10 Best Hotels To Stay In Parderrubias Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Parderrubias Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Parderrubias Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parderrubias Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parderrubias Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Parderrubias Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Parderrubias Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Parderrubias Galicia:
One of our top picks in Tui.Colón Tuy is located in the small Galician city of Tui on the Portuguese border. It has a seasonal swimming pool, gardens and free Wi-Fi.The large, modern rooms in the Colón Tuy have wooden floors, air conditioning and satellite TV. The apartments in the same complex have a kitchen, lounge and bedroom, as well as private bathroom.The Colón Tuy has loungers, as well as a terrace. Inside there is a reading room and TV lounge.The onsite Silabario Restaurant offers traditional Galician dishes with modern touches. There is also a café-snack bar.Tui sits on the River Miño in the south of Galicia. The city of Vigo is about 16 mi away, while Santiago de Compostela can be reached in about an hour away by the AP-9 motorway. Porto is about 1 hour’s drive away.
- Very spacious and comfortable. Convenient for the Cathedral, though a good few minutes’ walk away. Opportunity to self-cater, though I didn’t have time to use the kitchen.
- Easy a ces to the old town and for the Camino in the early morning.
- Roomy apartment, pool was great after a long walk on the Camino, quiet area
- A complete breakfast is served in the basement restaurant.
- This was a stylish hotel in its day (1980s) but getting a little worn now. It was easy to walk into the old town. We enjoyed the swimming pool and the air-conditioning in very hot weather.
One of our top picks in Tui.Located 2.2 mi from Tui’s historic center, on the Portuguese way to Santiago, Alfonso I Hotel offers a gym, a sauna and free WiFi. The air-conditioned rooms feature satellite TV and a balcony.Each room at Alfonso I includes a safe, mini-bar and work desk. They are also heated and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or a shower. A restaurant is also available at the property.Guests are offered free shuttle services from Valença do Minho or Tui to the hotel. The schedule is available at the hotel. The accommodations provides information on Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.With easy access to the A55 and A9 Motorways, it is 16 mi from Vigo Airport. Monte Aloia Nature Reserve is 1.2 mi away. Free secure parking is available on site and there is a bus stop in front of the hotel.
- Extremely clean and comfortable! The staff was friendly and helpful.
* the staff
* I was given a large suite !
* Free transfert to Tui city
Easy access from Autopista to Portugal.
Clean bathroom. Good free parking in front of the hotel. Cafeteria open until midnight. Fast check in and check out.
Staff went extra mile. Shuttle came to Tui for us.
Manager road in shuttle with us in the morning to make sure we got in Camino at right spot
Great breakfast and stand alone restaurant
- Loved the spa bathtub after a long day on the Camino. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Cruceiro do Monte
Offering à la carte restaurant, Cruceiro do Monte is located on the outskirts of Tui, 1.2 mi from the historic center and Tui Cathedral. A free private parking is available on-site.Simply decorated, rooms have a TV, a fan, and come with a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Galician dishes specialized in seafood; and packed lunches are also available on prior request.Guests can take advantage of local activities including hiking at the Monte Aloia Nature Reserve; or water sports at Vigo’s beaches, 18 mi away. The hotel also has easy access to the A-55 Highway leading to any part of Galicia and Portugal. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
- Large room, very clean and comfortable. Dinner was good too!
- It was clean, they had a fan, staff were friendly and helpful,breakfast was amazing!! Not included, but only cost 3 euros, quiet night
- Better breakfast than many other places. Nice and comfortable. Not too far from Tui.
- Staff could not do enough for us. Nothing was a problem.
- Really helpful friendly staff..big room, great food
This comfortable motel is located just off the A-55 Motorway, 3.1 mi from Tui on the Spanish border with Portugal. It offers spacious rooms, each with a free private garage, free Wi-Fi and 24-hour room service.Air-conditioned rooms at Motel Trebol are bright and feature smart, functional décor. All include a TV with DVD player and a private bathroom with hairdryer.You can order meals and snacks to eat in your room 24 hours a day. The town of O Porriño is around 6.2 mi away.The Trebo is well located, just 20 minutes’ drive from the center of Vigo and 15 minutes’ drive from Vigo airport. Pontevedra is 26 mi away and Ourense can be reached by car in 1 hour.
- Nice comfortable room, big bathroom, nice country view, quiet, good room service
- Lovely room, big mirror, huge bean bag, great lighting, super bathroom, fun way to order your food and drink which tasted really good and arrives through a hatch in your wardrobe! It’s also how you pay. It’s an hilarious menu as the back page offers sex toys, incense and condoms you can buy if you are so inclined! A really great room, romantically lit pm.
- HABITACIÓN MUY GRANDE CON TU PROPIA PLAZA DE GARAJE , LA PRIVACIDAD, EL TRATO, VISTAS Y EL PRECIO.
- Персонал несмотря на туговатость, пытался нас понять и все перевести.
- No esperabamos el estilo de alojamiento que era. Pero todo fue muy correcto. El servicio es todo automatizado y no entras en contacto con el personal directamente. Para un viaje de carretera es ideal para pasar una noche.
Hotel Internacional Porriño
Hotel Internacional Porriño in Porriño features 2-star accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. Offering a bar, the property is located within 3.7 miles of University of Vigo. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and room service for guests.Guest rooms in Hotel Internacional Porriño are equipped with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries. All guest rooms include a desk.The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The hotel property is dated for sure but everything was clean. There was some mold around the caulking in the bathroom but other than that it was acceptable. There seemed to be newer flooring in the room and bathroom. Its about a 10-15 minute walk to the center of town which was really nice. The internet was super strong and the TV did work.
- Right in the centre of town, friendly staff and good room. What more do you want?
- Near city square, terrific restaurants nearby, decent bathroom.
- Very good night’s rest in our “camino portugues”.
- Comfortable bed and well fitted out bathroom. The lift is quite good.
Hotel Villa Blanca
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Villa Blanca offers accommodations in the city center of Tui, on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and Portugal borders.Housed in a restored building, the hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a large bed, a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.A traditional breakfast including local products is served every morning at the on-site snack bar.You can drive to Pontevedra within a 1-hour drive; and the nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 16 mi away.
- beautiful boutique hotel in great central location. staff very helpful and friendly, rooms very comfortable and breakfast was lovely. would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Owner Manolo was really helpful and nice. Breakfast was lovely. Shower was great. Spotlessly clean throughout. Good value for money.
Very comfortable room.
Very helpful and pleasant staff.
- Everything! Reception team, the breakfast, the lovely room, great location
- Could not have asked for a more helpful host at this lovely hotel. Due to flooding in some of their rooms because of a faulty airconditioner, they could not do enough to help 4 members of our family of 6. They set them up in another hotel(more expensive) and they covered the costs, they also provided transport to and from the other hotel for us to be reunited a couple of times a day.Nothing was too much trouble for them. For the 2 of us who remained in this hotel, it is beautiful and clean, modern and tastefully decorated. The breakfast was plentiful and really nice. Such a lovely family run this hotel and would highly recommend it, its so gorgeous and with such a super family at the helm, they can’t go wrong. Thanks for making our stay so pleasant
Hotel A Torre do Xudeu
Located in Tui, on the banks of Miño River and left on the Portuguese Route to Santiago, Hotel A Torre do Xudeu features rooms with free breakfast, parking and WiFi.There is an elegant shared lounge, complete with a TV and sofas. Breakfast is served daily and it consists of coffee, juice, pastries, and local produce.The rooms are equipped with a telephone and they all have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Free toiletries, towels, and bed linen are provided. Some rooms have a balcony and views of the river or the garden.Paseo de la Corredera Street, with many shops and restaurants, is a 5-minute walk away. The surrounding area is popular for hiking, fishing, and horse riding. Monte Aloya Nature Reserve can be reached in 6 minutes by car, and there is a 15-minute walk to the train station.
- Amazing interior with fab attention to detail. Friendly staff.
- It is beautiful, spacious and comfortable. Didn’t want to leave. We were leaving early next morning and missing breakfast so they made a picnic breakfast for us to eat en route .
- Gorgeous restored home, beautiful public areas and very comfortable room. Large bathroom, great views. Spent a leisurely evening relaxing in the garden after exploring Tui. Good breakfast.
- The décor was really special old world and very well preserved . It is a super place to stay in warm weather.
- Room was amazing with small balcony, huge bed and fabulous bed linen. Bathroom was a treat.
Parador de Tui
Set in the historical Galician city of Tui, a border town with Portugal, this stunning hotel is housed in a majestic old building, surrounded by a peaceful, natural environment.Ideal for a rural getaway, the Parador de Tui is located on the banks of the Miño river. From this hotel you can enjoy long walks through the mountainous landscape, or along the river side.Enjoy a pleasant sit-down meal with family or friends in the Parador de Tui, where you can accompany your meal with a tasty, regional wine.
- very comfortable bed/pillows. excellent breakfast
- Really enjoyed the view from the restaurant over the old town and the meal,fillets of pork was most enjoyable together with an exteremly nice bottle of wine
This a good place for a stopover when you travel from Portugal to Galicia. Nice quiet location close to the river, with at night a lovely view of the old city on the hill. Our room and bathroom were like most rooms in the paradores, on the small side, dark furniture, small windows, but a comfortable bed for the night.
We had a nice meal in the restaurant, and breakfast was very good.
- Lovely staff who know how to accommodate pilgrims. Well situated between Tui and Valenca. Beautiful views.
- Spacious rooms. Classic interior. Very good view, especially from the restaurant.
The Nueva Colina is set in a pedestrian area next to the main square in Tomiño, 3.1 mi from the Portuguese border. This small hotel features a restaurant, café and free Wi-Fi access throughout.Rooms at the Colina have traditional décor with wooden furnishings. Each room has a TV, safety deposit box and some rooms have a balcony.The hotel restaurant serves a range of traditional, Galician cuisine and the on-site café offers a range of drinks and snacks.The Nueva Colina is set in the Baixo Miño Region and is around 1.2 mi from the Miño River. The hotel is 6.2 mi from Tui and a 40-minute drive from Vigo.
- La wifi no funciona al menos en las horas de más uso
- Un hotel confortable, cómodo y limpio, ideal para estancias cortas de por ejemplo 1-2 noches.
- Localização junto a uma simpatica area da cidade. Pequeno almoço não incluido, mas no bar do Hotel a funcionária foi diligente e simpatica servindo o pequeno almoço que solicitámos. Apesar de não haver muitos lugares de estacionamento, tivemos sorte e logo se conseguiu estacionar perto da porta do Hotel
- A comida era muito boa e barata. A cama era muito confortável.
- La cama era comodisima y habia una nevera pequeña en la habitacion q nos vino estupendamente para enfriar agua y fruta.
Hotel Coia de Vigo
One of our top picks in Vigo.Set just off Galicia’s beautiful beaches, this spacious, classic hotel is located just 1,650 feet from Plaza América in the city of Vigo.With wide open areas filled with marble and ornate decor, the Coia provides a prestigious setting for your visit to Galicia. It lies near the city’s sports arenas, to the southwest of the historic center. From here you can enjoy a daytrip over the border to Portugal, 16 mi away, or to the fantastic coastline around Isla de la Toja.After a day’s sightseeing you can return to the hotel to enjoy a delicious meal in the restaurant. This smart venue serves a range of characteristic Galician cuisine made from fresh local produce with a contemporary, personal touch.
- Clean hotel. I liked the location also. Room spacious.
Really nice hotel in a convenient part of the city. Not quite walking distance to the city centre but a short taxi ride which was inexpensive. Hotel was very comfortable and staff very friendly and helpful giving us great information about the area when we arrived.
Bedrooms are quite large, well furnished and very comfortable. Hotel is spotlessly clean and had nice comfortable common areas.
- Hotel spotless everything you need in it excellent WiFi clean friendly staff big rooms
- Quiet and comfortable. Well-appointed. Nice staff. Easy parking nearby if you don’t pay for lot.
- The hotel is very central, near every commodoty that you may need. The room was very nice and quiet
Top Hotels In Parderrubias Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Parderrubias Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Parderrubias Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Parderrubias Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!