10 Best Hotels To Stay In Paradise Island Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Paradise Island Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paradise Island Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paradise Island Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paradise Island Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paradise Island Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paradise Island Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Paradise Island Maryland:
The Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn
Set in Stevensville, The Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn offers free bikes and seasonal outdoor swimming pool. The inn has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. Guests can make use of a garden.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and some units at The Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn have a balcony.
Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and canoeing.Baltimore is 27.3 miles from The Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn, while Annapolis is 9.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 24.2 miles from the property.
- Historic Inn with pretty much every amenity I could ask for. Friendly staff. Chef took my order at my table and prepared my eggs just the way I like them; over medium.
- The people were lovely. The Inn was in a pretty location, hidden away at the end of a long windy drive. Very romantic.
- The building was clean and nicely appointed. Location was beautiful.
- Location and amenities such as bikes and kayaks and the beautiful deck area outside. The breakfast buffet was excellent. And the staff was very accommodating, however no one was there past 6pm.
- Glad we had the top floor because the floors were extremely creaky.
The Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club
Located in Stevensville, 26 miles from Baltimore, The Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Annapolis is 9 miles from Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club, and Saint Michaels is 15 miles from the property. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 23 miles away.
- The property is beautiful both inside and out. The restaurant was excellent. Cozy atmosphere, wonderful bar, friendly staff and amazing crab cake.
- The staff was amazing… so many friendly faces providing excellent customer service!
Rooms were very comfortable and clean
Staff was very friendly
- Property was well kept and clean and perfect for our needs
- Love the property, the staff was great…especially Tyra was unbelievable first class. The food was great, hopefully we will be back soon
Best Western Kent Narrows Inn
Located in Grasonville in the region of Maryland, 30 miles from Baltimore, Best Western Kent Narrows Inn features a hot tub and fitness center. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, business center and a gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Annapolis is 13 miles from Best Western Kent Narrows Inn, and Saint Michaels is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Beds were super comfy and the breakfast was the best!
- The bed was very comfortable, the room was tastefully decorated, the staff was nice and the breakfast was good. Also in a great location within walking distance to nice restaurants right in Kent Narrows. Will stay there again.
- The room was clean and nice. Breakfast was good. Love the waffles.
- Friendly staff, reasonable breakfast, clean and comfortable room
- Yellow Stain on bed sheet.Not sure if sheets were cleaned.
Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island
On the Chesapeake Bay, this Kent Island hotel is 4 minutes from downtown Grasonville, Maryland. It features an indoor pool and rooms with a balcony and water view.Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island offers spacious rooms furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and cable TV. Each air-conditioned room includes a work desk and free Wi-Fi.Guests of the Hilton Garden Inn of Chesapeake Bay can work out in the gym or relax in the hot tub. Breakfast is available at the Great American Grill and cocktails are served at the Pavilion Lounge in the lobby.Hunter Oak Golf Course is 8.3 miles from the Hilton Garden Inn. Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Bay Bridge Airport are both 5.5 miles away.
- very large room. larger than expected. also bay view.
- The property was under renovation so they offered all guests free breakfast.
- The beds are great. The views are very nice — water and boats all around. Walking distance to a few nice seafood restaurants. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again. Can’t beat the friendly staff, clean rooms & lobby, beautiful views, and convenience of parking and the location of the hotel.
- Queen bay front suite was comfortable for 5 adults with s nice sitting area and balcony. Breakfast was good!
- Loved the view! The bedding was extremely comfy and the staff was very professional. We loved the hotel and will return as soon as we can. (The free cookies were to die for!)
Holiday Inn Express Annapolis East-Kent Island
Holiday Inn Express Annapolis East-Kent Island offers accommodations in Grasonville.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 30 miles from Holiday Inn Express Annapolis East-, and Annapolis is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The check-in staff were exceptional. They were very friendly and knowledgeable.
- My stay here was fine. Nothing to go home and brag about but still an enjoyable trip. I would not stay here for more than 2 nights.
- Nice water view from our room. We always stay at this hotel when traveling in the area, at least once a year.
- Easy to get to, great view from the rear of the hotel with its own jetty on the water. Small outdoor pool. Good range of breakfast items include cereal, yogurt, bacon, sausage patty, eggs, pancakes, bread, toast, jams, cakes, tea and coffee.
- Our room was very spacious and extremely clean! We will definitely stay here again.
Historic Inns of Annapolis
Spread across three historic buildings in the center of Annapolis, this hotel provides free Wi-Fi throughout the property. The United States Naval Academy is a 5-minute walk away, and the Maryland State House is just 350 feet from the property.A 42-inch flat-screen TV and plush bedding are provided in each uniquely decorated room at the Historic Inns of Annapolis. All rooms feature warm decor and certain rooms include a work desk or sitting area. A private bathroom is included in the rooms and is stocked with free toiletries.The Treaty of Paris Restaurant serves a daily breakfast as well as lunch and dinner on weekends. It features succulent seafood along with regional cuisine and an extensive wine list.Guests at Historic Inns of Annapolis can work out in the fitness center. A 24-hour front desk is also provided along with fax and photocopying services. Valet parking is provided for an additional fee.A variety of dining and shopping options are within walking distance. St. John’s College is just a 4-minute walk from the hotel.
- The bed was perfect. We stayed an extra night. Took tons of pictures of the hotel and the surrounding area. Like going back in time. Recommended for anyone who enjoys history and nostalgia. Perfect anytime of year
- Wonderful location on Main Street. Walking distance to restaurants and bars.
- The rooms are impeccable and elegant. Staff is very helpful. Close to the USNA !!!
- The bed was beautifully comfortable. The decor throughout the hotel was lovely, very tasteful
- I liked the bathroom, the beds were comfortable, location was good.
Gibson’s Lodgings of Annapolis
One of our top picks in Annapolis – and a guest favorite.
Located in Annapolis, 30 miles from Washington, DC, Gibson’s Lodgings of Annapolis features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Baltimore is 23 miles from Gibson’s Lodgings of, and Silver Spring is 29 miles from the property. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 17 miles away.
The young lady that welcomed us was super friendly and she made a very nice recommendation on a place to eat that evening.
The location was great.
- The location was excellent. Within walking distance to dining, shopping, and attactions as it is near the docks downtown and adjacent to the Naval Academy. We felt right at home and would recommend this to anyone looking to stay in Annapolis. We stayed in the Patterson House #6 (King Bed with private bath). The room was well appointed and had everything we needed. The bathroom was a bit small, but not an issue. On sight parking was a plus as its hard to find parking elsewhere. We never used our vehicle once we parked it. The staff was very helpful in recommending eateries and bars. We didn’t take advantage of the breakfast, but the area seemed well stocked with continental type foods. Water and sodas were provided as well, and available at any time. Everyone we encounted was very friendly and those we spoke to within the town spoke highly of Gibson’s Lodgings.
- Clean, comfortable, warm, excellent staff in a charming historic setting.
- Breakfast was great. Front desk staff were fantastic
- This place is as charming and inviting as it gets!
- The young lady that welcomed us was super friendly and she made a very nice recommendation on a place to eat that evening.
State House Inn
State House Inn offers accommodations in Annapolis.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Washington, DC is 30 miles from State House Inn, and Baltimore is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The manager was able to upgrade my room at no extra charge. The refrigerator just outside my door was a bonus.
- Everything we wanted was within walking distance. Room was very nice for what we paid. Amber was excellent.
- Lovely historic building. wonderful location quiet room very nice.
- Location was great. Price was right. Staff made sure check-in was a breeze. Room was a little dated but clean.
- Wonderful staff and accommodation. Free upgrade was given to me. Will stay here whenever I come into town.
Sleep Inn Grasonville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sleep Inn Grasonville offers accommodations in Grasonville. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Annapolis is 15 miles from Sleep Inn Grasonville, and Saint Michaels is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Good location. Excellent value. Very clean and tidy.
- Front desk staff were excellent. Went out of their way to help. Fixed the TV which we had messed up. found us a night light for pit stops.
- The room was a bit small but over all very clean and modern. The breakfast had great options. The only thing the breakfast was lacking were fruits but other than that is was fantastic. This was a great choice foe my families mini getaway. My 12 year old son was very pleased. My husband and I were impressed with our experience.
- I enjoyed the staff. Super friendly. How clean my room was. I also enjoyed the many channels available on the tv.
- The room was very small. We were there for 4 nights. The room had a desk chair that was very uncomfortable—so the bed was the only place to sit. The TV took 2 minutes to turn on. Not a good value for the money.
Annapolis Waterfront Hotel, Autograph Collection
Annapolis Waterfront Hotel, Autograph Collection is located in Annapolis, 30 miles from Washington, DC and 23 miles from Baltimore. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Silver Spring is 29 miles from Annapolis Waterfront Hotel, and Saint Michaels is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The view of the harbor was spectacular. We walked into our waterfront view room on the 6th floor and our breath was taken away. It absolutely felt like we were extended onto the bay. The restaurant was fabulous. Great key lime pie!! Annapolis was full of charm and tradition with plenty of shops and great restaurants. After touring the bay by way of the Harbor Queen, we fell in love with the tranquility and charm of this old town. We definitely left a piece of our hearts behind.
- The hotel was beautiful. The restaurant was great. Valet let us park our car there four hours before check in. Great location. Beautiful room.
- The view was beautiful. The staff was very helpful.
Our room was right on the water with a private balcony. We sunbathed with a bucket of Corona from the hotel bar…everything was lovely…we celebrate our wedding anniversary in Annapolis almost every year.
We loved the apples from the lobby and the friendly hotel staff.
- Location was great. Just park car and everything is in walking distance.
Top Hotels In Paradise Island Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paradise Island Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paradise Island Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paradise Island Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!