10 Best Hotels To Stay In Paray-le-Frésil Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Paray-le-Frésil Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paray-le-Frésil Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paray-le-Frésil Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paray-le-Frésil Auvergne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paray-le-Frésil Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paray-le-Frésil Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Paray-le-frésil Auvergne:
ibis Styles Bourbon Lancy
Located in Bourbon-Lancy, 20 miles from Moulins, ibis Styles Bourbon Lancy features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Paray-le-Monial is 21 miles from ibis Styles Bourbon Lancy, and Montceau-les-Mines is 29 miles away.
- The simplicity of the hotel, you get what you pay for and the breakfast was ready at 6am (after a time change), and that worked for us as we left at 6.15am.
- beautiful location in a park with view of the lake
- I think that it’s too expensive for the prestattons .
- The hotel looks onto a lake and is within easy walking distance (through an attractive park) of good restaurants. This is the Thermal Spa area of Bourbon Lancy and a drive to the medieval area is thoroughly recommended.
- The best Ibis we have stayed in yet! A lovely situation overlooking a lake – the room was larger than the norm and ver modern clean lines. It was very quiet and peaceful! Staff were excellent. We had the breakfast which was the usual Ibis fayre. Very good stay.
La Tourelle du Beffroi
La Tourelle du Beffroi is located in Bourbon-Lancy, just 21 miles from Moulins.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Paray-le-Monial is 20 miles from La Tourelle du Beffroi, and Montceau-les-Mines is 28 miles from the property.
- We stayed in the junior suite which opened to a courtyard and a high walled garden beyond. We had a wonderful stay and the staff were very helpful. Would definitely recommend it.
- Beautiful old building – lots of creative touches to the rooms and pleasant gardens and lounge to sit in. Safe parking for bikes.
- The staff here were really welcoming and helpful – taking the trouble to try and converse with us with our abominable French! The hotel is in the middle of the town and is a little bit different and quirky – well used to cyclists so storing bikes etc is no problem.
- Very nice owner, lovely location in old part of town.
The friendliness and helpfulness of the owners.
The quality of the accommodation.
The location in the centre of the medieval quarter.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Grand Hotel offers accommodations in Bourbon-Lancy.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Moulins is 21 miles from Grand Hotel, and Paray-le-Monial is 20 miles away.
- Large room, nice building and beautiful position in the thermal area of Bourbon-Lancy
- had dinner included in the price. was late arriving but they kept a cold platter back for me!! great service
- The dinner in the hotel restaurant was wonderful! The wine was fantastic, and the wait staff was very helpful. Parking was available free of charge.
- Overall a good hotel with comfortable rooms and good value.
Lovely old building
Easy to find. Onsite parking.
auberge de l’olive
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, auberge de l’olive offers accommodations in Dompierre-sur-Besbre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Vichy is 30 miles from auberge de l’olive, and Moulins is 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Bel Air – Decize
Featuring free WiFi, Le Bel Air – Decize offers pet-friendly accommodations in Decize. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Moulins is 19 miles from Le Bel Air – Decize, and Nevers is 19 miles away.
- Il y a tout ce dont on peut avoir besoin pour y séjourner confortablement, dans le calme, les gens de l hôtel sont agréables et tout ça a petit prix.
Le rapport qualité-prix 38 €une chambre avec salle de bains privative
La propreté des lieux irréprochable
Le petit-déj à 7 €plutôt copieux
Et la patronne très à l’écoute
- le petit déjeuner est assez copieux avec des croissants, du pain frais et de la confiture maison. La propriétaire est très sympathique.
- Les informations sur la région fournies par le propriétaire.
- Idealer Übernachtungplatz für durchreisende Radfahrer. Die Räder konnten Ebenerdig mit auf das ZImmer.
Le Port de Decize
Le Port de Decize offers accommodations in Decize. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience.Moulins is 19 miles from Le Port de Decize, and Nevers is 18 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly and helpful and the restaurant was really good.
- Nice modern place, well maintained. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Great location for Le Boat base and supermarket, easy walk into town. Nice meal and exceptional staff member picked us up from the train station when we couldn’t get a taxi on a busy Friday night
- Located right on the port, hot showers, great fish restaurant
- Good for an inexpensive stop-over in a quiet location, by a small river-boat marina, a bit out of town. Decent restaurant, very friendly waiter, other staff pleasant. Room and bathroom small but functional, breakfast perfectly fine, not luxurious, but not expensive either – and they start serving at 07.00. Also the restaurant is open every day (inc Sundays, and I imagine Mondays, which makes life easy for the traveller).
Hotel de L’agriculture
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel de L’agriculture offers pet-friendly accommodations in Decize. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel also provides bike rental. Moulins is 19 miles from Hotel de L’agriculture, and Nevers is 18 miles from the property.
- Great restaurant at hotel. Easy walking across bridge to town. Easy walk along canal to Le Boat base. Friendly helpful staff with limited English. Makes for more fun when you find out what you have ordered for dinner.
- The staff were extremely helpful. We couldn’t get a taxi from the train station and they were kind enough to come and collect us, which meant two trips since there were five of us with luggage. We had dinner there and the food was very good and the staff lovely
- Large and comfortable room, pleasant staff, delicious breakfast.
- They very kindly arranged for a secure garage for our bikes
- incredible fireworks in Decize for the 14th of July
Located in Pierrefitte-sur-Loire, 23 miles from Moulins, La Peniche features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.A number of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Paray-le-Monial is 15 miles from La Peniche, and Bourbon-Lancy is 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Clos De Bourgogne
Le Clos De Bourgogne is set within an 18th century building in the heart of a green park. It is in the town of Moulins, in the Auvergne region.The spacious guest rooms feature air conditioning, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel offers a daily continental breakfast and its restaurant serves traditional French cuisine.Le Clos De Bourgogne is within easy walking distance of the middle of Moulins and 6 miles from Avenelles Golf Course. Free private parking is available.
- The food was excellent and the staff was superb. The grounds were very enjoyable and close to the center of Moulins
- The staff was was warm, welcoming and helpful. Room was beautifully decorated and had a lovely balconies ny overlooking the garden. Very quiet despite nearby railroad line and it was easy to drive to the hotel. Easy walk to historical part of town. Very good restaurant and wine list.
- Nice room, very well decorated. Excellent restaurant. Helpful staff
- Quiet room on the backside with a small balcony overlooking the park behind the hotel. Small but good bathroom, with separate toilet.
- An excellent place. Lovely, comfy room. Delicious meal with very attentive staff. Very clean and good parking facilities. Very pleasant garden and terrace to sit out with after-dinner drinks. Very convenient location. Good breakfast as well.
Hôtel & Résidence Avermes
Located in Avermes, 1.1 miles from Moulins, Hôtel & Résidence Avermes features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nevers is 30 miles from Hôtel & Résidence Avermes, and Bourbon-Lancy is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 55 miles from Hôtel & Résidence Avermes.
- Basic but very reasonably priced and easy to find The room was really warm which we really appreciated as the weather was especially cold.
- Conveniently located on the way to the Loire Valley, good night of sleep for the family, only the basics but none of them missing. Worth a lot more than what the numerous negative reviews are telling.
- Person on duty in the morning was particularly friendly and helpful. Secure parking at no extra cost. Decent shower.
- Continental breakfast offered help yourself buffet style
- Room adequate for overnight stay on long journey. Breakfast good – evcellent croissants.
Top Hotels In Paray-le-frésil Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paray-le-Frésil Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paray-le-Frésil Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paray-le-Frésil Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!