Paraíso is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paraíso. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paraíso. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paraíso. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paraíso right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paraíso with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Paraíso.
10 Best Hotels In Paraíso:
Hotel Sea Breeze
One of our top picks in Paraíso.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Sea Breeze offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de Barahona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
The view from room/bed/balcony Is amazing, comfortable matteress/bed.
Peaceful and quite location. Two nice pools that were cleaned every morning. Staff was very kind, happy to assist with all requests and unobtrusive. Watching and listening to the ocean from room/balcony.
- A hidden pearl in DR. Quiet, calm and private. Nice areas to discover nearby. Really nice people working there!
- Sea Breeze is a fantastic hotel, we really loved to stay there. Rooms are incredible and the staff is incredibly friendly. The only thing we regret is our short stay. We are eager to go back and enjoy the hotel for longer. Definitely recommended! Anie, the manager and owner is extremely welcoming. The sound of the beach is just out of this world and it’s right across the street.
- The facility was amazing ! The place was incredible and the beach was speechless!
The young staff at the hotel was very nice and helpful. They were willing to help with anything we asked. One of them even cut an aloe plant to help me feel better from my sunburn. Breakfast was always delicious and included mangu (mashed green plantains) with sauteed sliced red onions and olive oil over the top. This was accompanied with either fried eggs cooked to your liking or an egg scramble with chopped onions, tomatoes, and veggies which was very good! They serve natural juices like passion fruit, pineapple, and lemonade.
The rooms were comfortable in size and nicely decorated with a beach theme. There were TVs in all our rooms and a good size restroom. The rooms are like log homes elevated from the ground.
- The view from room/bed/balcony Is amazing, comfortable matteress/bed.
Hotel Paradey´s offers accommodations in Paraíso. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The personal was really kind and asking if I need anything everytime.
- Las camas son muy comodas, y la amabilidad y buen sercicio del personal y el propietario son excelentes.
- El gran servicio! El personal fue muy atento desde el principio hasta mi partida.
- Het personeel! De dame die ons hielp was heel erg aardig!
- La struttura è nuova ed eravamo gli unici ospiti. Pulizia buona. Posizione centrale.
Hotel Piratas del Caribe
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hotel Piratas del Caribe offers accommodations in Paraíso. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was a small, intimate hotel. The room and bathroom were large and had covered private verandah for the upstairs rooms. Nice attention to construction details and use of local materials. The verandah was a huge plus , we ate breakfast and supper there each evening.
- Breakfast wasn’t bad and the staff was very friendly and accommodating.
- Beautiful property, probably the only place i’ve stayed where there are more staff than guests they can’t do enough for you, coffee waiting for you on private terrace when you wake up. Manager was very friendly and helpful with planning trips to surrounding areas.
- A very friendly and helpful owner! The rooms are spacey, clean and nicely decorated in a romantic style. The hotel is surrounded by a beautiful garden – very green and quiet. You can take you breakfast outside which is lovely.
- Stayed here because my Wife and I wanted a romantic getaway. It was more than I could’ve asked for! The owner Manuel personally greets everyone, and is affable and just a nice person, and I truly felt like I was home, and not in a resort / hotel. The staff was also very attentive, and we couldn’t ask for a better Butler / server in Wilson. Both He and Manuel made our stay fantastic, and I have recommended this place to everyone I know. Manuel, it was a pleasure staying on your property, and we wish you nothing but the best. Thank you very much for making us feel so comfortable. God bless you!
South Beach Hotel
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, South Beach Hotel is located in Paraíso. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Beautiful Resort Style Hotel. Nice Pool & Terrace. Elevator. Breakfast included.
We were well received by the Italian owner. The view from our room was beautiful.
We had fish for dinner which was delicious, but ridiculously overpriced.
Dinner was great!! And we were served in the nice terrace.
Cordiality if the staff.
- Realmente todo era perfecto, pero la comida fue lo mejor muy bueno todo .
- La atención de Andrea fue excelente… siempre muy dispuesto a que tuviéramos una buena estancia.
Hotelito Oasi Italiana
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hotelito Oasi Italiana offers accommodations in Los Patos. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are featured. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The owner was flexible enough to let us check out after the first night and pay only one night, whilst we had booked two nights.
- Very nice grounds and pool, nice views of the ocean from some rooms, good linens and towels, good wi-fi. Very peasant owner and staff and the breakfast and coffee was fantastic. Only a few minutes walk to the beach, river and stores.
- Beautiful place! The surrounded by mountains and beaches
La piscine est agréable, des transats seraient les bienvenus
Chambre spacieuse et lit confortable
Petit déjeuner à la carte
Le patron est très gentil et cuisine bien
- einige der arbeiter versuchten negative situationen zu retten. balkon war angenehm.
Hotel Panoramica Barahona
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hotel Panoramica Barahona offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de Barahona. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- The view from the balcony and terrace. Size of the room.
- A beautiful little hotel with only three rooms. Fantastic view from the main bedroom balcony over the coast. Lovely thatched out-building by the pool where they served breakfast.
Staff was nice and very pleasant, but was surprised that this was more a Bed and breakfast house and not an actual hotel
pool and view from house was nice
Breakfast made in the morning was filling and there were 3 options to choose from
1. Joyce and Norman own the property and are very friendly hosts.
2. The view from the pool terrace to Caribbean is fascinating. (The best view, we had during our stay in Dominican Republic.)
3. Property is almost standalone, so can be calm and relaxed. (Yet the town with grocery stores, ATMs, etc. is 15km drive.)
- Excellent attention by the staff. Awesome views. Nice home made breakfast by the sea.
Hotel El Quemaito
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hotel El Quemaito offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de Barahona. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The view at the hotel was beautiful. The room was very big and comfortable. The pool area was nice as well. The breakfast in the morning was one of the best I’ve had in hotels like this! Enjoyed the hotel a lot.
– Bed was good, furniture was IKEA which made me feel like home
– Unlike some older reviews mention there was cellphone coverage with Altice and Claro
- Staff was very courteous and amicable! Excellent location
- Nice cozy room, amazing seaview from the terrace, willing staff. Beautiful garden. Best virgin pinacolada I have had in DR 🙂
- Staff was very attentive and willing to accomodate us.
Casa Bonita Tropical Lodge
Casa Bonita is on a hilltop surrounded by tropical forests and offers breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. It features an outdoor infinity pool, gourmet dining and rooms with private balconies.The luxury rooms include an iPod docking station. Each is decorated in tropical décor and has tile floors. Ocean views are featured from the furnished balcony.El Quemaito Beach is just a 10-minute drive from this hotel. Jaragua National Park is less than a 1-hour drive away.An outdoor hot tub is on site at the Casa Bonita Tropical Lodge. Upon arrival, guests are served a free welcome cocktail. Mountain biking, horseback riding and tennis are available and the concierge desk can organize various excursions.Las Canas restaurant and bar serves modern Dominican cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is prepared daily with fresh local ingredients. Guests can enjoy a drink on the poolside Terrace Lounge overlooking the sea.
The privacy, The peace that you breath.
Very friendly staff!
- Casa Bonita is beautiful and the staff very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. We didn’t hear any other guests. Really happy with everything and can’t think of one negative. This was my first visit to Casa Bonita and it was breath taking. Will definitely be back again.
- Pretty property. Quiet and relaxing. Very few tourists from outside of DR. Food is good but pricey. Pancakes are excellent. Lots of wildlife. Snakes, lizards and birds everywhere.
The friendliness of the staff in general.
The temazcal and massages at the spa were excellent.
- The hotel is really nice, the forest around is stunning. The room had the most comfy bed and nice bathroom and balcony. The pool is also nice and they have a Jacuzzi outside. Good for a treat.
- The privacy, The peace that you breath.
One of our best sellers in Santa Cruz de Barahona! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Napoles offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de Barahona. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or mountains. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Helpfull over all. Help me to hospital and Everything.
- Anna and her husband were so nice! They went above and beyond by changing money for us and driving us around for souvenirs. Anna offered us juice and coffee at night and breakfast and delicious coffee in the morning. Super clean and lovely rooms !
- Ann and Napole are the sweetest people ever! Made us feel right at home.
When we arrive, they only had one room available, but I booked 2 rooms. They improvised the second one room in an office space.
The staff was really helpfull, and got the “solution” (described above) really quickly as we were too tired.
Hotel is located close to very nice beach. The host took care of us and was doing all she could to make us happy.
Good breakfast and welcome drink.
Hotel La Saladilla Beach Club
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hotel La Saladilla Beach Club offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de Barahona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Breakfast was good. Pool was clean and enjoyable. It is close to town (Barahona) and other beaches.
- Not much! I suppose the pool looked clean (although we didn’t get chance to swim) and the veranda where you eat breakfast/meals was nice. Sun loungers and umbrella’s by the pool were good to read and relax. Breakfast was pretty decent.
- Beautiful secluded quiet setting, nice pool, good food, friendly staff. Dining is on the balcony overlooking the pool and ocean. Entrance road is now paved (this was our third stay here)!
- Tolle Lage am Strand, sehr nettes Personal, sehr sauber! Von der Dusche aus konnte man das Meer sehen. 🙂
- super freundliches personal, haben uns extrem verwöhnt, das essen war super lecker…einfach ausgedruckt: wir haben uns wie zuhause gefühlt…falls ihr in dieser gegend eine unterkunft sucht, ist diese absout empfehlenswert
Top Hotels In Paraíso Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paraíso to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paraíso but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paraíso. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!