10 Best Hotels To Stay In Paraza Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Paraza Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paraza Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paraza Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paraza Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paraza Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paraza Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Paraza Languedoc-roussillon:
Le Relais du Val d’Orbieu
Le Relais du Val d’Orbieu is located in Ornaisons, just 26 miles from Carcassone. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You can play tennis at the hotel. Narbonne is 7 miles from Le Relais du Val d’Orbieu, and Béziers is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff and informal atmosphere. The restaurant was good and we enjoyed both dinners we had there. The recommended wine was also good and reasonably priced. We had a very pleasant terrace outside our room.
- Bikes were safe. Good wifi. Nice pool. Good restaurant.
Officially there is no restaurant, but when we checked-in, we were offered modules-frites by Francois, the owner for an evening meal. When we sat down to dinner under a gazebo by the pool, the four of us were served, first of all homemade tapenade and anchoiade, followed by the very best mussels and fries any of us had ever eaten. Two massive dishes with fabulous sauces, a mountain of home cooked chips and a couple of bottles of local rose.
The rooms are of a very high standard with good bathrooms.
Service is friendly and professional and although this is clearly a newly opened hotel/B&B it is of exceptional quality. There are one or two things that still need to be completed, but they did not in any way detract from our stay
- Lots to please all the family for breakfast. Lovely dog. Good value meal in the restaurant with kids’ meals a good size for our hungry 13 year olds.
- Nice views from private terrace with outdoor furniture. Good restaurant. Dog friendly.
La Bastide Cabezac Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Bastide Cabezac Hotel offers accommodations in Bize-Minervois, just 27 miles from Carcassone. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A TV with cable channels is provided.There is room service at the property.Narbonne is 10 miles from La Bastide Cabezac Hotel, and Béziers is 18 miles away. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The food was delicious and served in a relaxed outdoor area. The wine was excellent and my dessert out of this world!!!!
- Bed was comfy and room was fairly soundproof. Good towels and nicely appointed bathroom.
- Friendly staff and helpful staff that speak enough english to make the communication easy. Big room where we could put a travel bed for the baby and still have enough space to move around. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. The airco was good There is also a swimming pool.
- A very nice place! Excellent dinner, good breakfast and very nice service.
- The staff were lovely. The room was beautifully clean and the bed was large and comfortable.
Le Tournedos is located in Lézignan-Corbières, just 21 miles from Carcassone. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Narbonne is 12 miles from Le Tournedos, and Béziers is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 22 miles from Le Tournedos.
Very good restaurant with excellent pate and steak
Good value for money menu
Has been refurbished since our last stay and has improved immensely
- Friendly staff, good location, clean but simply furnished. Superb restaurant- will revisit for another stay because the food was excellent ( best steak I’ve ever eaten!)
I would describe this hotel as a Restaurant with an hotel attached….
The food in the restaurant was fantastic and we were very lucky to even get a table for two……. The restaurant serve local food , cooked over an open fire, in view of the guests…….absolutely superb….The owner kindly allowed us to park our car in his lock up yard, …
The accommodation could do with an upgrade, but location plus the restaurant outweighed the accommodation…..
- Excellent food. Good location for our ‘Locaboat’ Canal du Midi cruise..
- Some hotels have a restaurant attached; this is a restaurant with a hotel tacked on. And boy, what a restaurant. It’s charming, the food is superb – no airs and graces, just great, simple regional French food. The service is excellent and the ambience is relaxed. The presentation of the fish soup, the steak cooked over the wood fire, the gargantuan terrine, the smiling staff…much to remember and much to return for.
- Very good restaurant with excellent pate and steak
Le Mas De Gaujac
Le Mas De Gaujac is located in Lézignan-Corbières, 20 miles from Carcassone and 13 miles from Narbonne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Béziers is 26 miles from Le Mas De Gaujac, and Gruissan is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Very good bathroom (excellent shower). OK breakfast (though coffee a bit harsh).
The hotel has a lovely restaurant.
Spacious free car park.
On the southern edge of Lézignan-Corbières and not far from two large supermarkets.
Very convenient for the A61.
- Close to motorway. Good for overnight stop. Large parking facility immediately outside rooms. Petrol, supermarket and cashpont a short drive away .Nice restaurant with reasonably priced menu. Excellent breakfast. Very friendly staff. Pet friendly.
- Good enough motel opened 24h. We came a little bit late, so couldn’t test the restaurant. Relaxed on the lawn in the backyard before sleep, though 😛
- Lovely room with good television reception on all channels – as long as you speak French. The food in the restaurant is simply wonderful, and great value. Sole diners not an embarrassment.
Logis Auberge Côté Jardin
Between sea and mountain, the Logis Auberge Côté Jardin is in a former travelers inn, in a building made of old stones and surrounded by lush greenery.The hotel offers 12 comfortable, air conditioned guest rooms equipped with TV and Internet access.For your comfort, a heated swimming pool is available. The private parking allows you to fully explore the nearby area by car.Tasty cuisine with Mediterranean accents is served on the shaded terrace, while creative cuisine blending tradition and innovation is proposed in the dining room, which offers a contemporary style.
- As we were riding on bikes from Toulouse to Sete down the canal du midi, this hotel was a convenient place for us to stop overnight. We liked the garden area and the rooms were ok, nothing special, comfortable.
- Good location for buying corbiere wine. Convenient parking with a relaxing garden.
- Lovely comfortable bed, small but nicely furnished room
- Bel établissement, personnel très accueillant, restaurant très bon.
- Turvallinen sisäpihan parkki. Perus Espanjalaista tasoa.
Chateau du Puits Es Pratx
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Chateau du Puits Es Pratx is located in Ginestas, just 27 miles from Carcassone. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Narbonne is 9 miles from Chateau du Puits Es Pratx, and Béziers is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 24 miles from Chateau du Puits Es Pratx.
- Amazing place! Divine atmosphere, charming hosts and exellent food! Vegetarians and vegans are welcome!
- The central courtyard where we ate was delightful and dinner was good. We were 10 friends travelling together and we had a lovely time.
- Very Friendly and attentive staff and a warm welcome.
- This is a must stay (and eat) facility if you wants a true French country experience.
- dommage temps très froid , préférer l hôtel aux chambres d ‘hôtes , mais repas excellent et personnel adorable , à refaire par beau temps ..
Chateau De Siran
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Chateau De Siran is located in Siran, just 17 miles from Carcassone. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Narbonne is 19 miles from Chateau De Siran, and Béziers is 28 miles away. Salvaza Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- excellent choices at breakfast from pastries to cheeses and meats.
- Extremely beautiful, comfortable and magical. Do not miss dinner and breakfast.
- Elegant hotel with super dinner menu, and pool. Enjoyed my pre-dinner kir on the terrace.
- The dinners were fabulous. It is by far the star of the show in this hotel with the rooms lagging behind a little.
- A wonderful find. We were looking at buying property locally and used this as our base, I would definitely go back. The food, room, location, village and staff were all excellent.
Novotel Narbonne Sud
Located in Narbonne, 28 miles from Cap d’Agde, Novotel Narbonne Sud features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Béziers is 17 miles from Novotel Narbonne Sud, and Agde is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 21 miles from Novotel Narbonne Sud.
- Very good service from the staff, it felt safe to park the car at night.
- Bed very comfy although room small for a family. Good breakfast buffet. Staff friendly.
- Hotel was very clean and in a good location. Rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was superb with a good selection. The hotel had a bar and eating facilities which was good and the staff were friendly and even giving the children small cuddly toys on arrival. Pool was excellent and all in all a great stop over on our way down to Spain
- It’s located in an industrial area, however very close to city. Friendly and kind staff. Buffet breakfast very good, deco in comun areas is modern and clean.
- Being a Novotel you expect better than Ibis but my experience has been generally hit and miss with Novotel. Room was fine, location quite far from anything useful without the car, so not great if you want to wander around. Many employees didn’t speak English which I thought was a bit strange in a touristy place. Service and facilities (apart from the small pool) not above any regular Ibis.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Douce France offers accommodations in Cuxac-dʼAude, just 26 miles from Cap d’Agde. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Narbonne is 4.2 miles from Douce France, and Béziers is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 19 miles from Douce France.
- Food ok,beds comfy,staff very helpful,quiet, good value with discount.
- Staff were lovely, very friendly & helpful with local information. Lots of choice for breakfast – everything was fresh and tasty. Room and bathroom very big & the a/c & wifi worked well. Nice patio area to have breakfast or sit out in the evening. Only a 10-minute drive into Narbonne, and well located for other trips to nearby towns.
- The rooms are big, the beds are comfortable, the location itself is very nice.
- The room was very spacious, light and quiet. Very comfortable bed.
- The staff were very helpful and welcoming. This hotel was chosen for an overnight stay when travelling with an elderly relative with mobility limitations. It serves it purpose well. Clean, modern, but basic. Good breakfast.
One of our top picks in Narbonne.Located just outside the center of Narbonne, the Campanile Narbonne offers well-equipped rooms, features an excellent restaurant and offers free private parking.All rooms at the Campanile Narbonne include private bathrooms, free Wi-Fi internet access, and TV with Canal+ cable and satellite channels.The friendly and attentive staff at the Campanile Narbonne will be happy to help you organize your stay 24 hours a day.
- Bedrooms comfortable. Food reasonable but very limited menu – we had to stop here for 2 nights due to a motorway closure (snow!). OK for 1 night stopover, but after 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners and a lunch we were rather bored with the restaurant and trapped by lorries so no chance to go elsewhere.
- LOCATION EXCELLENT CLose by the highway Well priced
- We found all the staff very friendly & helpful.
- good place to stay overnight en route to Spain..happy to have our labrador..restaurant just fine for dinner and breakfast
- Very good for one night on the road to or from Spain
Top Hotels In Paraza Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paraza Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paraza Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paraza Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!