10 Best Hotels To Stay In Parbayón Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Parbayón Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Parbayón Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parbayón Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parbayón Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Parbayón Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Parbayón Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Parbayón Cantabria:
Posada Casa de Julia
Offering a terrace, a bar and a restaurant, Posada Casa de Julia inn is located in Parbayón, 9.9 mi from Santander. Parque de Cabárceno Natural Park is a 15-minute drive away.Rooms at Posada Casa de Julia offer mountain views and come with heating, a TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided and there is free Wi-Fi throughout.Posada Casa de Julia Restaurant serves local traditional cuisine and you will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Macizo de Peña Cabarga Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive away and Santillana del Mar is 17 mi from the property. A 15-minute drive will take you to Santander Airport.
- We stopped here on our first night of a cycling holiday as we got off the ferry. Quiet location & hotel but was extremely friendly, and comfortable.
- Un enclave natural y tranquilo ideal para descansar y moverte por sus alrededores
- Location is about 5-10 mins of car drive to Cabarcenos natural park. And about 20-30 mins away from Santander.
- Food simple but tasty. Warm welcome and great value
- Ubicación excelente, ideal para visitar el parque de Cabárceno. El personal muy atento, con sugerencias para realizar otras visitas por la zona.
Hotel Villa Maria
Offering free Wi-Fi, Hotel Villa Maria is located in Revilla, within only 10 minutes’ drive of Santander’s center and airport. The hotel includes an à la carte restaurant.Featuring a balcony, each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath and hairdryer.The restaurant features a large terrace, so guests can enjoy their meals inside or outside. The property also offers a children’s playground.The 24 hours reception service is provided from the lobby or the cafeteria area.The Cabárceno Nature Reserve is only 3.1 mi from the property. Guests can also enjoy the beaches and coves on the Cantabrian coast within 10 minutes’ drive.
- Lovely old but well kept house. Good adjacent restaurant.
- Nice budget hotel with free parking close enuf for brittany ferries for the morning
- The hotel was very convenient for the airport or ferry . The chute and swings for the children were handy. Food was good too .
- It’s convenience for travelling into Santander City.
- Love this place and the people. We arrived during a taxi strike and they came and picked us up. Café is great value. Location is not a tourist place but you can get by car to Santillana del Mar in 30 mins, Comillas in a bit more, Liencres in 25 or less so it’s a good base. The café is frequented by locals. We loved it and would definitely go back if in the area again.
Posada el Tocinero
Posada el Tocinero is set in the quiet village of Camargo, just 3.1 mi from the coastal city of Santander. It offers free public parking.Bedrooms at the Tocinero are decorated with warm colors, and have parquet floors. They all have a bathroom, air conditioning and TV.The hotel is set in the Cantabrian region of Spain. The Cabárceno Nature Reserve is nearby. The area is ideal for outdoor activities.The beautiful Cantabrian coast is just a short drive away. It is famous for its lovely beaches and wonderful views.
- Handy for ferry, quiet and good parking for motorcycles
- This is a quiet location just some 3 miles off the main travelling routes an cities. We stayed for two nights and would go there any time again. This offeres a very good price ratio.
Helpful friendly staff. Food available in restaurant on site mid morning until 2300+.
but (FREE until 1030) drinks vending machine (hot coffee,chocolate etc) and pay snacks (crisps choc. etc) in accommodation building.
Spacious rooms with large wardrobe. Bath with shower.
15-20 minutes from ferry port/city centre.
Plenty of parking on site.
- Always like to stay here, small family run hotel just outside Santander. The rooms are basic but clean, the restaurant serves good food. They showed us photos of the fire that meant a total re-build of the restaurant which is now quite modern.
- The food in the restaurant was great and the small balcony a bonus
One of our best sellers in Liérganes! Located in the center of Lierganes in Cantabria, the modern Hotel Miera offers bright and spacious rooms with a private bathroom. The spectacular Cabarceno Wildlife Park is 2.5 mi away.The Bolo Restaurant at Hotel Miera serves a buffet breakfast. The restaurant has a terrace and views over the surrounding natural landscape.Miera operates a 24-hour reception and tour desk. Free parking is available on site.Parayas Airport is 9.3 mi from Hotel Miera, while Santander is approximately 12 mi away. There are regular trains to Santander from the nearby railway station. The Pasiegos Valley is around 12 mi away.
- A wonderful property with the most fantastic (and kind) front desk reception staff. Muchas Gracias, Eduardo y Alicia!
- The owner spoke good English and was very helpful. The hotel was very clean the rooms also of a very high standard. Breakfast was comprehensive catering for all tastes of the continental variety. No full English here!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Both people we met at the desk were very nice!
- El personal de recepción, muy amable. El Hotel, tranquilo, limpio y cómodo. El precio, razonable (más, teniendo en cuenta que reservé a última hora).
- That my bicycle was safe in a locked room and the staff speak English
Hotel Nueva Plaza
Featuring free Wi-Fi, free buffet breakfast and air conditioning, Hotel Nueva Plaza is located a 10-minute walk from Maliaño Train Station, 1.6 mi from Santander Airport and 3.1 mi from the city center.Nueva Plaza’s rooms are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, mini bar and ironing facilities. Each has a private bathroom with bath tub including toiletries and a hairdryer.The restaurant serves traditional and seasonal Cantabrian food. Room service is also available.Staff can provide more information about sights and activities in and around Santander. Santander Ferry Terminal is about 10 minutes’ drive away.The hotel offers a dry cleaning and laundry service.
- Good location for proximity to Santander airport when arriving late. . Staff very helpful, rooms clean and breakfast included so was good value for the cost.
- Very convenient for a night before an early flight from Santander. Friendly, helpful chap on reception who let us take a few things for breakfast the evening before (as we were leaving very early). Decent enough room and good value.
- A toothbrush in the bathroom was a nice surprice 🙂
- Staff was very friendly. Room was clean. Parking right in front of property.
- I chose this hotel after I completed Camino Primitivo because the location was very close to family members I wanted to visit who live in Maliano before coming home to America. Great location center to everything, shopping, restaurants , few steps to bus stop and trip to Santander center takes minutes. The hotel room was spotless and spacious, bed comfortable. And the complimentary breakfast was an amazing spread of pastry, breads,, cheese and tortilla,breakfast meats, fresh fruits,yogurt..cereals coffee and fresh juices and more. Of course I would stay again Everytime I visit my Spain relatives.
Hotel Las Anclas
Hotel Las Anclas is located south of Santander Bay, just 1.9 mi from Santander Parayas Airport and near the S-10 Motorway. It offers 24-hour reception, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Each of the rooms at Hotel Las Anclas comes with heating, a mini-bar and a work desk. Amenities are provided in the private bathroom. Connected rooms are also available.Las Anclas is surrounded by the La Cantabrica Park. Santander is only 3.7 mi away and the Cabarceno Natural Park lies within 4.3 mi. A number of beaches and bays are found within 7.5 mi.
Nice small hotel in Santander surroundings . 9Km from city center so you need a car .
Clean rooms , ok for the price . Staff is nice , one gentleman in particular was very helpful .
- Really friendly and helpful staff and excellent breakfast, clean, tidy and good value.
- The staff were very helpful and accommodating, the rooms were clean and spacious. An ideal kicking off point for a cycling trip across Spain all at a very good price
- Short taxi ride to port the staff very very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble… even finding me a larger rubbish bin as i didnt want to leave pizza boxes and bottles all over the place
- We just wanted a place to sleep for the night as were landing in the area late at night and then knew we were moving off to another region early the next day. This hotel therefore suited our needs perfectly. We were surprised to discover when we arrived that breakfast was included in the price so we took them up on that offer in the morning. The rooms were large and comfy and the kids room had inter-leading door to ours. Staff were helpful. I would say very good value for money for what we needed.
- Nice small hotel in Santander surroundings . 9Km from city center so you need a car .
Set in a 5000 m2 estate, this charming and traditional hotel is located 1.9 mi from Santander. Set in an elegant building, it offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi, large gardens and a terrace.Antoyana’s heated rooms feature tiled or parquet floors, flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom. The communal lounge has sofas, a TV and board games and there is also a children’s playground.Breakfast is served in the cafeteria, and there is a restaurant located 200 feet away from the main building. There is also a drinks vending machine.There is a shopping center located 0.9 mi away and a bus stop with buses running to central Santander, the port and the city’s beaches 350 feet away. Soto de la Marina Beach is just 3.1 mi from Antoyana.Santander Airport and Port can be reached by car in 5 minutes and the Maritime Museum is 5 mi away. Santander Train Station is a 12-minute drive away.
- Value for money was excellent.we stayed over one night while waiting for our ferry back to Ireland. Hotel is perfect for a short stay but I would not recommend for a long. Real ad it has no tea or coffee facilities or hairdryer or iron etc.however for th price this is to be expected. Really is a lovely hotel
- Great value for money, easy free parking and helpful friendly staff. Gave restaurant recommendations and info about visiting Santander. Also produced a fan on request as the room was a bit hot for us.
- Good breakfast, super clean rooms, lovely large family room at front of hotel overlooking garden, secure parking on site.
- Ideal location for ferry, lovely room all four in one, breakfast good lovely old fashion hotel def return loved seeing planes fly over
- Electric needs up dating. The facilities need updating
Chateau La Roca
Chateau La Roca is located in a residential area just outside Santander, 5 minutes’ drive from the Virgen del Mar and San Juan de la Canal beaches. It offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The rooms at La Roca Hotel are equipped with air conditioned, central heating, safe and radio. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Several restaurants serving a wide range of traditional cuisine can be found in the surroundings.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Cantabria. You can also hire a car from reception, and the hotel offers private parking.Central Santander is 2.5 mi away from the hotel. You can drive to Santander Airport in about 15 minutes.
This hotel is unbelievable ,it is about half of the price of equivalent quality hotels.
Really clean , top fitments, everything is as it should be.
Supermarket under hotel , fuel station opposite , sports bar / restaurant over the road.
For a stay over for catching a ferry , it is great.
- Comfy (very) large bedroom and bathroom. Air conditioning. Pleasant bar/restaurant attached to the property (not sure if it was actually part of the hotel!). Quiet. Close to Santander port so handy for just getting off the ferry. Beatriz couldn’t have been more helpful and her email when we found out the ferry was going to be late was very reassuring
- Large room and bathroom. Very nice staff. There are 2,3 places to eat around. Stayed there in weekend and it was quiet. There is enough parking space.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Good restaurants nearby plus fuel and supermarket.
- Modern furnishings and decor. Welcoming smiley staff. All round very good.
- This hotel is unbelievable ,it is about half of the price of equivalent quality hotels.
Hotel Sandra II
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Enjoy the tranquility and fantastic views offered by this riverside setting, 2,300 feet from central Suances. A heated indoor pool is available. Free WiFi is provided in public areas and free public parking is available on site.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV and mini-bar. The bathroom comes with bath and hairdryer.Play a game of tennis in the fresh air on the Sandra II’s outdoor courts. An indoor pool is also available.For a more relaxing time, head to the garden and terrace to enjoy the views. Here you can also enjoy a refreshing drink from the hotel cafe.The Sandra II sits on a clifftop overlooking the estuary of the River Besaya, which continues past Suances and into the Bay of Biscay. Just 1.6 mi from the hotel you will find the town’s 3 beaches and the seafront promenade of this charming Cantabrian city.
- The room was exceptionally large, great if your travelling with a pet. Check In very quick and easy to complete, excellent receptionist who gave us all the information on the hotel facilities.
- Beautiful location, I couldn’t choose a better spot. Kids and dog very friendly, fun and cosy atmosphere. The bedroom was perfect temperature, very good shower and comfortable beds. The window has a extra feature that allows you to make your bedroom completely dark even during the day. I paid very cheap for the breakfast and it worth it, deliciosos! I hope to come back to this hotel soon, just perfect!
we have had better breakfasts but everything else fine
could miss turning to this hotel very easily
good walking area for the dog(German Sheperd)
- We love the location and the staff were superb. Lovely views, the piol (wich is a bit cold) and the tennis court, lovely walks on the countryside. The staff is fantastic!!!
- El buffet libre del desayuno era bastante variado.
Located in Esles, Hosteria Hijuelas features a garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a bar. The property has a restaurant.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The inn has a playground.Santander is 12 miles from Hosteria Hijuelas, while Santillana del Mar is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 10 miles from the accommodation.
- El entorno precioso. Muy cerca de Cabarcéno, Santander y más… La dueña muy atenta, amable. El desayuno perfecto . Habitaciones limpias. Lo recomiendo.
La atención del personal.
Las vistas de la habitación
La comida, el solomillo, la ensalada templada, los postres….
El lugar está en plena naturaleza, bien ubicado para ver todos los pueblos de Cantabria.
El desayuno muy bueno, se desviven porque no te falte de nada y si quieres algo te lo hacen. Tienen un buen restaurante calidad precio.
- Tiene mucho encanto, Marian y Jose te dan un trato excelente, el desayuno espectacular y las cenas exquisitas, muy buena atencion, pendiente de nosotros y de que necesitamos. Las recomendaciones para ver cosas ……todo. Totalmente recomendable
El entorno tranquilo, con vistas a la montaña, 2 parques infantiles uno en la propia posada y otro a 100metros.
A 15 minutos de cabarceno
Desayunos muy completos
Carta variada rica y bien de precio
Top Hotels In Parbayón Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Parbayón Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Parbayón Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Parbayón Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!