10 Best Hotels To Stay In Paray-le-Monial Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Paray-le-Monial Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paray-le-Monial Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paray-le-Monial Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paray-le-Monial Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paray-le-Monial Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paray-le-Monial Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Paray-le-monial Burgundy:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, L’Apostrophe is located in Paray-le-Monial in the region of Bourgogne, just 29 miles from Roanne. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV.Cluny is 26 miles from L’Apostrophe, and Mars is 21 miles away.
- le calme, bonne literie, personnel sympathique, très bon petit déjeuner
- Le restaurant était excellent, bon petit-déjeuner, personnel accueillant, chambres confortables, enfants bienvenus. Parking gratuit et facile. Proximité du centre-ville.
- Un hôtel très agréable, oû l’on se sent bien, dès qu on y est reçu, situé à 10 minutes à pied de la Basilique et du centre de la ville médiévale. Proprieté impeccable, chambre confortable et personnel amical. Magnifique petit déjeuner. Le restaurant vaut de toute évidence le détour; certainement une des meilleures tables de la région. Bref, un superbe séjour dans une ville et une région particulièrement intéressantes.
- Le personnel est très professionnel est agréable, les repas sont juste extraordinaire.
- L’accueil, la propreté, le confort des lits, le petit déjeuner à base de produits frais et copieux .
B&B Hôtel Paray-le-Monial
One of our top picks in Paray-le-Monial.Located in Paray-le-Monial, 30 miles from Roanne, B&B Hôtel Paray-le-Monial features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.Cluny is 26 miles from B&B Hôtel Paray-le-Monial, and Mars is 22 miles from the property.
- Bon rapport qualité/prix, très bonne insonorisation des chambres et bonne situation géographique.
Goede bedden, goed ontbijt.
Ernaast ligt een heel goed restaurant!
- Nichts auszusetzen – man weiß ja B&B ist einfach, daher aber günstig.
- La proximité de la voie rapide sans le bruit .Donc très facile d’acces.On peut y arriver très tard.
- Chambre familiale (lit double + 2 lits simples superposés) très propre, literie confortable, rideaux suffisamment occultant et hôtel très calme, peu de bruit. Bon petit déjeuner. Personnel très aimable et professionnel. Nous y retournerons très certainement lors d’une prochaine visite dans la région
Comfort Hotel Paray Le Monial
Comfort Hotel Paray Le Monial offers accommodations in Paray-le-Monial. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Roanne is 30 miles from Comfort Paray Le Monial, and Cluny is 26 miles away.
- We are frequent visitors to this hotel, it is a perfect fit for us.
- Good sized bedroom with very large comfortable double bed. Pleasant bathroom with walk in shower. Ample parking. Very helpful staff.
- Extremaly comfortable rooms and beds, helpfull staff and unforgettable breakfast!
- We felt very welcome.Everything was done for our confort. There are two restaurants close to the hotel you can walk to. Many leaflets for tourist information in the lobby.
- Stopover on the way to the Dordogne from Switzerland. This is an ideal location just off the motorway and about halfway if you are making the same journey. The hotel was basic but comfortable and good value for money. It was perfect for our needs.
Hotel De La Basilique
Located in Paray-le-Monial, 29 miles from Roanne, Hotel De La Basilique features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cluny is 26 miles from Hotel De La Basilique, and Mars is 21 miles away.
- We were very pleased with the helpfulness of the staff. The room and amenities were very satisfactory. Dinner at their dining room was tasteful.
- The town was an unexpected gem – we only booked an overnight stop here en-route to the Dordogne but were very pleasantly surprised that the hotel and town were so lovely.
- Extremely welcoming and friendly. Great room,with beautiful view of the Basilica. Everything about this hotel was excellent.
- Large room, large bathroom, great view, quiet, great location for this town, excellent restaurant.
- Room was spacious, ensuite good. Restaurant meal was lovely. There was a lift. Centrally located. Nice traditional French provincial hotel.
Inter-Hotel Paray le Monial Hostellerie Des Trois Pigeons
Set in the center of the city, the inn is situated within walking distance of the Saint-Nicolas Tower (16th century), and the City Hall of Paray Le Monial and its Renaissance-style façade.Former post house, the Hostellerie Des Trois Pigeons offers modern comforts whilst retaining its original, vintage charm. It boasts an amazing historical heritage and presents the ideal backdrop to all History enthusiasts.The Hostellerie offers an on-site adjustable lounge for your seminars or lunch meetings, and 2 restaurant rooms where you can enjoy regional specialties and international cuisine, a large choice of regional cheeses and homemade pastries.
- We enjoyed our stay in this hotel. It has lots of character, and the staff were efficient and friendly. We liked the fact that our room was up an ancient spiral staircase, but if this would cause you trouble, you’d need to request an accessible room.
- The room faced a wonderful garden courtyard and we could leave the windows open all night. Extremely quiet!
- Excellent dinner, quiet room, charming proprietress.
I have no idea what a Genius perk is.
This is a rather old-fashioned hôtel of the sort found only in France — and all the better for that: no frills, except literal ones; old fashioned furniture (except in the breakfast room), conveniently placed, understated but positive welcome. The highlight was one of the best meals I have ever eaten in 56 years of visiting France. It was superb, as to choice, quality, service and value. I would make a lengthy detour to eat there again. A bonus is that the old centre of Paray is attractive, and the basilica worth a lengthy detour too.
- Staff was friendly. Accommodations just right. Food served in the restaurant was very good.
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Delfotel offers accommodations in Hautefond. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Roanne is 28 miles from Delfotel, and Cluny is 25 miles away.
- The hotel served a surprisingly tasty dinner. They have a swimming pool, which was nice in the hot weather, and a safe place to store our bicycles over night. The staff was friendly.
- Good value for money. Good for one night stay. .Good dinner and friendly staff. Pool was excellent. Spoke English.
- Excellent price and great breakfast. Owner very welcoming and nice to have restaurant if needed. Pool good.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. A treat having a swimming pool after a hot journey and an enjoyable restaurant on site.
- This hotel suited our purpose being right next to the canal bike route. However, that is pretty much all it has going for it.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Charollais offers accommodations in Vitry-en-Charollais, just 30 miles from Roanne. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cluny is 28 miles from Le Charollais, and Paray-le-Monial is 2.1 miles from the property.
- Ability to park right outside of your room. Quiet room with comfortable bed although it did creak. Excellent sized bathroom and separate toilet. Restaurant on the premises and MacDonald’s and Chinese Buffet within walking distance
- The restaurant within walking distance was excellent
Nice stop over in the heart of the Charollais; Motel style allows you to have your car just outside the back door.
Good, reasonably priced restaurant. Excellent wines!
- Die praktische Lage für den Zwischenstop. Ruhiges Zimmer, sauberes Bad, Festes Bett. Parken vor dem Zimmereigang – wie bei Motels üblich.
- Удобное расположение отеля для путешествия на машине. Просторный номер. Бесплатный паркинг у дверей в номер. Вежливый персонал. Удобная кравать. В номере есть чайник.
Hôtel Rond Point
Hôtel Rond Point is located in Digoin, one mile from Canal latéral à la Loire and Canal de Roanne à Digoin. These reasonably-priced accommodations offer free Wi-Fi access.Each air conditioned room is in a simple décor. They are equipped with a TV with cable channels and a private bathroom.Hôtel Rond Point’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine in a 1950’s setting. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar.Free private parking is provided. It is a 13-minute drive from Saint-Yan Airport and 32 miles from Roanne.
- Hotel is old and could definitely do with a spruce up but comfortable, warm, clean and perfect location for us but perfect for us.
- Well located and easy to find. Very friendly staff. Convenient place to have dinner. Excellent breakfast. Out of the ordinary yet simple and friendly. Very family oriented. Did I mention staff was very friendly ?
- The stay was very pleasent. The bathroom is old but clean.
- Good place to stop and sleep if you spend the whole day on a higway and you need the another day to continue. Accommodation was clean, easy to find and with a parking place
- Good breakfast, Good food in restaurant, excellent friendly service. Clean bedroom and very comfortable bed
Hôtel Les Diligences
The Diligences offers hospitality and culinary tradition, constantly updated. It has been operating in Digoin since the 17th century.The redecorated hotel provides 6 individually furnished guest rooms with every comfort, a delightful terrace in the interior courtyard, and a superb wine list.
Friendly helpful staff and an excellent meal in the restaurant….good value for money.
Comfortable room and comfy beds
- The dinner menu is superb, and reasonable price. Room pretty, clean and comfortable.
- Great bed linen. Good size room with a large bathroom and a balcony. Good restaurant with nice outside eating area.
The owner was fantastic. She did all
my washing on very short notice.
Only charged me 20 Euros. Staff all
- Great restaurant excellent food, room clean and comfortable, staff friendly and courteous
- Friendly helpful staff and an excellent meal in the restaurant….good value for money.
Entre Mer et Montagne
Entre Mer et Montagne is a small family-run hotel located in the heart Digoin. It offers a range of rooms that can accommodate up to 6 people.Set on the right bank of the Loire River, Digoin boasts a privileged location near the picturesque Pont-Canal, a stone bridge dating back to 1834.With over 62 miles of riverbanks in a 4 miles radius, Digoin also offers numerous opportunities for water activities.
- Quality / price of the hotel and breakfast / dinner.
- Comfortable with good food and secure parking. Nice to walk along the canal next to the hotel. Would stay there again.
Wifi is OK.
If you just need a bed for 1 night in a clean place it is ok but do not expect more.
- Les repas du soir et les petits déjeuners sont copieux et bons.
- Leuk midden in Digoin, waar je veel over de Franse vaarwegen kunt ontdekken!
Top Hotels In Paray-le-monial Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paray-le-Monial Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paray-le-Monial Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paray-le-Monial Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!