10 Best Hotels To Stay In Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Parc Saint-maur Ile De France:
ibis Styles Paris Nation Porte De Montreuil
Ibis Styles Paris Nation Porte De Montreuil is located in Paris, just 2.2 miles from Place de la République. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pompidou Center is 2.6 miles from ibis Styles Paris Nation, and Louvre is 3.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- For this price it was good enough. Breakfast is totally fine, rooms are clean and cozy. Staff is friendly!
The quality-price ratio was excellent. I paid 80€ for me and my sister, 1 night.
We didn’t stay a lot in the room but the time spent there was ok. The room and the bathroom were clean.
We had a rich breakfast in the morning.
It is not so close to Tour Eiffel. We did almost 40 minutes from there to Trocadero by metro.
In plainly view it was great
- I can’t think of any that I like in the hotel except that it has basement parking but also too expensive daily rate.
- Close to metro station, fresh orange juice, clean room
- A nice small hotel, very small rooms, extreme small bathroom, but very OK for a stay if you only plan to sleep, shower and have breakfast in the hotel. Staff is super friendly! If all guests arrive at the same time the queue for check-in gets long, but that’s normal for such a small hotel with just one small front desk 😉
Pavillon Villiers Etoile
Situated in a residential area in the 17th arrondissement (district), between Parc Monceau and le Square des Batignolles, is the Pavillon Villiers Etoile.This elegant and truly Parisian district plays host to functional and welcoming accommodations. Guestrooms are contemporary and refined in their décor. They are well furnished, with special attention given to the bedding, and equipped with modern private bathrooms.Before a strenuous day of work or tourist activities, enjoy a breakfast in the comfort of your guestroom. At the Pavillon Villiers Etoile, a friendly and attentive staff is available to help make your stay as enjoyable as possible.The hotel’s location, near main road and a efficient public transportation network, visiting the beautiful City of Light is easy and worry free.
- Breakfast was ok. Bead was ok. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The sheets were clean..thats the only good thing I can say
- Location is quite good, there are restaurants and cafes to have an affordable breakfast or dinner.
- Good location, close to the metro station and shops/restaurants
- Perfect location is a walk distance to the Arc de Triumph and other siteseeing places. Hotel located in a very nice and cosy area
Hotel Saint Maur Creteil
Located in Saint-Maur-des-Fossés, 7 miles from Paris, Hotel Saint Maur Creteil features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marne-la-Vallée is 14 miles from Hotel Saint Maur Creteil, and Versailles is 16 miles away. Orly Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The second room we got, after changing our room because there was to much noise, did not smell like paint. The new rooms were ok, nice television, but the walls are from paper so you could hear the television from your neighbours to.
- Very friendly, clean and comfortable, and a pleasant 10-minute walk from the nearest train station.
- The bed is good, as well as the bathroom. Some stains which do not go off on the carpet, but well it’s acceptable for the price. Clean otherwise
- Good value, staff on the front desk very kind, free wifi, elevator and free parking lot! Perfect for a short stay
- Clean warm room in a good location. Visit the city and the Marne. Amazing Paris’ suburb. Good breakfast.
Central Hotel offers accommodations in Créteil.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Paris is 7 miles from Central Hotel, and Marne-la-Vallée is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Clean bed making and kind staff. I think cost-effectiveness is nice.
- Comfy and clean, less than 10 minutes to metro station
Is really weist of money
I’ll never ever use it again
I trust booking.com
But it put me down this time
- I stayed here as I wanted to visit the Cathedral in Creteil, and there were few other options. It is a basic hotel with nothing to complement, but it is ok.
I booked a single room but I received a triple room, so quite big.
The bed was comfortable and the room silent.
Hipotel Paris Hippodrome Parc Floral
Conveniently located near the Joinville-le-Pont RER station, the Hipotel Paris Hippodrome offers quick and easy access to Paris. It features comfortable and affordable accommodations.The rooms at the Hipotel are homey and equipped with all the facilities you will need including tea and coffee making facilities.The generous buffet breakfast is served daily in the dining room, and the restaurant offers buffet-style traditional French cuisine.The Hipotel Paris Hippodrome boasts a peaceful setting near the Hippodrome de Vincennes, the parks and forest.
- Actually it is difficult to say something good about this place. I would recommend to avoid this place at any cost.
No internet!!! Wifi
This is a bad service for Business. I am from other country and no wifi!!!!
I pay for service 3 times and no wifi
- The only thing that i liked about the accommodation is that it was near the train station and not to far from the center of paris.
- Very dirty, old furniture, it takes a few minutes for the hot water to come, bad smell in the bathroom, bad smell everywhere. One of the worst places I have stayed. The staff was nice.
- the location near the train station , join Ville le Pont train station
ibis budget Saint-Maurice
Located a 10-minute walk from Bois de Vincennes Park and its zoo and a few feet from the River Marne, ibis budget Saint-Maurice is a 24-hour front desk hotel with air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms. They include an LCD satellite TV.The rooms at ibis budget Saint-Maurice have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout. A buffet breakfast is served daily.The hotel is located a 12-minute walk from Joinville-le-Pont Train Station, which provides direct access to the center of Paris in 30 minutes by train. There is an underground public parking lot 150 feet away, available for a fee. Porte de Bercy is at 5 miles, Orly Airport is at 12 miles and Disneyland Paris is at 24 miles. The Paris Floral Park is located 2 miles away and Vincennes Racecourse is just over half a mile away.
- The staff were nice and all spoke English. There were hairdryers available.
- Convinient location with restaurants, shops etc close to the hotel. Transport availability ws good
- Clean room, comfortable bed, near many resturants and the minimart is opposite of hotel.
- Location is key here. Easy access to public transport. Great value for money
- It was quite a clean room , though its not comfortable for 3 adults as its very small . Staff was great and helped us out with all the queries. Parking was a bit hard to find in the streets and the underground parking closes at 22.00
Campanile Créteil Centre
Campanile Créteil Centre is located in Créteil, just 7 miles from Paris.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Marne-la-Vallée is 15 miles from Campanile Créteil Centre, and Versailles is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 6 miles from Campanile Créteil Centre.
- I like the location close to the tube. The staff were really helpful. But my partner would have appreciate a warm breakfast like hot beans or omelette.
– The room is so clean.
– Very close to Métro number 8 which is a great advantage.
– WIFI is for free and unlimited.
– free coffee and tea in the room.
– The cleaning stuff is gentle and nice.
– Commercial center Créteil Soleil is so close.
– Free parking.
– Quite and nice rooms.
– Price is just great for 4 nights.
- The bed was extra comfy, the room was always clean and the staff were super helpful and smiling all the time. John at the desk was extra helpful. The room was well heated and I liked that they have gone all green with many announced initiatives. The wifi was very good.
- I liked the location: anything is better than Paris if you’re forced to stay in that area. Although Créteil is an uninteresting suburb, I had a pleasant stroll by the lake.
- comfortable clean rooms, warm hearted staff, free easy and safety parking, location good(near m8 metro)
Hôtel Saint Alban
The Hotel is located in la Varenne, a short from Paris and a few steps from the river bank of La Marne. The Saint Alban Hotel is an ancient mansion completely restored with elegance and sobriety.In a refined and a friendly atmosphere, you shall enjoy the quality of our many facilities: meeting rooms for seminars, conferences, exhibitions, recreation rooms for the children, 16 bedrooms and 2 apartments pleasantly decorated.
- Very well located hotel. Friendly staff. Nice rooms.
- Situated in a nice area. Lots of boutiques, restaurants and bars around. Feel quiet safe going back in the evening.
- We only chose the hotel for its location to where we needed. An average room.
- Staff is really nice, helpful, kind. Furnitures are lovely, the room and bathroom are immaculate.
- Très bon établissement avec un personnel à l’écoute.
Kyriad Prestige Joinville-Le-Pont
Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Kyriad Prestige Joinville-Le-Pont offers accommodations in Joinville-le-Pont. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Paris is 6 miles from Kyriad Joinville-Le-Pont, and Marne-la-Vallée is 14 miles away. Orly Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The staff was friendly and room service was good. Facility was ok, not like 4 starts as I thought.
- It said on the advert that breakfast was included but we didn’t find out that it wasn’t until after we booked .
- I like location with easy connection to traxi to airport and Paris centre.
- Casey is a very nice person helping customers the way they want to be treated. The breakfast is tasty and has a wide variety. This is the 4th time we saty at this hotel. it is a perfect location for a few days to Paris
- Receptionist was very helpful – the location is excellent for travel into paris and lovely river walks .
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hôtel Cinepole offers pet-friendly accommodations in Joinville-le-Pont, just 6 miles from Paris. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marne-la-Vallée is 14 miles from Hôtel Cinepole, and Versailles is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 8 miles from Hôtel Cinepole.
- Everything was okay.Minor remark: Staff could improve the knowledge of the English language.
- it’s not the ritz but the couple that run it are eager to please,the rooms are clean. TV included CNN and BBC.
The owners were so lovely, very helpful & friendly.
Clean & quiet & I slept very well.
I’m definitely coming back.
- Personnel très aimable et disponible. Établissement simple mais très bien tenu. Nous avions besoin d’une salle d’eau aménagée – elle était parfaite ! Situation très calme, pas loin pourtant d’un axe important de circulation.
- Le petit-déjeuner. Le personnel très sympathique. L’emplacement dans Joinville : très central. Le calme de l’hôtel, de la chambre et du quartier.
Top Hotels In Parc Saint-maur Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!