10 Best Hotels To Stay In Paradela Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Paradela Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paradela Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paradela Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paradela Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paradela Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paradela Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Paradela Galicia:
Hotel Vialmar Sanxenxo
Hotel Vialmar is located in the Salnés Valley, in the heart of the Rías Baixas, in Galicia. It offers free secure parking, free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms.A work desk and central heating are included in all rooms at the Vialmar. Each features a private bathroom with hairdryer.Hotel Vialmar has an on-site bar and 24-hour reception. There is also a garden area.The hotel is right by the AG-41 Motorway, with easy access to the AP-9 Motorway. Meis Golf Course is around 3.1 mi away, and Sanxenxo can be reached within 5 minutes by car. Santiago de Compostela is a 35-minute drive away.
- Swimming pool is amazing with a great view. Lovely and fairly cheap fresh food. The room is not the biggest, however, it is so clean.
- Size of the room. Air condition. Very helpful and nice staff. Very understanding towards a handicapped couple.
- Stosunek cena-jakość wyśmienity, pokój przestrzenny, jasny, łazienka wielka z narożną wanną. Czysto, śniadanie bogate, personel przemiły. polecam bardzo!
- Excelente para visitar as Rias Baixas…todo está cerca. Muy buenas comunicaciones.
- L accueil et la propreté. Tout fonctionne dans la chambre même si c est un peu vieillot. Très calme
One of our top picks in Vilagarcia de Arousa.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Castelao is located less than half a mile from the beach in Vilagarcía de Arosa in Pontevedra province. It has a striking stone façade and offers air conditioned accommodations with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Castelao Hotel come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. There is also a TV and a safe in each room.The hotel also offers one-bedroom apartments with a separate living area. They also have a kitchen with a dishwasher and stove.The Castelao has a restaurant offering set-course meals and a list of main dishes. It also has a stylish, open-plan bar.Vilagarcía de Arosa has a large marina and promenade, located 650 feet from the hotel. The historic town of Santiago de Compostela is a 45-minute drive away.
- Location of hotel is excellent. The breakfast food was almost all cooked there.
- Hotel and staff were absolutely brilliant, helpful and accommodating. Exceptionally clean and right in the centre which was great
- Town center hotel with good room for a family of 4, very good if you want to enjoy the night life and easy access to the motorway to visit other places in the region.
- Our stay at Hotel Castelao was great. The location–right in the middle of Vilagarcia–was perfect. Shopping and restaurants are less than 5 minutes away by foot and the beach is easy to reach in a short walk. The daily breakfast was good and offered plenty to fill you up. The staff was always friendly. We don’t speak much Spanish, but fortunately we were able to communicate in English with most of the reception staff. It is good to know a little Spanish, however.
- La habitación amplia y cómoda y sobre todo la amabilidad del personal y la limpieza de todo el hotel, muy buena comunicación para un desplazamiento a pie. El desayuno mas que aceptable. Se lo recomiendo a todo aquel que pase por la zona.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Vilagarcia is located in the Galician town of Vilagarcia de Arousa. This hotel has free WiFi access.Each simply decorated room includes a TV, fan, wardrobe and heating. The private bathroom comes with bath or shower.Pontevedra is 20 mi from the property and the historic city of Santiago de Compostela is 34 mi away. Cambados is a 10-minute drive from Hotel A Plaza. You can reach Vilagarcia de Arousa Train Station in around 10 minutes on foot.
Friendly and very helpful reception staff. Good location 10 mins from beach and a few minutes from restaurants and bars.
Clean room and comfortable bed. Very good value for money.
- Recomendable. Muy amables . Habitaciones confortables.
- Very efficient and friendly staff, good clean room and bathroom. It was as expected.
- This place ticks all the boxes for front line staff. Very attentive and friendly. They even let mecstash my rucksack im their luggage room for 8 hrs
- Location was good and the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Friendly and very helpful reception staff. Good location 10 mins from beach and a few minutes from restaurants and bars.
Hotel Pazo O Rial
One of our top picks in Vilagarcia de Arousa.Surrounded by outstanding natural beauty, this tastefully restored, palatial home is located in the heart of Pontevedra’s Rias Baixas. Guests have free access to the seasonal outdoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.Dating back to the 17th century, the hotel has been carefully restored in order to retain many of its period features and charm. It offers a warm and relaxing ambiance. Surrounded by lush gardens, you can enjoy the peace and tranquility that the hotel and Galician countryside offers.Located on the outskirts of charming town of Vilagarcia de Arousa, the hotel is in a privileged position, with the amazing beaches of the coast just a short distance away. It is an ideal place to discover the beauty of Spain’s Celtic region.The hotel provides a bar and a restaurant which offers traditional Galician cuisine, famed for its spectacular seafood and white wines.
- The hotel is a long way from any other restaurants. The walk either way out of the hotel is along busy main roads.
- All the staff here were lovely. There was a mistake with our reservation (not the hotel’s fault) and the owners offered us a family suite for the 4 of us at no additional charge. The pool is huge, the grounds are beautiful and the castle has a fun history.
- All the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. There was a mistake with our booking and the owners offered us the family suite with no additional charge b/c it wasn’t rented for the 4 nights we stayed at this beautiful property.
- Very comfortable beds.. good place to visit the island. Nice garden
- The palace is amazing, with a lot of history. The people working there are amazing, in particular for the waiter at the bar and restaurant in the night. Third time I am there and I will be back soon…
Hotel Alpina is located 5 minutes’ drive from the center of Vilanova de Arousa, in Pontevedra. It offers free Wi-Fi, free private parking and rooms with heating, TV and private bathroom.A daily buffet breakfast is included at the Alpina Hotel, which consists of pastries, fruit, yogurts and coffee. There is also a bar-cafeteria.This hotel is adapted for disabled guests, and features other facilities like a elevator. The reception is open 24 hours a day.Set in the Rías Baixas region of Galicia, the beach is 5 minutes’ drive, while the Arousa Island is 4.3 mi away from the hotel.
- La habitación muy correcta, la cama cómoda. El trato personal con los propietarios muy bueno y serviciales.
- El trato de la familia que regenta el hotel, son muy amables y simpáticos.
La tranquilidad, el trato de las personas que regentan el establecimiento, calidad precio.
Lugar céntrico de un montón de sitios a una distancia de una hora coche para visitar.
El trato del personal de 10
Ell servicio muy familiar y muy atentos con los k clientes
Volvería sin dudarlo
- La habitación tenía aire acondicionado, la cama y almohada muy cómodas. Además cabe destacar la limpieza. Bien comunicado (con el coche) para visitar los diferentes puntos de las Rías Baixas.
Hotel Pousada Real
Featuring a sun terrace with a swimming pool, as well as a garden, Hotel Pousada Real is located in Caldas de Reis. Among the various facilities are a shared lounge and a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.At the inn, every room is equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Speaking English and Spanish at the 24-hour front desk, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical advice on the area.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from Hotel Pousada Real. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 23 miles from the accommodation.
- Right on the Camino way. Beautiful accomodation with lovely spacious rooms. Staff so helpful and accommodating. Highly recommended 😀
- Nice atmosphere, the pool, the Nice bar and tapas. Great breakfast buffet.
- Highly recommend this beautiful boutique style hotel . Very friendly staff . Very clean hotel with a beautiful little garden and plunge pool to relax in .A must after a long days walk out on Camino
- Incredibly helpful staff. Brand new hotel which has got off to a great start. It is right on the Camino and easy to find.
- Very good breakfast with fresh fruit which really added to the experience.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Vilagarcia de Arousa, a 9-minute walk from Cortegada Island, Casaldomar features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. With a garden, the property also has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Free WiFi is included.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries, while certain rooms come with a balcony. The rooms feature a closet.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and buffet options.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Casaldomar.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Superb privatehome in a delightful finca/ garden. Personal service and greeting was most welocoming. Near an interesting little port with good fish restaurants and cafes.
- The house is beautiful & host Ishmael was outstanding, very helpful
- Wonderful, like being at home .Marvelous house with magnificent breakfast served by Ismael. Definitely go back.
- We enjoyed our stay there. The staff was very friendly (the Butler is only Spanish speaking but does everything to make your stay enjoyable). The breakfast is simple but very good. Our room had plenty of space. The gardens of the property are beautiful.
- Place was clean and had nice garden. Ishmael who served breakfast was nice and helpful.
Parador de Cambados
One of our top picks in Cambados.Housed in a mansion built in the 17th century, Parador de Cambados is a charming hotel located on the lush, green landscapes of the Rías Baixas on the Galician coastline.This hotel is perfect for a rural getaway next to the sea in Galicia. Here you can enjoy long walks by the sea and breathe the fresh air.Parador de Cambados also has its own pretty interior courtyard, where you can relax with a book, or soak up the sunshine in the summer months.Walk around the hotel grounds and take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool in warmer weather.In the evening you can enjoy local-style cuisine in the hotel’s own restaurant, which serves excellent seafood that you can accompany with a bottle of fine regional wine.
- The parador is very attractive and its facilities met our needs admirably. The room was spacious and comfortable and the very central location in the town was a real bonus, particularly as it has so much to offer. Car parking alongside the parador was also very helpful
- The location is superb – near the old town and very near the sea front. The bar with garden and pool were lovely – pool surrounded by grass and a good size. The rooms were full of character and charm.. the food in the restaurant good.
- The room is comfortable and very private. You can’t hear the other guests. The place is beautiful and well located.
- I liked the style and ambience of the building. The breakfast choice is excellent.The courtyard is a lovely place to relax. There are lots of areas to sit in , even on rainy days. I enjoy staying in Paradors and choose to do so knowing that customer service is not quite 4 star.
- Beautiful old building, great location for Cambados and in particular the Albariño festival. Air con!
Housed in an attractive, old building on the shores of the river Umia, Balneario Acuña is a thermal spa center with free WiFi, where you can unwind in the Galician countryside.Spend your time in the hotel enjoying the excellent onsite spa facility, which is equipped with hydro-massage baths, an outdoor hot tub and swimming pool, as well as a variety of relaxation treatments.Dine in the Acuña’s restaurant, where you can also admire the views of the river, while sampling local-style cuisine.This hotel spa center features good transport connections with historical Santiago de Compostela and Pontevedra. From here you can take a daytrip to these cities.
- The pool is nice. The room on the annexe building was modern and clean. Friendly and helpful staff at the reception.
- The thermal water pool is fantastic and the staff is very kind and efficient.
- We had a two rooms: bedroom and one extra room (like a balcony, but still a room). Views from extra room were beautiful: river and bridge. There was a Spa. The Hotel was by Camino.
- Mineral pool was lovely, staff in the bar were friendly, great shower
- We were in an bungalow, quiet and clean. Nice use of spa. Nice breakfast included in the price.
Surrounded by gardens and offering an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Sena is located in Caldas de Reis. The hotel offers a restaurant, a 24-hour reception and free on-site parking.All rooms feature satellite TV and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are also included.The hotel has bar, which offers grilled meat. Banquet and meeting facilities are also available.Hotel Sena is less than 30 minutes’ drive from both Santiago de Compostela and Pontevedra. The beautiful beaches located in Rias Bajas are 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Very nice accommodating staff, good breakfast & dinner, our room had bath tub, cleanliness.
- The room was very comfortable and I had a wonderful sleep
- Room was clean and acceptable. Restaurant convenient.
Staff very helpful and speaking English. I also loved the breakfast. Well organised buffet. Close to Camino.
Thank you Sena Hotel!
- the pool and food available upon arrival (not too good though, microway-like US stuff)
Top Hotels In Paradela Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paradela Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paradela Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paradela Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!