitación amplia, luminosa y rehabilitada con gusto exquisito. El personal es amable y muy profesional. Muy recomendable.
- la tranquilidad el buen servicio y la buena cena y el desayuno
- El trato del personal excelente. El hotel y habitaciones muy bien y la comida muy rica.
- Habitación con encanto
Hotel La Beltraneja
Located 1 hour’ drive from Madrid, Hotel La Beltraneja features unique suites with original stone walls and exposed wooden beams of Buitrago del Lozoya Castle. A pillow menu is provided.Decorated in warm tones, each suite comes with a double sofa, flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player. All have under-floor heating and a balcony or windows with a light-filtering system to control the lights. The private bathroom features a hydromassage shower, free toiletries and hairdryer.You can find a range of restaurants, shops and bar within a short walk. Hotel La Beltraneja also have a free water distributor for tea and coffee.The hotel features a small library with a selection of travel guides and you have easy access to Burgos on the A1 Motorway. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
- We liked the decor, in keeping with the towns Moorish roots. The tea and coffee machine in the hallway was an added luxury.
- Absolutly everything, location, staff, breakfast, the room was clean and tidy. I will repeat for sure!
- A unique place to stay. A beautifully presented room and spotlessly clean. A good WIFI signal and air con which was very much appreciated.
- Quaint ,clean comfortable. Uniquely done in the walls of 12th century building.Fully restored bathroom and plumbing. Tea and coffee available twenty four hours.Expansive super king size bed. We loved the experience.
- The hotel itself is excellent. Location, cleanliness, decor, etc are very good.The complimentary mini-bar and free hot drinks are a bonus and the small terrace is charming.
Hotel Quercus Tierra
Featuring rustic décor and wooden finishes, Hotel Quercus Tierra has a restaurant, a shared lounge and meeting facilities. Located in Garganta de los Montes, the hotel offers free WiFi and private parking.All rooms have heating, a desk, wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. Some feature a terrace, while others offer large windows with views of the mountain. The elegant bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms also include a hot tub.Among some of the activities in the area, guests can enjoy skiing, horse riding and cycling. Riosequillo Reservoir is 11 mi from the property.The property has a 24-hour front desk and a garden.Barajas Airport is 40 minutes away by car.
The room was very comfortable and clean. The decoration was nice and practical. The views to the mountain side were also excellent, although overlooking some roofs.
The staff very friendly, and breakfast was excellent too.
- The staff was very helpful & kind. Room was spacious and bathroom was Spa like.
- Las habitaciones están limpias y muy cómodas. La tranquilidad y el silencio del pueblo,perfectos para desconectar.
- Las habitaciones son amplias, muy limpias, cama muy cómoda, balcón con vistas. Muy agradable la cena y el desayuno en el restaurante. La ubicación muy buena, con rutas y embalses preciosos cerca.
- El entorno es muy bonito. El edificio y la decoración también. La zona para el desayuno tiene unas vistas muy buenas y la cama era muy cómoda.
- The room was very comfortable and clean. The decoration was nice and practical. The views to the mountain side were also excellent, although overlooking some roofs.
Located 50 minutes’ drive from Madrid, the family-run Mirasierra features rooms with views of the Segovia Mountains. Set in gardens, it has an outdoor pool and offers traditional Castilian cuisine.The large, air-conditioned rooms in Mirasierra have satellite TV and balconies. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.The Mirasierra’s café-restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. It specializes in suckling pig and lamb roasted in a wood-burning oven. In summer you can dine on the terrace, enjoying wonderful views of the Segovia countryside.Nearby attractions include historic towns Pedraza and Sepúlveda, 25 minutes’ drive away. The Prádena Caves can be reached by car in 12 minutes and the River Duratón Nature Reserve is 14 mi away. The hotel has free onsite parking and easy access to the A-1 Motorway
- Beautiful, spacious, light public areas such as bar/cafeteria, restaurant, passageway to rooms, and fantastic banquetting room. Would have swum in the pool but weather was not so good on arrival. Room was modern-traditional, large space with well-equipped, good en-suite. A great welcome on our arrival. Very much enjoyed our stay.
The food, the situation and the lovely helpful staff.
Would definitely recommend.
- Modern hotel with a very correct traditional menu.
EXCELLENT ALROUND PACKAGE THAT WE HAVE USED MANY TIMES BEFORE. SUPER CONVENIENT FOR THE MOTORWAY AND NOW EVEN BETTER WITH IT’S OWN FUEL STATION NEXT DOOR – DISCOUNTED IF YOU STAY!
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR.
- A very convenient location en route from Bilbao to Costa del Sol. We stayed with our dog and the staff were very accommodating, the gardens are pretty, lovely to sit out with a drink. The restaurant had a good choice of traditional food which was well cooked. Breakfast was typically Spanish but plenty of cold choices The bedroom was large and clean, slightly hard bed but that seems to be normal in Spain. We would stay here again.
Hotel Sara De Ur
Hotel Sara De Ur is surrounded by green gardens with a seasonal outdoor pool. Set in La Cabrera, it is just off the A-1 Motorway in the mountains north of Madrid.Decorated in warm tones, the heated rooms include a TV and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is also available.Sara de Ur features a guest lounge with sofas and an on-site snack bar. You will find a small selection of other dining options and shops in the center of La Cabrera, 1,650 feet away.Staff can provide information on the area, where guests can go hiking, cycling, and horse riding. Madrid and Madrid Barajas Airport can be reached in 50 minutes’ drive.
- The restaurant on site was very good and the staff very friendly.
- Good distance from Santander. Friendly staff and clean room.
- Fab gardens. Spacious inside, very secure, good kitchen and balcony, interesting walks nearby.
- La persona que nos atendió fue encantadora, gracias Stefanie
- La habitación era preciosa. La cama muy cómoda. Todo muy limpio.
Located in Cerezo de Abajo, Hotel Langa is just 15 minutes’ drive from La Pinilla Ski Resort. The hotel features free WiFi and free parking.Rooms feature under-floor heating and a terrace with mountain views. There is a satellite TV and DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms are duplex, with 4 single beds.The hotel has a bar and an à la carte restaurant. The TV lounge and reading room has a fireplace and board games. There is a tour desk and you can go hiking or horse riding in the area.There are some natural pools in Cerezo de Abajo, and staff can give you more information on canoeing in Hoces del Río Duratón Nature Reserve.
- Pleasantly surprised by the lovely modern decor, large bedroom and en suite. The balcony with chairs and table was an added bonus.
- They put my car and trailer in a secure basement car park
location. easy to find from main route. views of mountains. well heated.
excellent restaurant on opposite side of the road
- We were given a huge room and on the ground floor. As we had our German Shepherd with us, this was perfect! We have used Hotel Langa on several occasions, both to and from the ferry ports, it is 5 minutes from the main road and they have an excellent informal bar/restaurant area, which is dog friendly and sells some excellent food and drink at very reasonable prices. The owners are lovely and as they speak very little English, they welcomed our attempts at trying to communicate in Spanish! Look forward to staying here again soon!
- Beds were comfortable , nice situation , every thing was fine if you weren’t a vegan, gluten intolerant or had particular dietary needs. When traveling one doesn’t want substandard food. So unless they addressed that issue I wouldn’t go there again.
La Posada de Gallegos
Offering a communal outdoor pool, La Posada Gallegos is a country hotel set in a natural setting. It offers rooms with free WiFi and great views of the landscape.La Posada de Gallegos has a lounge with a fireplace and direct access to the garden. The large windows look over the valley and mountains below. There is a relaxing library, and some rooms have a private balcony.The restaurant has a terrace and a traditional wood-fire oven and grill. Specials include regional meat dishes and Cantabrian fish.The Posada Gallegos is set in Gallegos de la Sierra, at 5 feet above sea level. The town is part of the Cañada Real Soriana walking route. The Medieval village of Pedraza is only 3.1 mi away.Free parking is possible on site. There is good disabled access, with a elevator from the car park to rooms.
- Charming little hotel with great food, great views and great friendly staff providing a real personal touch making you feel welcome. We had an excellent evening meal with first class wine. Especially enjoyed having a lovely glass of wine on the sunny porch late afternoon. Delightful!
It was ok.
Finding it in the dark was more difficult as it’s up an unmade road which I didn’t expect.
Dinner was pricier than I expected, but there is nowhere else to eat so they have got you.
- In very quiet location, love the hotel facilities which they provided, Lovely host and nice breakfast. view from the hotel.
- The owners were great to deal with, even though they spoke only Spanish we all managed fine.
- Lovely property, v helpful and friendly owners. Great evening meal and breakfast, a perfect place in a lovely location.
Posada de Serrada
Offering a restaurant and bar with a terrace, Posada de Pañaparda de Serrada is set in the small village of Serrada de la Fuente. It also has a free Wi-Fi.Each heated room features mountain views and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower.The A1 Motorway is a 15-minute drive from Posada de Pañaparda de Serrada. Madrid and Segovia are 53 mi away. The Macizo del Pico del Lobo-Cebollera Nature Reserve is 11 mi from the guest house. There is free parking available on site.
- La atención recibida por Paz muy cercana y personal,
- Trato de las dos hermanas dueñas de la posada, la comida, el entorno, sitio muy peculiar.
- La habitación muy confortable, la comida buenísima, comimos y cenamos todos los días allí, probamos de casi todo y todo estaba delicioso y el trato maravilloso tanto con nosotros como con nuestro perrito, Te sientes allí como si estuvieras en tu casa, un lugar fabuloso si lo que quieres es descansar, pasear y comer y cerca en coche tienes unos lugares muy bonitos para visitar
- La atención, la familiaridad. La posada es muy acogedora. Comimos el primer día y todo muy rico, muy casero. Muy pendientes en todo momento de nuestras necesidades.
- La sensación de tranquilidad y de sentirte como en casa, tanto por la atención como por el pueblo en sí.
Posada de robledillo
Posada de robledillo is offering accommodations in Robledillo de la Jara. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. Guests can dine in the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a closet and a TV. With a private bathroom, some rooms at Posada de robledillo also have a mountain view.The accommodation offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.A variety of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and cycling.Guadalajara is 29 miles from Posada de robledillo. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Habitacion correcta. Zona comun encantadora. Muy facil de encontrar y da acceso a una zona muy bonita.
- Lugar acogedor y habitación confortable. Atendieron una petición especial a la perfección y nos avisaron que eran las fiestas del pueblo y habría algo de ruido por si queríamos anular. Fácil aparcamiento.
- Estaba limpio, la ubicación y el restaurante era muy agradable
- El restaurante sin lugar a dudas merece la pena. Fue lo mejor de nuestra estancia allí. Totalmente recomendable.
- Muy limpio. Habitación amplia y calentita. El entorno.
Set in La Cabrera, Hotel Mavi is a family-run accommodations that offers a 24-hours front desk.Built in stone and wood, offering a rustic décor, all the functional rooms in hotel Mavi come with flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, and a private bathroom with free toiletries.An à-la-carte breakfast is served daily in the cafeteria. There is also a restaurant where set menus are served daily, à-la-carte options are also available.There is a glazed terrace overlooking the mountains. Other facilities include a lounge area with TV where guests can relax.Hiking is possible in the surroundings and a bicycle rental service is possible on-site.Hotel Mavi is conveniently located next to A1 highway. Madrid is 37 mi away while Segovia is 60 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Madrid-Barajas, 35 minutes’ ride away.
- That was 6th stay at the Mavi, La Cabrera, it is ideal stay-over on our way to Santandar Ferry crossing from Torrevieja with our dogs. We always recommend it to our friends. Good food, very friendly, clean and Pet Friendly. What more could you ask.?
Conveniently located close to the Autovia, with lovely views across to the mountains. The rooms are basic but comfortable.
There is a cafe/restaurant attached to the Hotel which is fine for an evening meal – the menu del dia is very good value and the cafe gives an opportunity for a quick breakfast before setting off on your journey.
Easy access from motorway.
Could not ask for more.
- Very friendly family hotel. Dogs welcome. VERY handy for the motorway.
- Nice place and good location for stopover if driving up from South to get Ferry next afternoon in Bilbao.
Top Hotels In Paredes De Buitrago Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paredes de Buitrago Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paredes de Buitrago Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paredes de Buitrago Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!