10 Best Hotels To Stay In Parada del Sil Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Parada del Sil Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Parada del Sil Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parada del Sil Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parada del Sil Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Parada del Sil Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Parada del Sil Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Parada Del Sil Galicia:
O balcón da ribeira
O balcón da ribeira provides accommodations in Parada del Sil. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a terrace and a bar. Rooms include a balcony.The rooms in O balcón da ribeira are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some accommodations at O balcón da ribeira also provide guests with a seating area. All guest rooms include a closet.Ourense is 15 miles from O balcón da ribeira. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 55 miles from O balcón da ribeira.
- Pequeño hotel familiar nuevo e impoluto, apartamento con vistas a la montaña, amplio y luminoso. El restaurante/cafetería estupendo también.
- El alojamiento esta totalmente nuevo.Recien estrenado. Todavia le faltan detalles como cortinas en el balcon.Muy bonito. Yolanda y compañia muy agradables. Lucas el pequeñin una bomba. Tiene tienda estanco bar raciones…
- Localização fantástica, acesso a restaurante, mercearia e café por baixo. Simpatia do pessoal. Quartos novos/renovados, com decoração moderna.
- Hotel con instalaciones nuevas (materiales de calidad, suelo de tarima y menaje básico). Hubo un problema con nuestra habitación y nos ofrecieron el apartamento, con doS habitaciones, por el mismo precio. Todo muy limpio y personal agradable (nos permitió checking fuera de hora sin problema). Habitaciones con vistas, cama y almohada muy confortables.
- Hotel con bar restaurante tienda estanco , completisimo para un pueblo como parada de Sil, habitación nueva y perfecta, el personal fantástico, al estar tan céntrico , tiene todo a mano, totalmente recomendable
Rectoral de Anllo
Surrounded by 15.000 m2 of land and vineyards, this converted 18th century noble building is located in the heart of the Ribeira Sacra. It features rustic décor rooms with pleasant views.Rectoral de Anllo offers Suites and double rooms with flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Each room has been carefully decorated and some of them have a balcony overlooking the vineyards.Rectoral de Anllo features a restaurant, which serves local cuisine. There is also a chapel and a library. The house contains original paintings by Bernardo Pérez Castinandi, a Galician painter of the time.The area is surrounded by numerous churches and monasteries. You can also visit the wine cellars located nearby the hotel.
- Fabulous location, stunning room with balcony and wonderful views, food was excellent and was a lovely warm evening for the meal in the garden, hosts friendly and attentive, home was stunning and very quirky and unique, if you are in the area I can’t recommend this wonderful place enough.
- Lovely hotel in a beautiful location. Quiet and peaceful. We enjoyed our stay thoroughly and would definitely go back
- Excellent experience. Starting from the management of the house up to the location and the food they prepare (something to try!).
- Lovely, friendly, chic hideaway run by Madrid escapees. Some beautiful original features in the house, with vineyard-lined gardens to relax in over delicious breakfast and dinner. It was a great way to discover the Sil Gorge – viewing points began a short drive away through peaceful countryside that had as many wineries as houses. The owner helped us put together an easy route, and would have fixed up a boat trip if we’d wanted. All the other guests were Spanish couples and young families but our pitiful language skills were treated kindly.
- The location was beautiful – in the middle of a vineyard, in an historic old rectory, but with all of the modern amenities – the perfect combination of old and new! Nacho could not have been more welcoming and friendly, and the meals (dinner and breakfast) were delicious! The rooms were very large, and bathrooms well equipped.
Hotel O Casino da Rasa
Hotel O Casino da Rasa has a beautiful setting in Nogueira de Ramuin and outside Luintra. This eco-friendly property offers a restaurant and modern rooms with hydromassage showers.Each attractive room at Hotel O Casino da Rasa has colorful décor with wooden finishes. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.The surrounding Ribeira Sacra region is ideal for hiking and horse riding. The hotel is located in the Sil River Canyon, 1.6 mi from Santo Estevo Pier, from where you can take boat trips.Ourense is 17 mi away, while Vigo, the Atlantic coastline and Santiago de Compostela are within 90 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- Lovely views and great food. Location perfect for gorge visit
el trato personal es extraordinario.
la comida buena.
la limpieza es muy buena.
- La calidez y profesionalismo del personal desde Manolo Pardo y su esposa que son los dueños y están de la mañana a la noche cuidando cada detalle hasta el mozo del restaurante. El restaurante merece otro punto de destaque por su cuidada y deliciosa gastronomía gallega asi como muy interesantes vinos de la Riveira Sacra. También no quiero olvidar de destacar el viaje en catamaran de la misma empresa por el Cañon del Sil con un excelente guía , Sin duda lo recomiendo, no te dan los ojos para disfrutar el entorno.
- Bien situado. Buen restaurante. Habitaciones limpias,cómodas y modernas
- Sus instalaciones y que ofrezcan menú a mediodía y a un precio correcto.
Hotel Pousada Vicente Risco
Offering a picturesque setting in Castro Caldelas, La Pousada Vicente Risco used to be the home of the famous artist and intellect, Vicente Risco. It features a restaurant, a terrace and free Wi-Fi.The rustic rooms at La Pousada Vicente Risco have exposed stone walls and pastel tones. There is a small seating area with a sofa, satellite TV, heating and a desk.Cuisine characteristic of the Ribeira Sacra region is served in the restaurant, along with wine produced from local Mencia grapes.Cañón do Sil and the Sant Estevo River are within 40 minutes’ drive of the Vicente Risco. Ourense is 29 mi away, and Montfort de Lemos is a 35-minute drive from the property.
- No English was spoken at all but we still managed to communicate. The lovely hostess helped me carry our bags up the stairs! The rooms are huge and very comfortable. Highly recommended.
- Good sized room and very clean, extremely good value for money.
- Everything was extraclean, the host Milagros was kind and she provided breakfast earlier for us. The food was fantastic.
- The family atmosphere was wonderful. The food was delicious
- The structure is placed in the center of the village, and it’s really nice: spacious room, nice bathroom.
Casa Grande de Rosende
Located in the Ribeira Sacra area of Galicia, this 18th-century manor house combines beautiful rural surroundings with traditional grandeur. It has a large garden.The elegant rooms at the Casa Grande de Rosende feature antique furniture and wooden floors and beams. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom, a TV and free Wi-Fi.The Casa Grande has a library with board games, a chapel with a painted ceiling and a lounge with a large open fireplace. A home-made breakfast is served daily, and the restaurant serves traditional Galician food.The area surrounding Rosende is popular for canoeing and hiking, and you can hire bicycles from the Casa Grande’s reception. Aguas Santas Golf Course is around 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Very special place, with history, unique design, history, gardens, food, movie about the region at the hotel.
- Beautiful location with a very nice atmosphere. The personnel was amazing, as well as the food and wine (both the white and red wines are fantastic)
It was an amazing place, so historic and incredibly beautiful.
The staff were extremely helpful.
I would recommend it very highly
- The rural Manor House is absolutely amazing. Beautiful location and the breakfast and dinner are fabulous. A special thanks to Miguel for all his help and atention to detail. Great place to visit the Ribeira Sacra.
- Renovated historcal building with exceptional atmospere. Beautiful gardens. Very friendly and helpful staff. A well-marked walking route starts near the property. The evening meal and the red house wine was fantastic.
Parador de Santo Estevo
Set within the Ribiera Sacra region and by the Miño and Sil Rivers, this converted monastery features a fabulous spa and beautiful central courtyard. Enjoy regional cuisine in the fine dining room and relax in the gardens.The listed Benedictine Monastery dates back to the 10th century and in true Parador fashion has been beautifully transformed into a chic and unique luxury hotel. Admire historic features such as stone archways, carved window frames, and the monastery’s 3 original Baroque, Romanesque and Renaissance cloisters.Rooms are uniquely and elegantly decorated and some enjoy views over the Sil River and surrounding countryside. They are distributed along the 3 different cloisters.Dine in true Spanish style on the terrace of the Parador de Santo Etevo’s restaurant while you try wonderfully prepared regional cuisine and enjoy views of the forest. Try ingredients caught straight from the river and the Galician coast.There is also a café in one of the cloisters, as well as a second terrace and lounges.Combine a Medieval setting with a modern approach to the ultimate in relaxation with a visit to the Santo Estevo’s wonderful spa. It provides a wide range of treatments, massages and thermal circuits.
- Coming from the north it was quite an adventure to get to this place, over narrow and steep mountain roads. Once arrived, the place was amazing. A fantastic old monastery, high up in the mountains, high above the river. Our room was very spacious and comfortable, and we had lovely views of the area. The bed was wide and excellent and the bathroom had a good size too.
- The monastery-turned-hotel is beautiful and preserved. Staff is kind and you can wander the perimeter and enjoy a leisurely day in the countryside. They accommodated is for an early breakfast because we had to drive early to Santiago so we were appreciative of that.
The place , the building is amazing located and amazing renovated
Beautiful gardens and forest
- Location, location, location. Dinner in restaurant was excellent but a bit on the expensive side as with most Paradores. The Parador is a very special place along with the adjoining church. The Ribiera Sacra wine is a must.
- A classic parador in a spectacular setting. Spacious room, great facilities, Beautiful nature area.
Hotel La Churra
Set in the stunning natural surroundings of the Ribeira Sacra, this quaint and modern hotel is the ideal place to explore the mountains and river valleys in this region of Galicia. Enjoy views of the countryside from the hotel. You can also participate in a wealth of outdoor activities here and go on cultural excursion such as the Monastery Route. This is the ideal place to get away from it all and relax in a beautiful natural setting.
- The shower temperature control was very different, didn’t figure out how to use it at first but then it made all the sense. The towels were great, my girlfriend complimented them a lot. Super confortable bed with big pillows. The fragrance of the whole building was very pleasurable. And finaly, the breakfast was great!
- The staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly, the breakfasts excellent and the decor a lovely blend of local materials in stone and wood. The hotel boasts a beautiful upstairs gallery where you can sit with panoramic views over, the square next to the monastery and over the the hills behind this quaint Galician village. The perfect place for a quiet restful few days in beautiful surroundings.
- Estaba todo limpio y cuidado. Instalaciones nuevas. Desayuno delicioso. La atención excelente y la ubicación muy buena en un entorno natural y estratégico para visitar monasterios y los cañones del Sil.
- Estaba todo super limpio, el trato hacia nosotros inmejorable, super preocupados de que estuvieramos a gusto en todo momento. Si volvemos a esa zona no dudarems en quedarnos allí.
- Atenção excepcional para com os clientes com particular relevo pela simpatia demonstrada!
O Remanso Dos Patos
O Remanso Dos Patos is set in the heart of the Ribeira Sacra, by the River Miño. It offers free parking and unique rooms with free Wi-Fi and plasma-screen TVs.Each room at the O Remanso features heating and a work desk. The bathrooms come with a hairdryer and heated towel rack.Characteristic meals from Galicia, with French influences, are served at O Remanso’s restaurant. The menu uses local organic products and changes regularly.The hotel offers beautiful views of the river and guests can relax in the gardens and terrace. Central Ourense is just a 15-minute drive away. The Chavasqueira and Outariz Thermal Baths are also within a short drive.
- Lovely food, helpful host, great location. It was a wonderful place to stay
- It was really one of the best place. Very peacefull and beatifull view from the room, exellent breakfast, the owners were very helpfull and simpatic. Thank you! We enjoyed a lot and will come back!
- Excenlent location, peaceful and at the same time very close to Ourense. The staff is very polite and gives you a home feeling. The breakfast is gorgeous. I can dear to say that it is one of the best I have ever had in a hotel. The hotel is far above 2 stars!!
- Front desk and dining staff were very helpful, particularly considering the language gap.
- It was lovely to have the use of the spa pool .We didn’t use the swimming pool.There was a choice of sitting areas.Staff very helpful and friendly especially the lady who made the beautiful breakfasts.Decor was very nice and the whole property well maintained.Parking in front on the road.
Hotel Oca Golf Balneario Augas Santas
This 4-star modern tourist resort is located in an idyllic setting in Ribeira Sacra; a paradise of beauty and tranquility in the region of GaliciaIts ancient spa offers a great opportunity to forget the stresses of everyday life, with beauty treatments, hydrotherapy, relaxation sessions, and massages with curative mineral waters, all in a natural and peaceful environment.Alternatively you can enjoy the fresh air and take in the beautiful landscape of the Galicia region while taking advantage of the hotel’s private 18-hole golf course, complete with shop, equipment rental and golf classes.
- The spa was good, it could be better if the spa was connected to the swimming but good otherwise.
- Big rooms, comfortable overall. Food excellent when we got it and also had some gluten free bread for breakfast
- Overall good experience.We have been many times and keep returning as it is what we like.
- The spa waters and water jets, the sauna, and the massage treatments. The area is beautiful with many places to see. The Parador at San Estebo was particularly beautiful with a delicious menu. Also a local place Topic in Ferreira 5 minutes away had the best menu al dia ever!
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Especially the lady managing the bar made sure we had everything we needed. Seafood was very nice on the front terrace. Golf range made a nice change. The mineral pool was very good for our skin. Very clean and nice warm welcome.
Hotel Ribeira Sacra
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Ribeira Sacra is located in Monforte de Lemos. This hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV. Monforte de Lemos Train Station is 1.2 mi away.All rooms have simple décor and parquet floors, and the private bathroom includes a bath or shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. Towels are provided.Staff at Hotel Ribeira can provide you with tourist information about the area. Other facilities at the property include vending machines for drinks and snacks. A safety deposit box is also available.You will find a wide range of shops, restaurants, and bars within 1,650 feet of Hotel Ribeira. Rio Cabe Golf Club is a 12-minute drive from the property, and Lugo is 40 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 78 mi from the hotel.
- Very helpful staff. Hotel comfortable and quiet. Good value for money. Close to bar and restaurant area. They recommended La Polar restaurant extremely good.
- The accommodation was clean. We enjoyed the breakfast everyday which, contained different breads, cold meats and cheese. Staff were always willing to help with anything we needed. The hotel is close to restaurants, river and market.
- More than i had expected. Really modern and clean. Had a card key to enter hotel at whatever time i wanted.Extra friendly staff at reception.Missed the breakfast as had an early flight but to get a free breakfast after the small amount for such a room i thought was incredible. Will return for sure!
- Bed really comfy. Staff incredibly friendly and helpful.
- Everything, especially the staff were exceptional!!
Top Hotels In Parada Del Sil Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Parada del Sil Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Parada del Sil Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Parada del Sil Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!